One of the Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris gave Chrissie a high five, and she felt a small jolt of a comfortable happiness. The boys quickly set up the gaming console they had brought with them, and moments later, it was as if they were all back in the basement at home playing games.

The four of them hung out like the night before, playing a game, while Chrissie mostly sat around, or took short turns and lost horribly. They drank the leftover booze from the night before until they were all pretty tipsy. They chatted about lots of things, but mostly about how fun that online show was earlier, making Chrissie blush. The biggest difference was, that unlike last night, Chrissie was hanging out in just a bra and panties, and the boys weren't that shy about sitting close to her, rubbing her thighs, or occasionally grabbing her tits.

Nobody bothered to comment on how fast this was normalized. Before long Chrissie was just an incredibly hot older girl hanging out with her male friends. Hours went by. They ordered pizza for dinner, and soon they were yawning. The boys decided to spend the night at the new house, and began figuring out where they would sleep. Unfortunately, Chris said he needed to head home, though he would stay over next time.

While that was going on, Darren took out his phone and took a few pictures of Chrissie posing, eating pizza, and smiling. When she asked him what it was for he replied, "oh, for your socials." He then showed her the profile they had made for her earlier on that site. As he uploaded the new pictures, she saw some of the comments on the page about what a hot slut she was, and how they couldn't wait for more. She also noticed the highlight clips of her playing with herself and talking to the audience. She had to admit, the girl in the video was incredibly sexy.

Finally, the three of them decided to just share the queen size bed. Or really, Darren found every excuse possible to sleep next to Chrissie and Paul refused to give up the bed. The boys stripped down to their boxers, and they pressured Chrissie to sleep in just her panties. Before long, she was nestled between the two of them, her back facing Darren, who had drank enough to pass out completely the moment he hit the bed.

As they lay there Chrissie's mind was spinning. All day long she had been touched, fondled, degraded, talked to like a whore and even sucked a cock... but she hadn't cum. She was completely playing the role of the hot young sex doll, but with none of the benefits. Worse yet, Chris and Darren were finally warming up to her, treating her like a friend, but Paul was still cold. That hurt the most because of all of them, he was the one she actually wanted to like her. Something started to eat at her mind. They didn't like Chrissie, they loved the role she was playing.

Maybe it was the booze, or maybe the endless horniness, but this idea drove her towards a new course of action. She closed her eyes tight for a moment, and let herself play the role she knew everyone wanted. If she continued to try to fight this, things would probably get worse, but maybe if she fit the mold he wanted for her... maybe she could make it work. She reached a hand forward slowly, until she felt it reach Paul's cock under the blanket... her brother's cock. Even in the dark, she could tell his eyes had shot open, jolting awake.

"Paul" she whispered, as she began to run her fingers along the outline of his cock. She could tell he was now listening closely. "Is this what you want? Do you wish your hot older sister who ignored you and got all the attention was a slutty toy?" He still said nothing. "I can do it, you know. I know how to be that girl now. I just want you to like me like your friends do."

Suddenly, he placed a hand on her shoulder, turning her away from him until she was spooning him. She felt him slide close up against her, so he could whisper directly into her ear, with one arm around her now grabbing her tits, and another on her thigh.

"Chrissie, are you sure you want this?" she nodded. "I want more than just the act, and more than you're doing. If you say yes though, you're going to be my toy. Oh, I'll let other people watch you, play with you, and spend money on you, but you'll be mine. My friends can fuck your face any time they want, others will get to play with you too, but your pussy is mine." Chrissie shivered. "I'm sure that will be fun for you though, we all know what a slut you are now, don't we? Now, if you're ready for that, slide off your panties, and starting from now on, we'll be more direct about what you need to do".

Chrissie froze. A voice in the back of her mind was screaming to stop, that it wasn't too late. While she wanted to listen, it was just so much easier to be the other girl, the hot slut everyone clearly loved. She hooked one thumb into her panties and slid them over her hips, before kicking them off into the blankets.

"That's my good sister slut" he whispered in her ear as she felt an arm lifting her legs a bit, and Paul drawing close, right up against her. As they lay on their sides, she felt his thicker naked body pressed against her fit frame, and his cock getting harder, pressed against her ass. From behind she could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy.

He pinned her close with the arm underneath her, and used the other hand to line up his cock with her wet entrance. "Now beg for it," he whispered.

She waited again, and then responded "Please Paul, I've been terrible to you, now I just want to be a little fuck toy for you. Please, fuck me."

She felt his hips slide forward, and her pussy stretched around his cock as he entered her. She moaned softly, finally feeling real stimulation for the first time in forever. Paul began to fuck her slowly, picking up speed. She almost felt like her body was melding into his, they were pressed together so tightly with so much skin to skin contact. It could almost have been confused as sweet sex, except for the horrible things he kept whispering in her ears.

"I can't wait to make you a star. You're so fucking sexy, people will do anything to have your body."

"It's a good thing you're really such a whore and you love doing this, I know you're going to love being our cam girl."

"God it's amazing having a little toy in our group. It makes it so much more fun."

"Fuck, your pussy is amazing, I can't believe this didn't happen sooner."

"You're going to learn to be the perfect toy for us."

He started to finger her, and she responded quickly. Days of stimulation and attention had built up so much sexual energy, that even this degrading fucking from her brother was bringing her quickly towards an orgasm. His whispers continued, and as he got closer and closer to orgasm, his comments took on a near fever dream like mania.

All she knew was that it was going to happen. She started to breathe faster and faster and quietly moaned. "Not yet, not yet!" he said as he picked up the pace. She felt him getting closer, roughly grabbing her tits, and now making her taste herself as he forced a finger in her mouth. "You fucking slut, but beg for me to cum in you."

"Please, Paul, please cum in me, your slut," and she then got what she asked for. She felt him pull her tight, and a hot surge of cum filled her, pushing her over the idea to an intense orgasm. She had cum hard before, but this time was different. Not just because of how horny she was, but because this time she came not just because she wanted to, but because she was supposed to. She was exactly the girl everyone wanted her to be, who Paul wanted her to be, and the thought stayed with her as she shook on his cock, her pussy clenching on him tightly.

Chrissie started to get up to go clean herself, but Paul held her there firmly, his hot cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. "Not this time. You're going to sleep just like this, and tomorrow, we're going to finally start having real fun together."

She tried to fight back the feelings of panic as she drifted to sleep with her younger brother's half hard cock still in her. Not much worked to calm her nerves, but the one place she found peace was retreating to the idea of being the sister slut from that channel. The one that loved every cock she ever saw. It was the last though she had as she drifted to sleep, and it almost made what was to come exciting.

12