All Comments on 'One Who Understands'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 642 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It INSPIRED me

I've always been fond of writing complete novels but always come to complete stop by chapter 2. After reading this you inspired me to write a story I have been planning for about a year. I thank you for the insight and confidence to continue further in my writing peace. :)

Scone134Scone134over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, so well written. Thank You so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I appreciate the time and effort that must have gone into writing this story. And it feels great to read about a naive, young hunk with a difficult past turning not only his own but other's lives for the better as well (not to mention the fantasy of sleeping with so many attractive women).

All this makes it too bad that one gets to know the characters so little (including many gaps for thought processes and emotions). And I think the information one does get suggests that characters would act differently than described at times (or at least it wasn't explained with thoughts or emotions). A few times it felt like things just happened because the author simply wanted them to happen (for whatever reason) whether it made sense or not. The simple writing style doesn't help alleviate these shortcomings (e.g. many sentences starting the same way one after the other).

I chose to keep reading in spite of all my criticism and am now wondering if the sequels are more believable and easier to read.

- R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

This is a masterpiece,normally on this site i dont read stories that are beyond 20 pages but i just couldnt stop reading......its a really great piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes....

This has to be one of the best i've read here. You, author, have talent. An incredible ride.....

DemonTalesDemonTalesover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Can't believe I read all 32 pages! Great work!

cerchiercerchierover 6 years ago
A delightful tale of tender emotions

I found this to be quite remarkably executed in a number of ways, it was a number of stories inside stories, many facets to the overall theme, but all dovetailed in to form the magic that it did perfectly in this story. Against the backdrop of life in the raw, it shone a beautiful light onto the existence of genuine selfless loving care and emotion that persisted against the odds. It gave me the impression that it may even have two authors, a man and a woman, it was tender and touching from both positions, making the author the "one who understands". Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

high school level writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not too long!

What a good story. If you have any more as good I'll look forward to reading them. Off to check out your story list now.

sensualminded1sensualminded1over 6 years ago
simply amazing!

What a great story!

I couldn't get enough. It was like reading a real short novel.

Pretty much the best story I have read on here to date!

Well written and delivered.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Very good, maybe there will be part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is my favorite read on here yet. I really enjoyed this. The author did a wonderful job. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My go to story

Awesome! I always come back to this story. Lost count of how many times I've read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE BEST

Simply amazing, this is legitimate literature. Expertly written with multi-faceted characters and an engaging plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Skipped around

sorry I thought this was a love story, but it's a whore story. everyone took advantage and made a good man into a man whore...1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lousy stuff. Scary the people who adore this. Glad I don't know them...

...This author if fixated with writing fairy tales about mythical creatures who have ultra-human features. More like phallic based Science Fiction than anything else. Any resembelence between this and real literature just doesn't exist. If this crap suspends your disbelief you must be a drug addict, a mental case or an idiot. jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excellent

Great story. I enjoyed every minuet I spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
outstanding story

Catches you from the first page, grabs you and pulls you in and totally surround you, great story well written, great read!

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Zoe

I think it actually should have been Zoe to take the edge off after the judge scene since she likes it more aggressive, then later grace and Rachel share him. Maybe even develop into a true menag a troops desperate from the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As Always, exceptional !!

You are a great author. You didn,t end it with a bang.....but with a nice culmination. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite the magnum opus

Enjoyed the saga. With all the barebacking, surprised nobody’s pregnant...yet. Looking forward to future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best Ever!

This is the best story I have read on literotica in the two or three years I have visited this site. There is real talent here. I am a female, and this has just the right mix of sex and the softness a woman wants in a story. Normally I go after shorter stories. This one held my attention right to the end. I was sorry to find I was at the end! Keep going - you are already a fantastic author. Wish I could write like you!

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Great Story

This is the best story I have read on this site!! Wonderful development of characters

and Ed really was easy to root for and love the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Really well done. Best story I've read in a long time.

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
Wow, what a brilliant loving sexy story.

The writing had me totally absorbed from start to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

The story had me gripped from beginning to end. Very well written and a good plot. The ending was perfect. Well done.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Liked the story, but with a few reservations.

I liked the story enough to favorite it and give 5-stars, mostly for the interpersonal relationships between Ed and his ladies.

My reservations are several.

One: This story perpetuates the internal hymen myth. There is no "stick the cock in a bit, then a bit further until reaching the hymen". If you stick ANYthing into the vagina, you've passed the hymen on the way. It is at the entrance of the vagina, not wandering around somewhere inside.

Two: The portrayal of Ed changed along the way, and not necessarily for the better. It starts off with Ed being your average Joe, who is bullied by his fellow high school students over his large cock and becomes insecure over it. He graduates high school and gets a job installing HVAC. He's a conscientious employee and does well at it. He does the first job for Rachel and begins his journey of sexual and interpersonal discovery. That's the part of the story I love.

But, we reach a certain point and Ed goes from being a regular guy with some insecurities, to being portrayed as a sort of "Forrest Gump" when it comes to women. He supposedly doesn't understand what's going on around him, but, being a good guy, he muddles through.

Then, near the end of the story, we reach the Klein construction site incident and suddenly Ed morphs from this high school-educated, on-the-job-trained HVAC worker to a sort of idiot-savant, civil/mechanical engineering genius, who runs around taking airspeed measurements and can visualize urban air currents and vortices in his mind's eye. It's at this point where Ed's portrayal "jumped the shark". He was no longer the same Ed who started the story.

And lastly, three: The idea that Ed, as an HVAC guy, is somehow struggling to get by financially. I just had a bunch of HVAC work done recently and, believe me, these guys are more than adequately compensated. And with Ed being such a valuable employee, and working in a more or less supervisory capacity at times, he'd certainly be making big bucks, even without the bonuses he received. He'd have more than a few thousand in the bank, seeing that he doesn't spend much money on himself. So, that part of the story does not ring true to me.

Still, even with my reservations, I liked the story a lot, because it was about a man who succeeds in his life and with women by being a basically good guy (with a big dick ~grin~).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dear Author, A very long but fascinating story. Very enjoyable and fun to read. Thank you for the effort. Truly a FIVE! jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
3 star

couldn't get through page 3. 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

This is won of the best adult stories I have read thank you this very well written in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 stars,

Well written, the characterization of Ed was well done, same with grace and Rachel. However, some of the women came strangely fast, but that wasn't a big issue, my biggest issue was keeping track of who was who, I got Carolyn and Angie Stephanie(?) mixed up constantly near the end, if you put a gun to my head I couldn't tell you which one was the anthropologist and which was the one who only ever had missionary. It was just a lot of names to keep straight.

Anyways thank you for hours of enjoyment.

Also I like the action scenes in your other works better but I'm happy to see them here, part of why I like your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How is Ed? Since he’s only in his twenties...

There must be more stories to tell... adventures to convey

It didn’t really feel like an ending since there were plenty of loose threads left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story but I fear you need an anatomy lesson. https://www.healthresource4u.com/hymen-definition-location-pictures-repair-broken-hymen-surgery-hymen.html

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written!

I was looking for a short story and quick thrill, but your story pulled me in and I couldnt stop reading! Well written. It did however feel like there is more to the story - maybe a sequel? Keep en cumming! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT story

The seemed a little long but not so much as you began reading. Are you going continue the story?

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

WOW what a beautiful story. Great sex AND romance. Good intrigue. Not too long - I could have read it forever! Loved it. Can’t wait to read the next part of the trilogy. What a fantastic writer you are. Thanks

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
a truly great story

i loved it. its rare on this site to see a story that combines love, romance, great sex, compelling characters, a plot that makes sense and is interesting and offers suspense and intrigue - and on top of all that - is VERY well written. BRAVO. please keep on writing. and now on to the next chapter.

oldnhornyoldnhornyalmost 6 years ago
Simply outstanding.

Reading the other comments there's not much I can add. It was simply great. Love, sex, and intrigue. Please continue this story, you can't leave it hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I skipped the majority of the sex scenes.

This is by far the best story I've ever read on this site. Call me a sick bastard, because I would start laughing every time Ed would inadvertently be the last straw in the failed marriages. Please continue writing more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stunning.....

This is my favourite story to date. To put it in context, if I'd seen this as a book in a shop, I would definitely have bought it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

So... When does Monster Trucks in Space open?

kickingitinlakickingitinlaalmost 6 years ago
👍👍👍

I Loved this story. I read every line. Well done👍👍👍👏👏👏

18withavagina18withavaginaalmost 6 years ago

All i can say is that YOURE A GENIUS AT WRITING. BEST STORY IVE READ HERE IN THIS SITE SO FAR

wordsworth_iiwordsworth_iialmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

I really enjoyed this. You've put some proper effort into giving it real plot and development. Thank you for taking the time. Looking forward to reading the sequels soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Erotic Love Story

This was so well written. You felt as an onlooker to every exciting moment. Ed became the man and lover that all real men desire to be. His lips were so sensual and kissed so passionate. His cock was the epidity of all men’s wishes. His use of it gave pleasure and loving orgasms to each woman. What man would not want to be Mr. Ed? What woman would not want to be his Lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fantastic

That's all I can say, FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliantly Written!

Please tell me you write professionally, if not I will be greatly saddened. Not only is the content extremely erotic, your writing style is sex for the mind.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
3rd Time Reading It

my third time reading this and still so amazing, well done.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 6 years ago
Well done, great story...

Thanks for posting. This was a fun, entertaining story from start to finish. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great storyline

Nice story along with the erotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it! Great characters, touching story, I couldn’t stop reading it. Loved the Happy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Goeds

Fuk me mate. Dis iss proof dat moe woeds dunt mean betta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ummm

i didnt like the fact that ed lost his virginity to a teacher and all the others that were fucking him apart from grace until the end maybe they could have both lost their virginities together just an idea other than that top marks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Saint Ed

The patron saint of lonely housewifes and autistic savants.

Most commentaries say the same and 300 times should be enough.

Keep on editing the text once in a while. I have some requests, please:

- Collect the three 'books' in one series.

- Turn down Mister Eds luck I'm starting to resent him and even without it's still hammy.

- Shipping Heather and Mishka was a good move but do it in a less heavy handed way.

- Make the sex scenes more unique. I'd do it by focusing on the ladies (different) perspectives.

- With his 9 lovers it becomes hard to recognize each by name alone. I'd give a few descriptive words on them when they are mentioned to reinforce their branding. Primal MILF (Zoe) stole Performance MILFs (Angie) brand by being the strongest while Performance MILF, her fitness and music wasn't described again. (The current MILF gang: Red- / Performance- / Intellectual- / Stay-at-home- / Primal-MILF.)

- More of Graces narration. She should be better at showing the contrast between a somewhat normal perspective and the autistic one. Opening the main characters to the readers. Also I'd like to dive a lot deeper into the different feelings. Her conflicts, weaknesses and desire for Edward.

- Would your story work in a setting where the characters have to work for a living, and isn't either Ed/a fan of his or angry?

- I didn't like how the moral view on the Hill ladies flickered. From lonely MILFs to selfish hedonists to warm sisters.

- What do you want to tell? After 32 pages my best guess is ”let's fuck”. Wrong? Then please cut the noisy lovers and ham. Give us 8 pages of what you want to tell or better a single one. When you can write this long you obvious have time enough to write shorter. I'm a sucker for long stories so it's more to hear your tale.

PS. Monster Trucks from Outer Space is among my favourite fiction movies.

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
Thank you :)

In my insignificant opinion I think u should make a part two , that would make me happy . I extremely enjoyed this beautiful work of art . It is one of my top favorites . I also quite like how long It is. Not many authors make longer works and sometimes that frustrates me.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
to M_gray555

there is a second and third chapter! the second is called:

"The Most Valuable Gift." the third is "to walk a mile".

you're welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best I have read.

This is by far one of the best stories I have read. Please let there be a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

For making this story it has made me smile more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 5 years ago
So great.

I've read a lot of stories here, some to short, others longer. This one though was very long, but I loved every chapt. I found myself not being able to stop reading. This story was the best story I've ever read, it had everything in it, love, sex, and drama. I'd love to read more of it., how Ed and Grace's life went on from here. Do they stay with Rachel, or move on, marry and have a family of their own? Please continue this story. You'd get 10 stars if I could give them to you.

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyover 5 years ago
Great Story

This was a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. From start to finish it kept my attention, I didnt want to stop reading. Can't wait to get to the next in series, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This one will make you tingle!

I'd write more but, I want to start the next book, The Most Valuable Gift.

Hot sex, loving relationships! Good job!

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago
You're one hell of a story teller.

Very well done. I read it last night and this morning. I've read a lot of your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

This is a great read even at 32 pages the story line is compelling and the sex is fantaticlly written loved your characters and their interactions keep writing and sharing with us all

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Loved it! What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really well done!

Well written, captivating, compelling. I thoroughly enjoyed your book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Amazing story Y2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
At least 12 stars

Long, but worth every word

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Talk about intense. When are you going to write another chapter in this book? It was written very well. It kept my interest all the way through. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There are two sequels, so you can follow the further adventures

From the intro to part 1:

'One Who Understands' is the first book of a trilogy that began its life as a one off story.

The trilogy follows this order:

• One Who Understands

• The Most Valuable Gift

• To Walk a Mile

click on the author link to see all BurntRedstone's stories. They all are very good, if a little violent at times, walloping bad guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story loved it. Had to read it all in one day.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good read but a bit repetitive

A well written story with developed characters but there were too many additional women added in and the ‘heating engineer meets sex starved divorcee’ became a little tedious. Less is more in this case. But it didn’t stop me reading it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Way too long and boring

After 3rd page,your story was killing my boner.boring and tooo long..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kind of repetitive and too long but quickies

There are long stories which keeps you thinking and stick to it. But this one is more of just a long story with multiple quickies of small and repetitive chapters just the female characters changes. 😑

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This story is fire. I've read alot if stories, but this is just the best. The build up, the characters, the passion and the story were just perfect. Loved it. My hard on loves it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the story. Suggest someone get pregnant to add a twist to the violence parts.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 5 years ago
WONDERFULNESS!!!

This was the second time I read the 'one who understands' and it is still as magnificent as I remember it. Last time I had forgotten about the two continuations that were mentioned at the beginning of the first chapter, when I read that this time I whooped and smiled big because I did want more of their story, and here it was, thank you so much! Also I loved all your 'Jack' tales. Write a next generation of Jack's kids and I would pay to read it, great, fantastic and wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story

I loved that you built a real set of characters. I be interest to see a short novella of your writings on any subject except porn, to see if you are a talented writer. Maybe a murder mystery or a action adventure. Keep up the writing submit article to your favorite magazines.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Amazing Story

THAT was one of the best stories I have ever read, I could not stop reading it. You have an incredible gift for writing and taking a tale. I will be starting the next chapter shortly and hole that Edward and Grace,Rachel and all the ladies remain happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I couldn't help but think...

I couldn't help but think that this is the story every ecchi + harem anime wishes it could be. I'm not trying to be an "otaku" or "weeb". I honestly don't think of myself as either, but I certainly do watch a LOT of anime, and I've not shied away from any of the stuff that is overtly sexual (though I don't watch anything that counts as "hentai"). So, I guess you could say that if the harem series has even a remotely interesting story, I've watched it.

Sadly, it is exceedingly rare for anime to reach the end of the story because it is usually made for the purpose of selling more issues of the source material (manga or light novels). I'm so pleased to read a harem story that makes it to a point in the plot where a choice (or choices) has (have) been made. I'm especially pleased for the happy ending with an intact harem.

Now to read the next two volumes of the story!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Every Harem Story

The Protagonist is always nervous and wimpy.

ChaoticPearsChaoticPearsalmost 5 years ago
God Damn!

This is my second time reading this, and I just marvel at the way your able to make a story about sex so, intriguing and heartfelt. An amazing romance story, that feels like it could actually happen in real life. 11/10, would recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know this magic

This could happen and I’m fair not to critique the pace.

I read this and did not allow it to stale as I found many innuendos

To Admire. The HVAC angle caught me good as

I myself am a handyman and take my resident’s needs

Very seriously even in the face of management ‘s wants.

I’ve seen myown love wishes manifest a life I wouldn’t trade

for anything. So I found Edward to be a hero from the very

beginning. I enjoyed the unspoken connections made and

I identify with all the empathy and realistic soul searching exampled.

Beautiful fantasy I myself feel privileged to have had

and still have if I should so desire. 👍🏼👍🏼

Much love, Tonez

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW

I love it!!!! I would have love to know more of the outcome of Victoria ... but .... I simple love it

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

This story has such a good balance between erotica and plot. The pacing is excellent and feels natural, and the characters, while being distinct from each other, are refined to a few simple characteristics which kept the plot moving without tangling the tale up in irrelevant words. This is such a feel good story, and it’s nice that it isn’t broken up into different chapters every page or two, allowing a more immersive experience. As I read this for a second time, I see many elements from your other stories, notably the female character similarities with your Shepherd series. Overall a very enjoyable read.

texxmantexxmanalmost 5 years ago
Reading again

Love this story! Fantastic and beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Had me captivated right away. I was afraid for a bit because things were getting to be the same.

I was very wrong. Great story, well written and fun to read.

vonLassenvonLassenalmost 5 years ago
A splendid story

I have read it for the 4. times and it is STILL filling me with fantastic emotion.

Kind Regards

vonLassen/DK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mshaven

I’ve read a lot of stories but this is by far my favorite. Times I was choked up and times I was laughing.. very well thought out. I loved the way the entire story just flowed and ran together without separate chapters. Other authors should take note. Well done!👍

SunloverSunloverover 4 years ago
Well done

Great and entertaining story. Really enjoyed the plot and the characters. A nice mix of story and erotica. Very well done.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Wonderful!

My first time reading this! I couldn't walk away! The emotions you bring are extraordinary! I laughed, I cried, and I Wowed! Great story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

I endured the complete illogic of the football scenario in the first pages. Protaganist Ed is a high school football star lineman that plays both offense and defense, dismantling the other team's offensive line and also blocking like a man possessed for his own offense in their State Championship win. Yet everyone on the team is a complete dick to him the moment he leaves the field. The quarterback Mark Thompson is a sick douchebag, the wide receiver Reggie Hawkins is another asshole, and the insensitive and cruel coach whatshisname completes the trio. What kind of coach would not congratulate and encourage the force that is Ed after almost every game, instead of waiting for after they win a champonship to do it for the first time? It's not feasible that such a poorly coached team lacking true leadership could perform well. Yes, I realize this is fantasy but...

Then comes a staggering plot hole. Several months after Ed discovers evidence of attempted arson at the Thompson residence, and gives a statement to the police at the scene, he supposedly knows nothing else about it until he learns from Mrs. Thompson that her stepson (Ed's teammate) Mark Thompson and his father are in jail, convicted of arson and attempted murder. Was there no investigation? Ed was the first on the arson scene, was a key witness, and probably would have been considered a suspect (as he would have plenty of motive after the Melanie incident, and opportunity). Yet, the police never contact him again, no lawyer ever contacts him. Nothing. And apparently every piece of gossip spreads like wildfire among his peer group, except for the latest in the ongoing local arson/attempted murder trial of star quarterback Mark Thompson.

Also, Thompson senior, himself a lawyer with considerable wealth and resources, would never lose his entire estate to his wife in a divorce. She would never be able to sell his business as described. This whole section was lazy writing and a missed opportunity for a much better story.

So I quit reading after page eight. Three stars for an otherwise good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF—ditto

I read this whole story twice. I usually don’t comment to criticize. But Anonymous above really hit the nail on the head. WTF?!? I had to read this story more than once because I was stunned thinking, “This has to get better,” and “Maybe I’m missing something.” But I can confidently say, it’s not me: this is a dumb, lazily and poorly written story. The plot is absurd to the point of being insulting to the readers’ intelligence, the relationships are under developed and the emotional high points are contrived and pandering. I’m NOT “one who understands” this story’s appeal. Not when there are MANY well-written, hot, truly romantic and emotionally stirring incest on Literotica by Xarth, blackmatter, PacoFear, Anomic, mycuriousnature, Vix_Giovanni, lovecraft68, MindsMirror, BiscuitHammer the list goes on and on. 3 Star.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Still Amazing

I can honestly say that this and the other two parts get better every time I read them. I don't know what these others are complaining? Just enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A beautiful written story. This is the best!!

Of all the fine stories published here, this one has my vote for being TOPS. Thank you!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Amazing Story

Just finished this and other than a couple of minor points wrong with this. It's truly a good read with a MC that even though is not as bright in some areas has a innocent outlook on life that makes you genuinely root for him. Hope the other stories are just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow WOw

I never read so much long stories in one time. But I did this. I think it's romantic novel. But if you had completed with kids both lover. (grace was not on the pill and got pregnant. That would be so romantic.

TryAnythingTryAnythingover 4 years ago
Great story!

What a fun read. Enjoyed every bit of it.

"Maybe she should have warned him earlier about her anger management issues." LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"Hello. I'm Forest. Forest Hump."

Seriously though, it was an entertaining read. Personally, I think it should have been broken up into chapters with various chapters focusing on specific characters. Most of the characters seemed extraneous to me. After a while I found myself skipping over significant portions to see how things would develop between Ed and Grace, who I saw as being the main characters in the story. I don't think I would have done that if the story had been broken up into individual entries, but that's just me.

playtime999playtime999over 4 years ago
fabulous

More a novel than a story, this is one heck of a read. I was hard on each of the 32 pages...

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 4 years ago
Great read

Like your other offerings this has been a great read! Lots of interesting characters, plenty of sex and a very convincing storey line. Well done and thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...