Only to Find Some Peace of Mind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, I know this seems a bit short notice but were you planning on doing anything this weekend?"

"Not really, why has something happened?"

"No, nothing serious but I kinda wanted to talk to you about something in private."

I did not quite know what to think of it, Molly was really the sort of person who would spring up out of nowhere with messages of this sort. Besides, what was so important that it could not be discussed over the phone? But there would be no time to think about that now, the thought of Molly's giant honkers was springing back into my mind again, so I rushed to the bathroom to have my shower. I cleaned myself far more methodically and vigorously than before, pressing soap and body gel into my skin hard enough to inflict a certain degree of pain just to force, again the thought out of my mind. After my shower, I shaved just hard enough to get all the hair off my chest and upper lip in one swoop, ironically I managed to avoid cutting myself with the razor blade.

It was Friday and everyone in the office was highly talkative of spending time in the good weather at the weekend. My mind however was a hive of activity that I knew fine well had got to be settled. That was why despite Molly's request, I decided, not her, I decided to get what she wanted to say out of her before the day was out.

I decided to do it at lunch and to get it over with before Molly left her desk. As a sort of rule, Molly was one of the few to leave the office to go to the lunch room, it was the only way. I had got to put my foot down and hard.

"Molly!"

I said, catching Molly leaning forward about to stand up to leave.

"Yes, what's up?"

'for fuck sake her nipples are hard! Even from where I am I can make them out perfectly, shit!' I thought, swallowing painfully.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?"

I tried my best to be assertive and manly in my voice. It was sadly not very convincing or at least I didn't think so, Molly thought I was very adamant. Her face went rather pale all of a sudden at this. She sat back down again.

"Well... you've been having sex with Jake haven't you?"

End of Part 1.

12