One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scrambled to my feet and while Chelsea was still freshening up, I ambled over next to Anna, asking, "Are our charges up yet?"

"You could say that," Anna replied drily. Carlos was lying on his back in the bed, eyes closed, and Tabitha was gently sucking on his erection. "We didn't see it start, but I'm betting Tabitha woke him up like that," observed Anna.

We watched the blowjob silently, and our hands brushed against each other, then interlaced.

Anna leaned toward me, her gaze remains fixed on the fellatio demonstration we were watching. Tabitha was certainly taking her time. "By the way," Anna said calmly, "you absolutely stink of sex."

"Sorry!"

"No," Anna said, holding onto my hand when I tried to step away. "I won't say it has turned me on, since I'm already turned on from watching you two, and now watching them, but let's just call your aroma a nice background enhancement to my existing arousal..."

I considered jumping her bones right there when I heard that. But I had just come, hard. And we had a long day ahead of us, even had I been able to rise to the occasion right then. Instead, I just shook my head and went back to watching Tabitha's oral demonstration.

"So you liked watching us?" I asked after a bit.

"Of course," Anna snorted. "We have spent the whole time we've been in here, drenched in voyeuristic stimulation. Given the outcome, I'd say we all three have serious bent for observation. You were too busy and too loud at the end there to see or hear that I came like gangbusters myself." She paused for a moment. Carlos had given up pretending to still be asleep and had begun to idly fondle one of Tabitha's dangling, wobbling breasts. "The question is, how did you feel about me watching you?"

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "Having you lying over there, especially since you were all naked and gorgeous and playing with yourself, was a definite... what did you call it, a 'background enhancement'? That has to be from a paper you read."

Anna laughed. "A paper I wrote! And I am glad you liked performing an exhibition for me. As I said, we've been drenched in voyeurism here, but that was the first time we've had a chance to examine the flip side of it--exhibitionism."

"Well, I certainly enjoyed being exhibited," chirped Chelsea behind us. She had returned from the cubicle and was holding our lab coats. She kissed Anna softly on the back of her smooth, naked shoulder and then squeezed my ass. "You stink, by the way," she added with a smile that told me she somehow enjoyed my aroma as well. For her part, Chelsea smelt of dry shampoo and body wipes, and I could not object to it, though it was not particularly arousing. Her delicious figure in the open lab coat took care of that. "Hey, how come you two didn't tell me I was missing out on a blowjob?"

I took my coat and left the two of them to their observations while I went to reset myself for a day I was anticipating mightily.

I will admit, I took my time in there that morning. Despite all the delights waiting for me outside, and the new and interesting issue of exhibition for each other, I found myself taking refuge in the brief illusion of privacy. I needed it. I also needed to clean myself. Badly.

When I finally came out, things had moved on. Through the window, I briefly registered the fact that Tabitha had apparently finished drinking from the Fountain of Carlos and gone off to freshen up herself. Carlos, for his part, was lying in her bed with a goofy expression on his face. He was probably wondering how he was managing to get paid for this experience.

As I said, I briefly registered those facts because my attention was focused on Anna and Chelsea. Both wore their lab coats now, but Anna was sitting on the edge of one of the futons, knees up and legs spread, her lab coat splayed out behind her. Chelsea was kneeling before her and burying her tongue in Anna's vagina. Anna's eyes were wild.

I walked softly, unable to take my eyes off the new development. I stood and watched. Anna's slightly discombobulated gaze locked onto me. "Come here!" She gasped, almost desperately. Chelsea's eyes flicked in my direction and crinkled. Then she resumed her oral assault with gusto. Anna gasped involuntarily.

"I think I'll stay here and let you feel me watching," I said, wanting to examine the exhibitionist thing we had been discussing.

"Come here!" Anna growled, her voice a mixture of authority and... fear? She reached a hand down to gently caress Chelsea's cheek, then softly tugged her chin up and free from between her thighs, but left it still very close to her sex. "Chelsea, this is all... great. You know that, right? But I'm not... I don't... Look, if I'm going to relax and fully enjoy... this, I think I'm going to need a dick in the mix for the foreseeable future." With that, Anna tentatively pushed Chelsea back down between her legs. Then she looked at me imploringly. "Now come let me suck your dick so I can enjoy what she's doing as much as I want to!"

How was I going to refuse that?

I stepped close and knelt right beside Anna. She turned and took my sadly still soft member in her mouth. Her tongue rolled gently around my pliant flesh. It felt amazing. I had never seen anything but completely hard before the start of every blowjob in my life, and this was a new sensation. An amazing sensation. And one not destined to last long. Fresh as I was from intercourse, my member responded rapidly to Anna's efforts and I felt myself elongating. Soon my cock was pushing her face backward as it grew, and she began to suckle on me more assertively.

Anna knew what she was doing with a penis in her mouth, but I could tell her attention was increasingly on her own pleasure below. Whatever fear, or hesitation, or heterosexual conviction that was warring against the sensual assault that Chelsea was mounting between Anna's legs seemed to have dissolved when I joined them. Anna had her dick, so now she could enjoy her tongue. And man was she enjoying it.

Anna was rolling her hips now in a frantic but still barely controlled manner. Chelsea had, in addition to her tongue, three of her delicate, slender fingers penetrating Anna. That was no mean feat, given how tight I knew Anna was. The though of that tightness spurred my own progress along, and even though Anna was mostly concentrating on below, she was still doing her part for me, if almost idly.

Suddenly, she let me slip from her mouth, her hand stroking me gently, just to keep me going, and began to whimper. I could see the pressure begin to boil inside her. Just as her cries became closer together and I leaned in to catch sight of her expression when she came, Chelsea popped her head up from between her legs. "You seem to have relaxed now. Everything going okay?" she chirped evilly.

Anna stared down at the interruption, aghast. "Why are you stopping? Eat me!"

Chelsea smiled slyly. "I just wanted to make sure you knew how much you wanted this..." she dove back between Anna's legs.

Anna was coming in moments, her first wave accompanied by loud cries. As soon as she momentarily collected her wits, she dove back to take my glans between her lips and then slide me deeper. A second wave of bliss struck her and she moaned deeply. The vibrations of that, combined with her other efforts and especially the sight of Chelsea between her legs finally set me off. Anna's moans were just tailing off when I managed to come again, the second time already that morning. Fortunately, it was low in volume, or I might have choked her, still gasping as she was from her own release. Still, she wasn't ready for my production and it mostly spilt from her mouth, running down the left side of her face and dripping off her chin.

And my flood in her mouth made her came again.

Chelsea, in that weird way she could manage to be clinical while orgasms were exploding all around her looked up at me, now just idly caressing Anna with a single finger. "The subjects?" she asked.

From where I knelt, I could just see over the sill of the window. The reasons that we were there were sitting quietly, having breakfast in the next room. "Eating cereal," I replied.

Anna collapsed back onto the futon, her legs drooping even wider. "Oh god, food sounds good," she panted.

Chelsea leaned forward to stare at my cum dripping from Anna's mouth. "Wow, dude! Twice already today. We have got to reserve all the protein for you!" With that, she crawled forward and started to lick my semen from Anna's face. Anna's hand had just come loose from my cock, but she grasped it again like a lifeline. Then she kissed Chelsea hard.

*

Breakfast was awesome. Hunger is truly the best sauce, especially post-coital hunger.

The rest of the morning was an easy, low-intensity, but still sex-immersive experience. Our subjects, once they finished eating, chilled out in their arm chairs, and just talked. Not about sex either. They talked about their different school experiences. Anna was a computer animator and had to impose strict discipline on herself to get enough exercise to stay in shape.

"Bravo on the discipline," I muttered at that.

Carlos, on the other hand was a physical therapy major, which left him with many opportunities to stay in shape, and a school workload about half Tabitha's. The three of us were amazed, just as Carlos was, when she described her usual work schedule. She worked a lot more each week than any of the three of us did too. Who knew art school was such a grind?

As the two nattered on, the three of us largely kept our hands to ourselves. We sat in a row in the director's chairs, keeping an eye on them while trying to get in some other stuff. Chelsea was writing up observations thus far... in two files: One for the study, and one to share with us for our alleged paper. Anna has resumed her sketch of Chelsea. I looked over at it occasionally, and it was becoming clear that Anna was a good artist... No. She really wasn't that good. The sketch was exacting, but felt lifeless. Anna was just a really keen observer of the human form, and the drawing was remarkably accurate. For my part, I had my laptop out as well, trying to actually do some homework somehow, without the internet.

A couple hours went by like that, which was great. It allowed me to catch up on most of my elective classes. It was even better when the idle period ended, though.

We had all been trying to keep half an eye on the subjects as we worked, but at some point we all three lost focus. We were never sure how it happened, but suddenly we all realized that the two of them were out of their chairs and Carlos was fully embedded in Tabitha, Doggy Style!

We all started in surprise, put aside our stuff, and leapt from our chairs. We gathered at the window, babbling in confusion about how the two of them went from zero to sixty so fast. Then we shut up and watched for a bit.

Tabitha was on her knees on the floor, her forearms resting comfortably on the seat cushion of her arm chair. Carlos knelt between her calves. He was holding onto her generous bubble butt and was silently ramming himself into her, with evident glee. It was hard to tell from that angle, but Tabitha's big breasts swayed beneath her with each impact. Well, it wasn't hard to tell, it was just hard for me to fully enjoy it, what with my limited sightline.

Neither seemed in any big rush, simply enjoying the fuck.

"Shaping up to be a day of relaxing, unhurried sex," Chelsea observed softly, her eyes on Carlos's fit ass clenching and swaying.

"For everybody, I hope," Anna added.

"I can get behind that," I said. And with that, we fell silent and kept watching.

Carlos started running his hands up and down Tabitha's sleek back, then let them slide down her sides to stroke the outer, wobbling curves of her breasts.

Anna sighed as she watched. "This is so hot," she observed to neither of us in particular.

"Yeah," replied Chelsea, her eyes still fixed on the couple. "But is it that hot? I mean, Doggy Style? It has never been my favorite."

"Really? I love it," said Anna enthusiastically. "Most times, it really makes sure all my buttons get pushed... hard."

"Yeah," said Chelsea again, still unenthusiastic. "I mean, yeah, it is very good at encouraging orgasm in both participants, no doubt. It's just... I dunno... I always feel a little silly?"

"How about you, oh Breaker of Ties," Anna challenged me. "Pro- or anti- Doggy Style?"

I laughed. "I just find it hilarious that we are standing here, having a fairly clinically professional discussion about a sexual position and we are calling it Doggy Style!"

Both girls giggled. Chelsea replied, "Somehow, I doubt even Dean Mannheim uses the term 'coitus more ferarum' much, if ever. Doggy is just one of those slangs that is so perfect it overrides jargon."

Our conversation on sexual etymology was derailed when Tabitha started becoming... no longer patient. Her vocal encouragement to Carlos had my half-chubby straining to fully hardness, and we found ourselves with our arms around each other as he answered her call. Chelsea was in the middle this time.

The schlep and slap of each thrust carried clearly through the intercom, and Carlos began to grunt with each penetration, the muscles in his neck standing out with the exertion. He had relinquished his caress of her breasts and was once more holding her ass, hanging on for dear life as he rode her, in fact.

Before either could come, Carlos paused to catch his breath. Tabitha was having none of that and began to rock back and forward herself, ramming her body onto his cock as hard as he had been hammering into her before. Carlos gasped in pleasure at the sensation, then both were humping in perfect synchronization. Neither could take much of that for long, and Carlos grunted, his fingers digging into Tabitha's big buttocks incredibly deeply as he emptied himself into her yet again.

I made an idle mental note to see if we could examine when the two of them discarded the idea of him pulling out...

Tabitha wasn't done, and Carlos knew it, so he kept thrusting, though it clearly took some effort to not simply collapse. He lasted a manful minute before she finally crested and shrieked happily. Wearily, Carlos released her and sagged to the floor. Tabitha leaned against the cushion of the chair and they both panted for air.

The three of us let out a collective sigh at their completion.

After a brief trip to the cubicle by Tabitha, both were soon right back in their chairs, continuing their conversation like nothing had happened.

"Geeze," mused Anna. "Have they completely internalized the situation?"

"Yeah," I pondered. "Neither was even showing any signs of boredom, either. They were having a perfectly nice conversation before, and they are back to that after. Did one of them just get a twitch, and suddenly they were fucking?"

Chelsea had grabbed her laptop and sat back in her chair, furiously writing notes. "That was so fascinating..." she muttered to herself. Anna and I exchanged glances and went back to sit down ourselves.

And there we sat until lunch. I got all my outside homework done--even a little reading for my other HuSex class. Anna gave up trying to breathe life into her sketch of Chelsea and was reading a text book. It was the one for HuSex 510. I had already taken that class in the fall. It had a shit ton of reading.

We had fallen into the habit now of letting the subjects dictate the eating schedule for all of us, and when they got up to scrounge for something new to eat for lunch, a task at which they failed, we went to eat too. We had also run out of anything to try that we hadn't already eaten, so the five of us simply fueled up.

After we all ate, our two naked subjects (why had we bothered to lay in so many clean sets of scrubs for them?) kind of stretched and walked around. The three of us stood by the window, watching, and were just about to return to our chairs. But Tabitha suddenly turned to Carlos and asked in a highly suggestive tone, "So what do you want to do now?" She cocked her hip and bent a knee, resting her hand other hip scenically.

Carlos just grinned and took in the view for a moment. I did too. Chelsea and even Anna did as well, I think. "Honestly?" he asked her with a wry smile.

"Yessss," Tabitha said, not sure where he was going.

"To be honest, I just want to play with your amazing boobies."

Tabitha laughed, and standing right where she was, opened her arms wide. "Come on then, baby!"

Carlos approached her, lifted his hands to cup her mounds, and buried his face between them. The three of us laughed. He squeezed those beautiful boobs softly, murmuring indistinctly within their embrace. Tabitha swung her shoulders side to side, mashing first one, then the other against his face. Carlos came up for air briefly, then lunged forward again to suck on a nipple audibly.

Tabitha gasped. She was still amused at his childlike male fixation, but his ardor was clearly arousing her as well. As for Carlos, that big, veiny penis of his was inexorably hardening.

My veiny protuberance was also swinging to attention as we watched.

That morning, the three of us had felt content to simply watch as they wildly fucked like dogs. Now, this silly little titplay affected us differently. Anna's hand reached all the way across Chelsea to take hold of my now erect shaft. I felt Chelsea look down at this, then slide her hands inside both our lab coats and eagerly clenched both our asses.

Tabitha, too, found herself reaching down to clasp Carlos's pulsing member. "Are you sure all you want to do is play with my tits?" she asked knowingly. Carlos chuckled and bobbed his cock in her hand. But for the time being, he kept his face buried against and in between her mammaries.

Anna's hand still idly toyed with my member, but Chelsea's fingers were more intently kneading our asses... or at least she was certainly squeezing hell out of mine.

When it was quite clear that our subjects were content to do this for a bit, Chelsea spoke up. "With all this mammarian play going on," she asked Anna quite seriously, "when are you going to let him fuck your tits like you promised you would?"

Every part of Anna jerked in surprise, except for the tips of her fingers, which remained softly resting on the head of my penis. "What is this fascination with me titfucking him?" Anna asked in crisp irritation.

"Well, it is something I can't do," said Chelsea defensively. "So I think that this is a great opportunity for me to learn more about it."

Chelsea had amazing breasts, and I didn't like this insecure streak she had about them. "For the record," I said, reaching out to fondle one of said amazing bumps, "I could have an amazing time rubbing my penis all over these for hours, and we would both love it."

"Later," Chelsea said shortly, but with just a hint promise. "Right now, those two have us all enduring a breast fixation, you are hard as a rock, and Anna's nipples are so erect, they would be cutting through her lab coat if it were coving them. Get over there and let me observe the process!"

Anna stepped backward a little, disengaging from both of us and throwing her hands in the air as if in resignation.

"Oh goody!" giggled Chelsea, her scientific reserve momentarily far in abeyance. "I'm going to grab a Sprite!"

As she dashed for the fridge, I leaned it to Anna and asked quietly, "Are you okay with all this?" Don't get me wrong, the sudden prospect of burying myself between Anna's juicy mounds had me revving hard, but none of my personal kinks involve resistance from or coercion of a female. "You seem reluctant."

Anna smiled back almost conspiratorially. "Don't worry. I'm totally down, and ready to show off, if I'm honest." There was that exhibitionist element we were suddenly examining. "But honestly? This is kind of a flex for me, especially given Chelsea's apparent complex about those pretty little boobs of hers, and I don't want her to feel like I am showing off, or putting her down."