OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

YEAH!

Oh, God!

Suck that cock!

Teach me too, Mommy!

Let me come join you!

"Now baby girl, this specific cock, your brother's, seems to always be hard, locked and loaded," Lisa began explaining. But it's important for a novice cock sucker like you to know that when a dick is soft, it feels different inside your mouth. Feeling yourself stirring it to life while it hardens inside your mouth is an amazingly surreal experience."

"I understand, Mommy," Tyra nodded, slowly stroking the hard cock, resisting the temptation just to take it into her mouth.

"You're already utilizing the next skill: using your hands. Many girls, and any of you boy cock suckers out there... it is 2022 after all... a topnotch blowjob requires you to use more than just your mouth. A common mistake is just to put it in your mouth and blow. That can more or less work sometimes, but an excellent blowjob also requires your hands."

"Like this, Mommy?" Tyra asked, jacking the dick.

"Yes, like that. Wrap your hand around his shaft and slowly stroke it up and down. Feel the steel-like hardness of his dick. Feel the sensitive flesh. Get his dick as hard as possible. And all that eye candy you're showing him through your sorry excuse for a dress is also helping!"

"It's already so hard, Mommy; can't I just suck it now?" Tyra asked. "I really want to suck my brother's big, fat cock!"

"Not quite yet, you eager sister slut," Lisa rebuked her mildly. "Patience is important. Make him beg for it. Make him desperate to feel it inside your mouth."

"Okay, Mommy," Tyra nodded, stroking it up and down as she stared at the glorious cock.

"But you can use other techniques, just by using one or both of your hands," Lisa said. "Swirl your hand up and down your brother's dick like a corkscrew."

"Like this?" Tyra asked, moving her hand up while turning it, then back down in another rotating motion.

"Yes honey, that's perfect."

"Yes, just like that," Marty groaned. That felt really good, especially with the smooth twisting.

"You can also use your fingers by rolling them over his sensitive cock head," the mother continued. "While using your free hand to rub his chest, his legs, or to cup and massage his balls. On his chest you can use your nails a little. Reach up and graze his hard nipples. Stimulate and optimize his entire body, until he's begging you to suck him."

"Okay," Tyra obeyed, as she continued her slow, smooth, twisting strokes on his hard cock. For the next two or three minutes she practiced doing everything her Mom had suggested. She caressed her free hand over her brother's chest, then up to his hard nipple, having never thought before that men might ever have hard nipples, then she slithered it back down after having rubbed both nipples, before she placed it on his balls and gently cupped them.

Comments continued rolling in throughout, but none of the three were still paying them any attention... they were hardly aware anymore they even had an audience, since each of them was enthralled with the task at hand... whether they were doing, experiencing, or were just observing, ready to offer further instruction.

"Now I should note that the tip of a man's cock is by far its most sensitive part... especially the underside," Lisa explained. "In fact, you could consider it the male equivalent of a female's clitoris with reasonable accuracy. So it doesn't matter if your man has a ten-inch cock, a nine-incher like your brother's here, or even a small four-inch cock, the most important aspect of it is the tip. I've occasionally made men come without taking more than two or three inches into my mouth, since it's the head that usually pushes them over the edge."

The mother and expert cock sucking teacher looked into the camera and said, "So for the aspiring cock suckers out there, girls or even guys, understand that while deep throating a cock is hot, devouring it aggressively is sexy, getting face fucked is wicked fun, and just taking as much as you can into our mouth is important... it's the mushroom top that will really get your man, your top, your boyfriend, your Master, your husband, your son, your brother, or just some random guy on the other side of a glory hole, to come like gangbusters."

"Mommy, can I please suck him now?" Tyra whined. Her Mom's hot descriptions, along with the hard, throbbing cock in her hand,l had gotten her absolutely desperate to begin sucking it!

"Wait just another moment, dear. So everyone, there are lots of effective ways to pleasure the tip," Lisa continued. "For example, you can start with just kissing it. So go ahead, Babygirl, you may start kissing the head of your brother's dick."

"Yes, Mommy!" Tyra replied eagerly before she complied by bringing her lips close and kissing it.

Lisa looked into the camera, which was panned widely enough to show Tyra kissing the cock head, and also Lisa's pretty face. "Kissing the head of his dick can drive your man wild! He'll squirm with need, and will suffer through some teasingly beautiful agony. At first, just give him lots of little kisses... pecks, per se."

"Got it," Tyra said, now kissing the penis's head over and over... taking care to cover her brother's entire cock head with kisses... on top, below, and both sides.

"Good girl," Lisa approved. "Make sure you kiss every aspect of that dick's head. Drive him wild with your gentle teasing... feeling your soft lips and warm breath will turn him into a muddled mess of desire."

"You can say that again!" Marty agreed. "It feels so good right now," he added, enjoying all the tender teasing, but just like his sister, what he really wanted was her actual lips wrapped around it.

"Now really tease your brother, baby girl," the mother continued. "Open your lips a bit and begin giving him nice, moist squeezes on the tip of his cock."

"Yes, Mommy," Tyra obeyed, doing exactly what she was being told, really putting her heart in it.

"Jesus!" Marty moaned, the sweet wetness driving him wild. Everything his Mom was saying was true. He was discovering that this wicked teasing and Tyra focussing only on his cock head... was somehow giving him more pleasure than even his Mom's wickedly hungry deep cock sucking had done.

"You see how easy it is to drive a man wild this way?" Lisa asked.

"Yes Mommy," Tyra said. "Check out the look on his face right now, especially his eyes!"

"Yes, you're doing a wonderful job! Now add some more saliva to get his whole head nice and wet, and start licking it a little," Lisa instructed... wishing she was the one doing the cock sucking right now, instead of just lecturing about the technique... her son's cock was just so fucking perfect!

"Okay, Mommy. Like this?" Tyra asked eagerly, licking the top of her brother's cock head like she would an ice cream cone.

"Yes, you eager little slut," Lisa approved. "But be sure to include his entire head; swirl your tongue around his cock, as if you're a tongue tornado."

"Oh, yes Mommy," Tyra agreed enthusiastically, doing just that... swirling her tongue all around the cock head, which was now wet and shiny with her saliva... which made it look even more appealing.

"Oh God, Mom!" Marty moaned. "She's driving me crazy!"

"Good! That's the main point," the mother explained. "Remember, you're only the stud model today, so enjoy yourself, but keep your load inside your balls."

"I'll try, Mom," Marty said, thankful he'd dumped that load in his Mom right before the show.

"Now wrap your lips around his cock head, and suck it like a lollipop," Lisa instructed.

"Okay," Tyra said, finally being allowed to put the cock in her mouth. And as soon as she did, she began bobbing a bit.

"No, no, no! Not like that, at least not yet," Lisa said, pulling her daughter away. "Do it like this."

"Mom!" Marty whined.

"Just sit back and watch for a moment," Lisa said. She wrapped her lips around the cock head, then backed away, making a small popping sound when her lips left the cock.

"Oh God," Marty moaned.

"See?" Lisa asked, and she did it again.

"Oh, I can do that, Mommy," Tyra said, gently pushing her mother away, to get her brother's cock back in her mouth.

When her daughter did exactly what Lisa had demonstrated, she approved, "That's it, Babygirl, perfect!"

"Mmmmmmmm," Tyra moaned continuously, as she did it over and over.

"Now, do your tornado swirl again," Lisa instructed after a few cock pulls.

"Okay," Tyra said, loving the satisfaction coming from just doing as she was told... and hearing her brother moaning in response to it.

After another thirty seconds or so, Lisa said, "Now let's expand your repertoire with a few different cock sucking techniques."

"Okay," Tyra said.

"For some men, the small sit at the top of the penis where their delicious creamy cum comes out... it's called the urethral meatus... is super sensitive. So applying your tongue to it while you're sucking the cock head can really drive a man wild. Now be warned that some men really enjoy this, but some don't," Lisa explained. "Let's see how your brother feels about it. Suck on just his cock head, while you flick your tongue up and down against his slit."

"Yes Mommy," Tyra agreed, taking just the head of her brother's cock back in her mouth and using her tongue as instructed.

"Oh, yeah!" Marty said with a deep groan, starting to tremble while her tongue teased his slit.

"I think this man likes it," Lisa understated to the audience.

"So Intense," Marty said, this procedure almost literally driving him wild.

"Now by the way, all you cock suckers," Lisa said, "often by now your man, your Master, top or whatever, will have begun face fucking you, or forcing his dick down your throat to tickle your tonsils... and if he does, then just do as you're told. Your purpose here is to make him happy and make him come. His pleasure needs to be your pleasure. But this time my son here will resist those temptations, so I can teach my daughter and you guys a few more techniques for pleasuring a man by using only your hands, tongue and mouth."

"I really would be skull fucking her by now, if you'd allow it," Marty agreed.

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa purred. "That sounds really hot, but not just yet, my son. Now if the slit flicking doesn't work, there's another simple technique that's often effective in intensifying the man's pleasure, and stimulating his balls. It's to take him a bit deeper into your mouth and rub the tip of his cock against your tongue and inside one of your cheeks."

"Really?" Tyra asked.

"Yes. I'll demonstrate," Lisa said, wanting her son's cock back in her mouth anyway. She took it into her mouth only a few inches, angled his dick as she'd explained, and used her tongue and cheek to stimulate the head.

"Man oh man, Mom. That feels amazing!" Marty moaned, each different technique delivering different sensations, all of them directly to his cock.

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa moaned, knowing the humming sound would provide yet another new pleasure to her son's cock.

"Oh my," Marty trembled.

Lisa pulled back, and her daughter eagerly took the cock back into her mouth. "Making moans or humming sounds can also enhance the man's blowjob experience."

Tyra tried to replicate what her Mom had just done, and after a couple of shifts of the dick, which was now four-plus inches inside her mouth, she had the cock head resting against her cheek.

"That's it, sis," Marty said, letting her know she was doing great!

"Mmmmmmm," the sister hummmmed, replicating what her mother had done.

"Oh fuck," Marty groaned, the humming sensation indeed adding to the intensity of his pleasure.

"By the way, for variety, you can also use the roof of your mouth to stimulate his cock head," Lisa added.

"Like this?" Tyra asked, backing away and then taking it back in, the changed angle getting his cock to rub itself against the top of her mouth, tickling him a bit.

"Yes, that's perfect, my sexy cock sucking daughter," Lisa said fondly, gently combing her fingers through her hair.

"Not as good as the cheek, but still good," Marty reported.

"Fair enough," Lisa allowed. "Every man is different. But the lips, the tongue, the inside of the cheek, and the top of the mouth all provide different textures, which make for different experiences."

"I see," Tyra said, taking the cock out of her mouth.

"If you wonder why some men cheat, and I'm miles away from defending them at all," Lisa began, "it's often because the sex they get at home has become boring. Every blowjob the same, every sex session using the same few positions. It's important to give your man variety, and that also goes for all you boys when you're pleasing your women. Mix things up. Experiment with various positions. Read the Kama Sutra and try out some of those positions, and do whatever else you can come up with."

"That makes sense," Tyra nodded.

"Now let's focus on the tongue," Lisa continued. "A blowjob is lots more than just sucking and bobbing. The hands are important, and we'll go into more about that a bit later, but the best cock suckers utilize a variety of skills, and they always have wicked tongues."

"Like the tornado thing?" Tyra asked, doing that once again on her brother's dick.

"Yes honey, the tornado thing is a great example. Your tongue should roll, it should twirl, it should swirl, and it should lick. The tongue should always take an active part in a blowjob, which many women are unaware of, or they just get lazy," the mother explained. "Now go ahead and use your tongue."

"Okay Mommy," Tyra obeyed, this time licking her tongue from the bottom of the shaft up to the cock head before putting it into her mouth, while she continued using her tongue.

"Viewers, anyone can give 'just okay' blowjobs, since most men are pretty easy to please," Lisa said, "but using your tongue effectively will take any blowjob from okay to good, to great, to absolutely cum erupting!"

"Yeah, this is so good," Marty moaned.

"You can think of a blowjob as a three-piece jazz combo. Your lips, your tongue, and your hands all playing in sync with other to create beautiful music," Lisa explained. "Your lips wrapped around the cock for suction and control, your tongue bathing the dick with wetness and excessive saliva, plus your hands working his balls or his shaft."

Tyra, listening intently as she used her tongue on her brother's cock, followed her mother's instructions without receiving any actual orders. She wrapped her hand around her brother's shaft and slowly stroked it.

"A skilled cock sucker is great at multi-tasking, since her tight lips, the constant motion and lubrication of her tongue, accompanied by the smooth strokes of her hands and fingers, stimulate a barrage of sensations in her man... driving him wild with desperation and desire."

Kyra licked all the way up and down her brother's shaft several times to bathe it in her saliva until it was wet and slick, before taking just a couple inches of the head into her mouth and gripping the remainder of his slick dick with both hands. She then stroked them up and down his shaft while she rotated them, and her lips and active tongue made love to the head.

"Oh fuck Mom, you're so right about that!," Marty groaned while his cock was being worked on, both inside and out.

Having fixed her attention on addressing their audience, Lisa belatedly noticed what her daughter was doing. "Oh, you're already doing it, and I can see Marty's eyes glazing over. Good job! Now take more your brother's cock inside your mouth, my sexy slut," Lisa said. "Take in four or five inches until it's just barely touching your throat, and then just keep it there."

"Understood," Tyra said, obeying her mother by taking a tad over half of her brother's dick into her mouth and just holding it still... the hard dick feeling so good just resting there.

"Good girl," Lisa said. "You'll be deep throating him soon. Now for this next technique, press your tongue against the underside of his cock, slide it forward along his shaft as far as it can reach, and then slide it back without moving anything else except your tongue."

Tyra did as instructed.

"Oh, that is nice," Marty said.

"Keep going back and forth, back and forth with only your tongue, massaging the same section over and over," Lisa said. "But don't take the cock any deeper or shallower. And no sucking right now, but keep your lips wrapped firmly around his cock."

"That's such a tease," Marty moaned.

"As I've already mentioned, it's important to offer your man's cock a variety of experiences. There's no best technique, but having a few techniques in our cock sucking arsenal is important," Lisa explained.

She finally noticed the screen. It was filled with comments.

Deep throat!

Face fuck her!

More techniques!

Suck it!

This is amazing!

I need a cock to try these skills on ASAP!

I want that cock!

SUCK your brother!

Deep throat!

"I'm sorry, viewers, I haven't been following all your comments," Lisa said. "Nor will I be doing so for the next little while. But I promise we will read all of them later. But for now, I want to focus on teaching my daughter and all of you aspiring cock suckers out there how to be an amazing one. So... fingers and hands. As I've already mentioned, they're vital to enhancing the experience. Admittedly, during a good face fucking you won't be using your hands, but while you're still the one controlling the blowjob, your fingers and hands are additional supportive aids. For one thing, they can be a great way to give your mouth or jaw a break... especially once the dick is sloppy wet with your saliva."

Tyra backed away, but she continued stroking her brother's thoroughly wet dick.

"Yes Babygirl, utilize your fingers for gently stroking and rolling over his cock, just like that," Lisa explained. "Feel his cock throbbing, listen to him moaning. A hand job can be a pleasurable experience all on its own, although I find it's much more effective to utilize it as part of a blowjob."

"All this teasing is driving me crazy!" Marty moaned.

"That's the point," Lisa repeated. "Again, use your free hand to massage his balls, caress his chest, or play with his nipples. Doing any of that will enhance his pleasure considerably."

Tyra did everything her mother was suggesting, but she also just admired her brother's beautiful cock with lustful gazes.

"Now here's a super cock sucking secret," Lisa said, grinning wickedly into the camera. "Does anyone know what the perineum is?"

The what?

No idea.

Huh?

Yeah, the gooch!

Nope.

"Yes, it's nicknamed the gooch," Lisa agreed. "Tyra, back off just a little so I can show our lovely viewers a part of a man's package that's much neglected. It's chock full of nerve endings, which makes it super responsive to some TLC. It's so neglected that most men and women don't even know it exists."

"What's a gooch?" Tyra asked.

"You see here?" Lisa pointed. "Son, zoom in right where I'm pointing. Can everyone see this tiny patch of skin between Marty's testicles and his anus?"