All Comments on 'Only the One'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Brayden1974Brayden1974over 1 year ago

I love it. please continue. leather shorts driving me crazy i put mine on as i read it and wanked off thinking of what happens next.xxxx

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Oh shit. I knew this wasn't going to go well the moment I read remote farmhouse. But then again, maybe... Once again, Mr. D, you've shown what can be done with just 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot but scary story, careful what you wish for. I was on a business trip just out of college once and met two big truckers in a hotel bar. I'd been experimenting with men a bit before graduating, mostly bj's but I did go further with a professor friend, actually he made me take him deep. After excessive drinking with the two truckers, we ended up in my room, I started sucking on one guy while watching his buddy stroking himself and then saw him put-on a condom, I wasn't expecting a fuck session but that's what they wanted and got. I woke up late the next morning and saw a well filled condom on the stand and three others on the floor, I was sore. One guy left a note writing I was really tight and thanks. Every now and then I remember bits and pieces, I'm pretty sure I was begging for it. I guess it could have been worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...