OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's none of my business," the saleswoman downplayed her response, even though hearing what she'd heard had indeed shocked her.

"That's nice of you to say," Lisa said. "I just want you to know we're not some incestuous wackos."

"Whatever you say," the woman said noncommittally, as she put the few outfits in a bag, including the one Lisa had selected for herself.

"Yes, they're only step-siblings, not related by blood," Lisa finished. "So my son dominating my step-daughter isn't illegal or anything."

"Oh!" the woman yelped, shooting back to completely flustered! " That'll be $178.12."

Lisa paid and said, "Thank you. Have a pleasant rest of your day." She then left the store, excited by her rush from playing around with this woman's head.

Opening the rear door to the car for her, Marty ordered, "Back seat, Mommy."

"Oh? That's the name of a kinky series I read last week," Lisa purred, having been fascinated by a kinky series of stories about incest she'd read on Literotica, ironically called Backseat Mommy. She'd envied the incestuous woman at the time, but now she didn't need to.

Lisa obediently climbed into the backseat of Tyra's Tesla, and Marty followed her inside.

"Drive us to the Eddington strip mall," Lisa ordered, once Tyra had situated herself in the driver's seat, while Lisa fished out her son's dick. This blowjob wouldn't be as kinky and taboo as in the Backseat Mommy stories, but it would still be pretty hot. [In those stories, a Mom sucked and fucked her son in the backseat of their car over the course of a few days, while her oblivious husband drove them, and even caried on conversations with her during a long road trip. Check out my Backseat Mommy series, for a wild saga about a Mom and son's wicked cross-country sex adventure cum love story.]

"Got it," Tyra said, not knowing the strip mall, or even this area at all, so she typed it into her phone to get the route.

As she began driving, she glanced into the rear-view mirror and couldn't see her Mom at all, only her brother. She adjusted the mirror so it was useless for its normal purpose, but it now gave her a decent look at what was happening in the backseat... their Mom was giving her brother another blowjob.

"Get your eyes back on the road," Marty rebuked her. His sister had been staring into the mirror while she was driving down the street!

"Sorry!" Tyra startled, snapping her attention back to the road.

"Oh, yeah Mom, you hungry slut," Marty moaned, "how much do you love your son's big fucking cock?"

"I love it so much, my son," Lisa said, sitting upright while she continued stroking his cock, and she started kissing him.

Marty kissed her back, while Tyra stopped the car for a red light. She couldn't explain why, but she couldn't help feeling a little jealous. She wanted to take part in everything!

Marty broke the kiss, pushed his Mom's head back down and onto his cock, and she resumed sucking. "Don't worry Tyra, soon you'll have this dick in your mouth too."

"Who said I wanted any of that?" Tyra objected, trying to make it appear like she wasn't dying to pull over, get into the backseat and join in on sucking that cock.

"Don't pretend you'll ever object to being my completely submissive sister slut," Marty said, confidence oozing out of him.

There was a honk! Tyra looked up, was startled to see a green light, and she hurriedly resumed driving.

Lisa sat up, stroking her son's cock, with her saliva now coating it, "Don't worry Tyra, tonight you'll be sucking your first cock, and your total lack of experience will be a great selling point."

"I don't know if I can do that," Tyra worried. Last night had been amazing, but her family, including her, had gotten totally carried away! Had all those extremes been too much for the website? All that cash flooding in said it wasn't. But would she be up for going even further tonight? She caught her thoughts going around in circles, so she set them aside and refocussed on her driving

"Trust me," Lisa assured her while she rolled her fingers over her son's hard cock head, "they want a blowjob next, so we'll give them an epic blowjob show."

"Yeah! You're going to learn to be a nasty cock sucker we can be proud of, just like our Mom here," Marty added.

"Marty, don't be crude," Lisa scolded.

"Sorry, Mom," he apologized sheepishly, a bit surprised by the sudden scolding.

"I am a nasty cock sucker for your cock, and I'm proud of it, son," Lisa said, "and your sister may very well become one too, but you've got to let up on her and allow her to find her own way there. If you keep pushing her like this, she'll only push back."

"Okay, that makes sense," Marty said. He didn't want to do anything to ruin this amazing good fortune he was having. He was without a doubt the luckiest guy in the world!

"Tonight we'll give Marty a double blowjob while I teach you, probably along with teaching a bunch of nerds online, how to worship a nice big cock properly," Lisa said. "What do you think of that, Tyra?"

"Well, they definitely said they want to see me sucking some dick," Tyra admitted, and truth be told, she did want to suck Marty's dick.

"True, but do you want to suck your brother's dick?" Lisa asked.

"I think so," Tyra answered, playing up her small amount of doubt. She didn't want to appear too eager to Marty, even though she wished that dick was inside her mouth right now!

"We won't ever make you do anything you don't want to do, honey," Lisa said. "This is your show. But if we really want to rake in the money, we've got to keep giving the viewers what they want. Which means if you're up for it, you'll need to keep expanding your limits like you did last night. The good news is that you'll only need to expand them in small increments, because if you expand them too far and too fast, we'll soon run out of increasingly naughty activities to explore in front of them."

"I know," Tyra said.

"Think about it," Lisa said. "And take all the time you need. But right now, I know what I want."

Lisa bent down and took her son's cock back into her mouth and she resumed bobbing hungrily.

"Yeah Mom, suck my cock," Marty said. He glanced at the car's rear-view mirror and was surprised to see his sister looking right back at him. She'd stopped at another red light, and apparently she couldn't keep her eyes off of him!

This time Tyra saw the light turn green, and she resumed driving, now only three minutes away from the strip mall.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you really know how to suck a cock," Marty said, not that he had anything to compare it to... but her wet mouth, soft lips and suctioning had his balls boiling in short order.

"Mmmmmmmm," Lisa moaned on his cock, not slowing down, and looking forward to his second load of creamy cum.

Tyra's pussy burned as she listened, and somewhat watched the taboo scene occurring in the backseat. Who would have thought that the very first sex in her Tesla would consist of mother-son incest between members of her own family? Or that any of the past couple of days' occurrences would have happened? Not that she was complaining!

"Oh, yes Mommy slut, deep throat my cock," Marty urged her, "just like that!" pushing her head down and holding it there for a couple seconds.

Lisa was turned on completely by this rough treatment, doing her best not to gag on his hard cock with its entirety deep inside her mouth... and beyond.

Marty released her head, and now Lisa started deep throating his entire dick with each bob, really working it over.

"Swallow his load, Mommy," Tyra urged, wanting to take at least some part in this kinky action.

"Yeah, and I'm about to burst," Marty warned.

Lisa kept bobbing until the first rope erupted into her mouth, and then she backed off a tad, but she kept her lips wrapped around his cock head so she could catch, but not swallow, the rest of his cum... since yet another wicked idea had popped into her head!

"Fuck," Marty groaned, as his dick unloaded inside his sexy Mom's mouth.

Lisa retained the entire load inside her mouth, and she sat up when Tyra stopped for another red light. As soon as the Tesla came to a complete stop, Lisa grabbed her daughter's chin and used it to pull Tyra's face towards hers, and then she pressed her daughter's lips snugly against her own... and ejected her son's entire load of cum into her daughter's mouth!

Tyra certainly wasn't expecting anything like that to happen! But gamely, she accepted the snowball of cum into her mouth and swallowed down her brother's load, quick as a whistle. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths for about fifteen seconds before Lisa backed away. She glanced to her left, and spied a guy staring down at her from a tall pickup truck in stunned awe.

She gave him a wave and a saucy grin before... still holding the guy's gaze... she bent down and took her son's cock back into her mouth. By now the guy's mouth had dropped open.

The light changed, and Tyra drove the last few hundred yards to the strip mall with the aftertaste of her brother's cum still in her mouth. The previous evening she'd eaten it from her Mom's snatch as an ingredient in a creampie, and just now she'd tasted and swallowed it from her Mom's mouth... but what she really wanted was to taste it exploding directly out of her brother's cock and into her mouth.

She pulled into the strip mall and saw a sex toy shop, so she assumed that was their next stop. Tyra parked and said, looking back and seeing her Mom once again sucking her brother's cock... she was as insatiable as a teenage boy! "We're here."

Lisa sat up and said, "All right, so now it's part two of the plan. You guys can wait here."

"Really?" Tyra asked, involuntarily glancing down at her brother's inviting cock. It was still hard.

"Actually, why don't you go over there to DJ's Pizza and order us a pizza," Lisa said, pulling a twenty out of her purse and handing it to Tyra. "I should be back out by the time they've finished baking it."

"Um, okay," Tyra said, curious about what her mother had in mind... but she'd always liked surprises.

Lisa left her kids behind and went into the adult shop, where she purchased a couple of items for tonight, and a few more things she planned on using later in the upcoming week or weeks. For tonight, she bought a collar and a leash. For some future adventures, she also bought three strap-ons in different sizes, nipple clamps, some edible paint, some anal lube, a set of three butt plugs, a pair of handcuffs, and some blindfolds. She also purchased three new sex toys. One was a rabbit, very much like one she already she had, but new and improved. The second was a double-ended dildo for what would be a wild show someday soon, she hoped. Lastly, she bought a suction cup ten-inch black cock... just for her to enjoy in the shower, but perhaps also for a future show.

She returned with her bag of fun, just as her kids were returning to the car with the pizza.

Tyra drove home... they shared the pizza... then Tyra went for a nap, Marty went back out to pick up a new 4k camera, so he could film from various angles on the main feed from the stationary camera on a tripod, but also switch to closeups, and Lisa typed responses to some of the requests they'd received from their fans.

Lisa agreed that 'Mommy' (the only name she'd ever be using on their shows), would do topless dick ratings for a fifty-dollar tip minimum. Then for the next couple of hours (between also doing a few other things), she rated dicks with blunt honesty during fifteen to thirty second one-on-one sessions while she was topless and, of course, wearing a mask. She was somewhat astonished by how some men with tiny dicks wanted to pay for getting humiliated, but she was more than willing to comply. She also had some opportunities to see some very nice dicks during the process, many of them nice and hard.

When Tyra joined her in the living room following her nap, feeling refreshed, Lisa observed, "Your fans are a kinky lot."

"That they are," Tyra agreed.

"I've been doing topless dick ratings for the last hour," Lisa said, still topless, wearing only a miniskirt and stockings.

"Which explains why your tits are out right now," Tyra smiled, admiring her Mom's large knockers, and cheered by the welcome thought that she too would likely look that hot when she got older... her Mom had probably bequeathed her some great genetics.

"Yeah, it's easier than getting undressed over and over."

"How much are you charging?"

"Fifty bucks a shot for between fifteen and thirty seconds, depending."

"Wow!" Tyra said.

"We could charge double for the two of us at once," the Mom said. "Maybe triple."

"That could be fun," Tyra said.

"They also keep telling me they want to watch you suck your brother's dick, lose your virginity to him, take his facials, take it up the ass, get gangbanged, get fisted, lez out with your 'Mommy', and some of them even asked for some piss play, which they'd be willing to pay top dollar to see," Lisa said... all of them things she wouldn't mind facilitating for her daughter and herself once Tyra felt up to doing them.

"Jesus!" Tyra exclaimed, having encountered many of those same requests in her fans' comments in the past; but hearing her Mom reporting them out loud made them seem even more real and wild... especially after all that had transpired the previous evening.

"I know," Lisa agreed with the sentiment. "I had no idea the online world was so kinky, yet also so financially rewarding."

"I agree with you!"

"So we'll need to come up with a plan to capitalize on all of that kinkiness during the next few days and weeks," Lisa summarized.

"I'll think about that wild list in the next while; but for tonight, I'm obsessing about sucking my brother's big, fat cock and swallowing his load for the first time," Tyra said bluntly, unable to get his dick... and her hunger for it... out of her head.

"That's actually my plan for tonight," Lisa assured her. "I think we should do it in two or three parts."

"Parts? There are different parts to sucking dick?"

"Yes, parts. First I'll instruct you about how to suck a cock; we'll stage a live tutorial," Lisa said, "which we can then isolate and sell online afterwards".

"Okay," Tyra agreed tentatively.

"Why do you sound so doubtful?"

"It's just that I don't want to look incompetent in front of all those of those people," Tyra explained.

"No, no, no," Lisa reassured her. "You won't look incompetent, just inexperienced. Which they already know about you, so it's a selling point. Our goal is to have your fans accompany you along your sexual journey."

"I guess."

"You guess? I admit that I've appointed myself as the acting director of your online adventures. But if at any time you don't like what I'm doing, please tell me," Lisa said, giving her daughter a hug, "you started this enterprise. This is your show."

"Okay, that makes sense," Tyra agreed, enjoying the warm embrace. "So what's part two?"

"A double blowjob," Lisa said.

"A double blowjob?" Tyra echoed questioningly.

"Yeah, we'll both suck your brother's... what did you just call it?" she smiled, backing away and placing her hands in her daughter's. "...big, fat cock together."

"I love that phrase!" Tyra said, loving it for reasons she didn't know. The words just sounded so good together, and they were the perfect description of her brother's impressive dick.

"It does flow off our tongues nicely," Lisa agreed. "Anyway, I'll suck his balls while you suck his dick. Then we'll suck his dick simultaneously from both sides, with our lips touching while we go side to side together in smooth unison. We'll be kind of kissing each other and his dick simultaneously!"

"Kinky!" Tyra said. Her fans would love to see that.

"Then for stage three, you'll work his dick over and he'll give you his creamy load for the first time," Lisa added.

"How? A facial?"

"That's likely better for the camera," Lisa said. "But swallowing it is delicious... literally! And come to think of it, if you show the camera your open mouth full of his cum both before and after you swallow, that's just as photogenic."

"Mmmmmm," Tyra said. "I do want to taste it directly from his big, fat cock."

"Then it's your call; why don't you decide on the spur of the moment? Either way, you'll get lots of chances to taste it after the show," Lisa said. "But on that note, you should go and get dressed. Put on the dress we got and mocha thigh high stockings, and nothing else."

"What else did you buy today?" Tyra asked.

"You'll find out soon," Lisa said. "If you're surprised, that will look good for our audience."

"Fine," Tyra sighed, wanting to know right away.

"Just go. Hurry up," Lisa said.

After Tyra left, she went to check on the throne, now that it was all set up. It was magical! Marty had placed cameras in a couple of different places, and had set up his laptop to switch automatically from one camera angle to another. And he'd also set up a television screen that the cameras wouldn't see, but he'd always be able to monitor what was currently being shown online. He'd need that whenever he was part of the show. "Nice," she said.

"Yeah, now I think we can give them a very authentic, visually appealing show," Marty agreed.

"I kind of want you to fuck me right here and now," Lisa offered, still topless.

"Good idea! If I dump a load into your sweet pussy right away, I'll last substantially longer during the livestream," Marty said, pressing Record on the computer. Not for the audience, just to share with his immediate family sometime later

"Then we'll be doing it for the good of the show," Lisa justified.

Marty came over and kissed her. "And for you to be a good Mommy-slut to your dominant son," he added, when he broke the kiss.

"That goes without saying," she said, removing her miniskirt, spinning around and bending over the throne, offering her pussy up from behind... now only wearing her stockings.

"It's still fun to say," Marty said, hurriedly losing his pants. Just like his mother and sister, he never wore underwear anymore.

"What is?" Lisa asked coyly. She too loved hearing that wicked phrase. Words that always turned her on... they were so wrong and so taboo... which made them so right.

"Mommy-slut," Marty said again, sliding his dick into her very wet pussy.

"Which makes you a Mother fucker," Lisa moaned, while her son's big dick filled her right up. Following all those months of getting no dick at all, getting his big, fat cock pounding her pussy whenever she wanted, was heavenly!

"Oh yeah, I'm a literal Mother fucker," Marty groaned, loving to hear his mother talking so nastily.

"And eventually you'll be a sister fucker too," Lisa added, looking forward to facilitating his taking her daughter's virginity.

"Oh yeah! Because now I'm the man of the house," Marty said, relishing that phrase too, while he slammed into his hot Mommy.

"And the big dick of the house too," Lisa moaned, her orgasm rising quickly from the good hard fucking.

"And your holes are mine to use whenever I want," Marty declared, reaching for his Mom's hair and tugging on it.

"Yes, you mother fucker, you can use Mommy's holes whenever you want," she willingly agreed, loving the idea of her young stud with his big cock being available to fuck her all day and all night.