Online Adventures Vol. 04: Kristin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your week like?"

"Busy and stupid...But I have a feeling we'll be seeing each other sooner than later..."

We leaned in for what ended up being a very romantic kiss goodbye.

Kristin gave my cock one more squeeze as our lips parted. "I'm really glad we met." I whispered into her ear.

"Next time we'll do it even better." She said right back. Considering the events of the last 24 hours, I couldn't even imagine what that would even look like. "Now give my clit a big fat kiss and tell her how much you'll miss her." She giggled.

I lowered myself to my knees, lifted her dress and brought my face to her clean pussy. I slid my tongue between her meaty lips. Her clit began to surface and harden. I gave it a wet kiss sweet kiss and a quick lick. Her vagina began drooling again. I grabbed her hips and turned her around. She bent over slightly as I put my face between her asscheeks and gave her shithole a wet kiss too.

"Mmmmm baby..." Kristin moaned.

I stood back up and kissed her mouth one more time before seeing her out the door.

----------------------

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened..

What a fucking night. What a morning. Holy shit. I thought all these things and thensome, still standing partially frozen in the entrance hallway to my apartment wearing only a terry cloth robe and a hot pink, fat-girl g-string. My dick had hardened again and I could not believe that I actually HAD to jerk off. I dropped the robe and went over to the full length mirror standing in the corner of my living room and admired myself. I wasn't even really thinking-- more like just letting my hormones guide me. I glowed as I made all sorts of sexy poses in Kristin's g-string. I smiled at myself in the mirror, stuck out my tongue and took my time stroking my hard dick as I entertained myself in the mirror.

I went over to my phone and cued up "Shake it Off" and really went for it. Kristin had JUST left, but I found myself still imagining Kristin was with me, watching me, cheering me on, playing with herself. I already couldn't wait for naked playtime with her again.

By the time my cock EXPLODED, the exhaustion had hit me and it was naptime. I texted Kristin to thank her for a great time. She was VERY happy to hear from me.

"Still wearing your g-string, stud?" She texted.

"I had to take it off if I were ever going to break your spell..." I replied. I think I meant it too.

"You LOVE being under my spell..." She wrote.

"I belong there."

"Sleep well, baby." She fired off a topless selfie she may have had in her phone from whenever. God she was sexy.

------------------------

Throughout the week, Kristin and I texted frequently and had some insanely hot phone sex. We talked all about the last weekend, in freaky detail and made a little game out of going back and forth playing a little truth or dare with pictures and dirty ideas.

We soon realized that naked playtime would have to wait till Friday night, so we had to settle for some unbridled, hardcore sexting. Kristin drove me crazy all week with nasty photos of her in all sorts of nasty positions, including one that featured her wearing a strap on cock, as big as it was realistic-- veins and all.

THAT got my attention.

"Nice dick." I texted her.

"Awwwww... Gee thanks, stud." She wrote back. "I had a feeling you'd like it. I figured since you gave my clit such a good blowjob, you're probably a good dick sucker too..."

At this point, the door was open and she was inviting me in. We hadn't talked about my experience with strap ons and fake cocks, but my time with Tamara (again, see Volume 3) had been VERY positive.

I played along. "Well, I supposed I'd crawl over to you and stare straight into your eyes and ask you, as innocently as possible if I could please suck your big dick." I wrote.

"That's a good boy, baby... I knew I had a good feeling about you..." She had written back.

I went on to tell her about my hook up with Tamara, how I worshiped her BIG black strap on, how she had buttfucked me with a smaller one and the countless times I'd jack my dick thinking about it since.

"Ohhhhhh baby... Well in that case..."

I didn't even need her to finish her sentence. Whatever it was, the answer was yes.

"Don't be surprised when I show up to your apartment with a bigger bag."

I was excited to play with Kristin's dick. Was it one of those strap-ons that shot cum? She could I cum ALL over me, and perhaps in me too. I made up my mind to completely let myself go down THIS rabbit hole and I only wanted Kristin to be the one to take me there.

------------------------

Friday rolled around and could not have come soon enough. It was a good week, boring, normal. But good. As laser focused as I was on Friday night with Kristin, I still managed to flirt with other women online as I normally would. It was a nice distraction.

"Cannot fucking wait to be naked with you tonight." She texted me amidst a busy work morning.

"Got any more panties with dirty words on 'em?" I asked.

"Hehe...oh I just might." She wrote back.

"Did I tell you how much I loved you in the pigtails?" I replied.

"Well then I will keep that in mind, baby... I wore them just for you...7:30 tonight?"

"I'll have a blunt rolled and the wine poured."

"Muah!"

----------------------

I left work and had a couple of drinks with my coworkers. Did Kristin and I have another marathon ahead of us? Was she really bringing a bigger bag too?

I left the bar and put in a food order at a REALLY good Italian restaurant a few blocks away. A large pie, some pasta, salad and bread. I had plenty of red wine at home.

I was home just after 6:30. The restaurant was cooking up the food, and I had enough time to shower, shave and make myself perfect for Kristin.

The buzzer sounded around 7, alerting me to the food's arrival. I buzzed up the delivery guy, who was at my door a minute later with a whole heap of Italian food. I set the kitchen table extra nice tonight, complete with a gingham tablecloth; two wine glasses and one of the nicer looking bottles of red wine I had sitting on top of my fridge.

I grinded a whole bunch of weed and rolled a generous blunt. I lit just the tip and took a quick puff, taking the edge off just a bit before putting it out in the ashtray in front of me. I sat on my couch, wearing only my robe. The calm before the storm.

I grabbed my phone and began thumbing through all the delicious photos Kristin had sent me throughout the week. I especially enjoyed the one of Kristin naked, positioned in a nice wide squat, her erect clit hanging from her pussy. She held two fingers in a V in front of her mouth with her tongue out with a hint of saliva dripping off-- the universal gesture for pussy eating.

The door buzzer disrupted my reverie. She was here. I buzzed her up and just as quickly as the delivery guy had arrived, Kristin was at my front door.

"Hey baby." I greeted her, opening the door.

She didn't say anything. Her tongue was in my throat before I even knew what was happening.

"Heyyy baby." She finally responded, breaking our kiss. We looked at each other for a second and went right back to kissing.

Kristin had a bookbag with her and was dressed pretty normally. I grabbed both her tits with both hands eliciting an "Mmmmm..." from Kristin and a wiggle from my cock, which swung freely in my robe.

"Safe to say you missed me, baby?" She teased, putting her bag down on my living room floor and picking up the blunt from the ashtray. I took her coat and handed her the lighter. Kristin took a seat on my couch as I went to grab her a glass of wine from the kitchen.

We sat and smoked and finished a glass of wine, flirting and teasing, not getting too ahead of ourselves.

"Awww... you really did it up!" Kristin smiled at me, noticing the tablecloth and set table.

"I've been looking forward to seeing you." I replied with a smile.

"Well I'm very happy to be here, baby."

----------------

We ate. We drank. We chatted about our weeks, about work, about the nice weather we were having in New York. She told me a bit more about her family and school and what ultimately led her to the city. We flirted. We teased. We smiled at each other a whole bunch. The sexual excitement was palpable.

-----------------------

With the table clear, Kristin excused herself to the bathroom. I dropped my robe, got comfy in bed and lit what was left of the blunt while I waited for Kristin, who emerged a minute or two later completely naked.

"Figured my clothes were coming off anyway... And fuck it, I just need to be naked and fucked right now... It has been a WEEK!" And she was serious.

Kristin pushed me on my back and got on top of me, stuffing her tongue aggressively down my throat. I took her by the ass and tits; squeezing and groping as we rolled around naked, making out like horny teenagers. We moaned and groaned about how we fucking needed each other so fucking badly, how much we missed one another. I sucked her nipples, one then the other, back and forth, up and down. I licked her areola. She grabbed my cock hard, knowing it wouldn't take much for me to burst.

Kristin climbed on top of me, bringing her dripping pussy to my mouth. In position, Kristin began riding my face, as I reached around her and grabbed both her ass cheeks bringing her swollen clit into my mouth. It didn't take long for her to cum all over my face.

"I tried to swallow as much as I could, baby." I said looking up at her, my face soaked.

"It's my turn to swallow..." She shot back immediately, switching positions to lay on her back. "I wanna suck on your fucking man balls..."

Kristin opened wide as I got into position above her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." She opened wide and began to actually drool, as I lowered my sack into her mouth. She took my shaft in hand as she proceeded to slobber over one nut and then the other and then both. Over the next few minutes, Kristin's warm, wet mouth made out with my sack, as if she were nursing. I was ready to blow.

"Get on the fucking floor... on your fucking knees, now." I instructed her.

Happily, she got off the bed and got onto her knees. I stood in front of her as she throated me to the balls. She sucked. She licked. She spit. She slobbered. She squeezed my sack and with one last deepthroat, I exploded in her mouth. She moaned as spurt after spurt rocketed into her warm mouth.

She stood up and looked me square in the eye as opened her mouth to show me her tongue completely covered in my cum. I didn't need to say a word. We both leaned in for the absolutely CREAMIEST cumkiss. Our tongues licked and sucked and we drank my cum together as we French kissed like freaks. She licked my face clean and I licked hers.

We both collapsed back in my bed.

"THAT was a fucking blowjob." I said to her, as she got comfy in my arms with her head on my chest.

"Isn't your cum yummy, baby?" She asked sweetly.

"I love sharing it with you." I said to her.

"I love sharing it with YOU." She said right back. "I've wanted to suck your dick all week."

I grinned at her. "I've wanted to suck yours."

--------------------------------

We laid in bed together for a bit, continuing the dirty talk and teasing.

Kristin at one point got up and grabbed her bag from the other room. "Go put on your favorite new panties and stroke your dick for me..."I'll see you in a few minutes." She went on, closing the bathroom door behind her.

I retrieved said g-string from my dresser drawer and slid it on my hips, tying some of the extra waistband in a bow. It fit my waist perfectly like this, but concealed nothing. I had worn it several times during the week while I thought about Kristin. It still had her scent and I was very careful not to cum on it. I threw on a random jazz record and took a seat on the sofa. I took a gulp of wine. I grabbed my cock. And I waited for Kristin.

My cock responded the moment my bathroom door opened. "You ready for your Goddess?"

"Yes, Goddess." I played along.

Kristin turned the corner and entered my living room. She wore a small silk robe she had apparently brought with her. It barely made it down past her waist, leaving her giant ass mostly visible. Not hidden by her robe were rainbow patterned, knee-high athletic socks and hot pink, teeny-bopper Nike sneakers. Just below the bottom of her robe, the dark mushroom head of a thick penis poked out. Before I could say anything, she dropped the robe.

She stood there in her sneakers and rainbow knee high socks with what had to be a 9-10 inchpenis, strapped to her crotch. Her titties proudly on display, she raised her arms in a V above her head, striking a pose. "Hey stud." She said, licking her lips seductively as she watched me stroke my cock a bit harder in response to the glory in front of me. Her ass bulged like CRAZY in the straps.

"I know you love my big clit, but tonight I have something else for you to worship..." She stood akimbo with her hands on hips. Her giant dick hung straight down the middle.

I was speechless-- something I was growing accustomed to with her at this point. The socks and sneakers, her meaty thighs, her giant areola staring straight through me, her big fat penis right in the middle of it all.

I got off the sofa and crawled towards her on all fours.

Kristin squeezed the base of her big dick and held it up, stroking slowly as I approached. It was VERY realistic-- muscular and veiny. The skin tone was a near match with her own. The mushroom head was beautifully crafted and very pronounced. She stared at me predatorily as she spit on her hand and began jerking off for me.

On all fours right in front of her, I looked up.

"Is there something you'd like to ask me, stud?" She asked innocently, running the tips of her fingers up and down her muscular shaft.

"May I please suck your big dick, baby?" I mimicked her innocence, batting my eyelashes at her as I responded.

"She nodded."

I turned my head sideways (the way I'd seen many porn sluts take a cock in their mouths without the use of their hands) and opened wide. But just as she had last week, she playfully pushed me away before I could take her in my mouth.

Kristin crouched down and took me just a bit forcefully by the chin.

"Open." She instructed, her eyes glued to mine.

I looked her dead in the eye as I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. Kristin spit in my mouth. Then she did it again. And one more time.

"NOW... you can suck my dick." She said, releasing my chin from her hand and standing back up.

I picked up right where I left off, taking her mushroom head into my mouth with no hands. It didn't taste like much, but felt REALLY good; especially as her shaft began to slide down my tongue and into my throat.

"My dick is in your mouth, baby..." Kristin said, talking down to me, literally and figuratively. "Suck it like a bitch, baby... I know you can give that expert blowjob, baby..." She went on, lightly taking me by the back of my head, cradling me as I bobbed. I reached up and grabbed both titties, one in each hand, and played with her nipples as I began to try to deepthroat all 9 inches.

"Oh look at YOU..." She bubbled. "Are you trying to deepthroat me? So cute...You just LOVE my penis in your mouth... You just want the whole fucking thing... Don'tcha..." She giggled.

She redirected my hands to her shaft. "Two hands jacking me... Now." She commanded.

I cooed in delight as I looked up into her eyes. As instructed, I began a two-handed jacking of her shaft, while I continued licking and sucking on her fat tip.

"Jack me faster, stud." She barked, a bit louder this time. "...If you want a mouthful of my creamy goo, that is..."

And it was at that point, I realized this was in fact one of her squirting dildos. And I was about to get my first REAL facial... and a mouthful.

"Cream me, you fucking bitch." I mumbled back at her, best I could with the tip of her strap-on in my mouth.

"Oh FUCK yeah, baby..." She responded with a devilish chuckle, reaching towards the cum-pump hidden in her waist strap.

"Open wide, bitch." She commanded this time. She pulled her cock out of my mouth and held it firmly maybe 6 inches from my face. I opened my mouth. I stuck out my tongue.

"Say ahhhhhh, baby..." She teased. "Here it comes..."

I tried keeping my eyes open as long as I could.

Her cock ERUPTED in my face. Rope after rope of impressively realistic synthetic cum splashed and splattered ALL over my face and my tongue; some finding its way to my hairy chest.

I looked up at her, my face plastered. I showed her my tongue. I licked my lips, smearing it everywhere, enjoying its creamy strawberry taste.

"My my. You look fucking yummy, baby." Kristin said, taking a finger and scooping a gob of her cream off my cheek for a taste. "Go look at yourself in the mirror!"

I looked just as I had imagined. Maybe sexier?

"I could get used to seeing you like this." She teased.

"I'll suck your dick anytime, baby." And I wasn't kidding.

"You fuckin better..." She said, taking her cock in hand and jacking it lightly. She wiped the tip on my lips as the last few drops oozed out.

She began shaking her ass and titties to the record that was still spinning on my turntable. I walked over and took her by the cock. She took me by mine. We swayed together to the music playfully and romantically holding each other's cock and licking tongues. Kristin intermittently would stop to lick some of the cum from my face and share it with me.

After a delightful few minutes, Kristin went and grabbed her bag. She opened it and took out a smaller, darker, (and I couldn't actually believe this) actually even more realistic penis. It was a reasonable 7-8 inches and realistically thick. It was veinier. It rippled. I picked it up, noting how heavy and how flesh-like it felt.

"Ohhh..." She gave me a sly smile. "I had a feeling you'd like this one..."

I walked over to the middle of my living room, as if Kristin weren't there; and descended into my own little dirty world-- dancing with her muscular penis in my hands, jacking the entirety of the shaft as it slid it in and out of my drooling mouth. I looked at her as I took it with both hands and successfully downed all, but the last inch or so. Kristin grabbed her pussy and let out such a moan when she saw that.

For the first time in our encounters, it looked like Kristin was the one who was spellbound. I don't blame her. I was putting on quite the show.

Still wearing her strapon from before, she joined in a moment later; dancing like a slutty pornstar, in her rainbow socks and sneakers. She shook her titties for me. She swung her big dick this way and that, she stuck her tongue out and blew kisses at me. She bent over, reached around and spread her cheeks wide, proudly showing off her shithole to me. "Let's suck some dick together." Kristin said to me, taking the smaller cock from my hands. She grabbed the suction cup attachment and stuck it to the back before walking me by my dick to the full length mirror in my living room. She gave the suction cup a big, sexy lick and stuck the cock a little above knee-high on the mirror. The cock sprung and bounced just a bit as she let it go.

"Spit on it." She instructed as we pulled into position on all fours, on either side.

I gathered as much saliva as I could and spit all over it. Kristin did the same. We looked at each other. She raised her eyebrows suggestively. She opened her mouth and I spit on her tongue. She smiled. I opened my mouth and she did the same. We licked tongues ravenously for a moment afterwards.

With both our spit dripping from our tongues and the tip of this perfect cock, Kristin and I BOTH went in for the kill, our tongues meeting at the tip, fighting for position.

"Mmmmmmm... doesn't it feel so good to lick a big dick together, baby?" She asked, as we made out, feverishly.