One Sleazy Family

Story Info
One Sleazy White Trash Family.
3k words
3.3
12.9k
12
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

One Sleazy Story... About One White Trashy Family... Bend Over... It's Fuck O Clock...

"MAMA... CAN YOU TAKE ME TO THE DOCTOR?"

"YES DEAR."

"THANK YOU."

"YOUR WELCOME BABY."

My pregnant sister Chanel (Chanel West Coast) walks out of her bedroom, chewing gum, popping bubbles, looking so damn fine. She wants mama (Beth Chapman) to take her to her gyno. She was gonna ask me, but I'm not around. I'm over at my girl Jessica's (Jessica Simpson) place. I usually take my younger sister to the doctor... since I got her pregnant... but I was out partying with my crew last night and ended up at Jessica's place.

I took mama to the doctor last week. That horny mother fucker doctor gets a lot of work. I'm always getting bitches pregnant... mama included. Matter of fact, I've got four family members pregnant right now. I love it. I love getting bitches pregnant in general, but especially mama, or my sisters, or aunts, or cousins... hell... even my grandmamas... all of em. I've got a hot ass, horny ass family... and I fuck em all. We all fuck around here. Sex is our thing. Somebody's always fucking somebody else, all the damn time.

Mama's 38F titties get so fucking big and milky when she's knocked up. All that sweet titty milk for me to drink. DAMN! I love that shit. She loves feeding me too. I still fucking breast feed. Ha.

...

We live outside Hollywood. A small town. We run a pawn shop and a gas station. That's the legal shit. We also sell moonshine and the best meth you'll ever smoke. It's a pretty laid back life. Fucking, making money, fucking, raising hell... and fucking. That's about it. Hold on... (Loud shotgun blasts fill the air)

OK. Back. My dumbass cousins Spence (The King Of Queens) and Ellsworth (Former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth) are having a little competition. They're shooting at ducks to see who can bad the biggest one. Winner gets a blowjob from aunt Patty (Patricia Heaton). She's my favorite aunt. So pretty and slutty.

Jessica is riding me on her bed. I'm slapping those big, gorgeous titties, as they... and her... bounce like a sex maniac on my foot long weiner. Damn, she's beautiful. That sweet smile... them big titties... that tight fucking pussy. It grips me so good, stroking my fat rod as Jessica bounces harder, the bed shaking like crazy. Her soft, but toned ass, slams down on my thighs. I pull her down and suck away on those all natural tits. I stuff almost her whole melon is my mouth. Damn, Jessica's got some tasty titties. I suck so hard on that smooth flesh, I leave titty hickies. I slap her ass and squeeze it, as she squirts all over me.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. Fuck me baby. Yeahhhhhhhhh." Jessica's hugging my head to those awesome jugs, while I devour em. I switch tits and go to town on her right one. Those thick, pink and puffy nips tickle my tongue, as I suck em her whole tit. I love Jessica's titties. I fucking love em. I motorboat em, licking and rubbing my face all over em. I bite em and suck em, while Jessica pulls my raging, throbbing dick out of her sweet, stretched out pussy and slips it up her tight ass. Jessica loves booty hanging... and so do I.

"UHHHHHHHHH!! GOD... YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG BABY! I LOVE IT!!" Jessica cums again, her sweet cream pumping out like a sprinkler, feeling so good on me, as is splatters me. Her super horny ass devours my obese cock gripping it so tight, bouncing fast and hard on it, eating it up with such sweet lust and dick hunger. Jessica's ass is such a slut... like her. Ha. I love em both.

I pop my load in Jessica's ass. I dump a big ass load of thick sperm up there, as I keep sucking Jessica's titties... and she keeps cumming.

When I'm done jizzing her, Jessica climbs off me and slowly licks down my stomach, looking up at me, teasing the fuck outta me. She sucks my fat crown, her tongue digging in my piss slit, lapping out every last drop of jizz in me. She sucks me clean, deepthroating my entire twelve inches, her blonde head bouncing on it. I hold her head and start pissing. Jessica loves my piss more than she loves beer... and she really loves beer. She smiles and moans, happily drinking my whole warm load of piss. I smile, drink a Budweiser I had on the nightstand, and keep pissing. My girl keeps guzzling it down, not kissing a drop.

Jessica sucks me bone dry, smacking her lips loud as she plops em off my fat dick. She gives it a big, slutty kiss, then moves back up to me, kissing me. She grabs a beer and drinks it, pouring some on my nipples, then licking it up, chewing on my hard nips, as she looks up at me so sexy. My blonde, big titty bitch is sexy as fuck. All of em are. I slap her ass hard. Jessica coos happily and kisses me, sucking my tongue.

"I love your huge cock James. I love you too." Jessica being swetlet, kissing all over my face, playing with my blonde braids. "You're such a beautiful man. So beautiful." Jessica smiles so sweet.

"Love you too baby doll. Sexy fucking slut." I tell her, slapping her sweet, curvy ass again, squeezing it.

"Ha ha ha. Mmmmmmmmm." Jessica smiles and kisses me, shaking her soft ass, giggling as we kiss.

"Who won the duck shot competition?" Jessica asks, finishing her beer.

I raise up and look out the window. "Looks like it was a tie. Aunt Patty is sucking em both off." I tell Jessica, laying back on the bed with her.

"She probably just wanted to suck both dicks. Ha." I smirk.

"Yeah. Can't blame her. They both have such big, sexy cocks. Not as big... or as sexy... as yours though." Jessica giggles and grabs my now soft cock and plays with it. I groan happily and pop open another beer. Jessica and I take it easy, drinking beer and slutty snuggling.

...

"I'M CUMMING AUNT PATTY! UHHHHHHH!!" Spence pops first, down Patty's throat. He pushes his huge dick all the way in her outstretched mouth and throat and cum dumps quickly. Patty handles it with ease, sucking him cum dry.

"MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Ellsworth let's loose, all over his gorgeous mama's D cup titties. She jerks him clean, getting out every drop, before she sucks him too.

Aunt Patty is one helluva sweet aunt... and one helluva good fuck. My best hoe. She's had three of my kids too. We put em all up for adoption around here, no place for kids running around this freakfest. Mama's had eight kids with me. After the first two abortions, she stopped getting em and decided on adoption. Best decision.

There's nothing I love more than getting a sexy slut pregnant. Best hobby in the world. Plus we get welfare from the government for all of em. A lawyer friend of mine hooked me up with a few legal loopholes to get it. We don't need the money, it's just fun fucking with the government. Ha.

...

Granny Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) is a sweetheart. She's a saint in my book. A real slutty and sweet one. She's the first slut I knocked up. She and I are really, really close. I mean REALLY close. She gives me a bath everyday. Yep... my granny bathes me. If she was bathing you, you'd know why she's still bathing me. (Sly grin)

"Mmmmmm. Baby... you've got such a big, beautiful cock." Kathie Lee compliments my rod, as she bathes me. My main girl Kim Kardashian watches, smiling... and takes pics... sitting on the toilet, peeing, as granny bathes me in the oversized tub.

"Yes he does Kathie Lee. So big and so beautiful." Kim chimes in, blowing me a kiss from the toilet. When Kim finishes pissing, I wave her over, as granny starts blowing me, leaning over the side of the tub. Kim walks over, her bald pussy still dripping pee. I lick it, cleaning it, then start sucking it. Kim grinds happily on my mouth, standing beside the tub.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Suck my pussy babe. Yeahhhhhhh!!" She says, playing with my long blonde braids.

Granny deepthroats my entire throbbing rod, her slutty mouth stretched so wide around it. She licks up and down the shaft with such saliva oozing skill, as she bobs her dirty blonde head on it. Granny multitasks too, making sure to wash my huge balls and my ass too, lifting my bottom up to do it. When she does, my obese cock goes even further down her very skilled throat, making her nose tickle my crotch.

I dump my thick load down her throat, reaching over and roughly molesting her gorgeous, soft granny titties through her tight white wifebeater tank top. She ain't wearing a bra, so it feels even better when I squeeze em.

Kathie Lee drinks my whole slimey load, moaning and groaning in cum drinking delight as she goes. I smile as my tongue snakes in and licks my wife's sweet, leaking cunt clean, making her squirt into my thirsty mouth. I drink down Kim's tasty twat cream, as granny drinks me cum dry. Now that's a damn bath! Ha.

...

"I always love coming to see you docccccccccc! Mmmmmmmmm." Chanel says, taking a deep ducking from her gynecologist Dr Smith. He's a gray haired man in his sixties and married, but his female patients sweat by his big cock and helpful bedside manor. He stays busy fucking every horny slut that comes through his office doors. He's pussy pounding Chanel, as she's in the stirrups, her legs spread wide for easy access.

"Uhhhhhhh. Fuck my pussy doc. Oh my God... I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!" Chan squirts all over his nine inches. Doc Smith pulls out and quickly moves to Chanel's face gorgeous face, cumming all over it. He Jack's his whole slimy load on that gorgeous, pregnant face and into her wide open mouth. Chanel's a cum freak, so she drinks it all with a sweet smile.

"Mmmmmm. Thanks doc." Chanel licks her lips clean.

"My pleasure dear. Everything looks fine. You're good to go. Make sure you come back next week. I wanna check your sweet little ass real close, just to make sure it's totally fine." Doc Smith gives Chanel a wicked grin, as he helps her up.

"Sure thing doc. I love your close examinations." Chanel winks at him, with a slutty smile on her face.

...

Over at the pawn shop...

"So how much will ya give me for it baby?" Alyssa Milano is laying on the slutty charm for me. She's trying to pawn a necklace. Looks real good, but I'm gonna low ball her as much as I can. Then I'm gonna high ball her... if you know what I mean.

She looks damn good, wearing a skin tight I SWALLOW white tee shirt and hip hugger jeans. No bra. Her damn nipples are pointing right at me, so I know she's up for the high ballin.

"Maybe... $500." I throw her an offer.

"C'mon James. Sweetie." Alyssa leans over and rubs my face, turning on the slut charm even more.

"OK... $700. My final offer." I smirk. I reach over and squeeze her titties... and she loves it. She sticks em out for me. She wants more money though. Bitch knows how to negotiate.

"Mmmmmmm. Not a penny less than a thousand baby. For that, you get the necklace... and me." Alyssa playfully kissing my nose.

"We both know I'm getting you regardless sweetheart. But OK... a thousand." I tell her with a cocky smirk. We shake hands. Alyssa smiles, happy to "get over" on me for the thousand. Two minutes later, in the back, she's bent over a stack of boxes with my footlong weiner shoved so far up her tight ass, I'm fucking her tonsils.

I slap that sweet white ass and pound it. Alyssa squirts three times real quick. I reach under her and squeeze dem titties too. She's got a great rack. My hands are squeezing em so hard, while I ass bang her silly, she moaning and groaning her famous ass off. I cum up her booty, as she cums again. A mutual big booty banging O for us, to seal the deal. I pull out and the horny slut immediately flips around and sucks me off, not only sucking me cum dry, but also, in apporximately three fun minutes, she's sucking down a huge load of my sticky cum... followed by a warm load of my piss.

Alyssa drinks all the cum... and most of the piss. I finish pissing all over her I SWALLOW shirt... just for shirts and giggles. I think it will look pretty ironic when everyone sees the piss stains on her shirt. She sucks me clean though. We make a date for tomorrow night too.

...

Over at the gas station...

Tyra Banks pulls up in her Mercedes. "Can I help you ma'am" My cousin Spence walks up to the car and asks, leering at Tyra in her low cut, tight yellow top. She pays him no mind.

"Just fill it up. I'm in a hurry, so be quick." Tyra fixes her makeup in her mirror, as Spence gazes up her car. He stares at her through the back window, rubbing his huge blue through his jeans.

Tyra notices him and shakes her head, disgusted by his bare chest and chubby, beer belly. When he walks back around to her window, after he finishes filling up her tank, she changes her tune. She sees the enormous bulge in his jeans. "Wow! That's some dick you've got there whiteboy." Tyra tells the cocky nerd.

Spence just smirks and pulls it out. It's thicker than Tyra's forearm... and it's still soft. She stares, wide eyed and in shock. Her chocolate nipples immediately get hard. Tyra smiles, lookin at right at Spence. "Well... you gonna fuck me or not whiteboy?" Tyra looks at Spence inquisitively.

About three minutes later, in the ladies bathroom...

"FUCK IT WHITEBOY!! SHITTTTTTTTT!! FUCK MY BLACK PUSSY BITCH!!" Tyra cums hard, taking Spence's ten and a half inches deep in her dripping, chocolate twat. He slam bangs her to the moon, squeezing those big ass black melons, pussy pounding the fuck outta her.

Tyra's bent over to the wall, her hands on it. Spence is behind her, grinning like a happy ass sex fiend, as his huge rod thunder fucks the supermodel's still tight, neatly trimmed twat. Spence grunts loud, growling like a werewolf, as he cums deep up Tyra's pussy. He keeps squeezing her natural jugs, as he fills her up once again... this time in her world famous pussy.

"Whew! That was good whiteboy. You've got some sweet ass dick on ya." Tyra playfully slaps Spence's grinning sweaty face. It's fucking fun working around here. Plenty of pussy 24/7.

...

My girl Penny (The Big Bang Theory) runs our moonshine and meth operation. She's originally from Nebraska. She came to Hollywood to be a famous actress, but ended up making moonshine and cooking up meth, so kinda tells ya how that went.

"Almost done sweetieeeeeeeeee! Holy crap on a cracker! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Penny screams out, as she squirts all over me, with my twelve inches up her tight and tasty ass. Penny's fucking loves getting fucked in the ass. It's her favorite kind of sex. Mine too.. along with all the other kinds.

I cum dump in Penny's tight gripping ass. FUCK!! It feels good. I cum and cum and cum. Thick sperm for everyone. It's a jizz parade in Penny's gorgeous ass. I lean down on her shoulder and smile, cumming away. Penny kisses my head, knowing how much I love it. She moans the whole time, loving that warm flood of sperm up her tight dark tunnel just as much as I love putting it up there. She even cums again from the sensations.

"Whew!! Thank you sweetie. I needed that. The moonshine is done by the way." Penny eltells me, looking over the huge copper pot.

We make a good amount of homemade whiskey. It sells like hotcakes. Moved a hundred gallons last week. Some drunk ass motherfuckers round here. It's redneck heaven. Sex and moonshine. Hot damn!

Penny moves the meth too. I've got a connection in San Diego and another one in Vegas. We ship it out faster than we can cook it up. Penny got caught last week going to Vegas though. She had to sweet talk her way outta it. A long blowjob and some double anal from the two cops that pulled her over did the trick. Penny's great at getting out of jams like that. All my girls all.

Mama knows how to use her assets too. She runs moonshine and meth for me. She usually just let's em fuck her 38Fs and that gets her off. She's had to give up the pussy and ass a couple of times too. She had to fuck a pervy old judge in his chambers once. She got caught trying to sell fifty gallons of moonshine. Her sweet mama pussy got her out of that one though. The judge filmed it. Mama's one hot ass, freaky porn slut.

Aunty Patty got pregnant by me again. So did Kim and Mama. My cousin Rachel (Rachael Ray) is having twins by me too. I even knocked up my other grandma Helen (Helen Mirren). I've got super sperm. I can knock up any slut, no matter how old. I love fucking Helen and Kathie Lee together. I pimp em both too... seperately and together. Mama just fucked a rich Canadian dude. I made three grand off that one. I even pimped Chanel to Dr Smith. He took her away for the weekend. Made five grand on that. Pimpin ain't easy... but it sure as hell is fun. Swagged out with my big ass cock out 24/7.

We're just one big, happy, sleazy ass family... The Sleaziest Family Ever.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers