All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 642 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wonderful story! I hope there is a sequel in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful read!

I loved the story! You don't find a story in this section very often that is well written, really enjoyable and mixes a good story with the sex, and is long enough that you don't feel left wanting for its abruptness!

I think I only noticed one slip where Ed was called Joe, then the huge mistake of not knowing where the hymen is located. ( like 80% of the authors in this section have no clue and don't bother to look at Google pictures, lol)

I loved the HVAC stuff mixed in! That was fun! Ed did forget to check the superheat/subcooling on one install, hehe, and I liked the info on the commercial install downtown!

I was beginning to think Grace was never going to get laid! Ha-ha ;)

Thanks for the great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Great Story...

A most enjoyable and sexually exciting story with some great sex and imagery in the details put forth in both the sex, Ed's work and the people in the story. Could be a movie...

Thanks for the entertainment .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

This story is extremely well written and read like a good book. The last 10 pages had me at the tip of my proverbial chair and left me wanting more.

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Outstanding!

This is one of the better stories that I have read in a very long time. I appreciate the care you have taken to make it such an excellent reading experience. Definitely Five Stars and very well-deserved at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outstanding story

Outstanding story kept me wanting more and wishing there was a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have read many stories here and I rate this the best, Good job!

Great story line, excellent cast all making it wonderful reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Edward the Stupid

This guy is one dumb fuck isn't he? Perhaps all the grey matter and blood just flowed to the his cock making it big? 10 inch only? Please do yourself a favour and learn what a BBC is. Maybe if he'd been black nobody would have had the gall to diss his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

The better themes in your fiction are together here. So this is really is your best story, Better than the shepherd

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of the best stories on the site1

the story was outstanding. the character development, the twists and turns were excellent. i read this story in one day. thank you for taking the time to write this story.

PalerobinPalerobinover 8 years ago
Adult at its best

I need more than 5 stars for this. Great characters and plot, lively pace. So good to have a decent sized story to get into. I very much look forward to reading more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Autistic Coded Protagonist

I don't know how many other people caught on, but Ed thinks, acts, and is described very much like a friend of mine who is high-functioning autistic. It was fantastic to see such a character portrayed as successful, loveable, and desirable. From the bottom of our respective hearts... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

A first I thought 32 pages would be hard to get thru waiting for the next 32 pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best I have read.

After reading many stories and being disappointed with many, I gave this one a try. No regrets. Great character development, great pacing and nice twists. Did I mention it has great sex too. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys more than just a stroke story. Looking forward to anything else this author has to share.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Just read this again!

Even better the second time...a true winner!!!!

SnowRevolSnowRevolover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Great Story, Good Development and great Pacing, While keeping the Great Sex for to cause the Fap'n'Go's to actualy Read! Great Ending on it as well. Can Possible Go Somewhere, maybe a few years down the line or such, but the story just ends in a Great Place, Without much if any questions or cliffhangers!

Horny_YogiHorny_Yogiover 8 years ago
OMG!!

WOW!! That story is amazing. I could not stop reading; you had me captivated through to the end. Well Done!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much sex, but so much love.

I don't think I've ever said too much sex on anything but this guy takes the cake. He also takes the cake on an amazing menage a trois.

Read the whole damn thing at once, lost my boner twice, came back both times, still finished at the end with Grace and Ed. Damn worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So well done

Excellent story line. Plenty of sex but not an abundance of crude language.

FalconsverseFalconsverseover 8 years ago
Awesome story

I have read the story twice now and I made an account to let you know that I you are an excellent writer. I look forward to anymore you have like this one.

lberrierlberrierover 8 years ago
Great writing.

Great story. Lots of good sex but also you could see and feel the love. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great reading

Excellent story. One of the best that I have read. Definitely worth the time to read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the best

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CPover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Oh, what a gift you have with words. Wonderful story. What I love about it is the warmth and love you bring out in your characters. The sex is secondary but its hot and real. I want to believe fairy tales like these really do come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anazing story....

Great characters

Great story...probably one of the best on this site.

Great interaction btwn the main people.

Just enuf sex....but great story-telling....truly talented.

Amazing character understanding...

10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story and storyteller. Excellent mix of sex and story. More, please.

Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

Decent and eroticism at its peak... Please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

A great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

One hell of a story. Please continue it would like to know what happens to them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too Long

The story was great but it was too long and too much information

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Don't worry, it's not too long and is filled with the kind of information I like. It's more like a book and I would love to see it written into one. I would love to hear what happens to Ed and his abilities, not only in the bedroom, but his skills as a human being and knowledge as a person who really knows his stuff in the business world. We could hear more about the Doc and Heather, what would happen to Mrs. Rutledge and the rotten dealings of the now deceased judge. Good stuff and excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

this was more like a book and i enjoyed every page. Thanks

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
?

Who the fuck is Joe?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Intriguing story!

I loved how you developed the storyline and characters. It certainly captured my attention and made it very difficult to put down! Fabulous job!

mabell3368mabell3368about 8 years ago
A great read

Lots of humor and a tenderness throughout made this a very enjoyable story. I wouldn't be here if I wanted reality. Yes, this was a fantasy at times, but well told fantasy has the power to transport the reader and this story accomplished that. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

I must say this was one of the best stories I've read... and I'm not just referring to erotic literature. It had me engrossed start to finish. Fantastical as it was, it still felt believable and the characters were relatable. It took me on an emotional ride and truly made me feel what the characters felt. I found myself really caring about the characters.

The only critique I have is, I was really looking forward to Grace and Edward's union, it was dissapointing to me that Rachel was involved and it wasn't a more personal connection between them. They had loved each other for a lifetime and suppressed thier desire for each other for so long, I was really looking forward to thier emotional connection upon finally making love. I felt it should have been much more personal between them. Hell, they were never alone together. Even as they professed their love for one another. I would have liked to see much more emphasis on them coming together and the emotional aspects of finally living their love and desire out. They were the main characters after all.

Like I said, that was my only let down. Other than that aspect, it was a great story. I can't wait to see if you've written anything else about Edward, Grace and all of their friends. Thank you.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A Magnificent story!

A story worthy of the highest grades! Your attention to the smallest details is worthy alone! That you took the time to let us enjoy you story to its fullest says a lot about your writing skills and imagination! I find it best that this story is all about love, it's not perfect, and somehow I think you meant that, always drawing us in, then the story changed... Always returning to his love!

I love the length of this story; no pun intended:) it's perfect!

I'm hoping you'll write more of these magnificent stories!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fantastic, I wish there was more. I've enjoyed this more than any other story I have read. Very well written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How about a book?!

What a great story, how about a couple more stories to make an anthology book?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Please... more please this story was amazing! If you do more could you maybe make it to where he definitely ends up with Grace?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!

One of the best stories I have ever read!!

I love the part Grace & Rachel play!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry but the writing isn't that good

It was entertaining, and the storytelling was magnificent, as MANY have pointed out. However, from a technical standpoint the writing wasn't very good. It's as if we're looking at a first draft--give it two more edits and it will be very good. Some places were difficult to follow when you confused who was speaking. The worst was ob page 30, about hakfway down, you said "Joe" when I think you meant "Ed". Also there were grammatical errors and the writing style was choppy. I gave the story 3 stars overall, because although it's weak writing, it's very good storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow wonderful

Wow wonderful story... the best one I have read till date....hope to read more episodes of this story in future....

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheabout 8 years ago
The Best

This is by far one the best stories I have read & the longest, I just wish I could be one Ed's mates in real life, so I could stand by his side & give him a fist bump or a hi-five, also if I had been a apart of his life at school, when I saw the size of his weapon in the showers after the game, I would have warned him about how all of the girls would be either falling all over themselves to get at it or running away from it, to make sure he wouldn't be ashamed of his gift or cursed because of it, as only mates can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Wow. That was amazing. Hot in many places and then there is those awwwww moments that just melt you on the inside. Terrific story even with the errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anon discussing editing mistakes

The irony of your post about mistakes was incredibly delicious. 10/10 Would pair with Chiante

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First ever comment for me

This story was so well written and entertaining that I stayed up till 3 am on a work night reading it. Absolutely phenomenal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!

I can not remember the last time I read something so engrossing and entertaining. Very well written...the characters where very well developed...it has made it hard to read anything else with the same enthusiasm as I have read this...I could not stop reading this until I finished it. Unbelievable talent. I'll be looking for more work from this writer. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Best story on Literotica

I couldn't walk away from this once I started to read it. the ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bah

got halfway through and i just stopped. it's not for reading in one sitting, i got tired of reading ed being stupid and naive. at first it was hot when he started fucking milfs but then it went on and on, made me realize he was the cable guy in all those old school porn, the story did not progress, what a waste. the start was interesting but then it became a gratuitous stroke story at the middle and i skipped pages but there he was, getting it on again in another fucking mansion with another fucking milf. maybe i'll pick this up again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In the top five on Literotica !

Started a little slow, but built up very well & became a very good read !

RasmatRasmatabout 8 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

One of, probably THE, best stories I've read on this site. It may surpass the attention span of some but I relish it; Pillars of the Earth just left me wanting more. Five and a Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tingling

Great story. Interesting the way you use the world tingling. I used that world for years describing the pain I had in my leg (result of herniated disk L5S1. The doctors didn't like that word. But for me it was the only appropriate word. Because of that word it took 10 years to get properly diagnosed.

I am aAppalachian Hillbilly but moved to Pasidena at 9 years of age. I don't know the origen of that world for me, maybe the South. Where are you from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH MY, THIS WAS WELL WRITTEN

Loved this story! Wonderful writing.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 8 years ago
Superb

I really enjoyed this story. Glad Ed got everything in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great short story;)

Great short story;)

Maybe write a longer one next time...seriously.. good story

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
those of you asking for a continuation or sequel

should read

"'The Most Valuable Gift' is an unplanned sequel to 'One Who Understands'."

BurntRedstone "Author's Notes:"

Alex56Alex56almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story! Well written. Full of compassion and good understanding of human nature

4nehcemaj44nehcemaj4almost 8 years ago
5 hours

Spent roughly half of my sleeping time to read this. If there was some kind of writing prizes for online erotic stories then this will definitely take the award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of the best

Great read, unputdownable.

coigachboycoigachboyalmost 8 years ago
The best

Probably the best story of the lot although I don't read the SciFi ones or non human.

xblazexblazealmost 8 years ago
I had tears in the end my friend

Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful story :)

J_A_RJ_A_Ralmost 8 years ago
Excellent work!

Oh God, wow!

The character, the plot, the writing and the pace. All perfect. The length is a little longer than I'm used to, but I could take more of Ed (and his adventures).

noel5474noel5474almost 8 years ago
Fantastic, Hope this is not the end

You are a great writer, the story was fantastic and I loved every bit of it. I hope that there will be more to this group of friends/lovers. It seems like there is so much more to be told. Again superb story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best story ever!!!

I never ever add comments but this one was so good I had to... Just amazing and I couldn't put it down.... Read it in a day it was so good... Keep writing you are just amazing. More stuff like this...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Best story I've ever read here. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Bravo Bravo. I would love to see a sequel to this on how his lifeet continues as he continues being intimate with all of those women. Awesome story line, well thought out and exiting. Can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Easy e

That was the most amazing i have ever read here in 10 years please keep up the ggod work. Next chapter should be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

love the story and would love for anther chapter or two :)

ukdukeukdukealmost 8 years ago
Has to be one of the best stories I have read on here.

Absolutely excellent! Sat up half a night to finish it. Thank you very much. Wonderful.

Tinab123Tinab123almost 8 years ago
Wow

I have to say it again... WOW

I haven't stayed up reading anything in a long time.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

I loved it! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story!! I haven't spent two days reading any story in a good long while. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
get in touch with someone to make it happen

(in my opinion) this could very easily (if executed well) be a great series on netflix or some other service but I'm sure requires funding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

One of the absolute best of this type of story I've read to date. At no point was I ever bored or felt the story was plodding. Great execution! The author made every character feel unique and interesting, and did a fantastic job of developing the main and minor characters in such a way that I was truely invested in their well being and what was happening to them. Again, WELL DONE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS. WAS. AMAZING!

This is by FAR the best story I have EVER read on here!!! I would have paid for this story in a heartbeat! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I have never read a story as good as this. It's a classic. One even the author may find hard to duplicate. Thanks so much for this work of art.

Muzzle_Flash275Muzzle_Flash275almost 8 years ago
Amazing

This the best story on here... Blew me away... Every word, every paragraph stood out in awe... Will be hard to duplicate this but please try.. I added this to my favorites an you to my favorites as authors... Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great

This is up there with the best stories i've read of this or any other genre! couldn't stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome read

I could not stop reading, excellent storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Nothing else to say, but Wow. A truly magnificent piece of literature. Thank you for sharing your skill and Artistry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Incredible story, the best I have ever read. Amazing and thank you.

brad42brad42almost 8 years ago
excellent

I read this after the sequel, but wanted to read more about Ed life and loves. I liked the characters and the plot in both, which kept my interest throughout, though both are novel-length stories.

Very good writing, though a few grammatical issues and once Ed was "Joe". Not enough to be distracting.

LovingHannahLovingHannahalmost 8 years ago
Absolutelt fantastic story

This was simply amazing. Every word had me captivated and I've read as often as I could over the past few days and loved every moment. Your writing style combined with the fantastic story ideas and content made this just superb. I'm definitely going to your page and hope you've written more, especially some more long stories like this! I honestly felt like I was reading a normal book the way this had me wanting to read all of it all the time and had to bite my tongue a few times to stop me from discussing it with people!

It was just fantastic and by far my favourite story I've read here. The aspects that explored feelings were amazing too and really showed a...realness to the story. I'm not a fan of the 1 page super quick stories that go straight into sex. The build up and description of every act made it real and that meant I thoroughly enjoyed reading all 32 pages - in fact, towards the end I found myself hoping that somehow magically there would be more pages added before I got to the end!

Fantastic story!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!

I was addicted to this thing for three days trying to get time to finish it. Wonderful writing. 5 Stars:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Job

This was a fun read. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing Well Written

I was absolutely in thrall with your story wish you had more like it. Sooo amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Addicted

I couldn't stop reading this story. I got addicted from the first page. Thanks for the adventure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story. I got very engrossed and couldn't stop reading. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I feel like the first time protection was mentioned was the last 2 pages of the story. Other than that it was a great read

Peace03Peace03over 7 years ago
Sequel!!!

I really hope this story can continue because it was uplifting and also Grace didn't have much to do in the story only Ed but I hope you can bring another story to define love and passion between Ed and Grace and their lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Bit Misleading

Grace is brought in as the main love interest, however, (spoiler alert . . .) she doesn't really play as big a role in the story as other female characters (particularly Rachel). Even so, it's still very good and I think by the end most people won't be disappointed. However, some will want a continuation to tie up a few loose ends. My one complaint is that the pacing was slow enough that even though I wanted to continue reading everything, I found myself skimming a bit. The plot gets a little bit convoluted at some points as well. Though overall, the main character interaction was pretty good. I wish there had been much more focus on Grace though as that was the most misleading part. Side note, even though Ed has sex with multiple women throughout the story, it's not like he's some crazed animal that can't keep control. It's actually typically the women that take control firstly. Unfortunately that does mean (at least for this story) that there is some unwillingness on his part at least to some extent for some of the sex scenes as he feels pressured into it. Even so, it's ultimately his decision so it can't really be considered blackmail.

PirxPilotPirxPilotover 7 years ago
Coming back

I had to keep coming back to find out what happens. (Double entendre intended)

daypowerdaypowerover 7 years ago
There is a sequel

I just reread this story and was thinking that it seemed longer before. I was confused by the apparent lack of a second chapter so I double checked the writer's page and found it under the title (The Most Valuable Gift) just letting people know. I'm off to read it now. :)

P.s.*****

smokey196240smokey196240over 7 years ago
Awsome read

Thank you enjoyed every part of this story and the continuation to it Please More I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The anticipation

What's so emotional about this story is the wait. My, Rachel is so loveable and Grace, she's this girl that people wrong, that people forsake; how it added up in the end it's, it's novel. And this story is so not just for the sex. In fact I mostly just sweep through the sex parts but I really appreciate the crave. The emotions at play is a bit much. That's good tho.

Ps: I'm so in love with Rachel, my red haired fiery passion.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 7 years ago
Great read!!!!!

Just when I thought I was running out of great stories to read on Literotica, I discovered "One Who Understands". Not only was it well thought out but it was edited beautifully and I did not find it so vulgar as to not be enjoyable. I plan to read the rest of your stories and I only hope that they meet the standard of this story.

WOULDBGOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read!

Thanks for posting :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

the level of research into HVAC was interesting but the description of how sex, even between the same lovers, can be so varied, was fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...