Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm...." I said. "You're both stunners."

"Duh. I know you think I'm stunning. But what about her?" She asked. "How about some delicious black pussy?"

I was struggling for the words so I just nodded. Was this conversation really going where I was hoping it would? Did I even need it to? Kristin was already too much on her own.

"Well then, this is Tasha. She's a friend of mine from college. We fuck around from time to time."

"Well she looks like a lot of fun." I replied, sincerely.

"Oh she is..." She smiled devilishly. "You wouldn't even know what to do with the two of us." She joked. "But I'm not against finding out..."

Again, I was speechless.

"Why don't I put the three of us on a group text?" She asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, please." Was all I could say. The gears in my head were already turning.

"Well then." She said, getting up off the couch and grabbing her stuff. "See you soon?"

"I hope so." I replied as we walked to the door. I might've said something more clever, but my mind was soup.

Kristin didn't say anything, but rather, reached for my cock through my pants and put her tongue in my mouth. We kissed deeply.

"Bye stud." She said as she walked out the door.

------------------

*There IS a great sequel to this story. Stay tuned.

*All comments and criticisms are strongly encouraged!