All Comments on 'Only Time Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

A great ending to a great act. I love the slow burn you have the Amber Harris story on. The replacement for Russel should lead to some interesting things. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

Crowbar exposing the Swamp Frogs during their own news conference and destroying the usefulness of three of their people in the process.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL THE TC PLAY 2ND FIDDLE TO THE SWAMPERS

with all the firepower among the TC, sooner or later one is going to snap because of what the swampers are doing to him/her personally. TK U MLJ LV NV

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
OH BETTINA ... DID YOU HEAR THAT

I think the WHOLE Town and County, even all the way to Washington heard the IC's press comments. RATTLED A FEW CAGES HE DID ... and the teaser at the conclusion.

Great storytelling WW,

ricevitorericevitorealmost 4 years ago
Deer mr.WifeWatchman..

this time you had pulled a very big boner....

Why Amber Harris, speaking on phone, says :

- I'm not cellmates with Betty any more, and so far she hasn't told me who the father of her baby is, nor where the baby is....- while we know very well that Amber Harris knows who Betsy's biological father is and also where Betsy is.

The Nuclear Option Ch. 02 - Part 7 - Press Payback Plans

"And it gets even better." Amber said happily. "Take a look at these." She passed over a file folder. Inside were photographs of documents that were in a file folder.

"What's this?" West asked. "Oh my God. DNA tests... Betty Morelli is Betsy's birth mother, and the biological father is..." He flipped to the next photograph, then gasped. "Jesus H. Christ! Amber, where did you get this?"

"From a source." said Amber. "For your plausible deniability, all I'll say is that Dr. Laura Fredricson knows that her husband is Betsy's biological father. Those photos were taken of the file put together for Dr. Fredricson. And we're going to tell the world that Donald Troy is Betsy's real father."

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Congrats to those who figured it out. There were some who unerringly saw through my meager deceptions and got it right. The redoubtable Bowser would give y'all two thumbs up... if he had thumbs. :o)

ricevitore - I didn't mess up. Yes, Amber knows, but In the epilogue of this story, Amber said that Betty had not TOLD her that the IC was the father of her (Betty's) child. That is an important distinction. But you have stumbled upon a very important cluuuuue to what's going on, there...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this chain.

You are talking about the VERY things I've been thinking. Are you a mind reader? I use this descriptor again. You must be precient! Now if I.C. could only develope a vaccine for "Rona". (He is multi-talented after all.). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

I have been picking up those crubs (tidbits) you have been dropping regarding Amber Harris mission...I can't wait for the full story

Is it time to unleashed it though? "Only time" will tell...

....Godian....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Double posts

All your stories are posted twice. Unless course it is just my connection.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
next story submitted, and more comments

The next story, 'Red Squad', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Anonymous/Double Posts - yes, my stories get listed twice, and it's happening to others as well as to me. It's likely an error in the stored procedure that gathers the data for display on the page. Nothing I can do about it, and it's not harming anything, so it's a first world problem to live with.

Godian - yes, I'm building up to a huge story, and it's a few stories down the road. Should be fun.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love to know why Laura is such a danger to the government perps? I'm in two minds. Firstly I want Don to take out the swampies and live happily ever after, but,,secondly,mater that what is the future for the IC?

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Only Time Series Info