One Way Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her lightly on the cheek. "That was the most considerately conceited thing I've ever heard," I whispered with a smile.

At that, Chelsea bounced back over, sucking down a Sprite and brandishing a bottle of her own hand lotion. "You'll need this, right?"

"Well, at least it will save the two of us having to slobber all over his cock first..." Anna said drily, a response that made me look stricken, and the two of them laugh.

"Do you want to..." I said, indicating the futons.

"Oh no," said Anna firmly. "I'm not having you climb on top of me like that girl did in there. You just lean a little against the glass." With that she pushed me back a step, and suddenly my lab coat was protecting my back from the chill of the glass. She sank down in front of me, and caressed my shaft gently for a bit. "Need a notepad?" she asked Chelsea sarcastically, still pretending that our future therapist was browbeating her into this.

In reply, Chelsea bent over to Anna, gave her a thank you kiss, and breathed, "Don't worry. I won't forget one damned thing about this..."

Anna just smirked at her. "Do you want to do the lotion?" she asked Chelsea.

"Damnit!" I snarled, actually pulling back a bit from Anna.

"What?" exclaimed Anna.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Chelsea added.

"This is weird," I complained. "Please understand, it's awesome, but... Look, up until now, everything has been this magical, spontaneous series of fun. Now we are gaming out positions in advance and running damned errands!" I said plaintively, waving at the lotion.

My colleagues looked at each other and laughed.

"Just shut up and enjoy yourself," Anna chuckled and leaned forward to press her breasts in around my cock.

I shut up and proceeded to enjoy myself.

Anna looked at Chelsea and the lotion bottle. "Just one good pump, that's all I need," she instructed.

"'That's what he said...'" Chelsea chortled, turning the joke on its head. But she leaned forward with the bottle. Anna let her breasts spread apart and Chelsea squirted a long, copious pump of lotion onto my penis, the fluid running down my length like glaze over a Cinnabon.

"Yeah," breathed Anna and pressed herself around me again.

Her luscious, firm but malleable flesh molded itself around my penis. I was happy to moan in approval. The lotion instantly warmed to body temp and I was in heaven.

Anna started to move up and down slowly, dragging my cock out and back in between her breasts' glorious embrace. I stared down at her, riveted at the sight of my cock nestling in her softness. Slowly, she tortured me with that soft, easy rise and fall, keeping it up until my initial trembling shudders calmed and I began to groove. Then she stopped moving her torso, and using her hands, she began to lift and lower her breasts by themselves. Then, she started lifting one, while letting the other fall in a seesaw movement. That was completely different, felt great, and looked amazing. I was trembling again at the novelty.

"Oooh, that's different!" Chelsea exclaimed. I could only nod. I was hardly near coming already, but I was still nearly breathless at this whole thing.

Then Chelsea got creative. She knelt beside us, kissed Anna deeply once more, a kiss returned with interest. Apparently my dick in her cleavage made the whole lezzing out thing still acceptable. Then Chelsea bent, kissed the upper curves Anna's bouncing bounty, then nuzzled her face down into her cleavage! Anna rubbed her breasts against me a few more times, then let herself sink down a little, which allowed the tip of my penis to extend above her with each passage... above her breasts and into Chelsea's open, welcoming mouth.

I really groaned at that, and Anna paused softly to allow Chelsea to really lavish my tip with her lips. Chelsea hummed with excitement at this and the vibrations shot straight down my shaft to my balls.

Anna soon decided that this was her show after all, and began bouncing her whole body up and down again. Chelsea withdrew with a smile.

Up and down Anna bounced, jacking me hard with her slick, warm, just big enough boobs. My hands slapped back against the window sill and I grunted happily, eyes still riveted on Anna's chest. But at the same time both Chelsea and I noticed that she was beginning to pant with the exertion.

I was about to suggest that she give it a second, but Chelsea slipped behind Anna and wrapped her arms around her. Her hands slipped underneath Anna's to grasp her breasts, squeezing them even tighter around me. "I'll hold on for you, so you can use your arms, she said into Anna's ear, adding a playful nip for good measure.

Our panting Anna nodded breathlessly, and lifted her arms to grasp my waist. That position seemed to require less effort, as I felt her arms adding just a touch of support to help her knees and hips. Now my vision was filled with two women before me, one clutching the other's breasts around my cock. Anna was looking up at me, enjoying immensely the expression of delirium on my face. Chelsea had her head on Anna's shoulder, looking alternately at my dick in those breasts, and Anna's flushed, happy face. Occasionally, she would look up at me too.

Anna still looked a little blown, and I swung my hands forward and pressed them against her shoulders, slowing her. And I started pumping my hips, taking over the effort to drive my penis in and out between those magical mounds.

I don't know which of those various forms of servicing I enjoyed the most, but I do know that the combination of all of them had me fucking upward into her in an increasingly ragged and desperate way.

"Are you going to come?" Anna crooned encouragingly. "Are you going to come in between my titties?" I nodded raggedly. "Good! Come all over my big, pretty titties," she went on. "Make that big, hard cock of yours spray its sticky spunk all over me!"

I heard Chelsea ask quietly in Anna's ear, "Dirty talk all of a sudden?"

"I... heh... I like dirty talk... with my... kinks," Anna gasped as I slammed in between her breasts. "Do you like it?" she asked up at me. "Do you like me... talking dirty to you while you fuck my big... firm... slippery tits with... your purple... veiny, fat cock?"

I nodded raggedly again. I wanted to say, yes, oh god yes, but instead I came. Hard.

An initial rush of jism rushed into the space between her boobs, instantly mixing with the slick white lotion. My loudly evident orgasm made Anna gasp and Chelsea squeal with glee. As she did so, Chelsea let go of Anna's bounty and they sagged away, letting my cock bounce upward. But I was not remotely done coming. A spray leapt upward and smacked not Anna but Chelsea in the face, drawing a wide line over her cheek, lips, and jaw where her chin still rested on Anna's shoulder. Several more spent themselves up and across Anna's chest, one reaching her chin. Chelsea's hand leapt out and grabbed me, beginning to jack furiously. I found I was not entirely spent, and a gentle but copious flow erupted and flowed over Chelsea's pumping hand.

I gasped in agonized pleasure, somehow retaining enough mental function to marvel at how fast that massive orgasm had erupted from what had seemed a tranquil sea of bliss. Chelsea released my dick and withdrew her hand to stare at its sticky coating.

Anna bent and sucked on my dick. She sucked me deep inside her, tongue washing me as she quested to harvest every drop of semen. My penis throbbed exhaustedly. "Damn girl," I gasped. "Guys can't have multiples, but if I could, I'd be filling your mouth right now all over again."

I slumped back against the wall, and Chelsea and Anna sank back onto their haunches to either side.

"This is a very messy sex act..." mused Chelsea, looking at her hand and feeling her chin, both dripping with my cum, then at Anna's shiny, sticky breasts, and white-spattered upper chest, then at my goo-encrusted member.

"We are going to need a lot of towels," Anna laughed in agreement.

"Not so fast," I growled. Reaching down, I tugged both to their feet, and pushed them back across the room to flop back onto the edge of a futon, so close to each other, they were touching. "I have some big thank yous to dispense... right now," I continued in my gruff voice.

With that, I dove down between Anna's thighs. She was already utterly drenched down there when my tongue first touched her, and she shuddered in response. Her hands ran through my hair as I stared adoringly up at her across her sticky, spattered body.

But Chelsea deserved at least as many thanks. It had been her idea after all. I lifted up suddenly, drawing a tiny but knowing cry from Anna, then dove back down into Chelsea's crotch. She gasped as I worked her over. I felt Anna shift, and I looked up over Chelsea's flat belly to see Anna lean over to lick my spume from Chelsea's face. Anna's hand leapt forward and began to massage one of Chelsea's perky, delicate mounds. I assaulted Chelsea's clit with no build up and she cracked almost instantly, crying out in ecstasy as her body writhed against my face. As she collapsed, I swung back to Anna as fast as I could. Chelsea followed me, still out of breath, but eager to lick my leavings from below Anna's shoulder blades. The sudden re-introduction of my tongue and Chelsea's culinary assault immediately pushed Anna near the edge. But she hung there, on the verge of coming, for an excruciating length time until, with a low, quiet, guttural moan, she collapsed into an orgasmic puddle, legs draping limply across the floor beyond the edge of the futon.

Anna looked at me, her eyes a little wild. "What the actual fuck was that?" she demanded.

I shrugged. "I pay my debts. In full!"

Anna just nodded spastically. "Good to know..."

Chelsea simply curled up next to Anna and smiled at me contentedly.

Then she started muttering to herself about her observations...

*

When we finally remembered the experiment, we got up and checked the window. Carlos seemed to have the same idea about thanking Tabitha, as his face was firmly buried between her round thighs, taking his sweet time about getting her off. When she finally did come, loudly and scenically, he simply got up and grabbed her a Sprite. She kissed him again and the two made out gently. She drank her Sprite and he played with her breasts.

Then, when Tabitha was done with her drink, damned fucker went down on her again!

And again.

And then again!

About four o'clock, I threw up my hands and stalked away from window. "God damn it! I love cunnilingus... Fuck, I apparently love watching cunnilingus, but this is totally ridiculous."

"Seriously," Anna laughed. "Is he running his own experiment in what it takes to make her beg him to stop?"

"If he is waiting for that, I think his tongue is going to fall off," observed Chelsea, from the chair where she had ensconced herself. "That girl just collapses after each orgasm, drinks a soda, and then she is ready to go again."

"Who knew," I ground out between clenched teeth, "that continuous cunnilingus between two attractive people could be... boring?"

Thankfully, Carlos could not manage another round. Instead, he grabbed another soda of his own, a Dr. Pepper this time, and collapsed in a chair. Tabitha actually sat down at the floor by his feet and the two started a nice, sex-free conversation. Carlos's goddamned dick, which we had had to watch go from half to hard and back repeatedly that afternoon, was blessedly flaccid. And Tabitha's tits continued to entertain...

I needed a nap. Loudly so declaring, I went and flopped on a futon, covering my head with a sheet. And I crashed hard.

The next thing I knew, Chelsea was shaking me awake. "Get up, now she's giving him a lap dance."

"But," I objected blearily, "there is no music."

That did not seem to matter to them.

Tabitha straddled him, feeding her breasts to his eager mouth and grinding on his penis swiftly. Then she lifted up and slid him inside her, bouncing up and down for a while. Then she lifted free, pivoted to sit on his lap, facing away. She ground that nice round ass against him while he reached around her and fondled her breasts. Then he lifted her and guided himself inside again. The angle of attack must have been just right, because she came again. As soon as she was done panting, she spun around again and mounted him again in her first position.

When Carlos finally nutted, we all gave a sarcastic cheer as we sat in the director's chairs. We gave a more sincere cheer when Carlos stumbled over to try to take a nap of his own. Tabitha just curled up in her chair to stare at the men's underwear catalog again. She was asleep before Carlos.

"Well, thank the lord," grumbled Chelsea. "I have never seen people having a fuckfest like that!"

"Yes, you have," chortled Anna. "On this side of the glass."

Chelsea stuck out her tongue at Anna, and I told her, "Anna's got you there!"

Chelsea smirked at us both, then grinned. She leaned over toward my chair, took my chin in her hands and kissed me with an abundance of tongue. "Actually," she said to both of us, but primarily me, "I think we are falling behind. Can't have that."

The rest of that day was more fun that scientifically revealing, at least for me. Tabitha and Carlos napped longer than was probably good for them if they wanted a good night's sleep. While they did so, Chelsea and Anna decided to employ me as an experimental apparatus. If I had not known there was no booze in there with us, I'd have sworn they were drunk the way they giggled while they cooked up their scheme.

Other than the lap dance, which Anna convinced both of them was an entirely different sexual genre, they decided that the one category of intercourse mostly neglected on either side of the glass was woman on top.

"Wait," I said. "Chelsea you rode me like a pony for almost the entirety of our first intercourse!"

"Honestly, I was not in my right mind then," Chelsea said, a little dismissively but with a huge blush. "I can't remember any clinically useful details." My quite vivid memories were dismissed by both my colleagues as not useful to their inquiries. Chelsea was contending that the woman on top allowed for the best physical stimulation for the female, while Anna insisted that the major benefit from the category was the feeling of emotional dominance and/or control the female experienced.

They really got into the subject, arguing both their major points, as well as the changes in efficacy engendered by variations on the position. At this point, I just stayed almost completely silent, mostly because I could tell my input was not desired, but also in large part because I was very much enjoying having two mostly-naked women press their bodies against me while they argued, occasionally grabbing my member to illustrate a particular point. To their credit, they were always very gentle about that... and they really did it far more often than the debate really called for.

I also knew where this was going, as of course did they. Finally, they had me lie down on my back and the two of them proceeded to trade off mounting me in various permutations of woman on top. They even made a fucking chart (double entendre there, kids) to record their physiological and emotional responses to each variation.

For me, the experience was a one of a kind. It was a whirl of sensations as two beautiful women kept climbing on and off of me in a succession of different positions, chattering the whole time in a random mixture of giggling jokes, clinical jargon, and vocal protestations of approval. And I will never again after that episode allow anyone to claim that a vagina is a vagina. The girls could not have been more wonderfully different. Anna, as I said, was amazingly tight. Her inside was firm, holding my visitor in her strong embrace with each resisted passage. Chelsea was not nearly so confining. Her inside was far more welcoming and relaxed, but she offered an incredible level of... activity from her inner muscles. She could and did clamp down on me with incredible ferocity, sometimes in response to what she was experiencing, sometimes to provide stimulation for me.

But it was weirdly unfulfilling, and I'm not sure I'd want to repeat it. (Who am I kidding, fuck yeah I'd repeat it, but you take my point.)

The first problem was my hands.

"Hey! No hands, mister!" Chelsea said sharply, swatting my fingers away from Anna's breasts as the blonde rode me. "We are testing our responses and don't need you introducing variables." Anna just chuckled and kept fucking me.

"Okay," I murmured. Then I grinned, "But I hate to tell you two this. The two of you are too small a data set for meaningful results. You will need to bring in a much larger data set of women to ride my apparatus for that."

"Oh... come on..." Anna said, still pumping away atop me enthusiastically. "Who says you... have to be involved, enh, in further study? There are plenty of guys."

"Nope!" I said firmly. My eyes were riveted upon her flopping breasts. If I could not fondle them, I still could sure as hell stare at them. "Different dudes, different dicks. It a variable you can only control for by having me be the one to fuck every subject."

Chelsea laughed throatily and leaned over to kiss me. "You wish," she taunted. I just kissed her back and lifted a hand to caress her breast. "Hey!" She exclaimed, pulling away. "No hands!"

"You aren't involved in this experimental run," I complained.

Some of the angles they wanted to try were... uncomfortable for me. Not every dick has the same range of motion.

And then there was the orgasm problem, as in they had them and I did not! Chelsea came first, fairly early. She was trying out keeping her feet under her, rather than resting herself on her knees. When she came, it felt briefly amazing as her insides clamped upon me, and the look on her face was very rewarding, but she rolled off me swiftly. Anna came for the first time during their next iteration. That round, they were bracing themselves above me on hands and knees while I thrust upward into them. Chelsea went first and rated the variant as Very Good on the physical stimulation scale and Good for her on emotional resonance. (They had confidently decided in advance that Good would be the lowest rating they gave. That was slightly flattering.) Anna on the other hand found the arrangement much more to her liking. We had barely begun when she was already calling out Incredible ratings for both categories. My own internal evaluation of this position matched hers. I humped greedily up into her and for the first time since we had began this particular 'experiment', I felt the stirrings of a possible orgasm on the horizon. But the moment I first felt that gleam, Anna let herself come. Her torso snapped backward into a gorgeous arch, breasts bouncing gloriously with each impact of my hips upward into her. Crying out, her body's undulations made me further aroused. But then her shoulders slumped, she gasped, and slid off of me.

Worse, instead of Chelsea immediately mounting me for the next round, they left me hanging there for a minute while they compared notes about why they felt so differently about that variation. By the time they finished debating, I had fallen completely back from the edge. Then we had a water break and when we resumed, they switched order, with Anna going first.

After a few more rounds, Anna came again. This time, they were lying on their backs on top of my body, my face nuzzling their necks and their feet on the futon to give them purchase to hump me. It was fun, but for me, I found it among the less rewarding, not least because it was a little hard to breathe during it. Anna loved it, however. After but a few thrusts, her hips' movements grew ragged and in no time, she was coming once more. Her orgasm lasted longer this time, an incredible wave of loudly approving peaks and valleys that left me wondering if she was experiencing one incredibly long, rolling orgasm, or a series of them with no time in between. Regardless, her gloriously tight but astoundingly slick insides stroked me in a dizzying fashion that still brought me no closer to an orgasm of my own, bucking away atop me until her hips' wild, uncontrolled movements slipped her free of my cock. She rolled off of me with a kiss. "You are gonna love this one," she told Chelsea confidently.