One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea looked less certain, but climbed onto me as well. She fucked me for a good while before she too declared that this was, in fact, the schnizz. Her vagina was soon spasming hard around my cock and she was mewling with pleasure. Finally, I was feeling the wonderful sensation of pleasure along my cock being to morph into the pinnacle that would lead to an orgasm of my own. I just had get there. Chelsea finally cried out in glee and thrashed atop me.

I was not letting her fall off me. At the height of her orgasm, I wrapped my arms around her and took firm hold of her breasts. "Hey!" She objected, trying to swat my hands away again, to no avail this time. She was too spent to swat really hard at my grip, and besides, I was having none of her experimental parameters any more.

I squeezed and massaged her breasts, reveling in finally getting them in my hands. "We are done here," I growled.

"What?" Chelsea uttered distractedly.

"We still have two..." Anna began.

"No!" I shouted, almost desperately. "Your fucking 'apparatus' needs this!"

With that, I rolled Chelsea and myself over so that she lay flat on her face underneath me, my dick still impaling her. I slid my hands from underneath her and braced myself against the firmly yielding surface of the futon. I shuddered with the release of tension as I started to pump into Chelsea powerfully. In, in, in, I hammered desperately, audibly slapping against her backside with each thrust.

"Sorry, Chelsea," I gasped, not slowing, "I have to do this... please?"

"Go... go for... it," she squeaked beneath me, taken by surprise by my sudden demands, but clearly not upset. She splayed her hands out wide on the futon and pressed her hips upward to give me deeper access. Each desperate thrust into Chelsea only made my hungry cock more ravenous and I felt myself getting a little wild.

A movement to the side caught my eye and I realized that Anna was sitting beside us, and had just tossed the clipboard aside. My eyes met hers and I held them as I fucked Chelsea. Anna smiled at me broadly, her teeth biting her lower lip. Fuck, that looked hot. Anna stared at me, held up a hand with who fingers extended. "Two Quickie Passes now," she grinned. Then she slowly lowered those fingers between her legs.

I came. Finally, I came. For a long moment, everything disappeared. I could not see Anna beside me. I could not hear Chelsea's passionate grunts below me. All I could feel was the rush of sensation inside me, somehow morphing into physical form and blasting out my cock and into Chelsea's waiting crevice.

When I regained contact with the world, I found myself still humping into Chelsea, and her crying out with another orgasm of her own beneath me.

So, yeah. I guess I'd find a way to put up with running that experiment again, after all.

*

Soon after, the subjects woke up.

They ate.

We ate.

They chatted.

We chatted.

They lay down on one of the beds and engaged in some idle petting while continuing their conversation. Carlos did not even get hard. We were all exhausted.

It was still an hour before lights out when I got up to get cleaned up for bed. "I doubt we will see anything else interesting tonight," I declared, and my colleagues agreed. They both got ready early as well. Even our subjects seemed ready for an immediate turn in. Carlos was in and out of the refresher swiftly and slid back into his bed, propped up. He did watch Tabitha as she walked to the cubicle, but then just rested idly once she entered.

When Tabitha came out, she was ruffling her purple hair. She strolled over to the window to examine her reflection. Her hands above her head, ruffling her hair once more gave me a really excellent view those glorious t...

Suddenly Tabitha's eyes grew wide and seemed to change focus. A moment later, her hands whipped down to cover her breasts. "Shit!" she practically shrieked. Carlos started up in his bed. Tabitha seemed fixated on the mirror in horror. Then she shifted her hands, dropping one to cover her crotch, while the other arm tried with limited success to cover her breasts all by itself.

She backed away from the window, a look of horror in her eyes.

"Oh shit..." muttered Anna, speaking for all of us.

"Carlos!" Tabitha hissed. "It's... The... How did we forget that is a god-damned window?"

"Oh fuck," agreed Carlos, pulling his sheet up around himself, a look of dawning horror, or something similar, on his face.

Tabitha turned and broke away from us. She leapt into bed with Carlos and pulled up the sheet to cover her torso. She glared at us and flipped us the bird.

"You fuckers!" Carlos growled.

"Yeah," Tabitha agreed. "How can you do this to us?"

We obviously said nothing... not they we could have had we wanted to. But this had just gotten very professionally interesting again. And scary.

The two of them stared at the window expectantly. And waited.

"Nothing?!?" Carlos shouted.

"Was this their plan?" Tabitha asked him. "To put us in a room and watch us have sex?"

Carlos looked at her in shock, but then shook his head. "No way. How could they had expected this?" Tabitha seemed inclined to agree. "No, I think they are supposed to be in there studying the effects of boredom or claustrophobia."

Tabitha actually showed a spark of her natural good humor. "Well, we sure fucked up their experiment, didn't we?" They both snickered.

"I mean, if they wanted to watch us fuck, all they would have need to do is shown me a picture of you and told me what they were after," Carlos chuckled.

"Oh, you'd have made that sacrifice for science, huh?" Tabitha replied with a snarky smile.

The initial shock was passing, but they were still pissed.

"So do you think that they are all in there, watching us?" Carlos mused. "Or are they still taking individual shifts so they can jack off while watching?"

"Eww," replied Tabitha. "No, I bet they were taking shifts until we derailed their experiment, but I telling you, they have all been in there together since we got friendly, from lights on to lights off."

Just then, the lights began their dimming sequence. "Finally!" Carlos declared.

"Yeah," Tabitha almost shouted at the window. "Good night, you bastards. We will see you tomorrow when time is up!"

"It hadn't occurred to me until now, but yeah, the exit interviews are going to be a little awkward," drawled Anna.

"Oh yeah," I agreed.

"I think we should have you do Carlos's exit," Chelsea said, "while we handle Tabitha."

"Are you worried?" I asked cautiously.

"Not really. I just think they might give better information to an interviewer of the same sex."

"Interesting that Tabitha chose to hide in Carlos's bed, instead of her own..." Anna mused.

"You caught that too," I agreed.

The two of them sat in the bed, sharing a really good glare at the window until the lights went out.

I sighed and stood to head for the futons. "I think we can count on nothing happening until morning," I declared, stretching.

"Hold on," Anna replied. "Get the goggles. I'm not so sure."

Less than five minutes later, we heard Carlos say, "Hey! What are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"They are probably still in there."

"It's dark. They can't see us. Makes it almost better."

"If this is revenge, I'm in," chuckled Carlos softly. We donned our goggles.

Tabitha had crawled atop Carlos and was conducting her own evaluation of Woman on Top, rising and falling on him slowly and happily, the sheet tossed to the side.

They fucked happily like that for a time, and Tabitha began to vocalize her pleasure.

"Shh!" Carlos implored. "They are probably still in there. They can't see, but they can hear."

Tabitha only paused for a moment before resuming. "So what if they can hear? Since they can't see, if they are listening, it'll only make them more frustrated."

"I didn't know you had an evil streak," Carlos laughed. Tabitha just moaned. "But what if they have night vision glasses?" Carlos asked suddenly.

The three of us turned our night vision goggles to stare at each other wordlessly.

"They don't have night vision specs," Tabitha scoffed, not slowing down her motion. After a few more humps, she shrugged her shoulders. "And if they do... well, it ain't like they haven't seen everything already."

The two of them really, really enjoyed that instance of their copulation. Loudly. It was soon apparent that they were competing to see which could put on more of an auditory show for their 'blind' observers. While the enjoyment was clearly genuine, but they were just as clearly putting on a show. When they both finished, they curled up together and fell fast asleep.

We finally tugged off the heavy goggles and moved to our respective futons.

"Tomorrow is going to be an annoying day," I sighed as we crawled under our sheets.

*

It certainly started off annoying, as Anna had set our alarm forward, waking us a good twenty minutes before the lights started coming up. Grumbling I sat up in bed, rubbing my neck, which had developed a crick over night.

Chelsea rose from her futon and ambled over toward the curtained cubicle. Even in the near darkness, I enjoyed that sight.

Of course, things got more annoying when she came out of the private area, fully dressed in tight jeans shorts and a fancy patterned button down shirt under her lab coat.

I may have made a noise of confused protest. Or maybe it was Anna.

Chelsea just shook her head. "We let them out in just a few hours, guys. And who knows how they will react when they wake? If they are pissed enough to demand to be let out first thing, we will have to let them, and I for one do not intend to go open that door while bare-assed in a lab coat.

"They know that if they give up now, they forfeit the money, right?" Anna said worriedly. "They will hang in, even if they just sit there and glare at us the rest of the time," she said, as if convincing herself.

I sighed. What would be, would be. I got up and went to the bathroom. I tugged on my jeans and a SpaceX teeshirt, then slipped on my fairly worse for wear lab coat. I hoped Carlos would not be too observant or curious about the various stains...

Anna took her turn, and came out with a knee-length denim skirt and a They Might Be Giants concert tee covering her beauty. She joined Chelsea and me as we sat in our chairs to see how the final morning would play out. Moments later, the lights began to come up.

Neither subject was quick to awaken, but Carlos was the first to groan and cover his eyes from the now seventy-five percent of full lighting. Tabitha woke in response and sat up. The sheet fell free of her torso, and I drank in a last look before she yanked it up with a start. Carlos noticed and grunted in wry agreement.

Tabitha just stared at the mirror, and the imagined space behind it with an unreadable expression. Then she pivoted to the side of the bed, stood, abandoning the covers, and walked casually over to open the fridge. "Can I bring you something to drink?" she asked, bending over to look inside.

"Tabitha!" Carlos exclaimed. "You know they are still watching, right?"

Tabitha straightened with a milk carton. "Yeah," she sighed. "So?" Carlos just looked at her. "By now, I ain't got nothing they haven't seen," she shrugged, scenically as always. "And..." She paused.

"And?" Carlos prompted.

"I woke up in the middle of the night last night," she said, still standing with her body half turned toward us, "thinking about all the noise we made to make sure they heard us. How fun that was."

"We did that to make them mad they couldn't see us!"

"Did we? I thought about that. I think we did it to make them regret they weren't in here with us."

At that Carlos paused speculatively, as he stared intently at the mirror.

"He's imagining the two of you naked right now," I observed.

"What?" laughed Chelsea.

"No way," agreed Anna.

"Guaranteed," I said with absolute certainty.

"Pretty sure of yourself on something you can't know."

"I will ask him during the exit. Fifty bucks says Carlos is mentally undressing the two of you this very second."

"You are on," said Chelsea firmly. "Anna, you in?"

Anna just blushed uncertainly and looked back at Carlos.

"So, what are you going to do?" Carlos asked. "Just keep hanging around naked until they let us out?"

"No," said Tabitha simply. She polished off her milk, and approached Carlos. "I'm going to make them watch me do this." With that, she tugged the sheet off of him, crawled onto the bed, leaned over, and took his limp, but still large penis into her mouth.

Carlos looked down at her dumbfounded. His cock was not so perplexed, and began to harden, slowly but immediately. Tabitha was making loud, audibly wet sounds as she repeatedly sank much of his length into her mouth, then sucked hard as she pulled it back out. Carlos looked back up at the window, suspiciously. But as he stared toward us, his expression changed.

"Damnit, I'm going to lose this bet, aren't I?" Chelsea sighed. Anna just nodded wordlessly. I smirked.

After a few minutes of utter silence on our side of the glass, Anna sighed and said, "Well, I did not see this coming when I woke up today."

*

After Carlos painted Tabitha's happy face, they crawled out of bed. Tabitha went to one of the armchairs and lay across it sideways, with her ass on one low arm, and her head propped agains the other. Carlos grinned and tugged the chair around slightly to orient it exactly side on to us behind the mirror. Then he knelt between her dangling legs and bent to return her earlier favor.

"I'll bet," he said between loud laps at her labia and other charming attributes, "that that guy who recruited you is standing on the other side of the glass, wishing it was his face buried between your gorgeous legs." Tabitha crooned in agreement.

"Ha!" I scoffed. "Shows what you know, Carlos! I happen to be sitting, not standing. Thank you very much."

I shifted in my directors chair, making it squeak a little as I tried to adjust the fit of my pants. An unexpected side benefit of thirty-six hours of nudity had been that I never found any of my constantly appearing erections to be uncomfortable. Pants suck. Anna burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah," laughed Tabitha in the other room. "Deeper, please. Yeah. And those two girls who recruited you? They are both in there, wet between the legs, watching what you are, unh, doing to me." Her head rolled over toward us and she smiled briefly before returning her gaze the dark-haired head between her legs.

Neither Anna nor Chelsea chose to comment.

A number of loud moans, groans, and gasps later, Carlos lifted his head again, lifting a hand to keep Tabitha stimulated as he spoke. "How horny do you think they have gotten in there? Think they have started looking at each other?"

Tabitha looked at him wildly. "You ask me a serious question now?"

Carlos just grinned, shot a superior gaze in our direction, and dove back in to work.

"But... no..." Tabitha groaned as we sensed his tongue burying itself in her again. "I think they, uhnng, are too busy staring, oh, at us." With that, she cried out in a genuine but overly theatrical scream. Her hips bucked upward, and her dangling legs thrashed. Carlos pressed his head deeper between her legs, if that was possible and drew a follow-on wave from Tabitha.

Like a puppet whose strings had been cut, she collapsed across the armchair. Carlos began to softly kiss the insides of her creamy, generous thighs, sending tremors of aftershock through her body.

Tabitha suddenly continued her early thought, as if she hadn't just melted down with pleasure. "Besides, how likely is it that two of them are together anyway?" A finger shot up into the air. "But, if any of them have a boyfriend or girlfriend, that person better be ready to be fucked silly!"

The two of them shared a giggle at that. The three of us shared an uproarious laugh.

Tabitha rolled forward and off the chair to sit on the floor in front of it. Carlos crawled around to embrace her. The two sat there on the floor for a long time, embracing and making out. Their hands explored each other's bodies as if for the first time. The only nod to showing us they knew we were there, watching, was the way Tabitha kept her legs relentlessly spread, showing us her sodden, swollen, still-eager pussy.

At one point, Carlos had broken off their kiss so he could lower his head and feast on her breasts. As he fed, Tabitha ran her fingers through his hair. Her other hand went down to drag a fingertip along the outlines of his very hard cock. "All this time, and all we've done, and I don't think I've told you outright just how fucking nice this cock of yours is," she murmured. Said member jumped softly in reply. She giggled at that. "Well, it is! It is big, and beautiful, and powerful, and it has answered the bell I don't know how many times!" She kissed his air softly. "And every time it did," she added little nastily, "their experiment in torture by boredom got blown up all over again." Carlos laughed at that and they resumed kissing.

Tabitha gave his penis another squeeze, and stood. Carlos followed her with a look of curious anticipation. "Speaking of answering the bell," Tabitha said, still holding his cock and turning to approach the window, "Time to fuck with them some more."

We started as she thumped against the glass, bracing her arms against it. She spread her legs wide and looked over her shoulder. "Fuck me."

Carlos grinned. "This is just like we started. You want to take things full circle?"

"No," laughed Tabitha. "Well, yes, but mostly I want them to stare at my boobs crushed against the glass while you rail me from behind. I want them to have to watch how good you are at sex while they see how much I am enjoying myself--all the while knowing, whatever perverted jollies they got the last three days, we had way more fun."

Carlos chuckled in evil agreement. We looked back in amused (but aroused) condescension.

"Better lubricate me then," Carlos said, sanding to the side and holding that cock out to Tabitha. She got his idea and peeled herself slowly from the window. She bent and let a huge dollop of saliva drip from her mouth down onto his tip. Then she slid an impressive amount of him into her mouth in a single swoop. With agonizing slowness, she lifted her head and turned back toward the window with a smug expression. Carlos had certainly enjoyed her little show.

Tabitha leaned back against the window, hands on the glass and her backside stuck out for our other subject. Carlos needed no more encouragement. He stepped behind her, took his penis in his grasp and guided it between and below Tabitha's rounded buttocks. Well-positioned, he grasped her hips and they both sighed happily as he sank once more into her depths. His face was pointed down at Tabitha, but I could see his eyes cast up under his brows, scanning the mirrored surface in front of them.

Carlos tried to do the slow, steady, time-eating rhythm he employed that first evening, but I'm guessing the added sauce of thinking about being watched got him accelerating quickly. As he began to smack harder and louder into Tabitha, she let his thrusts press her forward until her naked breasts were mashed against the glass. The circles they made where her soft flesh came in contact with the glass grew and shrank with each thrust Carlos pounded into her. We could see Tabitha's face, also mashed against the glass, sporting a wicked, gleeful grin. Her eyes kept darting forward toward the mirrored surface she could not see through, but clearly imagining what was beyond.

The three of us sat in our chairs, frozen. At last, I had to speak. "Ladies," I said looking up at the digital timer for the experiment, which now read 0:34:22. "It is physically painful for me to observe that we just do not have enough time for me to rip both your clothes back off and give you both the fucking we all three truly deserve."

1...67891011