Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded.

"Deepthroat contest?" She asked, pulling back for a second.

Without a word, I went first, taking the same 6 or so inches I had earlier. I gagged intentionally like a pornstar on a mission. I pulled off. The cock was shiny with saliva.

"Not bad, bitch..." She said, before immediately and with zero issue, throating this cock to the balls.

"You win." I said, excitedly.

Kristin got on all fours behind me and took both my balls in her mouth; jacking my dick slowly as she got into a rhythm.

"Lick my asshole, baby." I purred.

Kristin released my sack from her wet mouth and placed her wet tongue on my hole and just left it there. It felt warm and wet. "Say it like you fucking mean it, stud." She growled at me, her wet tongue motionless on my hole.

"Eat my fucking shithole, bitch."

"Yes sir!" She replied, and began slobbering all over my hole and my asscrack from my balls to the top of my crack. Her hand continued to pump my shaft as I sucked her suction cup dildo like a bitch. After a few insanely hot minutes, Kristin took her face out of my ass. I took my mouth off the cock. We looked at each other and without a word, we switched positions. Kristin got on her hands and knees and went to town on the dildo while I got in place behind her and slid my up her ass. I grabbed my cock with one hand and groped an asscheek for balance with the other as we sucked and licked and slobbered.

"You ready to get fucked like a bitch?" She mumbled from within my asscrack.

"Yes, but not with that one." I replied, pointing to the monster she was still wearing.

Kristin smiled as she unstuck the cock that was still affixed to the mirror and went to grab a jar of lube from her bag of goodies.

"This is gonna be soooooo fun" She giggled, as she attached the smaller (it was still nearly 8 inches) cock to the strap and began applying a VERY generous amount of lube to her muscular penis. Wet and shiny, it looked even more realistic. I'd swear the head even changed color to a beautiful brownish-purple.

"Good boy." She commented, as I positioned myself on all fours. She walked over to the mirror and affixed the bigger of the two penises to the same spot the smaller one was just in.

"Just in case you want something in your mouth, baby..." She casually teased, as the bigger dildo-- now affixed to the mirror drooped towards my face.

I crawled a bit closer to it, taking it into my mouth again with no hands. She pulled up behind me and slid a lubed finger deep in my asshole.

"Uhhhnnnnnnnhnhn..." I groaned. It felt SO fucking good. Kristin couldn't help but smile.

Kristin grabbed my hard dick with one hand and used her other hand to guide the tip of her slippery penis to my slippery hole. I groaned in anticipation.

Kristin rubbed my hole with her tip, driving me CRAZY. I began grinding my hole against it, as she held me in place by my cock. We grinded and grinded and after a few moments, my ass slid back and began to eat her dick. I went back and forth a few times, easing myself comfortably onto her.

"Ready, stud?"

I nodded.

Kristin SQUEEZED my cock and began her gentle thrusts as I grunted and groaned, wiggled and squirmed. She began pumping my shaft as her slippery shaft slid in and out, in and out-- SO nicely. I was not going to last long.

"Ohh... this is niiiice, baby... Isn't it?" She purred."Just drift off and enjoy the feeling of my hard penis filling your ass, massaging you as it slides in and out... in and out... in and out..."

I tried to process her words and all the sensations. Her cock felt so real. I could even feel the ripples and veins caressing my insides as she filled me up and pulled back out over and over and over. had no words for the moment. I was elsewhere.

"You like getting buttfucked, baby..." She purred. "...You'll have to let me know when you're about to cum..." She said between thrusts. "I have more cum to share with you..."

Apparently, this penis was another squirter. And she was about to cum in my ass.

I nodded to her in the mirror, rather than taking her suction cupped dildo out of my mouth for even one second. I looked up at her, smiling as best as I could with a mouth full of cock.

Kristin pumped my shaft harder and faster. My cock pulsated and my anus clenched HARD as I went over the edge "Heeeeeeeeere we go..." I mumbled; my mouth still full of cock. As the first orgasm began to wash over me, Kristin squeezed the hand pump, triggering an epic eruption of creamy goo through her shaft and deep into my ass.

The feeling of her cum splashing so deep inside me was indescribable. So I won't even try.

I came EVERYWHERE, whimpering and moaning as Kristin pumped my shaft and continued to buttfuck me through the entirety of my orgasm. My anus had tightened up, but was beginning to relax as I made it clear to her when I could take no more of this.

She pulled out of me VERY slowly, the corona of her mushroom head giving my anus a delightful little tug as it plopped out. My whole apartment smelled like sex. It smelled like my ass. Kristin didn't seem to have any issue with that. "Are we having fun yet?" She asked again, facetiously.

My brain was mush.

"Well you just lay right there. I need some dick too."

She got up and took off her strap. She climbed on top of me, feeding me her nipples as she took hold of my softening cock.

"Yeahhh... Suck my titties, baby..." She moaned. "Just like that."

Her nipples were hard. Her areola were so chewy and wrinkly felt so great in between my lips. My ass felt delightfully sore. She rubbed my mushroom head on her clit, staring right at me while I sucked her nipples and within moments I was hard as ever.

She sat on my dick. And I mean sat.

In one graceful thrust, she placed my mushroom head at the entrance to her vagina. Once in place, she just sat-- all the way to the hilt.

She rocked back and forth, completely impaled on my shaft. Having just cum, I was in complete control and she was about to GET IT. I squeezed her tits and suckled her nipples like a baby

She panted as she rode me deep. "Cum in my pussy, baby." She purred. I paused for a moment, processing this delightful request; as it was a departure from last week's fuckfest. And who was I to say no?

It didn't take long before she was ready to burst.

Kristin dropped her full weight on my cock as I put a wet thumb on her clit. I couldn't have possibly been deeper inside her.

"Unnhnhngngnggnhh!!!!!" She bellowed as her orgasm took hold. I bit a nipple and pinched her clit between two fingers as she went over the edge.

She collapsed on top of me as my slimy cock began softening inside her. After a moment I thought she might have fallen asleep. She didn't, but she was close.

I gently rolled her off me and onto her back. I took her by the ankles and spread her legs nice and wide as I brought my face to her slimy pussy. I took a big sniff, inhaling the scent of her freshly-fucked pussy before sliding my tongue inside and eating her for dessert. We had both just creamed and she was soaked.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." was all she said as I lapped at her swollen pussy lips and fat clit.

With a mouth full of both our juices, we shared a wet, passionate kiss. I rolled off her and lay net to her. We held hands for a bit, not saying a word until I got up and ran us a shower.

We kissed in the shower and cleaned up nicely. It was midnight and we were SPENT. My asshole was tender, but felt good.

We dried off and snuggled up together naked in bed. Kristin had rolled us a blunt this time and we fell asleep watching a movie. I was already excited to wake up with her tomorrow morning

-------------------------------

I woke up before Kristin this time. She was laying on her side, with her ass towards me. Remembering the blowjob I woke up to last week, it seemed only fitting that I return the favor in some way. Plus, I was HORNY.

Not wanting to rouse her just yet, I gently kissed her shoulder and licked down her back, making a trail of kisses down her back; and towards her asscrack. Kristin began to wiggle and coo, as she awoke to my licks and kisses. Under the covers in total darkness, I blindly kissed and licked her asscheeks. I didn't know which way was up, where her crack was. This was some real exploration and I LOVED it.

"Mmmmmmm...." Came that groan I had grown accustomed to hearing.

Kristin, still laying on her side, grabbed her upper asscheek and pulled it upwards, opening her ass for me and exposing her beautiful, brown butthole to my hungry mouth. My kisses and licks turned to slobber as I feverishly licked and sucked and tonguefucked her shithole first thing in the morning. I had only been up for five minutes.

"Mmmmmmmm... yeah... put your tongue right there... riiiiiiight there baby... that's it... inside my shithole... yeah... Just like that..." She started with the dirty talk. "Have a fucking FEAST, baby...My shithole will keep you well fucking fed, baby..." She was still half asleep, but seemed to very much know what she was saying.

I didn't stop for one second. She wasn't gonna shit in my mouth, but I certainly didn't have a problem with her talking about it. "Yeahhhhhhh..." She went on. You want a face full of it, don'tcha?" She giggled a bit. "That's why you didn't even flinch when I said what I just said."

She was right. I didn't stop. All this talk had my head reeling and my cock hard as a stone. My licks and kisses and tonguefucks gave way to sucking, as I wrapped my lips around her shithole and began sucking. Her anus puckered as I sucked on the rim.

"Mmmmmm... I could see waking up with your tongue up my ass more often." Kristin purred, as she turned over and pushed me down on my back. She mounted me, dropping her huge titties in my face and her piping hot vagina onto my cock. I grabbed her ass with both hands, guiding her onto my shaft; and began slobbering all over her big nipples.

Her pussy was soaking. And it was so warm. I popped her nipple out of my mouth and pulled her face to mine. We made out furiously, as she rode me.

"Vagina..." She whispered into my ear, licking my lobe with a VERY wet tongue. "Creamy fucking vaginaaaaaa..." She purred, as she tonguefucked my mouth.

"Baby I'm about to cum... I whispered sweetly in her ear."

Kristin promptly leapt off of me and replaced her pussy with her wet mouth. She took my nuts in one hand and throated me to orgasm. Again, rope after rope of creamy sperm rocketed sraight from my balls and into her hungry mouth. Without a word (and with good reason), Kristin crawled up my body, immediately locked lips with me and opened her mouth. A torrent of my warm cream, fresh from my nuts, flowed directly from her lips and tongue and into my mouth. Kristin grabbed my shaft and squeezed, milking the last drops as we passed a big gob of my warm, creamy sperm back and forth till it was all swallowed and gone.

"Good morning." She smiled at me.

"Hi..."

"How's your shithole doing, baby? Nice and sore?"

"Feels great." I smiled at her.

"Oh is that right, bitch?" She asked, playfully.

I nodded.

------------------------

Still naked, I set the breakfast table nicely. I poured some cereal, made toast, took out butter, jelly and made some very strong coffee. I put on a McCoy Tyner jazz record on my turntable as Kristin sauntered into the kitchen in her silk robe tied at the waist. Her cleavage looked incredible.

"I'm surprised you still have an appetite, after all that ass you ate this morning." She said to me, half jokingly as we took our seats at the table. I placed both my hands on Kristin's meaty thighs, under the table and kneaded and rubbed and squeezed. I couldn't stop touching her. She spread her legs a bit in response. The scent of her freshly fucked vagina permeated the room.

We ate. We drank coffee. We touched each other. We talked. We joked. The way this was going, I was going to end up with a wife.

"You loved being a fucking bitch last night, didn't you?" She asked from across the table.

"So much, baby." I answered.

"I like being your bitch too." She said in response.

-------------------------------

Minutes later, I was back in bed, laying comfortably on my back. Kristin entered my room wearing the smaller of her two strap ons.

I squeezed my cock in anticipation as I watched Kristin fill her dildo with synthetic, strawberry cum. "I knew you'd be such a bitch for my big dick..." She said, tucking the pump into the strap on her side. She COVERED her cock in a generous quantity of lube and just like last night, slathered an even more generous load onto my hole and all up and down my asscrack. I was loving this part of the routine.

Kristin got on her knees, took me by both ankles and spread my legs wide. With her hands firmly on my ankles, I grabbed her nearly 8 inch cock and guided the rubbery mushroom head to my hole. Once there, she did the rest of the work. Kristin began to grind the slippery tip against my hungry anus, which felt a bit more relaxed than usual at this point. Once Kristin's cock slid right in, my hands were free to stroke my cock.

"Hands off." Kristin interjected, sharply, pulling my hands away from my throbbing cock. "I want your full attention on my slimy shaft sliding in and out of you in long, slow strokes.

I nodded timidly.

"Put your hands behind your head and interlace your fingers." She instructed. "Get into that ultimate relaxation position and just zone out. Close your eyes or keep them open and watch my titties jiggle as I lead you to buttfuck heaven."

Kristin, as usual, had a way with words. I put my hands behind my head as she commanded. Without a hand on my cock, I was free to truly focus on the feeling of her sliding in and out, as well as the visual treat of her gigantic breasts swaying this way and that.

Time seemed to disappear, but at some point, Kristin took my legs, which she still had by the ankles and brought them together, resting them over her shoulders. This was a position I was very familiar with, but of course only from being in her position. As my legs came together, my asshole tightened around her cock. The sensation increased. I reached up and aggressively pinched both of Kristin's nipples. She let out a little shriek of delight as I let go of her nipples and put my hands in her face. Kristin immediately slobbered all over my fingers, deepthroating a couple of them in the process. I brought my wet hands back down to her titties and got right back to pinching her nipples, squeezing her titties, caressing her areola. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I wanna finish on all fours." I muttered between thrusts.

"Of course you do, bitch. I'll bet you want me to spit roast you again...I'll bet you haven't stopped thinking about it. Have you, bitch?"

"No ma'am." I shook my head.

"Good boy." She said, as I got out of bed and crawled over to the mirror in the living room.

Kristin lubed her cock again and affixed the larger one to our favorite spot on the mirror. She filled the cum pump on that one to the brim as well. I could hear the lube squish as she reapplied it all over her big dick, just behind me. "I hope your shithole is hungry, baby..."

"So fucking hungry baby." I said.

"Good." She said, taking hold of both pumps. "Let's have some fun." She teased. "But you may need to handle the mouth pump if my hands are occupied."

I started throating the mirror cock immediately, as I waited for Kristin to slide inside me from behind.

"I could watch you suck dick all day..." Kristin said, as she got on her knees, positioning her mushroom head at the entrance to my hole."

"Get inside me right now." I growled at her, letting the mirror cock slip from my mouth for a brief moment.

"Ooooh... look who's giving orders now." She teased. "Now, here's how we do this..." She paused for a moment. "I'm gonna stay still and you're gonna move forwards and backwards, sliding on and off of my hard penis. As you move forward, my cock will slide out of your ass and you'll move into a deepthroat position for the cock in your mouth. As you move backwards, you will impale yourself to the hilt... Pay attention to the feeling of one sliding in and one sliding out. Get into the rhythm that works for you."

I nodded my head as we adjusted positions slightly, just enough so I could slide back and forth on all fours to get a good dose of both cocks as I pleased. I closed my eyes as I slowly slid back and forth taking a mouthful of cock and then an ass full of Kristin's cock. Back and forth, back and forth. The rhythm was hypnotic. Kristin grabbed my cock at one point, with a wet hand as I rocked back and forth. She didn't move, allowing my cock to just slide through her hand as I moved.

Not being able to take much more of this, I slid back on her cock and stayed there, feeling the balls of her dildo rub up against my sack. I just stayed there and began grinding slowly. With her free hand, Kristin took the cum pump out from her strap, her other hand pumping away at my cock while we grinded together.

"You just tell me when, stud." She said, sensing I was getting close.

She pumped my shaft hard as she bottomed out inside me. Her mushroom touched something special deep inside me.

"NOW!!!!" I screamed, just as the orgasm took hold. Kristin squeezed my cock even harder as she felt it about to erupt. And with her other hand, gave the cum pump a series of hard squeezes, sending what had to have been at least a full shot glass of creamy cum deep into my hungry ass. As quickly as she could, Kristin dropped the pump and picked up the other pump. She gave it a squeeze and my mouth filled with another shot glass of creamy goo. I swallowed it all. I was filled at both ends. The sensations of cum rocketing up my ass AND blasting me in the mouth-- ultimately oozing down my throat; was absolutely gonzo. I came like fucking all over the floor.

Kristin pulled out of me, and once again we collapsed.

We lay panting together. At one point, she spread her legs wide in front of me. She still needed to cum. "Eat my vagina till I cum in your mouth, baby. We'll call it even." Her pussy was SOAKED from all the mania. Still laying on my belly, I picked up my head and dropped my face into her pussy. I slid my middle finger up her ass and began lapping at her cunt with a fury.

As always, her pussy tasted incredible. My finger jackhammered her shithole while I licked and sucked and slobbered. Her clit was at full mast and I sucked and sucked Kristin bucked her hips as her orgasm neared. I ate her faster and faster, my middle finger pumping her tight brown hole.

Without warning, she held my face firmly in place and sprayed me with her girl-cum. She tried to pull away during her climax, but I held her clit between my lips and wouldn't let her move.

-----------------------------

"Sore?" She asked, as we stepped out of the all-cleansing shower.

"Very." I replied. "But... good sore." I said to her, echoing my own inner monologue.

"Good. That's how you're supposed to feel after really really sex." She answered right back.

I certainly wasn't in any position to disagree.

-----------

Toweled off and dressed, we drank some more coffee and smoked a little more pot the my couch.

"Soooo... What are you up to this week? Next weekend?" She asked

"Do you even have to ask?" I replied, sarcastically.

She smiled. "Question for you...." She went on, rummaging through her bag. She pulled out her phone and scrolled through some photos before handing it to me. "What do you think of her?"

On the screen was an image of a Kristin with a tall, very dark, very beautiful and very thick black woman. Next to Kristin, she appeared to be almost six feet tall. She was just as thick as Kristin but from the way she held herself in the photo appeared to be athletic or muscular, even. They wore sexy sundresses and looked tan. Perhaps they were somewhere tropical.