All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 642 Comments (Page 3)
ImNIndyImNIndyover 7 years ago
I'd love to see this as an unedited movie with a really good cast.

Great story telling. Just finished. Now I'm going to read it again. I was touched. I was intertained. I was stimulated. Thank you for sharing your writing gift.

arklight53arklight53over 7 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! Great writing and storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow!! That's an amazing story. Brilliant, exciting, sexy and all

things great. Please keep writing for all of us. You're truly a gifted

writer...Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was such a beautiful story! So many emotions and the storyline was just so great!

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 7 years ago
Great Story

This is one of my all-time favorite stories on Lit. I've read it several times, now. I'm VERY glad to see you've written more about Ed and the women in his life. I hope to see even more in the future!

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 7 years ago
Just incredible!

Lots of good story - lots of great sex! Really Great! Thanks! It must have been an effort but you have a very pleased audience! Fantastic end to this part BTW! Already added to my favorites, I'll re-read many more times!

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
Happy endings ...

... are my favourite endings. I was enthralled by Ed and Grace's journey. I so look forward to reading the next part.

Thank you from Fanny xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Out freaking sranding!!!

Very well written, a couple of minor typos. Great story, with a great ending for a great guy! Thank you!!

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Amazing Story

Well written. Keeps you in suspense through out the story. Thanks for the great read.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago

Too disgusted to read past the third page.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

Very real. Very good effort. I look forward to reading more of your offerings.😉😉

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Was home sick in bed and this made what was going to be a miserable day a much better one. Yes, there were errors, but that happens. Remember, this is free. That's not an excuse -- but it means that the writing is a labor of love, and any readers and/or editors are volunteers, doing it for free. For me, a few glitches can be easily overlooked if the tale is good, with believable characterizations. This didn't have many issues, and I really liked the story.

The comment by anonymous on 01/07/16 about Ed being autistic is, I think, spot on. The writing conveyed this very well. The best one I've ever come across is Elizabeth Moon's "The Speed of Dark," but this tale did the concept and portrayal justice.

Monster Trucks from Outer Space! What a hoot! Roger Corman, eat your heart out! I even imagined the trailers. Grace's co-workers getting their own mugs was really good, and there were a few other good moments. But the Monster Trucks? Still laughing about it. Pure gold.

For those who say this could almost be a book? Thirty-two pages is about 320 pages, give or take, on a word processor. That's a good-sized novel. Hands down.

Thanks for sharing! Added to Favorites and 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Very well done and a little t of good fantasy. Thank you so much for doing this. Can hardly wait to read more of your stories! John

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING. Being the strong reader I am, I finished this in 2 days and couldn't help but to want to read way more about Grace, Ed, and Heathers life. Please add to this, I would be eternally grateful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little much

Ed is not just a football standout, but he can cure the disabled, rescue predatory rivals from a burning truck, and teach a chef at a prime steakhouse how to season beef. On a day off he solves a complicated engineering problem and lands a huge contract for work. It's all a little much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In the spectrum

I was very happy with the story. I enjoyed the character development and how it came to a close. I feel like it was written by a woman with experience with someone in the autism spectrum. These people can be amazing. It was a great harem story.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Best By Far

I've liked a lot of stories on this site, but this one outclasses them all; the character development and focus on subjects other than sex really brought it home as a complete story. If I had one complaint, it would be that "too much" happens to Ed at times; being kidnapped and used as a sex slave, kicked out of his house, becoming what is essentially a sous chef, getting into a fight, redesigning an entire building's HVAC, and almost getting shot all within a week is a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

I'm a very busy person and honestly it took me 2 days to read this story. I must tell you the way you tell the start id's outstanding it kept me coming back between my schedule honestly you should be published if you are not. Great story outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

one of if not the best stories I've read. I hope someday there will be a continuation or another story. Once again a most delightful story thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable!

That was truly an amazing story! I'm not from this site, came here from sexstories.com as someone from there decided to post here instead. I decided to take a look after finishing his story and stumbled upon something that was so captivating I couldn't stop reading it till I finished it!! I did manage to stop long enough to eat and use the restroom, but other than that I didn't want to stop reading. There are only a few stories that have had that affect on me (Nivek_88 from sexstories.com with his "An Incest Birthday" series was one, and a few of Stephen King's novels as well) I will definitely be checking back to see if you write more of this story or any others, which I absolutely hope you do!!! Thank you for your amazing work. :) Sully.

wanagethighwanagethighover 7 years ago
1 of 3... 5***

ok all u new guys this is 1 of 3 theirs 2 more books/ after this the second book is The Most Valuable Gift and the third is To Walk a Mile so enjoy

ManoBlueManoBlueover 7 years ago
Couldn't enjoy it!

His nervousness and the blushing and every thing killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

The story is different and refreshing. Only complaint was length. I would have made it two or three installments. Should no more than 10 pages with one great climax and a teaser to get them to go to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lable your story correctly, this is noncon or dubious

I stopped reading despite the good reviews because the nonconsent or dubious consent was a brick wall for me. I implore writers to tag correctly, or comprehensively, so that readers know before they start reading. I was ready to read the 32 page story but the missing tags left me unprepared for Ed's abuse. Your writing is good but the tag stuff is crucial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy

This has been one of the best stories i have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A story right at the top of this genre!

Wow! A great story.One of the best I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

When I saw 32 pages, I almost stopped, but I couldn't stop reading. It was an amazing story and I loved every page. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

Your story is impressive and to some extent breathtaking. As a non-native English speaker and a writing apprentice, I also found many words showing great diction. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only if it's free

I found the writing suitable for the price, but I wouldn't pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved this story!! It was so romantic and sexy!

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 7 years ago
This is a fun story

The page count was a tad intimidating but the story was good. I had so much fun reading this. This was like watching a magnum PI episode on pages. Far fetched but not grossly unbelievable, Ed is a lucky guy. I would definitely read a continuation of this. It would be great to see the other cast of ladies and how things pan out with them.

Specky_ClarkeSpecky_Clarkeabout 7 years ago
From Specky Clarke.

A really great story. Obviously a fantasy but great. My only issue with the story is your perception of Ed's cock size and the receptivity of a ladies vagina. I get the impression from the text that it is about 10" long and 2" diameter. This is not much bigger that British average. You make a lot of noise about it being overly large to fit in a woman. Mine is that size and the ladies I have had the fortune of having sex with have not had any problem accommodating me, even the two virgins I have had the honour of being with took it in with relative ease once the first discomfort has passed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loveconquersall

The story was very long, but necessary due to the extended cast of characters. His boss had to know that the 'servicing' was more than just HVAC, but it IS a story. It would be wonderful if there were more people in the world with hearts as good as Ed's, but his naivety added to that.

As another comment stated, whomever wrote this story absolutely has to follow this up with individual stories about the continuing lives of each of the women in Ed's life. And I disagree with another comment; I would pay for this and future stories because I love 'feel-good' stories - and I'm a guy.

Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Oh my god badass story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Not much bigger than the British average!!" Gosh ! This is a ploy to get more women into Britain right?

Good story I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too long

And a bit repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I do enjoy a long story with a bit more depth to the characters.

Good Job!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
Awesome!!

This was one incredible story! I can't express enough how wonderful, thoughtful, and excruciating it was to read this story. The excruciating part was for the things Ed had to go through (the mean things) in his life. That had me in tears. The hope that he and Grace would finally be together. I was grateful that the author was sensitive to the different aspects of love and that it was ok to love more than one. It was extremely beautiful and special the way the author handled the love scene with Grace, Ed, and Rachel. It was a perfect ending. Please keep writing, you are amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great storytelling

I loved how u took the nm and guy from begin to ending the first time in a while I have been in a story were the pepper were the people grew together and became better at the end I would love to see another story like this one please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Its an amazing story and the amount of character

and events in Ed's life, justifies why it took 32 pages.

Great work..

SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

This was an amazing story. I read start to finish as I just couldn't put this down!

Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply wow!

'One who understands' by BurntRedStone is an example of fantastic erotic storytelling! Brilliant imagination at work. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely SUPERB!

I have been reading Literotica and all the erotic stories that this great website for about 6 years now. I have my favorites, my "top ten", "top three" of a fairly long list. You, BurntRedstone, have reached the top of my list. I was soooo engrossed in this piece of SUPERB erotic fiction after 15 pages that I didn't realize I had another 17 to go! Outstanding writing, superb sex scenes with lots of kissing, which is probably my most favorite thing with a woman,....characters were great both in and outside the "bedroom"....flat out AWESOME!

ManofthewestManofthewestabout 7 years ago
Absolutely all the "good" flowerry words I can give

So good this was lik an actual book great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfect

This is the best! Please write a book or at minimum more stories please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thankyou

Best story ever on here..

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 7 years ago
What a story

Such a perfect title and yes She does understand!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a Wonderful Story

a story that contains so many facets, love, joy, pain, sadness, happiness, kindness, hurtfulness, so much of our human condition. Very well written, with good character development, and well paced. Thank you for sharing with us readers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cool Story

I'm so in love with this.. Could you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Long, but ...

... very thick, too! I apologize for making such obvious jokes, but this is a prime example of how "length doesn't matter": a good story is as long as it needs to be.

As I was reading, I found myself thinking about Forrest Gump and Chance the Gardner (i.e., "Being There with a Big Cock"). And I wondered if it would end as a XXX version of "Roy: A Life Well-lived" at the Blips and Chitz arcade.

I liked it a lot, though. Thank you! I hope that someday you'll write a follow-on. I feel like Lydia and Pashka (sp?) might have interesting stories, but didn't get to tell them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

I could see it made into a movie no not a porno but a good movie

MaZeWMaZeWabout 7 years ago
Frighteningly long but a pleasure all the way through

I must admit that I first was intimidated by the length of of the story but once I started reading I just kept on until the end. That is a true sign of quality in my experience. I definitely loved it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reliance on all the typical erotic crutches, tried old and although erotic, not great

Big guy, Perfect physique, massive cock, God gifted lover. C'mon, autistic people don't relate in these ways, it doesn't happen. If you know people who are really like Ed, it doesn't work that way. Even so, does it have to be the magic cock story? There certainly is some eroticism but his more like the Jolly Green Giant and his Harem. I really wish talented writers like this one could write these more often without relying on the typical massive cock crap. Just as ofter as male genitalia are varied in size, female vagina's do as well. Never any mention of that. 32 pages of stuff that shouldn't suspend the disbelief of any reasonable reader. Fantasy Story?? Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work!!

Fucking FANTASTIC!! I missed two morning workouts because I was reading this into the early morning hours, thus being unable to drag my weary body to the gym before work. Absolutely worth it, is all there is to say. I look forward to reading some of your other works now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Wrong

I don't normally leave negative reviews to stories, but this story is chronic.

I saw this story listed in the Similar Stories sections to one I had just finished reading, and thoroughly enjoyed that story, I will NOT state what it was, as this detracts from the quality of that story. The title of this story, as well as the quick description held a promise of an entertaining read, and the page length looked seriously interesting. Sadly, I found it very hard going to read past the first dozen pages, and ultimately I couldn't finish reading it, I had to skip to the end to leave this review.

I have so many issues with this story, it is unbelievable. First off, there is no way 1-2 word processor pages are equal to a chapter. Next, there is just way too much detail, with not enough dialogue interspersed. You do not need to detail every single motion of every second of what each of the characters are doing, that is where the reader's mind comes into play, filling in the details. You need to leave something for the reader to imagine. There is a serious problem with over-bloating the story. Please research verisimilitude.

You write the lead character as though he is autistic, do you actually know an autistic person? Yes, I have autism, with dyslexia, and a few other conditions. I do not know anyone who interacts like this with people, or situations.

As a positive, your writing quality, the wordsmanship in describing each situation was well put together, some scenes were entertaining, and interesting.

I liked the premise, and initial build up to the characters, but ultimately, what could have been a good "big dick virgin" story, failed due to way many factors. Score 1/5.

Before anyone slights my review as it being anonymous, and hiding behind the anonymous nature of the post, I've recently changed computers, and at the present, I can't find my account details for this site.

I have seen you have multiple other stories up, so I've bookmarked your profile, and will at a later date take a look at some of your other submissions in the hope of a better quality read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real good

Ignore the previous review. This is good writing. Yes it is long but it's full of detail, drama, and secondary plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Loved it. I need the next story and continuation of this one NOW. Lol. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too long!!!!!

Way too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story i have read

I would love to see the harem get bigger maybe they move i to zoe new home sell off the other house. Then slowly the other girls also move in add heather and the doctor to the harem. Maybe late story miss ruttledge gets added in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I really liked this story. While there were a few typo issues and one time Ed was referred to as Joe, the overall story was well thought out. I felt like there was more to the characters than simply their situation being an excuse for sex. Which, by the way, is a crime many writers here are guilty of.

If the steamier scenes were taken out I feel this could even be a decent short story. Keep writing and I plan to read more of your work.

Sorry for submitting as anonymous. I've never had an account in the 10 years I've been on this site.

TL:DR Keep at it!!! This was great!!!

GRYFANxGRYFANxalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I absolutely loved this story and read it in less than a day. I could not stop! Your style is terrific and I will definitely be reading more of your stories. Now call me crazy, but I really am wondering what happens with the new mall job, so I hope you continue this storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ace story!!

Absolutely loved this story lots of detail to help you get fully immersed into the characters lives. Very good and I can't wait for more.v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
excited

Story was beautiful wish you would finish it. It kept me interested and i had to keep reading. for those who said way to long.......learn to read a real story instead of your text smut it was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Thought there was more, much more to this story. Seems to me that I read this and Ed found the secret language hidden in Carolyn's tattoo

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, AWESOME.

MORE, MORE.

teekjayteekjayalmost 7 years ago
I'm speechless.

This is one of the best stories I've read - erotic or otherwise. Your characters are so memorable and the way you developed them throughout was so moving. You brought me to tears by the time I got to the last five pages of the story. I never thought I would be so emotional over an erotic story.

I've been a writer and editor for 30 years, and I must say I'm overwhelmed. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To the writer

I hate you, I hate how skilled you are. Not because this wasn't an amazing story, not because of the deep philosophical premise I found often in the work.

It's because I was up till 4 in the morning because I couldnt stop because it was so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply amazing

I absolutely loved this. Excellent piece of work. The characters are very remembarable and all in all it was just fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

A brilliant read from beginning to end. Loved it.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 7 years ago
its a fun read

enjoyed this very much, read it over a period of a week, i didn't want to finish it because i was having so much fun..good character development for the main people,easy to read, the sex was not really that erotic but i hardly noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A great read

Amazing characters and great story arc. Really nice development and dialogue.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

This story is so cute! I read it all the time. I love Ed and the other characters. I have finished all of the chapters about Ed but can you make another one about Ed's dad or something as you always talk about family and it's really cute and all but I really want to know who Ed's father is. Could you also bring Victoria back for a holiday os something as this story has a lot of potential. I also have read all of your other stories and I love them all. Please make another story soon! Xx

KaereniSisterKaereniSisteralmost 7 years ago
Loved the story

While it was a long read, it was well worth it. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to reading the next two installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow stunning story so well written

Great story so well developed and characters very well described.Edward is not thick or stupid nor is he of limited intelligence.Edward is however from the way he is described AUTISTIC.

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great job

Well done. Would like to see more of these kinds of stories.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful story line

this is a first time I have read the full 32 parts, you have kept up the story line and the characters, would love to know what future hold for this young man and his companions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

A superb read, I intended to read the story in two parts but couldn't stop

once I got started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry this ended

Great story had everything. Sorry it ended but on good note

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 6 years ago
Awesome

Hope to write this good when I grow up.... :)

FatChick4EroticaFatChick4Eroticaover 6 years ago
WOW...

I am not usually at a loss of words, but WOW is the best description I can come up with in regards to this story. Your writing is superb, your story has true depth, your character development is amazing, your sex scenes are spot on, and your skill at evoking emotion is incredible. You are without a doubt a very talented writer. I read this story from start to finish in one sitting and was left hungry for more. Best read of the year for me hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is more of a love story than of a sex story. l love the storyline and the plot, but it is too long!!!

This is wonderful love story!!!

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 6 years ago
Great Story!

What a rollercoaster ride. Even if you have a pretty good idea where it's going, it's worth the trip. I especially enjoyed the attention to detail about the HVAC field; it adds a layer of verisimilitude and anchors the story. I see Ed as an air conditioning savant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More maybe?

Would love to see a sequel on how all their lives have gone and for everyone involved what the future has in store for them. Please consider doing a sequel.

DOC226DOC226over 6 years ago
A Great Ride

"One Who Understands" is a great ride, with a lot of unexpected twists and turns that keep you guessing "what next?". However, I have to agree with many of the reviews that is way too long. It would have been better broken into chapters, with a lot less time describing the foreplay.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Second Time

I read this a few months ago. U edited and took out Zoe's two confrontations between her husband and his hitman and Carolyn's award and trip w/Ed. This is a very good story, very believable. A good read and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A simple man with tremendous love to give.

This is an outstanding story written by a very talented author. I read a lot and there is only one other story that matches up to the quality of yours, that is Threads: The Island. I totally disagree with the individual who believed the story was to long. I think it needed to be as is with all the aspects of the story in the flowing way you presented it. Thank you very much.

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
Gods fucking Dammit...

So I just spent the better half of about like 6 hours reading this, the only fault I have with it is I really wanna know Ed and Graces future together, like if they end up with a small child, or if any of the other women do, but I can settle for this because holy fuck it's a wild ride from start to finish. All thirty fucking two pages of it.

Thank you for every single word.

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
Scratch my Last comment.

I just saw that there are at least 2 follow up chapters, BurntRedstone, you should add them under a full Story title for ease of reading all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This is much longer than l generally read but it brought me back wanting more. One or two typos spoils the flow a few times. The twists in the story line led to new avenues holding the interest.

Well done, please write more, but a little shorter

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Great Story.

What makes it really great is that it is a story, not just erotica. Yet you've managed to throw in some really good sex scenes pretty often, making it really erotic.

Mild mannered environment control technician in the morning, superhero stud in the afternoon!

I didn't realize that an environment control technician's life was so exciting! 😉

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Continuing from my last comment.

Another commenter compared it to "Threads: The Island". I'd also say there are similarities to "Justin Thyme" by the late, great Callicious.

I'm not a fan of anal, but even so you managed not to make it a turn-off for me, which is quite an achievement.

Keep writing. I wouldn't say that you're up to Callicious' standard yet, but you're one of a select few who just might have a chance of getting there.

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 6 years ago
Conflicted

Yeah... This was one of those stories (to me) that seemed at odds with itself. Your skill at writing is top notch, from the character development, to the setting and descriptors, to the pacing. Technically, this is among the best of the best.

However, I was distracted several times by reality. Now, don't get me wrong - stories are, by their nature, fictional and pure fantasy. But when a story isn't set in a clearly fantasy setting, we have to rely upon reality to fill in the blanks of what's left unsaid. Physics, weather, dimensions, speed, time of day, human relationships, anatomy - these, among others, are naturally injected into the story without you, the author, having to add them. This, unfortunately, is where I encountered disconnects.

Let me explain and try not to sound callous. Ed often contradicted himself, when one moment he was ashamed of his size, and the next, he somehow knows how to use it with no shame. One moment he clearly exhibits Aspberger characteristics, then another he's perfectly fine and can read into someone's facial expressions. These things aren't inherently contradictions or issues in a story, except when it is rather firmly established that the former is his normal modus operandi.

The rest of the issues I have are almost entirely personal in nature, in regards to the social and sexual interactions. The women obsessed with Ed's physique and penis, behaving very much like a stereotypical male reaction to an attractive female, is something that I have never seen, amongst all my friends, family, and associates. The exaggerated pleasure of riding a 10in penis (my wife's ex had a 10in penis, and she dreaded sex with him because it hurt) is not exactly realistic, at least not for nearly every woman he encounters. Most women have a small vagina when resting - 2 to 3 inches. Arousal increases it to 4 to 5, and the elasticity of the tissue can obviously expand more. But most women have the most nerves and pleasure in the outer 1/3 - just a few inches in. So claiming these women are all moaning and groaning at how "deep and filled" they are... That's porn fantasy. Call me picky, but I don't find it realistic.

Unfortunately, as sex was frequent for Mr Ed, I found myself skipping the howling, screaming sex scenes, scanning for plot or important dialogue.

But, casting all that aside and taking everything with a grain of salt, this is a wonderful story with amazing characters who are quite "alive" and growing.

Take this as a compliment that I would go to such lengths to analyze your story. It was clearly good, otherwise I wouldn't have got past the first scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I laughed, cried, got hot and hard and loved every word of your well written story, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a story!!

What a fantastic story!! Like a novel in length but filled with sex, lust, sex, plot, sex and story. One of my favorites now.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
One of the best I’ve read

What can I say that hasn’t been said. 32 chapters, my god I could have read another 30 chapters easily. I didn’t want this story to end. I hope one day you decide to follow on with this story.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

fireguydfwfireguydfwover 6 years ago
incredible Romantic Novella

I'm normally a fan of short stories or the multi-chapter versions...you know so I can get my heart rate back down. But this was like a great novella that was just too well developed to put down. Exceptional character development, plot twists, genuine compassion for each other. I think we all knew Ed and Grace would get there, and your buildup was like torturous edging. I only have two real criticisms: First Ed can be the same gentle giant lover with a slightly above average Penis - maybe 8 1/2 inch instead of 10...trust me, young boys would have still called Him Mr Ed. It just takes from the realism. Second: A harem of gorgeous women is pushing it. Ed would have more credibility as the lovable innocent, if he had treated a rubenesque woman with the same tenderness and skill.

I think this is one of the best erotic romances I've ever read. I for one am thrilled that you demonstrated how much pleasure a woman can receive without being manhandled," throat fucked" , slapped around, choked..it's good to see focus on a nice guy who is a good lover for a change. Thank you for the stellar work and I look forward to your next.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So damn good

I just this for the second time. I loved it the first time. And still love it. It is a beautiful love story. I wish you would write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg

Me as a writer I'll read anything to see if I can get any ideas. I'll be honest: this is the first story I've read in a long time that I'll have no problem rereading. It was simply amazing. I loved how it was an innocent man who wasn't trying to get in bed with every female he laid eyes on; it was the women who wanted him more. So to the author of this, thank you for sharing with everyone. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent work

I can only imagine the time and work that went into this story. I would like to thank you for it, it is a great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wanting To Be Ed

I'm totally enthralled! As I read, I picked apart a few grammatical errors. That's me. But then I became totally immersed, totally identifying with Ed's character. Some of him is me. The twists and development of the plot and all of the characters, though erotic, sucked me in so much deeper than the more explicit works. You made ME understand. Very nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...