One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not say it needed to be published," Chelsea laughed. "I said it needed to be written. I'd die if my mother actually read about this!" We all shuddered at the thought of our parents reading a technical dissertation on our current activities. We'd all be orphans within the day after the wave of cardiac arrests.

My lordly older brother would worship me, though. Forever. That had some appeal. He might actually be told the details. Some of them, at least.

"I would like to have an account from all our perspectives, though," Chelsea went on seriously. "I wouldn't publish it, but I do think I'd find it useful when I pursue my doctorate."

"Doctorate," Anna asked.

"Yeah, I want to be a therapist, specializing in sexual function, of course," Chelsea said matter of factly. "Why are you two in this program if not that?"

"I want to write pop psychology," said Anna, "and maybe do some research. A masters will do for that."

"They only take one doctoral candidate a year in the program here," I said cautiously to Chelsea.

"If I don't get accepted here, I don't get accepted here," said Chelsea nonchalantly. "There is always Cornell or Northwestern." I traded a glance with Anna. Cornell was her back up? No ambition or confidence there, in our auburn-haired partner....

"And how about you?" Chelsea asked, looking at me.

"No grad school at all for me. I am going into advertising," I said, calmly crossing my arms and looking smugly back at their incredulous expressions. "What?" I asked innocently. "Sex sells, period. I intend to be a star in the industry."

Anna shook her head, climbing off her chair. "Great, the Kramner Institute is unleashing another wave of Spuds MacKenzie ads on the world." She bent and grabbed her lab coat, shrugging it on, then picked up mine and tossed it to me. I stood and slipped my arms into the sleeves. "Since for the moment, we are all still serious academic researchers, we should dress the part," I said agreeably.

The three of us standing there, utterly naked except for unbuttoned white lab coats, looked vaguely ridiculous... and, my two co-workers at least, extremely hot. My dick twitched mightily at a moment when they were both staring at me. They both laughed.

Fortunately, I was saved from having to back up that twitch of the dick. Fortunate, because while my dick might have had the strength to start another job, I was sure I needed more time before I'd have been able to finish one.

In the experiment room, Tabitha rose from her chair and stretched, obviously putting on a show. It was a hell of a show. It even got another twitch out of my exhausted penis. She turned and walked around the room, providing another show. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror, her mind still not registering the fact that it was one-way glass. She lifted her hands to her hair and primped a little.

Standing unseen, two feet right in front of her, I could not help but sigh a little as I watched her very worthwhile improvements lift and sway as she moved her arms around her head.

She turned and stalked toward Carlos. "I'm getting bored again," she pouted exaggeratedly.

"Well, we can have that!" Carlos said eagerly in reply, rising swiftly... and also getting to his feet.

"Here they go again!" muttered Anna, in a mixture of amazement, exasperation, and humor.

*

For the next several hours, our two subjects demonstrated an amazing range of activities in their respective arsenals. Their ability to never quite repeat themselves in how they fit various tabs into various slots was impressive. Disappointingly, neither ever seemed inclined to try anything particularly weird or strange in the process. On the plus side, both seemed to have a good grasp of the phenomenon of 'edging', relishing in taking their partner to the orgasmic brink before letting them fall short. Still, over the time we watched, Carlos did come once, and Tabitha came many times, split between two distinct occasions.

Meanwhile, we stood there, naked in lab coats, watching. We (mostly) kept our hands to ourselves during this time. Instead we discussed what they were doing. Chelsea's discussion of a paper about ourselves hung in the background, and we used that energy to instead analyze what we were seeing in the next room.

Our analysis ranged from gonzo silliness, not meant to be taken seriously, to complex, clinical interplay where we argued universality, practicality, emotional versus physical intimacy, etc. Sometimes we were just curious about what the hell they were doing, or why. I doubt anyone but a Kramner student could be such a hopeless nerd about sex.

Also, the conversation allowed us to amass several notebooks full of observations. We knew we were going to need to have lots to report, if only so no one asked us to explain what we had been doing most of the time...

Tabitha finally let Carlos come a second time. She was lying on her back on the edge of the bed, legs up in the air. Carlos had the back of her thighs resting against his chest as he rammed into her, her ankles waving above his head. Her fingers dug into his back, actually leaving visible marks, albeit faint ones. With a loud roar of triumph, Carlos's backside shuddered and clenched and we could practically feel the explosion of his seed inside Tabitha. Her own cries matched his as he filled her. He kept twitching his hips spasmodically for a few more thrusts, before both of them acted like the air was let out of their balloons. They crashed beside each other, panting.

I was hard as a rock, and to either side of me, my colleagues were flushed as well. Had any of us so much as touched another, I think we would have instantly tumbled onto a futon and gone at it again. But while we were all excited enough to participate, none of us quite had the energy to initiate it.

Instead, the five of us, in two groups obviously, ate a late dinner. The two of them shared a frozen lasagna. Anna and I split a lasagna ourselves, while Chelsea 'enjoyed' a microwave chicken stir-fry.

If you have never sat around on a futon, having microwaved frozen food for dinner with two effectively naked hot chicks, while having a stimulating and clinical discussion about sex, a subject close to the hearts of all conversants, I highly recommend it. It beats dinner at the Four Seasons all hollow.

Nobody initiated any shenanigans on either side of the glass for the rest of the evening until the lights dimmed in warning.

As we took turns washing up for bed, Chelsea said, "I admit, I am going to enjoy some sleep tonight. Today has been wonderfully exhausting."

"Yeah?" I replied. "Don't get too excited to sleep. At least not right away."

"Really?" Anna complained, though unsurprised.

"Take a look in there," I said, where Carlos was coming out of the necessary after brushing his teeth. "He's hard again. I give it five minutes after the lights go out before they go at it again."

Chelsea sighed. "Yeah, I see your point. Or more accurately, his point. That is a really pretty cock, but I would really prefer it was flaccid right now..." She yawned and shook her head as she went to grab our three pairs of infrared goggles from their case. The lights went out and we watched. Even before the lights went down, Tabitha had crawled into the same bed as Carlos. When it was dark (to them, not to us), they began to kiss, then proceeded to provide a long, slow, sweet and tender demonstration of why the Missionary Position is in fact so successful.

Tabitha did not even bother to get up after they were done, and they both fell asleep in the bed together.

"Someone is sleeping in the wet spot tonight," chuckled Anna.

"Maybe," I replied. "How many times did Carlos come today? Hard as he looked like he came there at the end, maybe there was nothing coming out."

Convinced that they were asleep, and counting on the motion sensors to alert us if they reawoke, we shucked the heavy goggles and felt our way to the beds in the near total darkness, letting our lab coats float to the floor. We fell into the futon in what had become our new default formation of me between the two of them. Anna was last into bed and pulled a light sheet over all three of us. I lay back, ready for sleep, but finding I had an obstacle in the form of an erection in my way.

A much better obstruction to sleep, in the form of a questing hand from Chelsea's direction, entered the equation, seeking, finding, and wrapping itself around my penis. Barely a second later, a matching hand from Anna's direction also sought out my junk. I heard the two girls giggle to each other, but none of us said anything.

Without any discussion, I felt both duck under the sheet and bend to my waist. I could just make out the hump of the two of them under there, hovering over me.

"Yeah," I heard one, probably Chelsea, say. "He's never going to get to sleep like this."

"Poor boy," came the reply. "We are going to need him sharp tomorrow, too. Maybe we should help him out?"

Suddenly I felt a soft lick from one side, then the other. But in moments, I felt their two mouths coming together down there... with my aching knob tucked between their open lips. I sighed a quiet thank you and laid back to enjoy. In the space between their eagerly clamped lips, their two tongues and the head of my dick fought a three-way battle of stimulation.

Now, my penis had been engorged and erect, on and off (mostly on), for almost five hours, without any stimulation to give it relief. I was tired, over stimulated, and in no mood to prolong things. Still, I'm a little embarrassed about how soon I was squirming and muttering warnings to them and the two swapped off sliding my cock into their mouths and across their tongues.

Chelsea's soft lips were the ones around me when I urgently whispered that I was about to blow. I heard Anna say encouragingly, "You take this, girl. Just save some to share with me." Damn, that girl's horizons had broadened that day! And with that image in my mind, my hips bucked, my spine shivered, and a quiet but powerful orgasm took me. I felt the marvelous sensation of my semen hurtling out of me and into Chelsea's welcoming mouth. Whether or not Carlos had run dry that evening, I certainly had not. I stuttered like a sprinkler head for several bursts and collapsed like a burst ballon back onto the futon. Chelsea's mouth slipped off of me and I saw the bumps of their heads merge under the sheet. I could only imagine them sharing my come between them in a kiss. Then they took turns licking my shaft clean, which did not accelerate my inevitable softening.

After a moment, the two of them popped back up out from under the sheet and snuggled down next to me. "Oh, there you are," chirped Anna. "We just had to take care of something." We all giggled.

Then the two of them lay back as if to drift off. I was having none of that. I was not going to sleep in debt!

I sat up, letting the sheet flow down off of our torsos. I rolled over to my knees and with an arm around each of them, tugged them together, shoulders touching beneath me. I bent and began to kiss first one, then the other, doing my best to steal the breath from each of them. I let a hand caress its way down the torso of each of them, exploring a delicious but different breast with each hand. Anna's breast was soft and malleable, overflowing my eagerly clutching fingers. Chelsea's firm, springy delight fit comfortably in my grasp. I kept kissing them as I let myself enjoy the varied but magnificent sensations in my hands.

But I had a job to do. Reluctantly relinquishing my grasp on their chests, I slid my hands purposefully downward, bumping over navels and finally delving between their legs. Anna's legs were welcomingly spread, but Chelsea made a show of demurely holding hers together. A gentle probe or two and a soft tickle, and she abandoned the pretense.

I abandoned kissing their mouths for the time being and alternated nuzzling licks of the base of their necks while my fingers began to caress their slits in matching cadence. Both were welcoming and I slid first one, then a second finger into each of them. Inside, both were hot and wet, and both tensed as I curled my fingers upward to press their g-spots while simultaneously rubbing their clitorae with my thumbs.

I doubted that either was any less pent-up than I had been, nor any more inclined to drag things out, so I eagerly pressed on with my assault. Awkwardly, I lifted my shoulders and stared down in turn at the two pairs of bright eyes beneath me in the gloom.

Anna was the first to go off like a Roman candle. She gasped and shuddered against my caress, grabbing my wrist and pushing my hand deeper inside her. I bent swiftly and locked my lips on hers as she moaned in ecstasy. As Anna's orgasm slowed, but before she finished, Chelsea came as well. She bucked against me. Her hands tried to bat mine away, but I kept on stimulating her, pulling my lips from the now panting Anna and locking them on Chelsea's mewling mouth. She was still crescendoing as I did so, but in only a few seconds more, she collapsed back exhaustedly. Her hand no longer tried to remove my hand, instead sweeping upward to caress my face.

They both smiled up at me and I grinned back down in return. Then I snuggled back down between them and the three of us fell asleep in a tangle of arms. We slept the sleep of the just.

*

Well before the lights came up the next morning, our alarm buzzed to give us a head start on the day and on our subjects. It had been a night of deep sleep and I grumbled at being woken. So did Anna, who groused, "Can you believe we still have a day and a half in here?"

"I know, isn't it awesome?" chirped Chelsea from the other side of me.

"Morning people," muttered Anna darkly.

Personally, waking up between two hot, naked women (we had separated slightly while asleep), facing thirty-six more hours alone with them, did sound pretty awesome now that I considered it. I rolled my head to look at Chelsea. She lay back on the futon with a relaxed smile on her face. The sheet had slipped slightly and one delicate, tasty breast was just barely exposed.

I could not help myself and I rolled over and on top of her, kissing her. My morning wood was in full flower and it pressed against her lower belly.

"Mmmmm," Chelsea murmured. "Is that for me?" I looked down at her and shrugged with a questioning smile. "Oooh! Please," she giggled.

I shifted lower, letting my tip brush against her sex. I wiggled my hips, testing her preparedness. I had taken her by surprise, but it took only a few moments before I began to feel a welcoming response. She was not yet fully wet, but I impatiently pressed inward anyway. My cock forced its way inside her, and after the first inch or so encountered a flood of welcoming moisture. We both sighed happily as I let myself sink slowly deeper.

We felt the sheet being tugged off of us, and I looked over to see Anna, lying on her side with her head propped up on her arm, watching us with a smile. Her luscious breasts dangled sideways in my vision, now that Anna had tugged the sheet down to all our waists. I beckoned to her.

"No, you two have fun," Anna smiled. "I think I'll just watch this morning."

Beneath me, I felt Chelsea clench herself around my penis. I shrugged at Anna and bent to kiss Chelsea once more. We made out like that for a bit, kissing and fondling with Chelsea impaled beneath me, but my penis resting in place.

Still, the need that had sent me rolling atop her was only growing, and I began to thrust slowly. As I did, Chelsea took her hands from my nipples, which she had been teasing, and rested them softly and perhaps possessively on my ass. She was content to let me go for a long, soft ride.

Missionary often gets a bad rap as 'boring', but when you have studied human sexuality as much as we have, you understand that there are lots of reasons that it is the world's most popular position, especially for long-term couples.

First off, Mish is... lazy. With the possible exception of when the man is much, much larger and needs to support himself to avoid injuring the woman, no position allows for as little effort to achieve as much result. More importantly, with the lovers' faces, torsos, genitals, and legs all aligning, opportunities for mutual stimulation are rife. Furthermore, the hands of both participants can easily reach all major erogenous zones other than the feet without shifting or interrupting the main copulation.

Finally, the face to face nature of Missionary, its easy invitation to embrace, lends itself especially well to enhancing the emotional connection that enhances even casual intercourse.

I like Missionary, and I was liking it especially that morning, as I slid eagerly in and out of Chelsea. Below me, she looked up into my smiling, though still a little bleary, eyes. Then I saw her gaze slide back toward Anna, and mine followed. Our blonde colleague remained propped up on one arm, watching us. Her other hand was just below the sheet and obviously between her legs.

"Sure... sure you don't... want to join... us?" Chelsea gasped between my quickening thrusts.

Anna just smiled. "You two have fun. I think we have firmly established by now that all of us get off on watching, don't you think?"

"Your... loss!" gasped Chelsea.

"No loss," Anna drawled. "This just means I now have a Quickie Pass on account!"

"'Quickie Pass'?" I gasped, not slowing my efforts.

"Yeah. At a time of my choosing, I get to demand an immediate fuck... all to myself."

I may or may not have increased my efforts with Chelsea in response to hearing that.

Chelsea looked up over my shoulder at the clock. "You... only have... twenty, ugh, eight... hours, ugh, to cash it in," she warned.

"Who says I have to cash it in here?"

That was the first time one of us had suggested that any of this might continue on after the experiment, and while my dick could not have gotten any harder than it was, it certainly tried to in response to that! I definitely increased my efforts with Chelsea.

One of the few downsides of Missionary is that it is not generally as stimulating for the woman as many other positions. It can feel great for the female, but the real hot button areas often don't get the necessary stimulation to induce a full orgasm. If the male is ignorant of this, or is simply selfish, this can make for an unsatisfying conclusion for the female.

I am not ignorant, and I strive to not be selfish, though I have my moments. With a little effort, I twisted my torso to let me suckle on one of her oh, so tasty breasts, while I reached a hand down between us to gently caress her clitoris. Chelsea went almost instantaneously from simple grooving to grinding against me. "Oh yeah! Yes! Yes. Right, fucking there! Fuck!" Chelsea exclaimed, exhibiting more vocality than I had observed previously.

I let my hips go, pistoning in and out of Chelsea with gleeful abandon. It is hard to last long when you are letting your morning wood have its way, and this instance was no exception. I was holding on by a ragged edge when I felt Chelsea begin to spill over her own orgasmic edge beneath me. Trusting her to get the rest of the way without my manual assistance, I let my hand slip from her crotch and in two more amazingly pleasurable thrusts, I was jerking and moaning as I spurted once, twice, three times inside her. She cried out in response and collapsed beneath me, moaning happily.

Mission accomplished.

I rolled off of Chelsea and onto my back once more. I lay there gasping in the afterglow.

Anna sat up and clapped softly. The lights were coming up now, almost to full brightness. "I guess you two should get the head first this morning," she chuckled. She slid to her feet, her naked body quite the sight as she turned to approach the window. Chelsea called, "Dibs," and sprang to her feet as well, heading for the curtained cubicle for her morning ablutions. The main problem with this development was that my study partners were walking in opposite directions, and I couldn't watch both their asses at the same time.

1...56789...11