All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 642 Comments (Page 7)
BusteroafBusteroaf11 months ago

To the anonymous coward that repeatedly posts he’ll ever give is a 4, you’re trash. You’ve done this on multiple stories and it’s unfair to the authors. Let’s see your writing so we can judge you!

To the work itself, bravo. While the premise of all these rich ladies just all happening to be divorced or in the process or something happens to cause a death… okay, sure. And I was a little miffed at first with all these other women having their paws on Ed before Grace. Despite all the “he doesn’t understand emotions” and such, it def boarders on that line between using him and caring about him. I think most of the women were, but realized how good he was so they tried not too… maybe? I’d hope? Also, thanks for not turning the whole work into a gratuitous harem orgy with all the women.

I had no problem with his scientific head, as many people tend to be good at certain tasks while lacking social skills. Not unheard of. Shirley deserved a better “ending.” One of the lawyers helping Ed and Grace getting their share of the money back, and or whatever happened to Ed’s real mom’s estate/insurance money? It started off sounding like the wicked step-mother but a few things were left unexplained.

I also was upset when Ed was drugged. You knew he was going to be used by someone, just not exactly how. You really felt bad for him but knew that he had a “friend” on the inside that would help, hopefully, and she did, thankfully.

Definitely took people through various emotions. A win all around. Can’t wait to read the next part.

tfansoitfansoi10 months ago

simply brilliant.

eku165eku16510 months ago

one of the worst ending i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just amazing.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz2710 months ago

So good to the final limping of that closing. I hope the sequels are better.

Rwslacker48Rwslacker4810 months ago

Asesome story. Can't remember how many times I've read this. Brilliant each time.

gkrishnagkrishna10 months ago

Wow this story took a nosedive.

gkrishnagkrishna10 months ago

Started off as a realistic story with good solid characters. Turned into a repetitive fuckfest with the main character shamelessly turned into a Mary Sue. And then somehow it managed to get even worse, with messy plot contrivances added on top.

We didn't even get a satisfactory special relationship between Ed and Grace, she was an also-fucked among many others. Most of whom just used him as a live sex toy, as a dick for rebound sex to spite their husbands, etc. Overall a disappointing story, I wish I'd stopped with the first few pages.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic!

Loved that the story dared to end in a different place than all others of this kind...

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Great story at the start. Tended to be repetitive bed hopping in the middle and ended on a more upbeat note. Could use a sequel...

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams807209 months ago

Bravo!!! Loved this long story. I laughed, I cried, I got erect maybe even jealous of Edward. Thank you, Mike

sirbatshitcrazyESQsirbatshitcrazyESQ8 months ago

All I can say is that is one of best stories I have read on here yet.. don't how other people didn't this story at all is beyond me.. each woman wasn't using him at all.. each woman had their own feelings towards him and each relationship he had with each woman was different from the other.. all over this story was amazing as hell.. if you really took the time to read this story it will move you in away that is or can be hard to understand

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the best story I’ve ever read. This should be number me of all time. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Masterpiece!! I was hooked when I seen how long the story was. Short stories are okay but they don’t have that impact a story like this has. Bravo!! Encore!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story telling and believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

An absolute masterpiece, a literary work of art. Hooked from the very start. I didn't think it was possible to connect with fictional characters to the point where you experience actual anxiety when they enter a dangerous situation, or tearful joy when they finally get what you know they deserve. Yet somehow, this story manages it (for me at least), and that, to me, is something truly miraculous. Thank you for sharing this wonderful gift. Edward truly is the best of humanity. We should all be so lucky to be anything like him. A kind and gentle soul that radiates love and compassion.

WehdaddyWehdaddy8 months ago

This was my second reading couldn't stop A marvelous story thank youComputer computer computer

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Great 5-star story.

The story is 32 pages long and has many characters. I've only seen one writer provide a list of characters, but it would have been useful here.

Given it was central to the plot line, I can accept including this in the incest/taboo section and using the term incest at the beginning, but there was no incest and I spent the first half of the story thinking WTF?

Hardly of great importance but none of the educated women, Rachel who had been married to a lawyer and had briefly owned the practice nor even Grace herself had seen that she would have had a claim on her former employer.

Loving totally unselfish women beyond any form of reality. What the hell, this is fiction, still 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderfull and great story. 5 stars for your sharing it with us.

metal_moonmetal_moon7 months ago

This was so wonderful. An afterstory would be very nice. Like Ed having children or what happened to Shirley.

This is more than 5-star.

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

First time I've commented on this excellent story even after reading it for the third time. As usual a 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS story. I'm going to check in a few days and My score had better be recorded. Thanks BRS for all your wonderful stories!

nthusiasticnthusiastic7 months ago

RanDog025 is absolutely right; no matter how many times you’ve read this story, it’s still great. One reason to love this author is the length of his submissions. It’s so much better to absorb without constant interruptions or delays. We won’t even get into the unfinished tales long abandoned. If only other authors would FINISH their work before posting as BR does. Thank you for sharing your talents with us and keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To be continued

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was made more complicated than need me, especially with the women controlling him and whatnot. Only went downhill with the drugging incident. Not a fun read.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman6 months ago

Excellent read & story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

When I first started to saw the story I was thinking it's a little long from my usual reads but it has a nice caption to save it to my lists. It took me awhile to get myself to actually start it. Then the day came I was running out of other interesting series/stories to read and wanted something to to keep my attention longer than a commercial time frame. So I started reading this story and I was captivated and impressed on the writing and storyline. The length of the story no longer mattered to me. By the end of the story I hoping for another chapter so I could stay in world of Mr Ed. (Lol) Great job on this story. I really enjoyed it. TY

🙉🙈🙊💨🫠

Gadf77Gadf776 months ago

I for one quite enjoyed it. The story is well written and the sex scenes are really exciting. The only thing I wanna add is that the bit about him getting drugged 'n stuff could've maybe used a bit of an intro because it seemed to happen kinda all of a sudden and escalate quite quickly. But all in all very enjoyable. I could easily read so much more of this story.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

It's only been a little over a month since I've last read this. Love it! Another 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a great story. This is my second time through, so that should be a clue how much I enjoyed this. You know, I'm already looking forward to my next read. Thanks for sharing. 5 Mr. Ed sized stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I couldn’t put this down! This is an amazing story!! 5 stars !! Bravo!!

BruceS1949BruceS19495 months ago

Wow, what a fun story to read. I koved it and was envious. My s3x life has been pretty tame but, I still have had my fantasies. Keep writing.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

The dynamic between the sorority girls and Ed was vague. The only lead up to the kidnapping was 1 or 2 lines between Isabelle and another girl, and that was vague, at best. Certainly too vague to hint at what would happen. The drugging and kidnapping seemed a complete surprise, and I don’t think that scene was as impactful as it could have been. Shirley’s departure, while a gross over-exaggeration, was left weak.

I loved the story, please don’t get me wrong, and there was so much that was good about it. I find any of the weaknesses are due to lean emotional responses. The result of their omittance is that those scene seemed to have been glossed over. Yes, as I reader, I can fill in the blanks going on what my reactions might be, but that deprives us of experiencing added character depth.

Again, this was remarkably well-conceived and well written!!! 5/5

Frankie1952Frankie19524 months ago

My second read of this amazing story and may read it again. This just sucks you in to Ed's life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Blonde Nah I like my protags with dark hair

phantom123phantom1233 months ago

At least twice as long as my typical reads, but well worth it. Entertaining, well-developed story and characters. My only real criticism would be that the drugging/torture scene was a bit quick and under-developed.

All the characters so were well described I feel I could see them all and anticipate their actions in advance. Would love to read some more of Ed and Grace and how well their relationship with Rachel continues.

Finally, it’s refreshing to read sex scenes that don’t appear to have been written by a lusting teenager who has only dreamed of sex and who has never had a conversation with a member of the opposite sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. Lots of twists an turns

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story, however I think Tolstoy's War and Peace was probably a little shorter read. This one kept me up way past my usual bedtime but was definitely well worth the time spent. Initially it was kind of hard to keep track of all the numerous female protagonists, but after a few pages they all seemed to drop into their respective slots. This is what gave rise to so many superb back stories which were seamlessly incorporated into the whole plot line. As for our hero Ed, he was simply your basic run of the mill renaissance man. Now, since you seem to have left sweet Victoria Rutledge hanging out there, I would love to have known what became of her and her two teenage daughters. There could have been some interesting follow-on action involved . . . .

Jump57MstrJump57Mstrabout 2 months ago

Thank you for an excellent story! The flow of the story was awesome and your attention to detail was great. You made this story come to life in just a short time. I was sorry to see it come to an end!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Excellent erotic story with a natural flow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Very impressive, good writing, the story flowed very well. Congrats and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...