One Year at City Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on perfume as I was sitting on the bed. I put my phone on the dresser, I wanted to record myself, I was going to see if my new man was into it. I could see myself, in the face of the Apple. I had my legs crossed and I was playing with my hair. Just sitting here looking beautiful was amazing. I decided I was going to start dressing up more, I was getting so good at it, I just needed to work out the logistics. I smiled at myself and Sabrina smiled back, she was ready for some cock. 'Finally.' She remarked in my head, exasperated.

There was a slight knock on the door. When I opened it, he was holding a bag in one hand and something on a hanger with the other. He also had another little white bag in his mouth. Once everything was on the table he gave me the once over.

"You look amazing, are you even the same person I met in January?"

"Do you like the wig? It's silly right?"

He smiled as he started running his fingers through my long hair. "No, it's perfect. I really like it. When did you discover you were absolutely beautiful?"

I smiled, he was just teasing me. His face was so close, right above mine.

"When, like sixteen?" Oh my god, he wanted an answer, I thought he was just being facetious.

"I'm NOT beautiful," I told him.

"No, you are. Look in the mirror." He then kissed me on the lips. I was surprised, he pulled back to look at me and then bent in for another one. I held onto his shoulder, I thought I would faint, I wasn't expecting that. He pulled away, it was just a quick peck on the lips. "Okay let me show you what I got." I couldn't move, first of all, I was so hard and I was still in a state of shock from the kiss.

He pulled something out of a bag. "I got Killian's, and a bottle opener just in case. Two pint glasses, I borrowed them from the pub I go to. I got some shamrock cookies." He lifted them up. "They match your earrings." He looked at me again and held the cookies up to my ears. We smiled it was a nice moment.

"God, you look great, um, what's your name?"

I was stunned again, today was turning into something amazing. "Sabrina."

"Sabrina, wow love that. I'm AJ, Alex Jaxon, with an X. Call me AJ, I will definitely start calling you Sabrina."

He was talking so fast, I could tell he was in a great mood.

"Why was our names such a secret, ha. Mmm, Sabrina, it tastes great in my mouth." He laughed and I laughed with him, it was so infectious.

He then picked up the hanger. "I bought this for my girlfriend, PJ, I just call her that, she hates it, her name is Pam. She hates this too." He gave it to me and I took the white paper off of it. It was a pink ribbed sweater dress, size eight. I was a twelve.

"It's, beautiful. She didn't like it?"

"She never likes anything I buy for her, I don't know why I even try. She has more Victoria's Secret gift cards just lying around the house, doing absolutely nothin'. I was thinking if she wore a dress like you did last time, it would be, I don't know... better?" He shrugged. "I want you to have it, but I can see now, it won't fit, PJ is so little." He held his hand up to his chest. "I can bring it back and get you another one."

A man gave me a gift and I was keeping it, so I kissed him thank you on the cheek. I couldn't believe I did that.

***

It turned into a fantastic night, I had him until about ten, then he had to pick up PJ at the theater. I could leave after. I told Lane I was going to a party and of course, she didn't want to come.

He poured us a beer and I went over to the windows, there was so much noise and so many people on the streets, going to the bars and parties. I was happy I was here with a man. AJ handed me the cold beer and we cheered. I looked out the window to the lit-up street, and people were waving to us, we were on the second floor. I waved back and we raised our glasses to them. I'm sure they figured we were just a man and a woman enjoying their time together.

We finished our beers and I sat on the couch next to him. He had his arm around me. He put his face into my green wig. "You even smell great." I giggled as I started to rub his cock. He got hard so fast. I had my tan legs crossed and he started rubbing them as I massaged his dick. His face was now against my face, he was nuzzling me, it was turning me on. Being with him was so sensual and so different from being with Lane, she hated foreplay. She only loved when I performed oral sex on her, just slightly different than the way I did it to AJ.

"I think the beer made me a little hornier than usual," I told him, in the sultriest voice I could conjure. I then took him out of his pants and got up to bring the rest of them down along with his black briefs to his feet. He was bare-assed on the couch. I got down and took off his shoes, socks and pulled off his pants. I then sat between his thighs, my legs curled under me. I had my face inches from his manhood, I wanted to look at it.

Oh Shit, I forgot. "AJ, I'm sorry can I record this with my phone? I forgot I was taking a video of my outfit."

He rubbed my hair. "Yeah, that's a good idea." He then got up and set his own phone on the other side of the room. He lifted his leg and then positioned himself back next to me. "We look pretty nice from here." We were looking at ourselves on his phone. Just another hot couple making a sex video.

I moved up and pushed his cock around my face, and gave him a loud kiss. I felt my long hair surrounding me hiding my eyes from him.

"Ahh, that feels so good. Sabrina."

I kissed him from the tip of his cock down to his balls. Sometimes when I am home alone I will make love to my dildo for an hour. Just the feel of it on my cheeks and my lips. I loved it. Lately, I would put on videos of men getting head and hear them moan, I imagined that it was the man from the motel. I was making him very happy, just like I was doing right now. My breathing started to get a little ragged, I was enjoying making him harder.

I then got higher on my knees and started to suck his cock. I could taste the pre-cum and couldn't wait for a full mouth of more. I started to take him down my throat, I still could only take half of him inside me. I knew he was ready when he grabbed my hands that were on his thighs. He loved to hold my hands. he loved to feel my nails. I started to cum myself, I felt my panties cream as he started to buck and move, but it was more from his touch than his cock. He was shooting once again but this time directly into my mouth, his sperm was dripping down my throat and dribbling down my chin. This time I was ready for it.

"You are so wonderful at this." He told me, and I cleaned him up and then leaned on his legs again. I was so satisfied. I sat against him for another twenty minutes, we were just talking. I couldn't believe he made me cum.

We got up and had another beer and one of the cookies he bought. It was my favorite St. Pat's Day. Before he left he took a couple of pictures of me. I posed and made cute faces at him, he was so loving my outfit and hands. He let me take some pictures of him, I wanted him in my contacts, so when he called I would see his smile. He did the same, but the one he chose was a closeup of me, my hands on my hips. I think I was trying to look sexy but we would never know what the hell I was doing. The voice in my mind was whispering to me 'Give him a good resting bitch face. Bitch.'

He smiled and left with the two empty glasses, kissing me again on the cheek. I gave the rest of the cookies to the security guard, I called him Mr. Motel Employee, I thought I was so cute in my green wig. Too bad I had to get changed to go back to Lane's house.

***

April

AJ had to go back to New York a couple of times so I didn't see him until exactly a month later, but he started to text me every once in a while. I loved when his picture popped up on my phone, I would instantly turn into a girl, I had to run into another room if Lane was watching, but usually, she was downstairs in front of her parents' TV.

I had lost fourteen pounds since St. Patrick's Day and I have ramped up my exercising. Four days a week I hit the gym, sometimes I would meet Claire from the salon and we would work out together. I did whatever she did.

It was Easter Sunday and the motel was so empty. I was wearing a perfect Easter dress and a headband, I looked way beyond cute. Lane and her family had Easter early, we ate a meal right after church. They then all went into the living room to get ready to watch football, when I said I was going out none of them even looked at me.

I was at the hotel completely ready by four pm. AJ was meeting me later, he said he had some personal things to take care of first. Something he wasn't prepared for and he apologized to me, he didn't sound his over-excited self. Not that I really even knew him. I told him he never had to say sorry to me, I was just happy that we had this time to be together.

I was at the mirror in the bathroom brushing my wig, Sarah at Fashion LTD, ordered it for me and it was perfect. it cost a small fortune but it was made from real hair and it matched my own perfectly. It came just a couple of inches below my shoulders. She showed me how to style it before I left her on Friday. I had started spending a little more time there, she always gave me a private room and one of the girls would lotion my hands, feet, and legs. Sarah told me I had perfect skin, she always made me feel so good. Even though I looked male on the outside when I left I felt mostly female on the inside. She told me one day I would be walking out a woman right through the front door, I didn't think that was in the near future, but I said 'can't wait' anyway.

I was looking in the mirror by the door. It was almost full length, I looked wonderful in it. I had to maneuver myself to get a good look at my outfit, the room wasn't big. My Easter dress was white with little black polka dots, it came down below my knees, I was dressed for church. I had on nude stockings with a white garter belt, I had never worn them before, I was a pantyhose fanatic. Sarah and Claire told me the stockings would make me feel more feminine and when I got nervous I could concentrate on the pull of the stockings. It would take my mind off of the situation. I felt so sexy, but I wasn't planning on showing AJ, this was for me not a man.

My heels were three-inch red pumps and they matched my knotted headband. With my band and my gold hoops, I looked extremely girlie, and I loved it. My lips and nails were also painted red, I was guessing that was AJ's favorite color. I had on false lashes, they weren't as big as I liked but Sarah told me with this dress I should take down the glam factor just a touch, so we did.

I usually wore Avon perfume that I had in one of the pocketbooks I have had since I was a teenager. For the first time ever I put on something new, 'Princess Night' by Vera Wang. The girls at the salon recommended it. They said it was perfect for a twenty-seven-year-old woman. I smiled, Sabrina was in my head loving this. I heard her whisper, 'I'm 27 and now you are finally taking me out and wearing real perfume?' I hated to disappoint my femme self, but it was hard to do everything she wanted to do.

I was sitting on the bed, AJ was late and he didn't text me, I hoped there was nothing wrong. I didn't care about the hook-up I was just worried that something happened to him. I saw a little bit of myself in the mirror and decided to record myself again when the knock came.

AJ was in a suit, a dark suit with black shoes. He looked wonderful, he looked like an unopened present just waiting to be ripped open.

"I'm sorry Sabrina." He walked in and he handed me orange carnations. It was the first time a man gave me flowers, I suddenly felt myself get hard in my little panties. I think I was more excited by that gesture than anything that had happened between us so far. He walked into the bathroom to wet his face and then came out and sat at the little table. He was shaking a little.

"Is everything okay?" I asked sitting down with him, I touched his hand.

He lifted mine. My nails were perfect and long. I had them painted mainly to please him. He smiled at me and kissed my fingers. "I really am sorry, you look so beautiful by the way." He stopped to look at my hands again. I could tell he was loving them. "I just sneaked out of a wake." He told me, my mood instantly changed.

"Oh, no I'm sorry. Anyone close?" He stood up and then led me to the bed, he sat and he made me sit in his lap. He pulled me into him, it was nice, then he started to lightly cry.

"My mother died last week, she was only sixty-one." I hugged him tighter. I didn't want to tell him I lost mine years ago. We stayed in this position for a while, his hands on my back. One was extremely close to my bra strap. I had a hand on his chest and another around his shoulder. I kept quiet and hugged him, I felt his tears on my forehead. I was a little too empathetic, I cried with him.

"I brought some Frangelica liquor, would you like some?" I asked him. "A quick drink and then maybe you better get back."

I got off his lap, I really didn't want to, I was enjoying being so close to him. I could have stayed there all month, but I knew he had things to take care of. I poured us two drinks in the glass tumblers that were in the bathroom. He stood up and we drank in silence.

"Your family is probably missing you," I told him, I was so close to him and so sad, I had a hand on his chest again. I had a weird feeling in mine.

"Noone is missing me, only my sister and her husband. Just my mother's friends are there, she had a lot," He chuckled. "PJ came with her family and left in about twenty minutes. I wish you were with me, I wish I had a little support."

I looked up at him, I could tell he meant it.

We talked for a little while, but I felt he should be going. We walked to the door and he grabbed me to hug me goodbye. "It's close, it won't take long to get back. I just figured, that I um, just wanted to feel something else. You know? Thank you for being here." He grabbed me and started kissing my neck. He was holding me tight and his hands went down to my ass. I could feel his fingers trace the outline of the garter-belt and then my panties. He looked up with a smile on his face. "I feel something else."

"Well don't feel too long, you better go. Do you want me to come with you? I will."

He smiled again. "No, you stay, I don't want to subject you to my mother's crazy friends. But I would like for you to meet my sister one day, she would love you." He then started rubbing me again, he was hard. I tentatively grabbed his cock outside of his suit pants, they were so smooth, I loved the feel immediately. I decided I would make him feel pleasure, that was definitely a better feeling than whatever was going through his psyche at the moment. I leaned into him, feeling my breasts push against his chest and his cock press against my tight stomach. I felt so small with him, my body was down to a hundred and thirty-seven pounds, I had never felt so light and womanly in my life.

He took hold of my chin and we kissed as I held on tight to his manhood. I opened the zipper and slipped my hand inside. I rubbed him through his briefs as he started kissing me, his tongue making it into my mouth for the first time. I was getting excited myself again, the sensors in my mind were on overload. The woman in my head had taken over completely and I felt myself give a little moan of approval in my light soprano voice.

His hands went back to my ass and he was pushing himself into me, I had to remove my hand from his cock and I grabbed around his neck. We were making out, his tongue never leaving my mouth or lips. I started to cum, I could feel his manhood rub hard against me. When he spoke my name I knew he was ready to cum too, he couldn't kiss me and breathe hard at the same time. It lasted so long, I was enjoying myself immensely, humping by the open door. We hugged as we came down from our orgasms.

"Oh my god, thank you again, Sabrina. You don't know how much I just needed to hold someone."

I smiled, I was glad I could be of some little help. "Let me clean you up," I said trying to be cute.

"No, I want to feel it. I want to know that you are real and not some fantasy I made up to get through the day, heh." He chuckled. "You are real aren't you?" He squeezed my nose.

I tried to smile.

"Am I?"

***

When he left I got on my phone, I wanted to find the funeral parlor he was going back to. I searched for his name, I didn't even know if it was his last name, it could have been his nickname. But I found it:

'Adelia Jaxon, age 61, Los Angeles, California, passed away on April 11th, surrounded by her friends and family. Adelia was a fiercely dedicated mom to both of her children, Alex and Alana, raising them to go on to accomplish great things.'

I started to cry, I wasn't ready for it at all. I walked up to the mirror, I was going to go and pay my respects. I didn't want AJ to see me. He asked me not to come, I'm sure he had his reasons. I'm sure he didn't need his hook-up whore at his mother's wake, I would have to sneak in like he snuck out.

Was I really going to go out as a woman? Maybe I should get changed, but I decided to go dressed as I was. I was in a very understated dress, a little bright for a wake, but not out of the ordinary. I took a deep breath and another shot of Frangelica, I walked out of the motel door. I had the room until tomorrow morning. I was now a woman, living in a motel, going to a wake who lived close by, the scenario was fine until I reached outside. I had to hold onto the fence surrounding the Motel. I walked to the corner and bought sunglasses from a vendor. They made me feel better as I crossed the street and got into my car. The wake was a fifteen-minute drive away.

***

May

"So you walked in wearing your Easter dress?"

"I did, I was so nervous, I felt funny without a pocketbook." Sarah laughed with me, she couldn't believe I went out into the world in high heels.

"Did he see you?"

I started thinking, "I don't know. I did it so fast and I didn't see HIM, though I definitely saw his sister. She smiled at me when I knelt in front of the casket. When I was done I gave her a sympathetic smile and went back to the Motel. I don't think I even stopped for traffic."

I loved coming here, it was such a wonderful haven. I was off from work and Fashion LTD was open for a special promotion. It was Memorial Day and they were giving free manicures to U.S. Military personnel and their spouses. I volunteered to help. I balked at first because she wanted to put me in a dress.

Sarah and Claire both shook their heads at me. Aren't you going to see your 'boyfriend' today?"

"Yes."

"Then let's get you dressed up a little early," Sarah shrugged. "No big deal."

I swallowed, I didn't think I would be able to pass in front of so many real women.

"They don't care. You will probably get bigger tips. Come on follow me."

Sarah wanted me to look like I was Claire's sister. "Claire always wanted one, now you can be her. And since your figure is remarkable we won't have any problem getting you into a leather dress."

"A leather dress, no..."

"Yes."

In an hour I was dressed up as one of the staff. All the girls were beyond sexy, it was downtown LA and they had a reputation of having the sexiest women in the salon.

"Let me see." She asked me and I spun around on my heels, they were six-inch black leather pumps. "The customers are going to love you in this, and so will that mystery boyfriend of yours."

I stood in front of the mirror, he wouldn't even know who I was. I had on a long pink wig, it came down past my boobs. They were double D's and hidden under my tight leather dress. I had a corset on and my waist looked fantastic. I felt like my hips even got wider since January, maybe cum from a man added to the width of them, or maybe it was the new medication I was on. The dress had 3/4 sleeves and had some studs on it. The hem came right in the middle of my thighs, it was too sexy and I was getting nervous. Claire had tattoos all over her arms and legs so Sarah gave me a tattoo-style pantyhose. They were nude and had flowers on my left thigh and another bit of flowers above my right ankle. My legs looked incredible in my black pumps. I had extra long black nails with white dots, and my makeup was darker around my eyes but with plump dark pink lips. I did look like Claire. Sarah gave me big plastic earrings to dangle around my cheeks, then she told me to follow her into the main part of the salon, it was so busy and I kept my head down. She squirted me with my new scent.