One Year at City Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were several people out on the block and I realized I didn't care anymore. I even waved to the neighbors across the street.

In thirty minutes the pickup was loaded and we went to my new apartment. My father got in his van and went to Arizona.

***

Claire had gotten me an apartment in her building in Burbank.

Daniel and I were sitting in front waiting to unload when I decided to take his hand. It was the first time we were alone, all our dates have been with Claire and her husband.

"Are we dating?" I asked while running my nails on his palm.

"After two dates, the official word is dating. I checked." He made me smile, he had my sense of humor. I kissed him, I let his tongue enter me. I decided right there that I was going to be the best girl he ever dated, I just couldn't wait until the next official title was given.

We took the elevator, I had not seen it yet. Claire assured me I was going to love it.

I loved it. It was small, and it was mine. When we moved in Daniel and I crossed paths with the old tenants moving out. Sarah, Claire, and Tom were on the sixth floor waiting for us in the little lobby. We brought everything up in two trips.

I had hardly any furniture just a love seat, a coffee table, and two plastic dressers. My father took the rest with him to Arizona, including the bed, kitchen table, and chairs from the little apartment that I bought. When I entered the new bedroom there was a beautiful white antique vanity.

"Aww, they forgot something," I told them, feeling bad for the last tenants, this is something they would miss.

Sarah walked over to it. It was beautiful, it had oval-reeded legs, four little drawers, and an oval mirror. It even had a matching bench with white tufted padding.

She patted the bench contrasting the white of the bench to the dark brown of her hands, "Come on girlfriend let's take a test drive."

I looked at the four of them, I started to cry. "Really?"

Daniel had to help me to the bench. When I saw myself in the mirror the voice in my head came back for the first time in months. 'Now this is more like it.'

I smiled, my tears still fell. I had been on the move since I was twenty-two and I was exhausted, could I finally relax?

"Oh my god, I love it." I put my hands over my eyes, I didn't like crying in front of people, Claire sat next to me on the bench and hugged me. I loved being with the three of them.

"Now we have to find you a bed, you can't be getting beauty sleep in that tiny love seat."

***

AJ and I were going to meet at the Motel on Labor Day on the fifth.

"I was thinking," I said into my phone, "why don't we meet at my apartment. It's the first real place I had ever had."

"But It's tradition."

The tradition never happened, I ended up going to a block party with Daniel. I had a great time, but I made sure Dan had a better one.

***

October

"I want to meet your new boyfriend."

"Really? Okay."

"I'm going to a Halloween party in the Hills, come with us."

AJ wanted to get me and PJ together for some reason, I could tell he was using the excuse of seeing my boyfriend. I could tell he was jealous, and I was ambivalent about it. Last month our get-together was canceled. He said he had to get back to New York, I was disappointed. He wasn't going to disappoint me again, my life was finally starting to get wonderful.

I told him, "I want to go to the party at Fashion, LTD., I have some of my regular customers coming, I want to see and hang out with them. All of you can come there if you want."

"Well, okay. What costume are you wearing?"

***

"Sabrina, me, and Sarah are going to wear a group costume Saturday are you in?"

"Like Fleetwood Mac?"

"Um, no."

"Like the Blue Man Group?"

"Yes, we are going as the Blue Man Group. Good guess."

Claire had been warning me about her Halloween idea for the last three weeks. I wouldn't give her a definitive answer until she showed me the costumes. I had seen pictures from the last couple of years and whatever she and Sarah wore was always skimpy and over exposed. I didn't think I would be able to pull it off.

Sarah walked back to check on us with our customers. "Sabrina, me, and Claire are going to wear a group costume Saturday we got one for you."

"Oh? Okay." I said.

"Really? Well, that was a little TOO easy" Claire shrugged.

Halloween was on a Monday this year which meant the Saturday before would be all the parties. We were only going to be open a half day so we could get the party set up. Though most of it would be done by a hired crew the night before.

That morning Claire gave me hair extensions.

"This is it," She told me, "No more wigs, no more short hair, just long red locks sitting on your boobs." She laughed. "Your face was made for long hair."

"So I can hide behind it?"

She slapped my arm. "No, the only place you are going to hide tonight is Sarah's office where Daniel is going to take complete advantage of you."

"If he finds me, I might be hiding."

"There will be no place to hide in your Halloween outfit." She slapped me again.

Claire also gave me lash extensions and she gave me another piercing. I was finally able to take out the little studs and put in my big gold hoops. The last thing she did before work was to whiten our teeth with some weird contraption. She told me she would show me how to do this for the customers. I was slowly becoming indispensable at FashLit.

***

I was nervous. The food and alcohol were here and the salon was half-filled with people, and I knew so many of them. Sarah and Claire stood next to me in the back near the nail stations, Sarah's on-again-off-again boyfriend Tysen, was taking pictures of us. He was the only one not wearing a costume. Our outfits were skimpy and tight, plus I wasn't wearing heels. I felt so short.

"Okay pose," He told us, "Show some of that food ya holdin', get into it."

Sarah was on the left, she was the beautiful black woman with long black hair, and she was showing so much cleavage in her Hooters uniform. Claire and I were next to her. Claire was now light blonde her skin like mine pink and pale, me, I was still red, we looked like a Pantene commercial.

"Come on, bend a little let me see those boobs." He told us as he took more shots.

Claire had given me D cup breast forms, I was the only one of us wearing a chunky necklace, to cover my seam. The tank top was so tight, our nipples were peering out through the skimpy bras we were wearing. Because we were wearing white sneakers I felt so short. I was 5'8" the same size as Sarah and just three inches taller than Claire. We looked perfect together. Once Tysen showed us the pictures I couldn't wait to go into the party and mingle. I wanted to show off my ass in the orange short, shorts, and my tan pantyhosed legs. I also wanted everyone to see my long orange nails, I put them on and painted them myself. They were going to look great handing out drinks.

***

We walked out to hang with the other party-goers. It was definitely the sexiest room I had ever been in, in my life. I had such a thing for stockings and pantyhose and most of the girls were wearing them. A year ago I would have hidden in a corner and spied all the legs I could get away with, this year was so different. There were even a couple of crossdressers and drag queens at the party and I introduced myself to them. I told them I was great at putting on easy-to-remove nail extensions and lashes.

About an hour later Tom walked in as a Zookeeper. A man behind him was in green scrubs and a mask, I knew who it was.

Tom and Daniel hugged all of us, including Tysen and then I slipped off into a quiet corner to hang with Daniel. I was happy to see him.

"I'm sorry," he said, "But I have to give you your shots."

I smiled and put my hands on my hips, doing my perfect waitress pose. "Then you are not getting your onion rings, sir." We smiled and then I started to giggle. He grabbed me and kissed me through his mask. "Um, you are going to have to lose that, doctor." And he did and we kissed.

I loved walking around the party introducing Daniel as my boyfriend, it felt unreal at first. Soon he was introducing me as his girlfriend, I graduated to the next romantic term and I was loving it. It was a name I have always wanted to be called. We took so many pictures and I got invited to so many more parties and dinners by the customers, I was more popular than I ever imagined. Everyone felt like family to me, mainly because I never really had one.

We were hanging by the coolers with all the beer and hard seltzers. I was serving, practicing being a perfect Hooters waitress when Daniel led me away to a quieter station. He pulled something out of his pocket, a little box. "Here, Sabrina, this is for you." He smiled at me and we kissed. I put my hand with my long orange nails on his face, I was enjoying myself.

When we finally stopped I opened the gift. I looked up at him, "You know you don't have to buy me anything."

"I want to, this is just the first of many gifts I will be giving to my new girlfriend. ha. It's an early birthday gift." He laughed and I shook my head.

"Daniel, this is beautiful," I told him as the box opened. He had given me a mother of pearl faced watch, it was gorgeous. It even had diamonds on the thin band. I was suddenly shaking, I hoped it wasn't too expensive I would be too nervous wearing it, I tended to lose everything. He helped me put it on, it looked wonderful. It was my first gift from a man. Actually, it was my third gift as a woman after the vanity and the dress from AJ. It looked perfect and dainty on my arm, as I held it up. I thanked him and reached up to kiss him. I felt so small, I had to stand on the toes of my sneakers to reach his mouth. I felt myself start to tear. He held me in his arms and I felt people passing around us, it was nice, I loved the way things were turning out.

Once I felt better we grabbed two beers and made our way around the party again, I wanted to show Claire and Sarah my gift. I turned and I saw AJ walk into the room, he was surrounded by a couple of people. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. AJ was wearing a baseball uniform and the small woman next to him was dressed as a CareBear. She had furry paws.

It was suddenly weird, I felt the distance between us. Claire and Tom walked up to us and I showed her the watch. She seemed very impressed. When AJ walked over to the four of us I didn't know how to introduce him.

Claire knew exactly who he was, I could tell by the smirk on her face, I had also shown her so many pictures. She grabbed his hand first. "Hi, I'm Claire, welcome to FashLit," She giggled and AJ introduced his girlfriend PJ. She didn't seem to be too thrilled to meet any of us. I felt she didn't like me in particular and I wondered if she had any idea of me and AJ's history.

AJ's sister Alana and her husband were behind them. They seemed pretty nice and Alana even gave me a hug. "Love your perfume." She kissed my cheek and I smiled. We talked for quite some time together, the two of us were very similar. Daniel and her husband were even getting along. AJ was trying to get in on any conversation and it wasn't working, and I'm sure PJ wasn't paying attention to any of them.

AJ then looked around, we were standing in a tight circle, I was in the middle of the crowd. He called, "Over here," to someone, and into the circle arrived Tim and Lane. They were both wearing Chargers jerseys. They introduced them to all of us. I started to feel uncomfortable, why would AJ bring them here. Lane was looking at me very intently, but of course, she was so quiet. I'm surprised they were able to get her to come out in the first place.

I needed to get them drinks so we went to walk back to the cold alcohol, losing Claire along the way. Once everyone was holding something Tim walked over to me and took my wet hand. "Thank you for getting Lane and me together. AJ told me it was your idea."

"You're welcome," I told him, wondering what AJ told him. He actually had a nice smile, at that moment I felt he would be great for Lane.

Lane walked around Tim to stand next to me, she was looking directly at my breasts. Tim put his arm around her. She pointed to her jersey. "Number 33, Derwin James."

"It's nice, is it new?"

"I bought it with you. We were on Wiltshire, remember?" She took her eyes off my breasts, she was looking somewhere behind me. "Mom wants to see you. She told me she's making your favorite, she wants you to come to dinner Monday on the real Halloween. Don't wear that." And she pointed to my boobs.

I looked at her, her eyes went back to my breasts, I was at least three cup sizes bigger than her. She never gave eye contact anyway so I couldn't really judge her reaction to meeting the genuine me.

AJ was smiling at this whole conversation, I was wondering if he tried to hook up PJ with my friend, Nathan. I never heard back from him when I called the sporting goods store. August was a long time ago, I stuck to my part of the bargain.

I never got uncomfortable with the new crowd, I had Daniel holding me for support and I suddenly realized I didn't need it, everything seemed fine.

Dan went off to talk to Tysen and Tom and left me with Alana and the others. They were going to go to another party later but I told them I was going to stay. I was having way too much fun. AJ then led me away from the others, we were standing over the coolers looking for something interesting to drink.

"Are these the pictures of your hands?" He was pointing above us, close to the ceiling and lights. He knew they were mine.

"That's them."

"I got 2E for tonight." He whispered, then glanced at my breasts then down to my crotch. "Your front and ass look incredible in orange." He opened a beer for me and we started to walk back but stopped halfway. We were in the middle of the party.

"I have to tell you something before we get back to the others." He looked around making sure no one was listening, I started to get nervous. "Tim found that silicone cock in Lane's closet."

"Oh shit, I forgot all about it."

"They both think the other one bought it, heh, Tim says Lane loves it. He says it's the only way he can get her to orgasm."

The look I gave him must have been weird, cause he laughed at me and put his hand on my shoulder, I saw Daniel watching us. he didn't look happy about it.

"I forgot about that, I think I probably left a bunch of other things in that closet, I left a little sudden. I'm glad it's making someone happy, it completely changed MY life."

Just then Daniel walked up and put his arm around my shoulders and he hugged me. "Having fun?"

"Of course," I told him, "Having even more now with you here." I smiled up at the tall man who entered my life but he wasn't looking at me he was looking at AJ.

We went back to the others and I gave them a tour of the salon. I was proud to be working here I showed them all the nail colors we had, there were so many of them. I then went back to my station, my name on a nice flowered plaque, and showed them all the pictures that Claire and I kept on the mirrors. Everything exciting that had happened since I have been here. It was like my biography and diary.

Alana pointed to the sign above our names. "The Sisters?"

I showed her the pictures of us in pink hair and leather, I even had one with us in leather leggings and pink wings. "Sometimes we're sisters." I could tell AJ was extremely interested in those, when we walked back I saw him take a picture of them. Lane was kind of ignoring everyone but she still focused on our conversation. I'm guessing she was probably tired, and the two of them left soon afterward.

***

It was after eleven and the party was still rambling on. AJ and his friends decided to stay instead of going to the other party in Beverly Hills. Claire and I were talking to Alana his sister, she was an executive at Ulta and she promised us products to sell in the shop. She even told us she can have a representative sit in and talk about items and the makeup a couple of times a week. We were all for it.

We were looking at Alana's phone, she was showing pictures of the different items she was proud of and then I felt a hand on my ass, I was surprised and moved back closer to the wall. I had been groped all night, I kinda loved the attention. Daniel himself had been squeezing me most of the night. Then I noticed Dan was in front of me with Tom. He walked over and reached over my shoulder grabbing AJ by the shirt. He pushed him further back to the shop hallway, I didn't want to know what was going on but I heard Daniel becoming aggressive, so I quickly turned around. I was going to stop him, it wasn't a big deal. I had his cock in my mouth who cares about a hand on my ass.

"Play with your own girlfriend, keep your hands to yourself." He then gave him a push. Daniel walked up to me and we walked away from the others. "I'm sorry, baby." He told me, "He won't be doing that again."

I reached up and put my arms around him and we kissed, I felt his tongue in my mouth, I felt HIS hands on my ass. I brought him into Sarah's office, I was just a little shaken. We sat on her couch, it was a little dark and I heard music from her small computer speakers. We kissed again and he started to feel my boobs. I was so worked up, I loved that he was protecting me. He bent down to kiss the tops of my silicone boobs, he was all over them, his hands rubbing my legs.

"It was okay," I told him, "I've known AJ for a while now, he doesn't mean anything by it, he was probably being funny."

He leaned up, he was looking into my eyes. "Well, he was being disrespectful, plus his girlfriend was watching."

He then put his hand right in my crotch. His fingers under me and his thumb on the front, I let out a yelp. "Ohh..." What move was that, why has no one done this to me before. He started to rub me a little more, I was tucked so tight in my pantyhose, I had on no panties, Claire wouldn't let me. This felt too good, I was getting excited quickly as he played with me.

I left him and locked the door. I came back and stood in front of him, I pulled his head into my tight orange shorts. His mouth devoured the spot between my legs. He was kissing my legs and crotch as I played with his hair. He stood up and we kissed, I started to push into him and his cock was completely hard in his thin scrubs.

I giggled, "I had never been with a doctor before," I told him.

"Well, then you are in for a thorough examination." He laughed and his hands went under my tank, playing with my boobs over the bra. My long nails were scratching his back and arms as he kissed and played with my boobs again.

I pushed him on the couch and easily took off his scrubs, right over his sneakers. I felt his cock in his tight white briefs. I got on my knees and pulled his briefs down. "Mwah." I gave his cock a huge kiss and then I looked up at him. I was going to be sexy, hopefully. "I'm going to suck your cock and then I want you to fuck me." He smiled and I went down on him. I was feeling so hard I was hoping I could stay somewhat tucked when he entered me. His cock was in my mouth and I took him all. I never had a problem with his cock in my mouth. He wasn't as long as AJ but he was much thicker. He fit into my mouth perfectly.

Before he could cum I stood up. "How are we going to do this, I need your cock." I told him, I was beyond excited, and I loved the idea there were people outside the door. Especially AJ. Daniel's cock was standing up at attention waiting for more. He then took down his briefs and kicked off his sneakers. He kissed me once more before lowering my shorts, he kissed my crotch once again through the pantyhose. He made me turn around and lean on Sarah's desk. My pantyhose came down below my ass, I was in position. I had been using an enema for months now, Claire said it would be good to practice keeping myself clean for a man. I was glad I was sparkling clean for Daniel.