One Year at City Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned more to the side to face me, he started to rub my boobs. Thank god he got distracted.

"Aww. So are these real?"

"No, I'm sorry, I'm a fake girl. I only play one on Fridays and Saturdays and of course when I'm with you."

***

July

I was sitting in the kitchen with Lane's mother, she was feeding me, telling me I was too skinny. She was a great cook but I didn't want to tell her I was finally at my perfect weight. I was one hundred and thirty pounds. I had never looked better in my dresses or lingerie, and my legs looked incredible.

"Where do you sleep, I never see you." She asked me in her slight Chinese accent. I told her I was in the process of moving back home with my father. She knew my mother had died so many years ago.

"I was hoping you would distract Lane a little more, she is very clingy, as you know."

I was thinking really? She hated being touched in public and the little bit of sex we had was quick and then she was back watching sports highlights. She was like a distracted guy. She really wasn't that interested in me or anything really, I was fine with it. I got up to leave. I have been bringing my clothes and things to my little room for the past two months, I was going to leave the rest. I decided suddenly this was going to be goodbye.

I went upstairs and told Lane, she didn't believe me. "Well when you come crawling back, don't think you're moving in again. All you do is talk to my mother anyway." I will miss her mother more than her. She slammed the door when I was on the sidewalk. Too much passion, way too late.

***

AJ's picture popped up on my phone, it was one of him in his suit. They were my favorite, they made me quite horny.

"Hi."

"Hi Sabrina, do you think we could get together for the Fourth? I know it's short notice."

I was wondering if he knew that all I needed was an hour to get my makeup on and then I was ready to see him. Three days was forever, the anticipation would be gnawing at me until his body was against me. I didn't want to sound too needy.

"That's fine. What time?"

***

I wanted to make an entrance, I asked him to call me when he got to 2E. I wanted him there already.

I smelled fantastic. I knocked on the door, I was going to pose, I wasn't even going to enter. One hand on my padded hip and the other holding my little purse on my limp wrist. The staff in the lobby loved my outfit.

The door swung open. "Oh, my God!" AJ stated pretty loudly, he grabbed me and pulled me in, I was all in pink. Pink dress, pink heels, pink panties and lips, and long glamourous nails. My breasts were perky C cups, I decided against a bra, I wanted the nipples to slightly show through. I was almost as tall as him in my five-inch pink satin babydoll heels. I was gorgeous and AJ knew it. He rubbed my body and nuzzled my breasts. I could see his hard cock straining against his shorts.

"You're wearing the dress I got PJ, I can't believe how good it looks."

I made him kiss me again, his excitement was taking me over the edge, I had to have him now. He lay on the bed and I crawled on top of him. My breasts hung over his mouth, my long red hair tickling his face. I was rubbing my crotch on him. One month was too long to be without a man, but it had to be him, I didn't want another one. Yet.

He nuzzled my breasts as they rubbed on his face, where did I even learn to do this, I was acting like such a whore, my body was going crazy. I was moaning and pushing into his crotch, I had to feel him. I unzipped and then took off his work boots, socks and the shorts slipped right off. His cock was still hidden gloriously in his briefs. I first pushed up his shirt and kissed his hard chest. AJ himself had lost weight too and he felt so much harder. I slid my long nails down his body and brought down his briefs. As his cock popped out I lost my breath, did hard dick really become what takes me over the edge, when did this happen.

I slid onto the bed and kissed his cock loudly. "AJ your cock is so big, I want it in me," I said it so theatrical as I went down on him, his cock pushing past my lips heading for the back of my throat. All my practice was worth it. All the time, sucking my silicone dong just waiting for a chance to get a real man. I hadn't even seen the silicone dildo in a couple of weeks, I didn't miss it. I only missed AJ's real one.

His hands were playing in my hair as I sucked him. I didn't want him to cum so soon and I had to stop every couple of minutes for him to calm down. He kept on calling me baby, I was loving it. Finally, I brought him in as far as I could. It wasn't all the way but it was close. He started fucking my mouth I had to pull off, he was going to cum. I felt myself get too excited I started massaging my panties through the tight dress. He started to cum down my throat, I was taking him all, I didn't even have time to taste him he went right down my throat, shooting as far as it could. My body was writhing I had never been so excited. I started rubbing my crotch on his leg, it felt so good. I then cleaned off his softening cock with my tongue. I stopped as I screamed when I started to orgasm, I had never done that before. I looked at AJ he had a huge smile on his face as I humped his leg. I was yelling yes, yes yes, 'til I was exhausted and spent. I fell on him drained. I heard the fireworks outside and in my head. I fell asleep.

***

It was almost midnight, I was laying on AJ's chest, He was playing with my hair.

"Are you up?"

"I am."

"You always smell so good, what perfume are you wearing." He started rubbing my back, feeling the fabric of my dress as I moved up.

My face was right in front of his. I wanted to look at him. I wanted him to see my makeup even though it was probably a little messed up from sucking his cock. "Why buying some for your little girlfriend?" I kissed him giving him no time to answer. Still staying close.

"Maybe, but my sister said a redhead wearing something called 'Princess Night' came to my mother's wake a couple of months ago. My sister works at Ulta she knows her stuff."

"Really?"

"Really, baby. I showed her your picture. I loved the one of you in your white bathing suit. You know it makes me instantly hard?"

I looked at him. "Stop teasing me." I grabbed his cock, he was hard now, picturing me in a white sheer polyester blend.

"I really appreciate you, for going to that, so does my sister. Let's go see some fireworks."

I stood by the mirror brushing my hair. My makeup was still perfect. I smelt the little bit of perfume on my wrist. I didn't wear too much just the slightest drop on my wrists and neck. I was glad AJ liked it. Lane told me before I left her that she knew I was cheating on her, she smelled perfume on me and my clothes. The voice in my mind reminded me, 'Her boyfriend never cheated on her, he didn't know how to satisfy a woman like Lane anyway.'

I was lost in another world when AJ slid against me. "You know that PJ would never look as great as you do in this dress, no one would. Your ass is perfect, you are perfect." He started rubbing my bottom, I didn't want to tell him it wasn't all me.

I smiled before I spun around. We kissed, his tongue making its way around mine again. I felt his hands on my body, he then started playing with my breasts. I was wishing they were real. Claire put makeup around the seams so they would look natural. I turned around and lifted my long red hair.

"Unzip me," I said so sexily my knees buckled. I felt his hand bring it down, my back revealing myself to him. I heard him breathe. The zipper went all the way from where my hair started to the top of my ass. The hem was four inches above my knees, this would have been a maxi dress on his short girlfriend with little breasts, but on me, it was a perfect mini. I took down the sleeves with my naked back still facing him. I turned around holding my dress under my chin, the bottom still tight around my hips. I dropped it revealing my breasts to him for the first time.

He just looked, he was speechless. They were perfect. he fondled them and tested them in his mouth. I watched him like I was babysitting a child with a new toy. I wanted to be his favorite toy. He was making me excited again.

I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants again. I wouldn't suck him I wanted to jerk him off, I wanted him to cum on my tits. I smiled as I rubbed my nipple on the head. He was so hard, I think he grew a couple of inches before we took our nap. I pumped his cock with one hand and showed off my nails on my breast with the other. It didn't take long. I aimed him right above the new tits, he came. He held my hair as he shot his sperm all over them. He sprayed like a hose. I smiled and started to lick him clean. At this rate, we would never get to see fireworks.

***

August

I was telling Claire how excited AJ was with my new breasts and she was laughing.

"You're kiddin' he loved them that much. Maybe I should borrow them, maybe my husband would like them better than mine."

"Not better than yours. Yours are amazing."

I was loving the work at Fashion LTD, I told them we should call the store FashLit on hashtags and they told me to do whatever I wanted, so I did. I also got my certificate for nails. It took longer than I thought but I loved every minute of it. I went Friday and Saturday mornings so I dressed all en femme. I couldn't believe I could walk through the streets of LA in a dress, for years I was nervous even walking through my bedroom.

I talked to AJ about getting together, he was going to be in New York most of the month, and then he was going camping with PJ and their friends. His girlfriend loved mountain climbing and hiking.

"I have a friend," I told him, "whose family owns a sporting good store. Tracy's on Wilshire. Nathan is always climbing something, but never a female he is definitely single. We should introduce them."

He laughed, "Can we do it soon, maybe I can get out of going. I don't like going anywhere without a shower, heh."

It's funny but then we started talking about Lane, about how our girlfriends, or ex in my case, had a passion that we didn't share. I told him Lane was obsessed with football. She had more football paraphernalia in her apartment than anything. She was always in a jersey. I never found it sexy.

"You know what, my friend Tim has season tickets to Raiders, Chargers, and even Dodgers tickets. He's a true fanatic. He's single, we should introduce them two, while we are planning this little endeavor."

I started thinking. "That sounds like a great idea." He laughed but I wasn't kidding. I told him to send PJ over to the sporting goods store before they go on vacation. "I will call him so he can give her a discount, amongst other things."

"Then how do we get Tim and Lane together?"

"Just give me Tim's number, THAT will be easy."

***

We couldn't find a holiday in August for our meet at the City Center so AJ picked National Rum Day, it was August 16th. It was right after his trip from New York and the day before the big camping trip. He would be gone until September. I was going to be busy too, I was on vacation relief at FashLit.

The first Monday in August I went to visit Lane's mom at the house. Lane would be at work. I would go much later to mine.

She was happy to see me, of course she made egg foo young, coffee and lots of toast. I was SO not hungry, I was wearing a corset, Claire said it would be good for my posture and my waist. "I know someone who would be perfect for Lane, his name is Tim. Can I have him call her?"

I had to show her my phone with the picture on it that AJ gave me. She was skeptical until I told her he was a lawyer and he loved football.

"I will have him over, I will call him today." I knew that was going to be easy. "I think there is a game on, I'll make fish."

***

On National Rum Day, I brought pineapple juice, a heart of coconut, and some limes, oh and of course rum. I called the Motel and asked for a blender and it was waiting for me when I got there. It's crazy but I knew most of the staff, they always called me Miss Langton.

I have dressed up already. I was dressed most of the time. The only time I was in male clothes was when I had an MRI or Sonagram job. Which was only two times a week, I rather work for Sarah. It was about the same money, but I worked more hours and it was so much more fulfilling.

AJ called me, I was at the City Center four hours early, I had to get out of my little apartment. "Hey, you're at the Motel?"

"I am."

"I'm sorry 'bout this but they moved up the camping trip a day, something about some bird sighting. I have to leave in an hour."

"Oh? Okay."

"That's it okay?"

"That's it."

"You are the best."

"Have fun," I told him, I would miss him. I didn't want him worried about me, that would be silly on his vacation. I wish he tried a little harder to see me, but it was going to be a long month without him anyway.

***

"Sabrina! Come here I want you to meet someone." I heard Claire call me while I was cleaning up in the back of the salon. I walked out and she was with two men, and she was smiling at me. "Meet my husband. Tom this is Sabrina, my new sister," she giggled. "And Sabrina, this is Daniel."

Both men were quite good looking and I could tell Claire had been telling them about me. Daniel took my hand and held it for a beat too long. "I finally get to meet you. The way Claire talks about you we were sure she was making you up."

I smiled, I was still shy around men, especially good-looking men. Most of the clients here were women, though we did have two men at the salon who were hairdressers. The four of us went around the corner for coffee, it was nice. I kept quiet and smiled, I listened to them talk, they had all been friends for years. Daniel then asked me out on a date for Saturday, a double date. I said yes.

***

That night I was going home to my little room above the garage. I was missing AJ, but I figured going out with another man would be fun and take my mind off of him. I clicked up the stairs, my heels were pretty noisy. I dropped off my things onto a side cabinet and made my way into my small kitchen.

My father was at the table.

"Um, Mrs. Beekman told me she saw a woman coming in and out of here."

Shit, I would have to have the conversation I have always dreaded.

I could feel him looking at me, I was embarrassed because my dress was so short and my breasts were too big. I didn't want to say anything. I had been dressing up since I was a child and I had been caught numerous times.

He took a sip of beer from the can, "I guess you are still doing this. I thought you outgrew it."

"No, I didn't."

"Well, it doesn't really matter, it bothered your mother, you know me I could care less... about anything. Sit for a second I won't be long."

I sat, I was really uncomfortable, my nails were so long I kept them on my lap under the table.

"I sold the house."

"Oh, okay."

"We gotta be out on September first. That's it." He finished his beer and stood up. "Here Mrs. Zhao wanted me to give this to you." He handed me an envelope. He walked out the door and left.

***

The next day I went to visit Mrs. Zhao. I was wearing a sheer yellow sundress and two-inch white pumps. My wig was long, down to the middle of my back. I decided to just do my regular routine and visit her before going to work. The voice in my head was gone, she never spoke to me anymore, either she was mad at me or she had nothing to complain about. I think everything was exactly the way she wanted it, finally.

I took a deep breath and knocked on her back door, her kitchen door. No one ever used the front in her house.

She opened it, "Hi, can I help you."

It took me longer than I expected, to explain to her who I was. I could tell she was confused and a little disappointed at first. We then started talking, we talked for over an hour. "Are you hungry? You are even skinnier as a woman, ha. You are skinnier than Lane."

I gave her back her envelope, I didn't even open it, I couldn't accept it. I made a plan about finding someone for Lane. I didn't want or expect money, I thought that was weird. We never discussed anything like that, but it meant that the two of them were probably getting along well. Lane was on the spectrum, she was quiet most of the time. I still liked her, I have known her since we were little. I always liked her mother better, she was nosy and pushy and always smelled of onions and fish. But she was a Mom. I always called her Mom when I was with her.

"Come back tonight for dinner. Do you want to introduce your new self to Lane and Tim?"

I shook my head, I didn't want Lane to see me. "I can't I have to look for an apartment, my father sold the house, he gave me very little warning."

"You can move back with us. I have that room where I keep my computer."

I smiled. I loved Lane's Mom but Lane told me I couldn't move back in. It would probably be uncomfortable for her anyway.

She changed the subject. "How long has it been? Is it a month yet?"

"I don't remember," I told her.

"They are never home, Tim takes her to MORE stadiums, they have even seen a concert. Can you imagine Lane at a concert, all that noise? I bought her headphones."

I smiled, I was happy for them. I never thought that they would really get together, I just did it for Lane's mom. She liked to think she was taking care of her daughter, I wanted to help. I left with a kiss and a bag of homemade almond cookies. The women at work were going to be mad at me for ruining all of their diets.

***

I went on a double date with Daniel. I loved it. He was very nice to me, I didn't really have to try too hard to talk with him, he smiled and listened to everything I said. It was so much different than dating Lane or even AJ. With AJ it was just sex but with Daniel, it was more of a relationship. Claire said I did very well with my first date and we set up another during the week, and another after that.

And another after that.

***

September

I had waited for the last possible minute to move out of the garage apartment. I wasn't going to miss it. I lived there, after I moved out of college, my father had just bought the house, it was eight blocks away from the house I grew up in. For the next four years after, I was in and out of it. My father kept on throwing me out when he got a new tenant, he complained he needed the extra rent. I lived in four different places before I moved in with Lane's mom.

I talked to Daniel and he wanted to help me move, I didn't have that many things. I had recently given almost all of my boy clothes away. I would have gotten rid of them all but I still did a few MRI jobs that I had booked beforehand. I sometimes worked with gloves to hide my long nails but I couldn't hide my long hair and perfect eyebrows.

A pickup truck was parked in front of the house. I walked out of the back of the garage, I heard my father in the front.

"Hi," Daniel was in a flannel and jeans, he looked completely delicious but he was standing next to my father.

My father watched as I made my way closer. I was in my tight dark blue jeans and a purple short-sleeved top. The top was tight and my breasts looked great. I had on the platform booties that I just bought at Nine West, they were a three-inch heel and I loved how they made my ass look in the jeans. Before I went out I sent a picture to Claire to make sure I looked alright for moving day. She giggled and told me I looked fine. Whew.

"Daniel here, tells me you two are dating." My father called over to me as I got closer. Were we dating? I had only known him for a couple of weeks, but I did like the idea that my father was meeting a man I was dating.

I gave Daniel a huge hug and we kissed. I felt my long hair on my shoulders. "Hi."