All Comments on 'One Year Internship Ch. 17 - Wk 40'

by novella_champ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

In the previous chapter you left something of a cliffhanger with Shana and Brad but you didn't even mention in this chapter.

novella_champnovella_champ5 months agoAuthor

S'ok. I'll get back to them before the series is over

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for the next chapter! What a fun one to read. I think Megan should do a 2nd year tour of duty. Lol. It would be fun if her last month she helps find and train her replacement.

partwolfpartwolf5 months ago

I love the story but one aspect seems problematic. She’s learning a lot along the way and will need to go to college, but then what? How do you return to a company any have a career when you’ve fucked almost everyone in leadership? And even if you go elsewhere, your rep will follow. It’s like being an Onlyfans girl then trying to settle down as a suburban mom… eventually it will come out.

greens444greens4444 months ago

Nice chapter. As always, really hot and wonderful writing. 5 stars for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernovella_champ@novella_champ
Work has been crazy busy and I have had some family issues that are taking up a lot of time. I am still writing and have active drafts for all 3 of my series in motion. I appreciate your patience.