All Comments on 'One Wife's Strategy to Cucking Hub'

by Soaul

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

chastity is not a cuckold thing. It is a fetish thing. In all my years in the lifestyle, I never saw a cage on a husband or boyfriend

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

Yet another pathetic pile of crap.

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 month ago

Loved it!! Ignore the haters and include another chapter!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

So why not just divorce him? Why punish him for something he can’t control: ie, the size of his dick. And considering she spent way more time and energy seducing other men, why not put some of that energy into her marriage?

I don’t care that she cheats; but it sounds like she enjoys hurting her husband than anything else and who wants to be so hurtful and mean to their spouse 24/7? That’s time and energy no one has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why does anyone write stories like this Lorry3188

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wouldn't you think as he remembered all those previous nights, he would get more and more pissed, realizing his whore wife had been cheating the whole time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Ignore the haters and include another chapter!!!"

.

So, the writer should ignore you. Face it, telling the writer to ignore others for daring to have a different opinion is a far better definition of hater than what you seem to think it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Key to be had

When his pants come off you get the key

Then give them both what they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WTF, it's ok to play cuckold games, and it's ok to play chastity cage games. It's ok to play them together, but even games have rules. #1 rule for the chastity cage key game, is never ever past on the key to another person, with out Previously talking about it, and agreeing to it, Especially if it your wife or life Partner! #2 rule on cuckold games, the first time must be talked about, and agreed too before the real cuckolding usually happens! So right there in the elevator she broke the two biggest rules is these two games. As soon as the wife started taking the key off her necklace. Husband should of jumped in to fix the wrong move on his wife's part, the husband had to save his lifes Reputation right there and then. Knocking the key out of her hand, and punching his coworker in his Stomach, and then a punch to his head to knock him out cold on the elevator floor. Then picked up the key, and started walking out of the elevator. Talking over his shoulder, I'll see you in divorce court slut. In his mind once she truely cuckolded him like that, and giving his key to some cheating fuck wad, his Reputation at work and town and with his family would be gone forever, never to be regained ever. The games were fun, and had even got him really sexlly Excited, with some great fucking afterwards. Her main mistake she never talked to him about what she really wanted, and what he would Accept and put up with, she just tried to trick him in to it. The end of the story was completely a snowflake type of Response. For him to just follow a long, and Accept what she had just done to him in the elevator, and then heading to their room to fuck his coworker, FUCK THAT IDEA..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm sorry, but playing games is one thing. But to think your just going to drag your hubby into going a long is just crazy. The second his wife ask him if he was going to go up to the room with her, and his co-worker, so she could fuck him? That would have of been it, I'd Exploded right there on the spot as loud as I could be, call her a fucking cheating slut and bitch. And the same for the co-worker, calling him out right there on the spot, hoping he'd take a swing at him. Everyone in the place would have been watching, and listening to the Argument!!

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimesabout 1 month ago

I prefer more reluctance and even obliviousness on the part of the cuckold, but it is not for me to impose my preferences on an author.

Everything went far too smoothly. There was little tension Therefore only 4 stars. Some ineresting ideas, but there is room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

it sucks but i have very small dick. it made finding a wife impossible.ashamed iwant to be cuckold

consulting91consulting9129 days ago

I liked it at first but she crossed so many lines. She brought a coworker back to the room without consulting the husband. So that means by Monday everyone at work will know his wife got banged at the party.

Plus giving the key to another man is not okay unless it was already agreed upon.

This just has divorce written all over it.

i122i12227 days ago

There were several flaws in this story but overall the concept is on target. I suspect any husband would be more vocal in preventing their coworkers from leaving a company party to go upstairs to fuck his wife if it wasn’t something planned or at least talked about in advance.

In my opinion the lead up to this night is very plausible. It’s called baby steps and that is how you lead someone down a desirable path. It could be the husband conditioning the wife to fuck others or the wife getting the husband to accept her desire to be fucked. So therefore the premise of starting small and innocent will work by slowly pushing your partner comfort zone and boundaries.

26thNC26thNCabout 19 hours ago

Cuck should grow a pair and shove the cage up her ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous