Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers

"Can't fucking wait."

"Yeah? Well then..." Kristin lifted up both of her enormous breasts, resting them on my kitchen table. "You can start right now by standing up and sticking out your tongue and jacking off while you stare at my nipples..." She pinched her nipples and twirled them, never breaking eye contact once.

"Yes baby." I obeyed, standing up and pushing my chair in. I stepped to the side and grabbed penis. I stuck out my tongue and ogled her hardening nipples while I stroked for her. Kristin licked her fingers and continued pinching her nipples, moaning and smiling at me, all the while.

"Ok. That's enough for now... dirty boy." She said, giggling. "This is gonna be fun... having you do what I say... on cue." She continued, giggling. "Now let's get showered and cleaned up so we can get fucking filthy."

I didn't have a response to that other than to smile as Kristin took me firmly by my hard shaft and walked me into my bathroom. "Mmmmmm..." I groaned, loving the feeling of being walked around by my hard dick (See Volume 1). Kristin opened the glass door of the shower and turned on the water, not taking her other hand off my cock for even a brief moment. We kissed while we waited for the water to warm up. I reached around with both hands and grabbed her jiggly ass cheeks, spreading them wide, as I liked to do. My fingers inched their way into her crack.

"I LOVE how much you love my ass." Kristin purred into my ear. She put her tongue in my ear as she said it.

Without a word, I turned Kristin around. I placed her hands on my bathroom sink and bent her slightly. I knelt behind her. I spread her cheeks and gave her anus a big, wet kiss. I licked my middle finger several times before sliding it in deep inside. Kristin widened her stance, groaning with pleasure as I fingerfucked her asshole slowly and as romantically as I could.

I did this for a minute or so before standing up and motioning for Kristin to turn around. I looked her square in the eyes.

I took my finger and placed it on my tongue, closing my lips around it and sucking it like a dick.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you love the taste of my shithole." She wasn't being cute. This was serious.

"Kristin... I LOVE the taste of your shit..." I paused and shot her a sly smile... "hole." We both took a deep breath. Kristin took my hand and licked the finger that had just been up her ass.

"I love the taste of my shit..." She paused too as we both waited for her to say "hole" but she didn't. We smiled at each other as Ishoved my tongue into her mouth. I was so horny for her. "We'll continue this conversation later." Kristin said, grabbing my rock hard and leading me by the dick into a very steamy shower.

----------------------------

In the shower, we soaped and groped each other, cleaning each other top to bottom. I bent over slightly as Kristin washed my body, every nook and cranny. "Can I finger fuck your shithole, baby?" She whispered into my ear.

"Yes please, baby..." I replied, placing my palms on the tile will and spreading my legs the right amount for her. I gave her my ass and without a moment's delay, her middle finger began corkscrewing its way inside. With her other soapy hand, she worked my shaft slowly, knowing we had lots of time ahead of us and LOTS to do. I groaned in delight as she worked my hole and my cock in rhythm.

I made sure to return the favor minutes later, cleaning her inside and out. I washed her legs and her feet, sucking her clit while I crouched down to wash her bottom half. I turned her around and buried my face in her soapy asscrack.

--------------------------

"Grab me my handbag from the living room?" She asked sweetly as we finished toweling off. I went and grabbed it and handed it to her and she basically kicked me out of the bathroom. "Also... I believe I left a wet, leopard print g-string on your floor. Go play with it on the sofa while you wait for me, dirty boy... I'll be out soon... And I wanna walk in on you doing something nasty..."

All dried off, I made my way back to the living room and located her print leopard g-string. I tried it on. Kristin definitely had a bigger waist than me, but I found a way to make it work, as I shimmied it around my hips. I adjusted it so it was barely holding my throbbing erection and the string was resting nicely up my asscrack. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I was fucking sexy, I had to say. Now, I had to figure out what nasty thing I wanted to be doing when Kristin walked in on me. And what exactly was she doing in my bathroom?

I decided I'd ball up her g-string and basically make out with it while jerking off when she walked in on me. I'd act like I thought I was totally alone and just letting my inner nasty come out. I had a few minutes, so I practiced in the mirror. I was naked with a hard dick, her leopard g-string in my hand. I made nasty faces. I moaned and sighed in the mirror. I felt sexy as fuck and couldn't wait for Kristin to see me. I couldn't wait to see her...

I went back to the living room floor and sat down with my back against the front of the sofa, my legs spread. I put her leopard g-string around my neck with the string that went up her asscrack, sitting nicely in my mouth. The taste of Kristin's ass was very much present on the fabric. The bathroom door opened. Perfect timing.

"Ready or not, stud... Here I come..." Kristin announced playfully, accompanied by footsteps in the hallway. I made sure I was in the perfect position. Kristin entered the room. I almost came on the spot.

Kristin had reapplied her makeup, put her hair in teeny-bopper pigtails, and stood there completely naked, except for an even tinier hot pink g-string than the one in my mouth. It took me a second to process the fact that Kristin had shown up to our date with multiple panties. What a girl.

As she came into closer view, I could see the word 'vagina' written in sequins and glittery calligraphy on the front where her clit was noticeably hardening underneath. Kristin's oversized clit began poking hard through the front of her skimpy g-string. I swore she looked like she had a cock.

"Mmmmmm... Look at YOU!!" She teased. "...with my ass crack string in your mouth... jacking off like a dirty boy..."

An ostentatious groan was the extent of my reply. I grabbed my cock with both hands and gave her a dirty two-handed pump to show her I was all in on her... that she could see me at my most vulnerable. I moaned and groaned... "Kristin, your juicy panties so fucking good..." I purred like a bitch, pumping my shaft with two hands.

"Get on all fours and crawl over to me." She barked.. I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled over to her, my eyes level with the word 'vagina' written in beautiful calligraphy on her g-string. "You like my vagina g-string, baby?" She asked innocently. "I hoped you would..." She batted her eyelashes.

I kissed her g string right on the word 'vagina'. I could feel her hard clit beneath the thin fabric.

"Put your panties on." She instructed. I stood up and removed her leopard panties from around my neck and shimmied it onto my hips, the same way I had earlier during my "practice" session while Kristin was in the bathroom.

"Oooooh baby...." Kristin reacted, sitting down on the couch. "Now dance for me, you fucking stud... wearing my panties like a dirty boy..."

I backed up and began shaking my hips, while Kristin grabbed her phone from the end table. Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" began playing a moment later.

"Lemme see you shake it off, stud..." Kristin teased, turning the volume up on her phone and giving her shoulders and giant titties a nice little shimmy-shake in the process. She placed her phone down on my coffee table and spread her legs wide as she got nice and comfy.

I danced like a pervert for Kristin. It might've looked silly, but this type of vulnerability felt hot as fuck and Kristin was clearly enjoying herself. With her legs spread wide, the front of her 'vagina' g-string didn't cover much. She made the nastiest sex faces at me, as she made a big show of licking her fingers slowly and sensually, and ultimately sliding her hand down the front of her tiny g-string to play with her clit some more.

My cock was rock hard as I danced for her in her leopard print g-string. As Taylor's vocals kicked in, I ran my hands all over my body in rhythm with the song-- as sensuously and as seriously as I could. I squeezed my cock and stroked it for her in a gonzo fashion, making nasty eye contact with her throughout. She pulled her g string to the side. Her clit was as big as I had seen it all weekend. Her pussy was a gooey mess.

I motioned for her to join me. Kristin got off the couch and slowly approached me, shaking her ass and titties for me as she neared me. "Now, stud... Let's dance like no one's watching. Let's shake it ALL off... " She had a devilish grin.

My penis stood horizontal as a fucking torpedo at this point. I grabbed her phone and connected it to a bluetooth speaker I used for amplifying music on my phone and TV. I plugged it in and restarted the song, pausing it for a moment to light the rest of the blunt we had last smoked. We grinned at each other predatorily, standing together in g-strings in the center of my living room; preparing for our OFFICIAL Taylor Swift naked dance party. "Ready to shake it off, bitch?" She asked playfully. I took one more puff, put the blunt down, turned the volume UP and pressed the play button.

Kristin grabbed my cock, pulling me towards her as the music started. She wasted no time getting started with the ass and titty shake. I put both arms in the air and closed my eyes, running my hands down my body, sensuously as before. Our tongues found each other momentarily before she playfully pushed me away. She turned around and dropped into the absolutely HOTTEST fatgirl-twerk I'd ever seen; bouncing up and down, shaking her big booty and spreading her asscheeks for me. I LOVED watching her enormous thighs straining, doing all that heavy lifting.

"Put your face in my asscrack and I'll twerk in your fucking mouth, stud."

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her jiggly booty before she had even finished the sentence.

Her 'vagina' g-string fell to the floor. She grabbed hold onto my sofa for balance as she backed her. Kristin continued her sexy bounces and raunchy twerks, putting an emphasis on grinding her anus against my outstretched tongue while "Shake it Off" kicked into full gear.

She let out a moan after moan as my broad tongue made contact with her crinkly butthole. "Lick my shithole, baby... give her big wet kisses baby..."

I squeezed her cheeks hard, giving her spanks and smacks intermittently as she danced like such a whore for me.

We stood back up when that teeny-bopper rap-cheerleading part of the song hit.

She mouthed the words and made the faces. She pointed at me and did all the sexy gestures. She rapped along like she was one of the fly-girls shooting the video."...MY girlfriend told YOUR girlfriend... etc." I don't think those are the exact lyrics, but you know the part. Krisitn looked SO happy, so excited and as into the "performance" as could be. She even seemed like she knew the dance. Her titties shook in seemingly perfect cadence with the song.

And on it went through the end of the song and one more after that till we were nearly out of breath, laughing our faces off, collapsed on my sofa.

"How lucky are we?" She asked rhetorically, but I answered anyway.

"THAT was fucking fun..."

"More of that in our lives." She sighed.

"Any. Fucking. Time."

She smiled as I picked up her 'vagina' g-string from the floor and wore it around my neck.

"I like this." I said to her. "It's so fucking sexy."

Kristin looked me in the eye, and in the throatiest, most sultry voice she could muster, she uttered the word printed on her g-string...

"Vagina." She said to me. "Vagiiiiiiiiina.... Mmmmmmmmm... motherfucking fat, JUICY vaginaaaa..." She continued, sticking out her tongue and licking my face from chin to ear.

"Is that what you like, baby? FAT... JUICY... VAGINAS...? My vagina is fat and juicy for you, baby..." She fingered herself and fed me. I could only moan and groan.

She brought a wet finger to her anus and massaged it in circles a bit, before bringing it to my lips and teasing me just a bit. My tongue sought out her fingers and she continued the tease a bit more before placing her finger on my tongue. "Ohhhh... I know you like the way THAT tastes, baby..."

She took a taste of her finger. She closed her eyes and sighed. "Oh that IS good..."

I was spellbound.

"You wanna eat some more shithole, baby? And then fuck me?" She gave me the eyelashes again as she spread her legs wide and did her best to hold them up in the air with her hands behind her knees. Her pussy was spread wide. Her clit was fully erect. I could almost see it throbbing. In this position, her cheeks were spread. Her shithole appeared to wink at me for a moment. She licked another finger and slathered saliva on her slightly-open shithole, bringing it back to her lips for another taste. "Ooooh...." She purred. "That's tasty, baby... Come 'n get it..."

We got into my bed and kissed passionately-- the two of us on our knees with handfuls of one another. All the foreplay of the last hour or so had us on a different plane of existence.

We broke the kiss and stared through each other for a moment. "What position do you want me in, baby?"

"All fours, face down, ass up." I replied.

"You LOVE that shit." She replied as she dropped into position and I sidled up behind her. I spread her legs wider, grabbed her cheeks, spanking them both at the same time and burying my face in her crack.

"Eat my shithole, stud." Kristin commanded, as I furiously lapped, kissed and sucked at her yummy anus. Her pussy dripped, and in this position I could see her juice gathering at the tip of her clit and dripping off. I licked her from the top of her asscrack and down to the tip of her clit as I had last night. This was not getting old.

As she got close to the edge, I got off my knees and laid on my back underneath her, reaching around her thighs, grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her creamy vagina toward my mouth. Kristin adjusted her weight, stuffing her vagina back into my mouth.

"Uhhhnnnnnn... uhhhnnnnnn..." Kristin groaned, EXPLODING all over my face again. My lips didn't let go of her clit and I took the entirety of her milky treat all over my face. As her climax ebbed, I took her even more aggressively and continued sucking on her clit slow and hard.

She looked down at me, still underneath her pussy as she straddled my face. "You're a fucking clit addict, baby... yeesh..." She panted.

I licked my lips and smiled.

"You gonna fuck me now, baby?"

"How do you want it.?"

"Up my ass... and soon..."

"This fucking girl..." I thought to myself again.

"But first, let's get you rock hard again..."

On her knees, she began slurping and sucking and slobbering. She grabbed my sack and that's all it took. I had to get her to stop before I nutted in her mouth.

"Now go to my purse... There's a small bottle of lube." She directed, turning back around and presenting her big fat ass to me.

"You really come prepared, baby." I said to her, as I headed back into the living room for a moment.

"Wait till you see what I bring over next time..." She replied. Her face buried in my pillows as she awaited a slathering of lube on her shithole. I'm sure she was smiling.

I didn't have a response to that.

I found the lube and got on my knees right behind her waiting ass. She was swaying it side to side, in a rhythm, almost dancing while she waited. I flipped the lid off and squirted a whole bunch into her ass crack and slathered away. This was some slippery stuff. I squirted a whole bunch down the length of my cock and rubbed it on. It felt fucking incredible.

I slid two fingers into her tight shithole, eliciting that same groan I had gotten quite used to hearing at this point. After a couple of in-outs, I grabbed my shaft and rubbed my lubed mushroom head up and down her ass crack. I made contact with her rock hard clit, sending a shiver through both of us.

"You ready, porn-slut?" I asked.

"Bring it, stud." She insisted back.

And with that, my slippery cock, slowly but surely made its way one inch at a time into her shithole in a single thrust. Her ass felt incredible. It wasn't long before I bottomed out inside her. My cock had reached something soft and squishy, blocking my way. I began pumping. In and out. In and out. Was my cock swimming in her shit? I did not care.

"How's my shithole feel, baby?" She purred.

"Unngnngngng..." I groaned in response. "Squishy... and nasty... and perfect." I panted back at her.

"Feels so good in there, doesn't it... dirty boy..." She continued to wiggle as I slid in and out.

"I do, baby." I said between moans and thrusts.

"You're not gonna last very long in there... Are ya baby?" She teased.

I didn't respond. I just pumped and thrusted. I switched gears. I could feel it coming. And it was a big one.

When the exact moment arrived, I reached around her and squeezed one of her tits with one hand and grabbed her pussy with the other; as my cum splashed deep inside her shitty shithole. What had to be seven or eight enormous spurts rocketed through my shaft and directly into her warm rectum. This orgasm was shattering. I collapsed on her back. Kristin hadn't climaxed from this anal, but she certainly had fun. And I had a feeling, she'd be cumming like crazy before the afternoon was over.

"Holy shit." I panted, my cock still deep inside her, shrinking and plastered to the walls of her rectum.

"Your shithole gets the MVP of the weekend... taking my entire cock in a single thrust... Damn..."

"Mmmmmmmmm...Pull out slowly, baby. Be gentle." She said, sensing my imminent withdrawal from her asshole. I looked down at my cock. It was brown and purple and red and shiny.

"How'd we do?" Kristin asked as she turned around to admire the mess she had made all over my cock. The smell of cum and sweat and Kristin's freshly-fucked shithole and was EVERYWHERE.

"Mmmmmm... Looking good, baby..." She teased, giving my shaft a playful scratch with her fingernails.

-------------------------

I ran the shower for us and went to take a piss. Kristin snuck up behind me, reaching around and grabbed my shitty shaft as I peed into the toilet. I was waiting to see if she'd turn my cock towards her but she didn't. I think she just liked holding it like a fire hose.

We kissed lightly and playfully in the shower as we scrubbed each other, but at this point we were just trying to get clean. I'm certain this girl could and would have another round or two (or six), but this seemed like a nice time to possible get back to reality.

"You know all that cum you blasted into my shithole, baby?" She whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"I think I might leave it in there for a little bit. And maybe later when I'm home and missing you, it can be like a nice little souvenir... Sound good, baby?"

I nodded again. Kristin was too much.

We finished up and toweled off. I put on my robe as Kristin gathered her stuff. I grabbed her two g-strings from the floor, handing them to her.

"Keep one." she said. "A little souvenir for you too."

I looked at both. The choice was easy. Obviously I was keeping the pink 'vagina' g-string. My dick began hardening again at the very ideas I began to have of playing in it all week while I waited to see her again.

"Obviously, this one." I said, handing her back her leopard g-string

She looked downwards. "Your dick is hard AGAIN? Already?"

"Yes." I smiled at her.

"Sexy boy." She replied. She put her leopard g-string in her bag and threw on her clothes from yesterday.

Jay1415
Jay1415
31 Followers