All Comments on 'One Night In Bangkok Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AxelottoAxelottoover 4 years ago
Dig it!

What a cool connection, and I like that you fit it into an Iron crowbar tale.

Axelotto

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
A NEW STORY SANS MEDIA PARTICIPATION. so far

unless the policeman was too smart for his own good, TK U MLJ LV NV

JBOATJBOATover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the Chess Reference, WW

I got a draw from Koltanowski in a simultaneous exhibit at college in 1962, I believe. I made a premature attack on his KB pawn which was known to be unsound, but got him "out of the book" very early. I regained the wasted tempo, as he could not successfully counter-attack. By late in the middle game, it was even and drawish. He demonstrated his famous Knight's Tour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT START!

Should not be amazed but am! Would one day love to see the room or rooms with your story boards. Those your attention to details and fantastic memory leaves most of us in the dust!

For those who are "pawing the ground" for the next installment or the next new story would suggest following the bread crumbs. Each time a reference is made to an earlier piece make note of it and go back to read that completed story. Will be VERY entertaining, sharpen the powers of observation and deduction AND be a positive way to fill in the "time voids"! This may also provide a way to survive the "pauses" that the college football season sometimes brings each year.

Experience suggests this is not going to be a short "who done it tale" but know it will be here in its entirety when this old man returns. Again have to "go dark" from 29th August to about 18th September! Will be "unplugged" no phone, no computer, no connectivity!

Thanks for the hours and hours of reading enjoyment spanning many years. Don't try to "out guess you" WW/IC am very content these days to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
next chapter submitted

The second chapter of the story has been submitted, and I hope that despite the upcoming weekend it'll be published quickly.

JBOAT - yes, I've been looking to publish the chess game and the theme for a while, and this story finally gave me a chance to do it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

excellent quick work and in less than a month. congrats. was a little confused why the red head newsperson was still on the air

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Photofit

Could you come up with photofit pics of The Iron Crowbar & young Miss Carol Crowbar with her "meetings" expression on her face please. It would be nice to see how you want them to depicted. With a job I use to do working in a shop I always recognised regular customers by their faces as where lived & worked its a big town. If I hadn't seen them in awhile I would greet them with a hello stranger as they knew I didnt know their names but knew that they did recognise them. So I'm a faces person when trying to look for them in a crowd rather than shouting out a name that several people could reply back.

Emma, UK

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Wow!!

Mind = BLOWN @ WW!!! I don't play (too many rules to remember), but am impressed by those that can. And, I'm very familiar with the political 'climate' that GM Bronstein spoke of. I'm simply gobsmacked.

Oh, and good chapter, too, btw. ☺

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Great writing as usual.

Other writers took care of the pervert in me tonight, so I didn't need the cock stroking while I read this chapter. Only question I have ... Are both Amber and Bettina out on bail? I was under the impression the the espionage angle of Bettina's charges that she would be Gitmo'd and disappeared possibly forever.

As for this story why did Senator Russell want O'Brady on this case? It's easy why Lt. Gov. Mitchell wanted him on this case, but what is O'Brady to Senator Russell?

Also love that you use the name of sexologist and former porn star legend Sharon Mitchell as the Lt. Gov. Wonder if Erica Boyer, Gloria Leonard, Kay Parker, Juliet Anderson, Marilyn Chambers, Paul Thomas, Harry Reems, Karen Summer, Lisa De Leeuw, Nina Hartley, Veronica Hart, Victoria Paris, Dorothy Hundley (Seka), or any other legends of porn will be making frequent guest appearances or at least cameos. I mean you probably had them in and I was enjoying the story so much that I missed the connection to legendary porn star names. Would love to read about the Iron Crowbar plowing the Lt. Gov's pussy with his iron cock.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/Bravo

Bettina is under investigation. Amber is out on bail and can't work outside the KXTC studios.

I'm not sure that Sharon Marshall's name came from Sharon Mitchell; most of the politicians's names are inspired by... politicians. However, Callie Carrington's name was inspired by a couple of adult actresses. And the victims of the Black Velvet serial killer were composite inspirations of several female and male adult stars.

And maybe the Iron Crowbar will get nuts-deep into the Lieutenant Governor in a future story. Time will tell on that....

TTVOLTTVOLalmost 4 years ago

Chess with a chess master and the alive quote!? Who are you!?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Looks like being another good story. Not sure yet where it will fit in with Don's cases to date.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Very interesting read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2170 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES