One Year at City Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire ran up to me. "Sis, you are gorgeous." And she squeezed my cheeks and kissed me, "Come on we got customers."

***

When AJ called me, I asked if he could wear a suit again to the motel. I love a man in a suit. I didn't know it until he surprised me last month all dressed up. I wanted a large businessman to take me, his new hot vixen, and have some fun. It was a little fantasy that had been running around my imagination since I was twenty-one. I was ready to become a bad girl, he was going to love it.

The air condition in the room was on high, while I waited for AJ. The leather of my dress was tight and a little warm. I was drinking Amaretto with ice, I was going to need a little encouragement to pull this off. I was looking out the window, there were so many people outside. I made sure I smiled at everyone, I wished they could see my legs, they were pretty sexy. The tattoo print was making me horny. I imagined my legs wrapped around AJ's waist. The voice in my head kept on asking me, 'When are we getting our own ink, stop this nonsense already. Roses right up the sides of both legs.'

I put a note on the front of the door, it said 'Knock and walk-in,' I was hoping only AJ read the note. I was sitting on the air condition vent near the window. I had my legs crossed and I was looking at myself in my compact when AJ knocked.

He walked in, "Hey Sabrina I um," He then saw me, he was wearing a dark blue suit. He was so handsome.

I stood up in my pumps, I was a little taller and more shapely than usual, I was also a bit sluttier looking too. "Hi!" I said looking at him, trying to make my voice a little higher and a little more New York. "We don't have much time, Sabrina will be here soon." I then took the bag from his hands and put it on the bed. We went out the door.

"Um, where are we going?"

I giggled, "I found a perfect place, wait 'til you see. We don't want your girl to catch us." I did some research before he got there and found a nice quiet nook we could play in.

I led him up the stairs, He questioned me the whole time, he even asked who I was. The hotel was only four floors and we were on the stairs leading to the roof. It was bright, there were big windows on two sides, we could see downtown LA. and closer, a pool, and hot tubs.

He was asking me questions but I was being coy. "Maybe we should get back to the room Sabrina should be there by now." He was being so cute he was missing the other me. I spun him around and started to unzip his pants as I squatted down in front of him.

"Let's take care of this first." He wasn't hard at all, it was the softest I had ever seen his cock. I could tell he was nervous, he was looking out the windows and he flinched every time we heard a voice. "Mmm," I cooed and I kissed it. "Mwua!."

He put his hand on my hair, "Did Sabrina set this up?"

"Maybe," I giggled again while kissing his hardening manhood. My hands were sliding on his dress shirt under his jacket. "Don't worry she won't mind." My New York accent sounded pretty authentic and I felt he had no idea it was me. Since last he saw me I had lost a little more weight and with the corset, my body looked incredible. I'm sure the wig and sluttier makeup made me look like a different woman.

I was breathing so ragged, this was turning me on. I knew he could be seen by others, me, maybe just my pink hair. I then took his cock into my mouth, he was moaning already as I started to suck. He started bucking in and out of my lips, he was more aggressive than usual. I wanted to look up at him like I usually did but I didn't want him to see my eyes, I'm sure he would be able to tell it was me even with the long lashes and thick mascara. I wanted to see how hot he looked in his suit, I was glad he did that for me.

I was so excited, thinking that someone was going to catch us. I reached into his pants and started to rub his balls as I sucked on his cock. I had never done this before. My long nails tickled and pet him.

"Holy shit baby, I'm gonna come. That feels so good."

"I want it all," I told him. I did. I wanted every bit of his cum down my throat, I wanted him swimming inside of me. "Mmm..." Being out almost in the open was making me so excited, I had a man's cock in my hands and I was hoping someone somewhere was watching.

"Ahh..." He held the side of my head as he fucked my mouth, he was cumming more than usual, I knew he would love this. I started cumming myself, I was having the most perfect sissy-gasm. I couldn't even get near my crotch the dress was so tight. I licked all the cum from him as my bottom flinched and pivoted. I kissed his cock and then put him back into his pants reluctantly, just as a man and a woman walked through the door from outside. They were wearing towels as they watched me zip him up. I gave him one more kiss on the front of his dress slacks as they told us it was nice outside.

My inner slut was thinking 'Where were you five minutes ago when I was blowing him and making him so excited?'

I could tell AJ was a little worked up about seeing people. He smiled at me and said, "Maybe me and you could run off together and leave Sabrina here to lock up."

"Huh?" I looked at him with my mouth open with my perfect unsmudged lips. "You are so mean, she is probably downstairs writing you a poem right about now."

"Is she?" And he laughed, grabbed my hand and we walked down the two flights of stairs back to 2E.

***

He opened the door and I walked in first. I didn't know how to end this little charade.

"You," He told me, "are crazy. I loved that."

I walked back in and fell on the bed laughing. He fell on with me.

"And this wig, Sabrina you are so sexy, haha."

"You knew it was me?"

"Well not until you started with that big kiss after the unzip." And we laughed, that must be my signature move.

***

June

"A pool," I told her

"So."

"And a hot tub."

"And you are worried about what?"

I was at Fashion LTD hanging with Sarah and Claire. They gave me a job Fridays and Saturdays. I was in charge of their social media accounts now and I would get my certificate to do nails. My male job was as a medical technician and I picked and chose the places I worked. Everything was going to work out fine. On Friday nights I started staying at my father's house. He had two small rooms above his garage where I used to live after college. Claire wanted me to be a girl with no breaks for those two days. Lane didn't even ask why I wasn't at her parents, though her mother called me a couple of times. Everything was going to work out fine.

"Well for one thing my, you know," I told her waving in front of my crotch.

"Don't worry I got it covered." Claire laughed. "The day of your wet date, I will take care of everything, Ariel. Haha, maybe you will become a redhead again. Haha."

***

When AJ called a week prior I was next to Sarah washing one of the customer's hair. She told me I could answer the phone while I worked.

"Hi," I said, "I'm working, how 'bout you?"

AJ told me after our little rendevous near the roof of the Motel he wanted to check out the pool and hot tub. I got nervous and asked if he would rather see me all dressed up like I was now, I sent him a picture. I was dressed all in black with six-inch high heels. I was Claire's carbon copy again, pink wig and all.

"Okay, bye. I can't wait."

I hung up and started finishing the woman's hair.

"Well?" Sarah paused from her hairdryer.

"He wants to get wet."

***

I felt and looked incredible. I was completely hairless finally, while the women at Fashion LTD, were finished with my face, chest, and thighs. I didn't have much to start with. Claire then waxed my crotch area leaving me with only a triangle of hair. I knew AJ would never see it, but it made me feel more like a woman knowing it was there.

We were going to meet at the Motel for Juneteenth. His girlfriend was going to be at a BBQ while Lane didn't really care what I did anymore. I was hardly at the apartment. Since I was meeting him on Thursday it meant I would be dressed as a woman for almost three whole days. My father never investigated and I had easy access from the backyard into my little room.

I was standing in front of the full-length mirror surrounded by Claire and Sarah. I was mesmerized. The voice in my head was saying, 'Take me out more, I want to show off.'

"Could I really go out like this?"

Claire laughed, "You can and you are."

I had on a white mesh cut-out one-piece bathing suit. It was sleeveless and had a round neckline with sheer cut-outs in strategic places. My nipples from the new C cup forms were covered but cleavage and some boob were slightly noticeable. It was my feminine crotch area that made me excited and I had to stop looking at it. The girls tucked me in using tape to give me just a trace of camel toe. AJ was going to be surprised.

I was back to my natural red hair color and the wig was curly and landed to the tops of the new boobs. Claire had used some of my hair in the top hairline to make it look even more natural. I had on black plastic pumps with a rubber grip bottom, the girls didn't want me slipping while cat-walking around the pool.

Claire was patting her chair for me to sit. "Come on Ariel let's finish up. My makeup was perfect and waterproof. My lips were big and dark pink matching my long nails, while my eyes were dark with a lot of mascara. She then pierced my ears.

"To be like me you should have at least three, this is where you start."

It was just a little gold square, and behind it she gave me clip-on gold hoops. Next was big matching gold bracelets one on each arm. I then got up and they took so many pictures of me. They gave me a white wrap which came just below my crotch and a big white bag with a bottle of Champagne, sun lotion, a brush, and wipes.

"Okay you are set, lets take more pictures outside." And to my surprise I did. I walked right out the front door.

***

I was in 2E in front of the mirror, my hair looked amazing and I couldn't stop posing and making kissy faces. I put on a little of my perfume, 'Princess Night,' cause I was a princess. There was a knock and the door opened. AJ's eyes were wide as he took in my appearance, I was all legs. the wrap dipped just below my crotch.

"Wow, you look phenomenal. Wait, is this the right room?"

"No, but that's okay. I love visitors." I smiled as he grabbed me and we kissed. To think there was a time I had never been kissed by a man, twenty-seven was too late but now I was quite happy about it.

He changed in the bathroom as I got my bag and things together. Soon we were on the elevator. "Ohh, let's ask the manager if we can drink Champagne by the pool." I then lifted the present from Claire and Sarah. He laughed and pressed the button for the first floor. I loved any excuse to talk to the crew in the lobby, they were always nice and complimentary to me and I usually brought them in flowers or candy.

We grabbed a table next to the pool with a nice big umbrella, it wasn't that crowded and I was glad, but the voice in my head said, 'I want to show off my boobs. Make a scene.' I emptied my bag along with the plastic cups we got from the motel manager. He said we could only drink out of the cups.

I was nervous as I slipped off my wrap, AJ couldn't stop looking at me. "I never would have imagined when we met on New Year's, that you would become a supermodel." He laughed, he made me very happy, but I was still nervous. I was enjoying his body. He had on blue and black swimming trunks which landed around his thighs. His chest was perfectly formed and hairy, he told me he had been working out more and I knew his arms were definitely harder. Before I met AJ, I loved looking at a man's chest but it didn't excite me. Now when I am all dressed up and looking at a naked chest I get all warm and squishy inside. I could easily cum just by gazing at a man's chest and eyes. Having a man in front of me that was happy to see me was a bonus. When his eyes made their way off mine he moved over to me. "Are you sure you are not all-girl, have you been lying to me?"

"I have," I told him. And I kissed his lips.

He pulled back, just realizing I had nice round orbs on my chest. "Um Sabrina, do you have boobs?"

"I do." We then opened the bottle and had a quick drink, I needed some encouragement, of course, to become the Little Mermaid.

***

We were in the pool for a while before AJ grabbed me from behind, he was very hard and his hands were rubbing my boobs for the first time. He was fondling my breasts and I was loving it, my mind started to wander. I kept my breasts under the water and dared onlookers to give me eye contact. We had a couple more cups of alcohol in the pool and I was feeling wonderful.

He squeezed me some more, "Let's go in the hot tub it's nice and empty."

There were three hot tubs next to each other. They were all covered with tarps for shade and they had little benches where I put my bag and the rest of the Champagne. We slipped in and I melted into his arms, I couldn't believe how much I was loving this. Claire told me I would have fun, just try not to get my hair wet. Which wasn't easy, especially in the tub.

When the jets went on I reached for his manhood, he was hard again. I turned to him and smiled, as a male, I never made anyone excited to see me but as a female, I could keep my lover hard most of the day. I stopped playing with him once the water jets stopped. I kissed him, I wanted to tease him. The water level was right below our chests. My boobs floated nicely on the horizon of the water. AJ's eyes were on them most of the time.

We looked up, we had company. An older couple stepped in, there were two empty hot tubs next to us, I didn't like the intrusion.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind." The woman said and we moved to make a little more room.

I smiled, I knew my lips still looked perfect, "Would you like some Champagne?" I pointed to the bottle.

"No, me and Bruce don't drink. Are you sure you can have that here?"

I shrugged and called over one of the Motel workers. "Excuse me Mr. Motel Employee, can we drink Champagne here?" I was slightly drunk and so was AJ.

He looked at me and smiled. "As long as it's in plastic cups."

"Would you like some?"

"No thank you, I'm working." And then he poured himself a cup, held his cup up to us, and then drank. "Have a good day, thanks." He was gone.

I didn't really like Bruce and his teetotaling wife, her jewelry was so big and she had on a lot of it. She was showing off. They were quite a bit older than us too. Her nails weren't as nice as mine either.

"We're Delilah and Bruce," She told us.

I figured we could tease them. "We are Rachael and Ross."

"Like 'Friends'?"

"Well, we are more than friends, right honey." And I kissed AJ on his cheek. He was chucking.

"No, the TV show 'Friends.'"

I shrugged. "We don't watch TV, is it the one with Jerry Seinfeld?"

"No that's 'Seinfeld.'

AJ told them, "We love 'Seinfeld.'"

Every time the water jets took off again I would play with AJ's hard cock, rubbing him and tickling as the two of them talked. Bruce actually said nothing, he might have been thinking about my boobs because he couldn't stop ogling. I would completely stop when the jets did. I could tell AJ would have cum if we had another thirty seconds of bubbling water. I did this for the better part of a half-hour, his balls must have been so blue. They probably matched his bathing suit.

"... and that's why we are buying a house in LA and Phoenix." Delilah said she hadn't stopped talking the whole time.

The jets started again, I decided I was going to finally let AJ cum, his eyes were begging me. The water bubbled as I started playing with his cock, I loved his cock and I slipped my long nails under his suit. I had him in my hand, we were looking at each other. I started to lick my lips, we were ignoring the other couple.

"Do you like that baby?" I asked him, and then the jets stopped, but my hand didn't. I don't think he was ready for that. He was watching my lips as I went in to kiss him. I lightly brushed his lips and he started to cum.

"Oh my god Sabrina, that feels, oh my god...." He came and I felt his cock pulse, I watched his eyes the whole time, I was making him very happy. Let him tell this story to PJ about how a hot redhead wanked him off in a hot tub. We then kissed I took my hand away from his cock and held him around the neck. I was so excited myself but being tucked made it hard to get hard.

"Mmm," I moved back, "Let's go back to the room."

We stood up and said goodbye to our voyeurs. Delilah watched me the whole time. She was finally quiet. And then she asked, "Who's Sabrina?"

***

AJ wanted to walk around outside a little to dry off in the sun. I put my bag on my shoulder and I held onto his arm.

We were looking off the roof down to the street, this interesting neighborhood looked beautiful from up here. AJ started to kiss my neck. "I'm having such a great time, but I have to ask you something."

"Okay." I hoped it wasn't something bad, I loved our get-togethers, I think it's what I lived for.

"Um, do you ever get an orgasm when we are with each other?"

I smiled, that's what he wanted to know? He wanted to make sure he was satisfying me? I kissed him, my tongue darted into his mouth. "Every time," I said between kisses. "Sometimes more than once." I giggled. as he hugged me. I didn't want to tell him that once I got home and watched my phone, or just remembered his body in my mind, I could easily cum again. I was turning into such a slut. He turned me on more than he could have imagined.

***

We got back to the room, we were a little dryer. I put my wrap back on and we sat on towels on the bed, it was cold in the air-conditioned room. We were leaning against the headboard.

"I have to meet PJ at a BBQ at my friends' house, but I don't want to leave you." He smiled and picked up his phone.

I leaned on him and grabbed his arm as he called. I was totally in my element, enjoying everything about this day.

"Hey, Peej, I'm not going to get to the party." I heard him tell her, I then moved and watched him. "Something came up, I'm sorry I'll see you back at home, have Tim drive you. Bye." He hung up.

I was a little upset. "No, you promised to get her."

He touched my cheek. "She'll be okay, Tim lives right down the block from us."

"Please go see her. Please. She was waiting for you, she probably misses you." I started to feel bad for PJ, he talked about her a lot, she seemed like a nice girlfriend. I'm sure she was so much more interesting than Lane. "Please."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"I am, I'm sorry. My girlfriend isn't as nice as yours, I feel like I know her, and I shouldn't be so greedy with your time."

He looked at me with a weird look. "You have a girlfriend?"

I realized I never talk about her. Not even to people that I know as a male. "I do."

I leaned on him again and rubbed his chest. I curled up a little and brought my legs higher slightly sitting on him. "Call her, tell her you'll pick her up, please?"

He smiled again and we kissed. He called and made plans. I would miss him but I felt so much better.

"You know I always figured you had so many boyfriends, especially after last month in that leather dress." I just looked at him and smiled, he made me very happy. He thinks of me as a real girl.

What's your girlfriend's name?"

I didn't want to talk about her. "Lane, I think we are breaking up. She won't realize it 'til much later."

"You think?"

"I think. Her mother kind of figured it out. She asked me why I was never at the apartment anymore."

"You live together?"

"We did. I now live in a room above my father's garage most of the time, it's not as nice as this motel room."