One Time with Ken

Story Info
It was a night, and an ass, that I can never forget.
3.1k words
4.64
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear they're gonna fall through my ceiling!"

That first noise jarred me awake then, after the second one, I couldn't get back to sleep. It sounded like one of them jumped off of the bed up there and then landed on the floor.

Ever since they were in middle school, they always wound up horsing around and usually breaking something. I wonder what got broken this time?

I quietly got out of bed, so as not to wake Jean, and made my way upstairs.

"They still wrestle around? You think they'd grow out of this shit." I thought as I put my hand on the doorknob to my son Billy's room.

I opened the door and yelled out a, "When the hell are you guys--" when I received the shock of my lifetime.

On the floor was my son Billy with his dick hanging of his zipper and his friend Ken on the floor next to him, both of them passed out cold.

I was trying to make sense of the scene, when I looked over at the floor and saw one of my bottles of Schnapps sitting there. Those little fuckers stole from my basement bar!

I picked the bottle up from the floor and noticed that they nearly finished it. I'd probably had that bottle since the 60's and, truth be told, I forgot I even had it. But the hangovers they were going to have tomorrow? The thieves deserved it.

As I kept staring down at the two of them, with Billy all dick to Jesus, I wondered how they ended up like this.

My mind wanted to be logical, "I bet Billy took a piss in the bathroom, forgot to zip up, and then flopped down on the floor. That's probably what happened."

But I wasn't so sure.

I put the bottle back down on the floor and kicked Billy's leg to wake him up. I thought, at the very least, he'd notice that his dick was out and would put it away before Ken saw it.

I kicked his leg again. Nothing. My kid is stone cold, passed out drunk.

Then I looked over at Ken, who was still asleep, and saw his tongue come out and lick the side of his mouth before giving a small smile.

Did Ken blow my son? No. No way. My son loves girls! He's been crying over Aria for weeks!

We've known Ken since he was a kid, "Lil Kenny" as we called him, and he always came off as a little "sweet" to me, but he had also brought girlfriends to the house before. He was a sweetheart of a kid then and has always stayed that way.

Maybe they were so drunk that they didn't realize what they were doing.

Maybe they got horny and were so drunk that they thought, "A hole is a hole", you know?

As I look at Ken, I saw a shine under his lower lip. Was that Billy's cum? I didn't want to know, but felt like I just had to know.

I walked over to Ken and knelt down by his head to inspect his face and, sure enough, there was a little bit of cum under his mouth. And that liquor breath? Wow! I really can't believe that they drank that shit.

Just then, I'm startled as Ken stuck his tongue out and licked up the last of the cum, followed by another smile that faded off as he fell back into his drunken deep sleep.

So, Ken was a cock sucker.

And he sucked my son's cock tonight. Wow. Was this the first time? Probably. Or probably not.

I never thought about this a day in my life before now, but at that time I imagined Ken on his knees, his chubby cheeked, baby face with his mouth open and tongue out, begging to be fed a dick.

Crazy.

I knew that it was going to take me a while to process all of this.

I stood back up from beside Ken and walked for the bedroom door when I felt a cold draft at my crotch. I looked down and realized that my dick was sticking out of my boxer shorts, and it was fully erect!

I wasn't turned on by the thought of Ken blowing my son, was I? What in the hell is wrong with me?

But then, I realized that was turned on by the thought of Ken blowing me! My thoughts had now gone into imagining Ken's chubby cheeked, baby face now looking up at me, with a mouthful of my hard dick.

I reached down to put my dick back into my boxers when I felt that it was harder than it had ever been before! Like a length of steel pipe! And I didn't even take one of my little blue pills tonight!

I must've been admiring my dick a little too much because I nearly jumped out of my skin when Ken got up from the floor and walked to the bathroom.

I dove into the closet in one fast leap from the bedroom door, but I don't think he heard or saw me.

The sounds of Ken taking a piss in the bathroom with the door open, echoed throughout the whole bedroom. I know I should've just made my way out then, but I was lost in that sound, as well as, the feel of my dick.

Fuck, was I jerking off right now?!

I was. And I still couldn't believe how hard my dick was! As I gave it long, firm strokes, Ken came out of the bathroom. When I looked back into the bedroom, I saw him wobbling a bit and almost falling.

That when I realized, his pants and underwear were down around his ankles.

He took another hard stumble and almost kicked Billy in the head when I decided to run over and grab him. I didn't need him falling down onto my sleeping son or tripping and nailing his head on the desk.

I placed my hands on both of his shoulders from behind him and started to guide his stumbling walk over toward the bed. And with his pants around his ankles, I felt the tip of my still rock hard dick poking him on his ass cheeks as we walked.

I got Ken to the edge of the bed and as he put one knee up, he fell forward, face down, with his ass up. When I stepped back, I couldn't help but take in the sight of his little pale white ass glowing in the moonlight coming through the window.

Ken's ass was as hairless as can be, and it looked so smooth and firm. I slowly reached out and placed both of my old calloused hands on this incredible little ass. It was as smooth and firm as it looked and when I squeezed each ass cheek a little harder, Ken's ass crack opened up and showed his little ass hole to me.

I knelt down to get a closer look and I saw that his ass hole had a little bit of hair on it and it trailed down to his mostly hairless balls. And right behind his balls was what I can only describe as a "cute" dick.

It wasn't a big dick, but it wasn't small either. I was just this chubby, medium sized dick with nice round head. Just plain cute. I would think it was enough to make a girl happy without any complaints and that, given how many girlfriends I've seen him with over the years, it works for him.

But, at that moment, I couldn't focus on that cute dick. I couldn't stop looking his little ass hole.

I finally broke the small spell his ass seemed to have on me and stood back up. Once I made it back to completely upright, my dick head lightly poked Ken right on the button. He lunged a little bit forward and shimmied his hips.

I looked around the dim room in a panic. What if he woke up and not only found himself bare ass out, but also saw me behind him with my dick out? That would be bad!

That was when, a small whisper broke though my racing thoughts, "Please be gentle Mr. Charles..."

I looked down and saw Ken looking back at me with that cute, chubby cheeked face, "I'm so glad my first time will be with you."

Was he awake this whole time? Was he faking drunk? No, I smelled his breath earlier during that cum inspection, and his walk to the bathroom and back would've been hard to fake.

Once again, my racing thoughts were broken by Ken backing up and placing his ass hole directly on the head of my dick again before wiggling his hips.

I whispered back, "Your first time?"

"Yes. Please... gentle."

I placed my left hand on his smooth and hairless left ass cheek and grabbed my rock hard dick in my right fist. I then began to run the head of my dick up and down over his ass hole, like I was using a paintbrush.

Maybe it was because he was naturally mostly hairless or that my dick had never felt this hard, but the sensation was incredible.

Then, I parked the head of my dick right against his virgin ass hole and gathered up all the saliva I could and then let it fall out of my mouth and right onto my target.

I began using my dick like a paintbrush again as I made sure my dick head coated the saliva over his ass hole before I pushed forward a little bit.

Ken, surprisingly, didn't flinch or wiggle away from me, but stayed completely still. I pushed a little further and could feel the head start to enter him, when I felt his ass cheek tense up under my left hand.

I waited for the tensing to subside, and then I pushed a little further. And then, with a pop, the whole head of my dick was in and his super tight virgin ass hole was firmly around the back of my dick head and not letting it out.

I calmly and carefully rocked my hips forward as he tried to back up some more. After meeting some resistance, I realized that we definitely needed more lubrication. I again tried to gather up more spit, only my mouth was completely dry. That's when I realized how heavy and deep I was breathing. I tried to slow my breathing when I saw Ken looking back at me, most likely wondering why I've stopped pushing my dick into him.

Without another thought I just leaned over him and started us in a long, passionate and, thankfully, wet kiss. This kid was a great kisser! He knew how to give some tongue but, more importantly, how to receive one. Just his wet soft mouth caressing my invading tongue.

I knew at that moment that he was definitely great at sucking dick before I realized that my son's cum was most likely in there somewhere as well.

It was a weird battle of thoughts that fought for my arousal, but nothing seemed to override the fact that I needed to fuck this tight ass that my hard dick was currently in.

That's right, not a want but, a need.

With my mouth now near drooling and wet again, I drop all of my saliva down onto my dick and rub it around with my right hand until the remainder of my dick that wasn't in Ken yet was cold and slick.

I start to push into him again as he backed up and, in one careful and slow move, I was in him completely. I could feel and picture my big, hairy and heavy balls resting against his cute near hairless ones.

And just like that, there I was. My dick buried inside of Lil Kenny.

I brought my dick back out of his ass with ease and reentered it just as easily. I then placed my right hand on his smooth and firm right ass cheek, and began pushing him away before grabbing his hips to pull him back.

After feeling the whole length of my dick slide in and out of him about 10 times, I got that old familiar shiver.

Dammit. I wasn't going to last very long. Lil Kenny's ass hole was just too tight.

I tried thinking of other things and slowing my pace, but every thought came back to fact that I was impaling my son's friend Lil Kenny with my hard dick, which immediately worked against me.

Then, I heard him let out moan. It sounded like a moan you'd let out after a good workout or a great meal. A sound of pure contentment.

As he let out a second one, slightly higher pitched, I felt that urge growing, and didn't know how much longer I could last.

So I began to piston my dick into him faster... and faster. He tried to match himself to my thrusts but, it only threatened to bend my dick back each time so, I firmly grabbed his hips and held him in place.

The warmth, the tightness, the smoothness, the moaning, all of it, added up to one thing: I was going to be filling Lil Kenny with my hot seed, and soon.

It probably would've been polite to ask him where he wanted me to shoot and, as I imagined those eyes and chubby cheeks of his, looking up at me, taking load after load of my hot seed across his cute face, I was turned on even more.

Now, with no time to spare, I was fucking his ass with wild abandon! My need to shoot my load was on the edge and I was not going to stop until I got to.

The moans were now louder and the sound of my heavy, hairy balls slapping into his fuzzy sack were getting louder and louder.

The sounds began to echo off of my son's bedroom walls-- shit! Billy! He was still here and over there on the floor!

I looked over while continuing my hard fucking of Lil Kenny's ass and saw that Billy was still passed out, his dick still hanging out of his pants. Only, his dick was now showing some signs of life. It thickened and wasn't touching his leg anymore. He must've been able to hear us and his body was still reacting to it all, even in his passed out state.

As I fucked Lil Kenny harder and harder, Billy's dick got harder and harder. Then, I heard an open mouthed moan from Lil Kenny and looked back at his face. He was also looking at Billy's dick rising and his moans were now more like whimpers.

I thought that maybe I was hurting him but then I realized, he was whining for Billy's dick. He must've fallen in love earlier while sucking on it and drinking from it. And I wasn't one to be jealous but, I thought about how much I wanted Lil Kenny to fall in love with my dick too.

I now had a leg up on the bed and was bringing the full length of my dick down into him, his tailbone smashing into my pubic bone. They were long and deep plunges into the hottest and tightest hole my dick had ever been in.

And that was the position that stole my load from me.

Just as my dick began to jump inside of Lil Kenny, his ass hole got super tight and wouldn't let me shoot. The pressure on my dick was painful and I felt my cum painfully start to back up into me when, his ass hole finally released it's grip on me.

I pulled my dick back out of his ass just to where it tightly held onto the head and I felt my hot loads of cum leaving me. I looked down and saw the whole length of my dick, minus my head, swell and jump with each blast.

As my load was pooling up inside of his ass and around the head of my dick, I felt a rhythmic squeezing around the base my dick.

Lil Kenny was now shooting his load too!

I looked down and saw him staring at Billy's now erect dick and then his eyes rolled back into his head. And out of the corner of my eye, catching the glow of the moonlight, I saw a load of cum shoot Lil Kenny in the underside of his left arm.

I tried to find a rhythm in our mutual orgasm, but couldn't. I was just standing there, gripping hard and locked deep inside of him, fertilizing his insides with my hot mature seed.

I didn't know if it was the moment, the fact that I was his first, or that feeling one gets when they finally cum, but I felt love for Lil Kenny right then.

Our orgasms subsided at nearly the same time, but I still stood there inside of him.

Then, I said it.

"I love you Lil Kenny."

"I love you too Mr. Charles."

I slowly eased my dick out of him as he let out another whimper. I guess I got what I wanted. He was in love with my dick now too.

And, it was just as well. I was now in love with his tight ass also.

I lifted Lil Kenny to his feet and helped him get dressed and then saw his cute face fall sad as he looked down at the floor.

I looked down to the floor and saw that Billy's erection had completely gone away. And though I was upset earlier at the thought of Ken blowing Billy, I found that I was now much more understanding.

"Maybe he'll give it to you again one day."

Still looking down at Billy's limp dick, Ken just nodded with that still sad look on his face. I think that the reality that Billy was straight and this was most likely a one time drunken thing had begun to set in.

"But, anytime you want, my dick is here for you."

Lil Kenny's face lit up and those cute chubby cheeks and sparkling eyes were back. I gave him a sweet kiss on the lips and made my way out of the bedroom.

But sadly, to this day, all of these years later, he has never taken me up on my offer. Whenever I see him, I can't even be sure if he remembers us fucking, which is why I've never brought it up.

For me though, it was a night, and an ass, that I can never forget.