Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here she is, baby." Kristin said, turning around.

With her pussy in full view, Kristin spread her legs a bit and began to squat. As she did, I saw what actually looked like a 3 inch penis emerge from her meaty pussy lips. For a split second I actually thought it might have been an actual dick. It wasn't. What it was, however was a clit the length and thickness of an fucking wine cork-- the large clit she had promised me. Honestly, maybe even bigger.

"O. M. G." I mumbled, in disbelief. "She's gorgeous!" I said to Kristin. I grabbed my cock and walked over to her for a better look. I immediately got on all fours, more or less in line with her pussy and went to take this gorgeous clit in between my lips. She sported a fluffy, though very nicely manicured bush. The scent of her pussy FILLED my nostrils. She smelled so fucking good.

I leaned in to give her clit a wet, romantic kiss but Kristin pushed my face away.

"Oh, you thought you were gonna just suck on my big clit? Just like that? You think you've earned such an opportunity... huh stud?" She teased. "I don't think I'm done teasing you yet. Go sit on the couch. You can touch your cock, but don't you dare cum baby... Your first cum is all mine..."

"Yes ma'am, I replied obediently." I was loving these little sex games she liked to play. And we had plenty of time. I settled in on the couch- my cock in my right hand, my sack in the left. Kristin smirked at me as she began dancing to the back half of Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue".

"Spread your legs wide for me, baby." She said as she began dancing. " I wanna see you spread out, like an indulgent bitch." She said with a smile.

I spread my legs wide on the couch, my eyes fixated on Kristin's thick, erect clit. And what went on over the next 15 or so minutes was one of the most erotic experiences I can remember.

She was completely naked. Her giant titties swayed this way and that, as she interlaced her fingers behind her head. She swayed her hips. She got into a nice wide stance and slowly began to squat, forcing her wet pussy lips wide open and her oversized clit straight out like an erect cock.

Seeing me enraptured by such a delicious display, Kristin asked "What'cha gonna do, baby? You gonna come eat my wet pussy? You gonna suck on my big fat clit? You wanna put your tongue in my shithole?"

Her dirty talk was hall-of-fame level-- her vocabulary, her word selection, the brazen nature of it all.

"Yes, yes and yes to all of that." I nodded, completely spellbound at this point.

"I'm not sure I've tortured you enough for now... Why don't you come over here and dance with me, baby?" She shook her ass and titties just a bit as she motioned for me to come towards her.

My cock, rock hard at this point, I got up from the couch and walked over to join her on the dancefloor as it were. I stopped at arms length from her, savoring the image in front of me. As she reached out to grab my hard dick, I grabbed both her titties with both hands and immediately plunged my tongue into her mouth. We made out like horny fucks for the next minute, swaying to the music in my living room. Our tongues were everywhere, My hands found her gigantic ass and squeezed. "This is so fucking juicy, baby." I panted at her as our tongues continued to lick one another with a recklessness.

"Mmmmmmm..." She replied. "I'll stuff it in your fucking face and you can eat it till you're fucking full, baby." She went on. "I know how much you jacked your dick thinking about tasting my booty. Haven't you?" She grinned.

"Fuck yes I did baby. I will happily and proudly admit that." I smiled at her.

"And admit what exactly?" She teased again. She loves making me say dirty things.

"That I jacked my dick like a dog repeatedly, imagining my tongue up your ass and how fucking delicious it tastes... that's what I'll proudly admit."

She gave my cock a good squeeze as I finished my thought. "...and for sure I will cum soon if you keep that up." I went on.

"Well in that case..." She said, breaking our kiss and dropping to her knees. Kristin looked up at me and then back at my cock. She spit a HUGE wad of saliva on my cock and squeezed it again, rubbing it all in. Taking my sack in her left hand, Kristin immediately throated my fully erect cock and began bobbing back and forth, like a depraved slut who showed no shame about giving the sluttiest, sloppiest blowjob she could.

I reached down and ran my fingers through her long hair as she slobbered away. I whimpered and moaned as my orgasm built. Her left hand continued massaging my sack and my balls. Her back and forth bobbing increased. I reached down further and was able to lift up both her breasts and squeeze them as I began to climax. "Here it comes, baby..." I whimpered. Kristin's pace increased. Within seconds, the biggest load I had let go of in a while BLASTED from my mushroom head; filling her mouth with two to three days worth of some relatively thick cum.

Even then, Kristin didn't stop. When the tip of my cock couldn't handle it anymore, I lightly nudged her off. She opened her mouth and proudly stuck out her tongue for me to see that she had swallowed it all.

"THAT... was fucking delicious." She purred at me.

"You're fuckin delicious..." I shot back.

"But you haven't even tasted the best parts, baby..." she batted her eyelashes at me.

I could only shake my head. I still could not believe how fucking sexy this girl was.

"So sexy boy... Because you're so sexy and all you've been fucking thinking about for two weeks is eating my pussy and my fucking shithole... guess what... Look me in the eye. Right now."

I did.

"I'm gonna stuff my fat fucking vagina into your fucking mouth. And you can suck on my clit and I'm gonna cream in your mouth. THEN you can tell me how fucking delicious I am... Got it, stud?"

"This girl and her filthy fucking mouth." I thought to myself.

I grabbed the blunt from the ashtray, took Kristin by her left tit and walked her by her tit down the hall to my bedroom. Without a word, I laid down flat on my back on my bed, my legs spread, my semi flaccid cock already showing signs of coming back to life. Kristin stood over me on the bed, looking down.

"I'm 'bout to go in for the fucking KILL, baby." She said to me, knowing I knew exactly what that meant. Kristin squatted and dropped that enormous cock-clit right into my mouth. All the sensations gripped me at once as I FINALLY felt that muscular piece of meat between my lips.

This was in fact the big clit heaven Kristin spoke of. Slowly, she bounced up and down, grinding and grinding as her clit practically stirred the saliva in my mouth like an actual fucking stirrer. I sucked on it like a big nipple. Like a small dick. Like whatever it fucking was. It just felt incredible. Kristin's pussy drooled and my face welcomed every drop of her wetness.

"Play with my titties, baby." She cooed, riding my face in a nice back and forth rhythm. I reached up as she took my hands and guided them the rest of the way, placing them squarely on her breasts. I squeezed them both. Hard. I pinched and turned her plump nipples like radio dials, eliciting all sorts of fun squeals from her.

She continued mushing her pussy into my lips and open mouth, holding my hands on her breasts, and doing her best to balance in this position. Her weight felt SO fucking good on my face, and fun as this was for me, I knew this wasn't particularly sustainable for her.

"Lay on your back, baby. Get comfy..." I mumbled to her, my mouth full of her meaty cunt..

Kristin got off me and stood up for a moment, shaking her legs out. Her large thighs had just done A LOT of work. She lowered her face to mine and began licking her juices off of my lips and face. She got comfy on her back and spread her legs for me, motioning with her finger for me to put my face exactly where it belonged.

I took Kristin by both ankles and spread her legs nearly as wide as they could go-- her creamy pussy opening with them. Her clit stuck prominently outwards. I lowered my face to her crotch and licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the top, and to the tip of her clit, up and down back and forth as she moaned. Each time I arrived at her clit, I would do some combination of licking, sucking, suckling, kissing... Her pussy tasted so fucking good too. Her girl-cum was thick and there was A LOT of it. Every so often, I'd pull my face out and kiss Kristin with my creamy tongue. This drove us BOTH wild.

"Eat my fucking snatch, Jay... drink all my pussyjuice baby... you know you fuckin love it... oooooohhhh..." She panted and squealed as I ever so slightly bit the very top of her clit.

As Kristin's orgasm built, I took a dab of her creamy girl-cum and began massaging it into her asshole; gently at first and then with growing intensity. She shifted her position in response, just a little, to give me better access to her crinkly brown hole. She moaned like such a bitch, when I slid the entirety of my middle finger up her ass.

Her pants became louder and more frequent as I fingerfucked her butthole in a rhythm that complimented whatever my tongue was doing at the time.

"You want my squirt, baby? You wanna drink my pussy juice, baby? Open up baby!!!! Here it fucking comes... Unnghhghhgh!!!!!!" Kristin yelled as a geyser of girl-cum erupted from her vagina, spraying me squarely in the face; with PLENTY of it finding its way into my wide open mouth. I tried to catch as much as I could in my mouth.

When she came to, I would've made a sexy show of swallowing a mouthful of her pussyjuice, but instead she lurched forward and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Most of her juice dribbled down both our chins as we made out like pornstars. She licked my face clean with her broad tongue.

"Open up..." She said with authority in her voice. "You're getting tonguefucked."

I opened my lips, but just enough to make a hole for her tongue to slide in. I LOVED that this was about to happen. She made her tongue rigid and began fucking my mouth with it like a cock jackhammering a pussy. Her tongue felt so good sliding in and out of mouth. SO good. it took all my willpower to get her to stop so I could put her on all fours and fuck her pussy from behind like the animals we were.

"You like getting your mouth fucked like this baby?" She flicked her tongue at me and licked my cheek.

"Mmmmhmmmm..." I could only moan

"Oh good... I'll make a note of that... dirty, sexy boy." She gave me a very naughty wink.

I grabbed her by the shoulders aggressively and threw her off me.

"Get on your hands and fucking knees." I snarled at her. "I need to be inside your cunt. Right. Fucking. Now."

A smile widened on her face as she saw me take this initiative. I moved off to the side of the bed as Kristin settled into the sluttiest, face down, ass up doggystyle position she could get herself into. On her knees, she spread her legs nice and wide, shoving her ass prominently into the air with her face stuffed into the pillows.

I couldn't help but admire the sight in front of me. Kristin's giant ass, slightly spread in my face, her gigantic breasts smushed into the mattress. As much as I couldn't wait to fuck her, I HAD to taste her asshole. She squeaked as I spread her asscheeks wide with both hands. I placed the tip of my tongue on her asshole as it stretched open. She groaned. I kissed her asshole. I licked it. And all the pleasantries, I tonguefucked and slobbered all over her brown butthole like a dirty pervert. She squeaked and squirmed as I held her cheeks open and licked her from butthole to clit and back and forth and back and forth.

Her asshole tasted very clean with a mild bitterness that was distinctly feminine. The natural scent of her wrinkly brown hole was very much there. And as much as Kristin was enjoying my tongue, she was growing impatient.

"Fuck me!! You fucking big dick motherfucker!!!! Right now!!!" she yelled through the pillow as I sucked and slobbered all over her cunt and butthole with no signs of slowing down. I got on my knees with my cock at full capacity, bringing my pulsating tip to her soaking wet lips. I teased her for a bit, rubbing my engorged mushroom head all over her clit, her pussy lips and her asshole.

"My pussy first, baby..." She cooed... "We have all weekend for you to fuck my asshole, baby... Does that sound good baby?"

I didn't respond. I just slathered my mushroom head with saliva and slid right into Kristin's juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh..." She gasped as I entered her.

I wasn't fucking her pussy from behind for more than five minutes tops when she has her first orgasm. Her moans turned to whimpers and to squeaks and screams as she came all over my hard penis.

I, however, was still very much alive in round two-- continuing with slow and steady, deep thrusts from behind. She seemed a bit more emboldened as she came down from her orgasm, "Play with my clit, baby". She told me.

I took a hand off her ass, licked my fingers and reached around for her engorged clit. She came hard with her face buried in the pillow, a second time not long after I began playing with it.

Sensing my imminent orgasm, she lurched forward just a bit and my cock came loose from her warm, squishy pussy. "No cum in my pussy, baby." She said. "...but anywhere else is fair game, stud. And you better choose soon if you want your first choice." She knew I didn't have long.

"Fuuuucccccckkk baby... your pussy feels so good." I was practically crying.

"Oh I know baby..." She offered no consultation.

"Squat on my face and jerk me off!!" I panted.

"You dirty boy... with the facesitting... I fuckin love it." She chuckled naughtily, getting up once again and lowering her pussy to my hungry mouth.

With Kristin in position, my face was completely smothered in her tummy pussy. She took my cock firmly in hand and began jerking slowly, and then building speed. This would not take long.

Kristin giggled and cooed and made all these cute noises as I grunted and slurped away at her freshly fucked cunt. When Kristin lowered her tits to my cock and rubbed a nipple on my mushroom head, I lost control and came everywhere.

She raised herself off me and began inspecting the mess I had made. With two fingers, she scooped some of my cum off my belly, this time bringing her fingers to my mouth.

"Open up, baby." She teased. I opened wide and she fed me my cum, fucking my mouth with her fingers--in and out, in and out. "And don't you dare swallow till we kiss!" She commanded. And she was not joking.

Kristin scooped the rest and fed herself with it. She opened her mouth wide, showing me my cum as it began to drip from her outstretched tongue.

Our tongues met. My cum passed back and forth between our two wet mouths. Kristin squeezed my cock. I squeezed her titties and we both collapsed on the bed.

She and I were spent. I went into the kitchen to grab us some water and for the next half hour or so, we laid in bed smoking weed and pillow talking while fondling each other to sleep.

"Soooo... Tomorrow?" Kristin began.

"Yes. Tomorrow" I replied.

"I was thinking... that if you enjoyed tonight, maybe we keep it going tomorrow? Like, what if tomorrow, we spent literally all day sucking and fucking and smoking and being totally shameless. No awkwardness. Nothing. Just all the juicy sex we can handle... Thoughts, baby?"

That was not a tough question for me. "That sounds perfect." I replied as I felt myself dozing. We fell sleep spooning. It was really nice.

-------------------

I awoke the following morning to Kristin sucking me awake. As she saw me coming to, she smiled at me with a mouthful of my shaft.

"Morning baby." I said, not finding it super easy to find the words at that moment.

Kristin didn't reply. She just continued her important work on my mega-erect morning-wood. She swung around after a bit, laying down on top of me in the 69 we loved BOTH loved so much.

Her clit was swollen, wet and actually throbbing as I wrapped my lips around it. We adjusted a bit and got nice and comfy and the rest of Kristin's ass settled into my face. I wrapped my arms around her legs and spread her asscheeks as we began finding our rhythm.

Inn the world of her pussy and ass, reality disappeared and my world became the tastes and smells and squishiness of her meaty cunt and enormous booty stuffed in my face. My mouth actually watered, filling with saliva as I sucked on her wine cork clit not even five minutes after waking up. I licked it. I sucked it. I kissed it.

I tongued her asshole first thing in the morning. She tasted so delicious and so nasty at the same time. She wriggled her booty in my face as I put my tongue up her asshole, but otherwise continued slobbering on my hard morning penis.

I returned to the clit sucking and clit licking as her breathing increased and I could feel myself getting super close again. I considered trying to time this so we both exploded into each other's mouth at the same time. Could such a thing be done? We would soon find out.

At the brink, I wrapped my lips TIGHT around her clit and sucked, as my tongue flicked the very tip. Kristin bucked and squirmed, not for one second breaking contact with my cock.

I was completely shaken by my orgasm. My cock EXPLODED in Kristin's mouth, sending her over the edge too. As the ropes of cum erupted from the tip of my cock and directly into her warm mouth, Kristin's vagina BURST open-- absolutely soaking my face with her juicy girl cum. Kristin had squirted a bunch last night, but this was different.

I opened wide as quickly as I could to drink in as much of her vagina juice as I could.And like that, we drank each other's juice. And to that point, it was among the most intimate moments of my entire life.

I wanted Kristin to see me swallow her girl cream, but her butthole and stiff clit were still staring me right in the face and I was still hungry. I swallowed her load, finishing with an "ahhhhhh..." when I was done.

"You greedy bitch.." she panted. "Swallowing my pussy juice like that... not even offering me any." She went on.

"You swallowed all my cream, baby..." I said all sad-sounding.

"It was gooooood too..." She teased, still laying on top of me.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began licking her sweaty butthole. I really couldn't get enough.

"Hey there..." She said with a bit more enthusiasm than I would've thought she'd have that last orgasm. "Let's eat some breakfast, shower up and get all clean. We have all day, stud."

I tapped her ass, indicating she could get off of me. She swung around, got off the bed and stood there naked in front of me. "I know you could just eat me all day..." She grabbed her pussy and took a taste."

"I plan to."

"Make me some breakfast... dirty boy."

-----------------

We sat at my kitchen table, naked, eating cereal with milk, sliced fruit and some very strong coffee. Aside from us being completely naked and making a couple of silly jokes about the milk/cream in our coffee, breakfast was pretty normal.

"So what'cha wanna do today?" She raised my eyebrows and grinned.

"I want us to get hardcore today. I wanna grunt. I want you grunting. I want us making nasty faces at each other, calling each other names. I wanna grab and grope. We take what's ours. We empower each other and we cum like crazy."

For the first time in our encounter, Kristin was speechless.

After a moment, she found the words. "Yes to ALL of that." She smiled as she replied. "You can add some master/slave role play to that too.

"Yes to all of THAT." I replied, echoing her earlier response. "But only if I get to wear your g-string around my neck." I went on, a callback to my time with Tamara (see Volume 3).

"Oh baby..." She smiled at me. "Oh, you'll be wearing my fucking panties, alright."