Online Little Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 in the Big Apple.
965 words
3.8
3.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

l awoke to Lisa gently touching my cock. The smell of sweat and sex still in the air. Rubbing softly, stroking slowly. She'd never seen morning wood before.

"Can I kiss it daddy?" She asked shyly. She kissed the head, licked from the tip to my balls. She got between my legs, head bobbing up and down on my stiff rod. She pulled off my dick, slowly stroking softly again. "Am I doing good daddy? I want to be your good little pwincess." She asked. I nodded.

"Feels like you've done this before." I stated.

"Never, daddy. I watched some videos." She said with a blush.

I push her head back down to my balls. Sucking and licking like an experienced pro. All the while stroking my shaft still dripping with her spit. She moves back to my cock, taking all 8 inches. She chokes a little, but she takes it like a champ. I can't hold back as she deep throats me and stares up at me. Those eyes are enough to make me cum. She gags as I blow my load in her mouth. She releases my cock, spitting and coughing as my seed drips from her lips. Jumps from the bed and races to the fridge, gulping down a bottle of water.

"We need to teach you to swallow." I chuckled.

After we snuggled for a bit, I decided it was time to get out of bed. I went into the bathroom and started a bath for her. Cherry blossom scented bubbles. (That's her favorite.) I call her in, making sure its the perfect temperature for her.

We get in the soapy, hot water, her nestled between my legs. I begin reading Peppa Pig and Pooh Bear stories to her. After story time, I gently clean and massage every inch of her completely relaxed body. She gasps as i softly touch her princess parts. Rubbing her clit and kissing her neck, I can tell she wants more. "Please don't stop daddy" she pleaded. I rub a little faster as she starts to squirm. Pinching her nipple with one hand and her love button with the other, I feel her body tighten as she reaches climax.

With bath time finished, she gets out of the tub. I can hardly contain my erection looking at her perfect body, glistening with wetness as she dries herself.

We get dressed to start the day. She in a sheer pink blouse and baby blue capris, hiding her white "yes daddy" panties. She does her make up and hair in pigtails. Me in my khaki golf shorts and polo.

We walk the street hand in hand until we find a cute little bistro. Time for a late breakfast. Eggs and bacon for me, Belgian waffles for her. She is all smiles, still glowing from a night and morning of passion.

We make our way to the NY Botanical museum, staring in awe of the beauty of nature. We find a secluded spot near the orchid exhibit, and she pushes up to me. Rubbing herself against my cock. "I want to fuck you here daddy." She whispered. I pull her pants down and her panties to the side. Pushing her against a wall, lift her up and I slide my rod deep into her soaking love nest. She whimpers as I lower her down all the way. Kissing passionately, her bouncing on my cock. I slide a finger into her ass and she screams as she explodes. She bites my neck as I spew my seed onto her. She dresses, my cum dripping from her snatch filling her new panties.

We walk hand in hand through the rest of the museum, making our way to the exit.

As we leave, she says she wants to ride the subway. We get on the train, and sit in a car with only a few others on it. She sits on my lap, wiggling a bit. She looks deep in my eyes as she feels me getting hard. She giggles, knowing exactly what she's doing to me. I try to hide my hardon as we exit the train, making our way back to the hotel.

When we arrive at our room, I throw her on the bed face down. Pull her pants down and slap her ass.

"You were naughty on the train." I scolded.

Slapping her bare ass, I feel my cock growing again. I take her over my knee and continue spanking. Harder as her cheeks redden. I feel my cum and her own wetness dripping from her cunt. Tears start falling from her eyes as she starts to cry.

"Sorry daddy!" she screamed.

"Be my good girl." I chided.

She gets on her knees in front of me. Hands on her thighs, head down. She knows she misbehaved. I lift her face, wiping the tears. Smearing her eye makeup as I do. I pull out my dick and force it into her mouth. Hard. All the way to my balls. Lisa begins to gag on it. I remove my belt and wrap it around her neck. The harder I pull, the deeper I thrust into her. I see the tears welling again, and I release her, pulling my cock out. I forcefully slam my manhood to the back of her throat. In and out. In and out. All the while holding her by her pig tails. Grinding myself to the hilt, I hold it there until I cum. Holding my cock deep in her gullet, I made damn sure she swallowed it all this time.

As I released her from my grip, I kissed her tear soaked cheek and whispered, "good girl."

Now that she's learned her lesson, I hold her tight, kiss her cheek and snuggle for hours.