One Year at City Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you taste wonderful," He said as his lips and tongue started rimming me. I felt him opening me up with his fingers and mouth. When he had three fingers inside of me I started to bounce and buck, it felt so good and I needed him to fill me.

"Am I ready yet, baby?"

"Soon," He then went into Sarah's bathroom and came back with some hand lotion. I watched him put it on his cock and a little inside me. I stood up and he kissed my neck and I felt him play with my hair. We went to the couch again, my ass in the air. I felt the tip of his cock at my opening. The anticipation was making me crazy.

"Do it baby, Am I ready yet?"

"Soon, we have to take it slow." And he did. I felt the tip of his cock enter me. This was the one thing I didn't use my silicone cock for, I didn't think AJ would ever fuck me so I never practiced. I'm glad I didn't, I was losing my virginity to a real man not a plastic cock.

I let out a little scream, and I knew some of the party-goers heard it. I could imagine Claire telling my customers 'Sounds like Sabrina is bent over, servicing the clients again.' She would get much cruder and funnier after a couple of more drinks. She thought I was a slut while Sarah thought I was an angel.

As he pushed in I let out another little yelp, I was trying to stay quiet but it was hard with a hard dick inside me. Suddenly I felt myself give and Daniel slipped in. His cock hit some point inside me and there was nothing but pleasure, the pain was over. He started to thrust into me. He then made me maneuver onto my side, he pushed into me while gripping my hands that were on my stomach. He pushed as he watched me.

"Do you like this?"

"Oh my god, yes. I love feeling your cock inside me."

"Heh, we are going to be doing a lot of this then." He pushed some more, and then pulled out, my eyes opened wide, I needed him back. I laid on the couch on my back and opened my legs, I wasn't hard but barely tucked. His cock entered me and his entire length went in with one smooth movement. He was on top of me filling me with his hard slippery cock. We fucked for another fifteen minutes, he was making me crazy I was going to cum. I felt him getting a little rougher and he started squirting his cum inside of me, he was grunting. I had an orgasm of my own, I felt the cum dribble out of me as he was filling me up. When he was done he laid on top of me, I wasn't a virgin anymore. I wanted to put a new plaque up at my station.

***

We went back to the party, Sarah gave me a big hug, I knew she would figure out what happened. It was planned by Claire for a while I was sure of it, and I was very happy she did. I would have to disinfect Sarah's couch before I left.

I was finally sitting and relaxing, I was drinking coffee it was after midnight. If I closed my eyes I could still smell my 'Princess Night' perfume. AJ and his friends, and most of the customers were gone, and the rest were happy and drunk. I had six Uber's outside waiting to take whoever needed a ride home. It was my last responsibility of the night.

I was thinking, how did I get to this stage in my life. I had Claire's arm around me, my left leg was over Daniel's and he was rubbing the nylon, lost in his own world. He looked more content than usual. Tom, Tysen, and Sarah were standing over us still drinking wine, I was scanning the party. Was I just a waitress from Hooters, is that who I was? Did I work here in Fashion, LTD? Was life really completely different four months ago? I couldn't answer any of these questions. Suddenly it didn't matter. I got a text, it was from AJ but I wouldn't answer it yet, he was probably at the motel waiting for me. I felt I didn't have to go there anymore. That was the place I slowly became a 'slut,' sitting with my friends was the place I slowly became a satisfied, fulfilled 'woman.'

I stood up. I wasn't tipsy, I wasn't worried about anyone reading me, I wasn't alone. "Everybody," I called. And the people still here turned around. "Thank you for being here tonight. This was my favorite night EVER in my life, I hope it was yours too." I lifted my cup, my coffee was ice cold, everybody clapped and made noise. This waitress was going home.

***

Daniel and I were in the back of one of the Uber's, neither of us was drunk, but it was better to be safe. We got to the apartments. He wanted to stay the night, but I wasn't ready. I was afraid he would see how I looked in the morning and get disappointed and leave me alone at the kitchen table. My new kitchen table with my very own salt and pepper shakers.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" He kissed me and his hands slid back down to my ass.

"You can see me forever if you'd like," I whispered into his lips, maybe I was always cute and didn't know it. "I just need a night to myself." We kissed again to the impatience of the driver. I let them leave. I called AJ.

"Hey, where are you?" I liked hearing his voice, it reminded me of being nervous and unsure of myself. It reminded me of being a crossdresser and experimenting with my look and my attitude. Hiding in my closet, sneaking into stores, and lying about my purchases. The silicone dildo was the first thing I ever bought without a story, that it was a present, or for my girlfriend, or mother. Now that would have been a good story. Life was so exhausting back then, I was glad that $55 was now changing somebody else's life.

"I'm in front of my beautiful apartment, getting too many admiring glances in my waitress outfit."

"I can't wait to see you."

"Well, you are going to have to wait. Call me next month." And I hung up. And he called me back, but I texted him that I would talk to him some other time. Another time that isn't tonight, I wanted to bask in the afterglow of my new life.

***

It was the end of November and I was figuring my little trysts at City Center were done, but AJ called and wanted to meet on Thanksgiving.

"I'm going to be with everyone at Claire and Tom's, how about on Saturday or Sunday night?" I asked him. I was looking forward to being with people this Thanksgiving. Last year I was with the Zhao's and the food was amazing. When Lane and her father went to watch football, I helped Lanes' mom clean up. She was watching me 'Windex' the table and she told me I had the most perfect and softest looking hands. I couldn't tell her I lotioned them constantly with lanolin and glycerin soaps and lotions, and then filed my nails, I will tell her now. I always used a moisturizer too. I was a fanatic myself. After that, she showed me how to make a cappuccino.

I was taking Daniel there for dinner on Black Friday. I tend to visit there a little too often now. I go early and I paint Mom's nails. She lets me help her cook, she knows what this means to me, at the end of the night she won't let Daniel and I leave. Most of the time we stay the night in her little computer room, the computer is from the nineties it works off of DOS and no one ever needs to go in there. Sometimes Lane and Tim are even home, I hear one of the games on the TV upstairs.

"I miss you," AJ said, but I didn't believe him. I missed him too a little, but he wouldn't meet me anywhere but the motel. He didn't want to see me in real life all month, and lately, he always wanted to Facetime me on my Apple phone. I lied to him and told him I wasn't dressed up. Now, I was always dressed up and he would know that if he asked me, or talked to me more often. Actually, I wouldn't be able to have a conversation with him if I didn't look like a woman.

I wanted to go out on a date as I did with Daniel, all those months we were together, he lost his opportunity, he never even gave me the option. He tells me he didn't want someone seeing us. Why not, I wanted people to see us. People saw us at the motel, the pool, the hot tub, the lobby, even the elevator. I now know all the employees from the motel by name.

"What time are you going to be with PJ's family?"

"I'm not going to her house this year, I want to spend it with you."

I wasn't giving up my time with my friends and my new boyfriend, and he seemed disappointed. He called the next day to say he reserved the room anyway. Looks like he will be missing my long nails.

I hope he gets himself take-out.

***

13 Months Later... January First

"A house in West Bengal, India."

"Nike's self-lacing sneakers."

"A set of 6 wooden chairs and a dining set from Harold's across the street.

"Mmm, how 'bout dinner for 5 at Mareno's, including drinks, or 72 people at McDonald's."

We were laughing as we made it into 2E, He couldn't keep his hands off of my white silky dress. I was clicking in my five-inch pumps on the fake hardwood floor. I emptied my arms of everything I was holding onto the table and then went over to the window to pull up the shades. I wanted to get some light in.

He leaned into me and held my waist as I looked out the window, down towards the street. He kissed my neck. It was cold out but busy. I was dying to wave to anyone, I wanted someone to notice my dress but no one was looking up. He slipped around me and opened the window as people were waiting to cross the street. He turned the crank and colder air started rushing in.

"Hey," He yelled and a group of various men and women looked up at us. I was holding onto his arm. "I just got married." He told them, "This, is my bride." He pulled me more toward the open window and I showed them my ring. We waved as the crowd congratulated us. "We are going to have drinks in the little bar in the motel, come on, join us. For New Year." He laughed. "There is a crowd in there already, so introduce yourselves. Ha."

I pulled his head back into the room, and I kissed him. "You... are crazy," I told him and kissed Daniel, my husband, again.

"Am I?" He laughed. "I hope that bar is big enough, I asked Tom and Claire to get it ready for us."

"It's not that big, but don't you think the Best Man and Maid of Honor have more important things to do?"

"Ha, maybe, but we have to have a couple of drinks at the City Center Motel, we have been coming here for exactly a year. I can't believe every month this is where you wanted to come, there are a million better places in LA."

"I know, but I like this room." I pointed up to a plaque above the door. "They even named it for us, 'Sabrina and Daniel's Monthly Getaway.'

"Hah ha, I love that, they love you here. They even have a blender with your name on it. How did you manage that?" Daniel laughed even more. He couldn't imagine how I met most of the people in this hotel. He tells me I should hang out in better neighborhoods. "We better go meet our guests, let's see if we can spend exactly $720.00."

We laughed, we were always laughing and we were so in love. Daniel could never believe how reasonable our little affair cost this year. Sixty dollars a night, each month for twelve nights. All we did was try to figure out other things we could have gotten with the same amount of money, but nothing could ever compare. I had the best year.

"Well let's go hang with the wedding guests and then come back up to spend the night, the first night of our honeymoon. We can leave in the morning instead if you want."

"I do," I said again.

We locked the door of the City Center Motel in LA, room 2E. It was the penultimate time we locked this particular door. Click.

***

The End

***