One Whore's Town Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trestel's voice boomed as he began the ceremony, but the words were lost on Betty. She was mesmerized by Ghent's loving eyes and his hands gently holding hers.

It was only when Trestel began to recite the vows to Ghent that the two of them reconnected with the world around them. Betty knew that her lover was thinking the same thing that she was. The locals were probably on the verge of fainting from hearing the Heraklan ask if Ghent would swear to treat his wife's lovers with care and respect, while forever striving to make their efforts pale next to his own performance in the bedroom.

Betty's next breath shuddered when Ghent responded, "I will." He then slipped a golden band onto her finger.

Then it was her turn. One thing Betty liked very much about the Heraklan vows — in addition to the lack of demands for monogamy — was the distinct absence of admonitions that the wife should be subservient and obedient to her husband. Despite the order's often scandalous reputation, they treated women as equals in all things.

When he finished, Betty said, "I will," and placed Ghent's much larger band on his finger.

"Then go forth together and seek all the pleasures this world has to offer!" Trestel proclaimed.

Betty jumped up into Ghent's arms and kissed him hard as the guests cheered.

Hugs, handshakes, backslaps, and toasts ensued as everyone congratulated the newly married couple. Betty chuckled when Keri handed her the bouquet once more — knowing what was about to happen.

Her girls all gathered behind her, but when she hurled the flowers over her head, only one of them scrambled to catch it. There was only one woman likely to get married any time soon, and that was Keri. Betty couldn't resist glancing at Janus when the squeals of delight erupted.

The look on his face was equal parts excitement and nervousness.

Out came a chair, and Betty sat down. Ghent's smile was absolutely devilish when he knelt in front of her. It vanished a second later when he burrowed his way beneath her skirts.

Betty squealed when he leaned in to caress her pussy with his lips while simultaneously sliding her garter down. A moment later, he yanked her panties aside and pushed his tongue between her nether lips.

Betty's eyes rolled up in her head and she shuddered. She allowed herself to enjoy it for a second or two before bopping him on top of the head. He chuckled into her pussy, and then dragged himself out from underneath her skirts.

Ghent didn't try to mask what he was doing at all. He tossed the garter directly to Janus. A wide grin spread across Betty's face when she saw Janus with the garter and Keri with the bouquet glance at each other simultaneously. They both looked away and blushed furiously.

Her new husband's little tease was more than enough to convince Betty it was time to leave the party to the guests. All it took was a quick nod toward the carriage Corra had provided for their use to convince Ghent to come scoop her out of her chair. He carried her to their conveyance, where he sat her down so she could use the step the driver had so expertly set out for them.

The papers for the house had arrived as they'd been told, and Corra's cousin had declared them sound, so Betty and Ghent were moving in. She had some vague plans for that house aside from living in it, but that was for another day.

The carriage was barely in motion before Ghent had his face buried in her bosom and she had her hands down his pants. By the time the carriage stopped in front of their palatial new home, the top of Betty's dress was considerably lower, and Ghent's pants were around his knees. Her husband had a mouth full of titty, and she was stroking his big cock.

A knock and a chuckle from the driver finally made them notice that they'd stopped. They took just enough time to yank their clothing back into a semblance of decency, and then exited the curtained carriage. The few people they saw around the edge of town were blushing — and one older woman was scowling — in response to the noises that had been coming from inside.

It was nothing compared to what was to come.

Ghent picked her up as soon as she exited, carried her across the threshold, and straight to the master bedroom to celebrate the beginning of their new life.

****

A more conventional ending for a very unconventional story. Hope everyone has enjoyed the ride!

As always, please do take a moment to toss a coin in my tin cup with a vote. ( Once per reader! ) And feel free to comment, because those are a nice little pick-me-up and encourage more of the same by raising the profile of the story.