OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tiny patch of skin warrants having a name?" Tyra asked.

"Yep. The technical name for it is the perineum, pronounced peh-ruh-nee-uhm, and simply called the 'gooch' in the sex world," Lisa explained. "This small area is a bundle of nerves, and when it's stimulated by your fingers, lips and tongue, it can provoke more intense and pleasurable orgasms." Lisa brought a couple of her fingers to the tiny region and slowly began stroking it.

"Jesus, that feels wonderful! I didn't even know that was a thing," Marty moaned.

"Almost nobody does," Lisa said, as she stimulated her son's gooch. It's important to understand that this tiny region can be very sensitive, so go slowly... ask him if it feels good... and pay close attention to how he reacts. If he approves, then you may rub it, stroke it, lick it or suck on it."

"May I?" Tyra asked, bringing her face close to her brother's gooch.

"Of course you may, you hungry, cock-sucking slut," Lisa said.

"I like when you call me names, Mommy," Tyra said before giving her brother's gooch a few licks.

"Do you like being your brother's slutty cock sucker?"

"Yes Mommy, I love being my big brother's slutty cock sucker!"

"I'm glad. Now," Lisa continued, "if you want to know about all the pleasure points of a cock, there's one last spot we need to focus on; it's called the frenulum."

"Who names all these places?" Tyra joked.

"I don't know," Lisa laughed. "I guess I've never heard a man ask me to please work over his frenulum. But it's a Latin term, and it translates as 'little bridle'. So maybe the Romans named it way back when?"

"We don't know what it is yet," Marty mentioned.

"Then I'll explain. On the backside of the penile head there's an elastic piece of tissue connecting the shaft to the head," Lisa explained as if she was a professor of human anatomy. "That special spot is called the frenulum."

"Right here, Mommy?" Tyra asked, pressing her tongue against the spot she thought might be the frenulum.

"Yes honey, right there," Lisa agreed. "You're such a quick learner!"

"Thank you, Mommy," Tyra said, licking the tiny spot.

"Oooooooh," Marty moaned, all these small teases were very pleasurable, although they were a bit frustrating as well.

"For almost every man, his frenulum is a very sensitive spot, and it can bring intense pleasure to him," Lisa said. "A very pleasurable tease."

"Very pleasurable," Marty agreed, enjoying Tyra's tongue licking his frenulum.

"Now if you want a great trick for driving him wild and to get him begging you to suck his cock, or flipping you onto your back to piledrive into you with his throbbing cock, try doing this," Lisa said. "Purse your lips together and kiss it, as if you were kissing a small child."

"Like this, Mommy?" Tyra asked, following the instruction.

"Yes, you lovely slut, just like that," Lisa approved. "Now curl your tongue upwards against your lip and pucker. You can then rub it with the underside of your tongue to create a warmer sensation."

"Oh my God!" Marty moaned, the pleasure intense.

"As you can tell, it doesn't take much of that stimulus to intensify his pleasure remarkedly."

"Feels so good," Marty said.

"Now usually I'd keep doing this until he shoved his dick in my mouth and face fucked me like crazy, or he bent me over and slid his dick into my pussy or my asshole," Lisa said wickedly, then she checked out the comments, expecting those hot words to garner a lot of responses, and sure enough:

I'll fuck your face for you!

Oh God!

I'd love to fuck your ass!

Fuck your mother's asshole!

Fuck your sister!

Come on their faces!

"All in good time, our dirty followers," Lisa smiled. "Now any halfway decent cock sucker knows that the cock and the testicles come as a package deal."

"As in my big brother has big balls," Tyra interjected, returning her mouth to his package.

"Yes he does, and right now they're fully loaded," Lisa embellished.

"And ready to erupt!" Marty added.

"Not quite yet if you don't mind, but soon, I promise," Lisa said. "Now not all of them, but most men enjoy having their balls pleasured. For instance you can lick them, or suck a ball into your mouth and hum."

"Mmmmmm," Tyra hummed a moment later.

"Oh yes," Marty moaned.

"Suck on each ball," Lisa continued, "but only one at a time," while Tyra heeded every detail.

"You like that, son?" Lisa asked.

"Yes Mom, it feels amazing," Marty said, his cock throbbing warningly.

"Then when it's time to take that big cock back into your mouth, cup his balls, while you slither your tongue up and down his shaft," Lisa instructed.

"Yes Mommy," Tyra said, cupping the ball sac and gently playing with his balls while she moved her tongue slowly up and down Marty's very hard shaft.

"And now for the part every guy thinks he wants the most, and for sure, its sexually charged stimuli are as erotic as fuck," Lisa said. "The deep throating."

Yes! Deep throat that cock!

Deep throat me!

I'll deep throat that cock!

Fuck me!

Marry me, Mommy!

How do you deep throat smoothly?

"Now don't try this until you've gotten used to sucking a dick, and you're able to take at least three or four inches of it in your mouth with relative ease. But once you're good at breathing through your nose while you're sucking him smoothly, simply open your throat as if you're Eve swallowing that apple, and keep taking more and more of it."

"I'll try, Mommy," Tyra said gamely, by now taking more than half of her brother's cock into her mouth... including some of it into her throat... while she continually and forcefully bobbed for more of it.

"The key to deep throating, is to take him so deep inside your mouth and throat that the tip of his cock actually tickles your tonsils," Lisa said. "And then because of your natural gag reflex, your throat will spasm somewhat, which will stimulate your man doubly."

Tyra kept bobbing, but she was having trouble taking any more than six inches into her mouth, which by this point included only about an inch of it penetrating her throat.

"Here, Babygirl. Let Mommy show you," Lisa said, approaching her son's dick once Tyra had backed away, and smoothy taking all nine inches easily into her mouth (and thus about four inches of it also down her throat), and she actually kept it there for several seconds!

"Oh! Wow, Mommy!" Marty moaned exuberantly. It felt so good!

Lisa backed off and urged, "Now you try doing it again."

"Okay Mommy," Tyra said. Her mother had made it look so damn easy!

This time when Tyra took her brother's cock back into her mouth, her mother placed her hand on the back of her head and roughly shoved her all the way down... making her gag loudly, and she would have gasped if she'd been able, but she was fully impaled and couldn't breathe!

"Breathe through your nose," Lisa instructed, as she held her daughter securely in place.

Tyra did, although tears streamed down from her eyes as she gagged somewhat.

Lisa released her, and Tyra lunged back off, coughing and gasping dramatically!

"Sometimes a loving mother needs to exert some tough love," Lisa joked.

"That was wild!" Tyra gasped, wiping some saliva off of her lips.

"Yeah, and now with a bit more practise, soon you'll be deep throating your brother's nine-cock easily," Lisa assured her.

"Now a few other details will add to making your blowjob a great one, such as looking into his eyes while you suck his dick," Lisa said. "Showing him only through your actions, how much you love sucking his cock, worshipping his balls, extracting his cum, and serving as his personal cock sucker."

"Yes Mommy," Tyra obeyed, taking the cock back into her mouth, sucking it slowly, and gazing lovingly into her brother's eyes.

"Oh yeah, baby sis, suck your brother's cock," Marty moaned, on a roller coaster of pleasure.

"A blowjob can be romantic and sensual, or intense and freaky," Lisa said, but regardless of whether you're giving him a leisurely blowjob while he drives down the highway, on your knees while he gives you a rough face fucking, deep throating his dick while he lounges on the couch watching a football game, bobbing hungrily while he and a buddy spit-roast your mouth and cunt, or whatever other situation you might find yourself in... it's super important always to play your part with enthusiasm!"

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra moaned, sucking her brother's cock while looking up at him, using her tongue to bathe his cock head, her right hand slowly to stroke his hard cock, and her left hand to cup his balls.

"Cock sucking is one of the most effective and enjoyable activities you can engage in," Lisa said, "and it's important not only that you enjoy it as much as he does, but that he knows there's nothing you'd rather do than taking his dick in your mouth."

"Mmmmmmmmm," Tyra moaned as she tried to demonstrate how much she was enjoying her brother's cock in her mouth.

"You see, whether you're a girl sucking your boyfriend, a guy sucking a stranger, a MILF devouring the dick of a much younger man, a sissy sucking your Master, or even a Mommy sucking her son with hundreds of people watching online," Lisa said, gently pushing her daughter away and deep throating her son for a moment, "you need to understand that the pleasure for you both is a mutually symbiotic experience. Either your pussy should be wet while you worship your man's cock, or your dick should be hard while you service another man."

Lisa took her son back into her mouth and sucked him with obvious enthusiasm for about thirty seconds.

"Oh God, Mom, I love the way you suck me," Marty moaned.

"Hey!" Tyra said.

"I love the way you suck me too, sis," he hastened to add.

"You'd better," Tyra growled, with a bit of attitude.

"No, you really are a great cock sucker, sis," Marty said. "I just can't wait to fuck your face and shoot my load all over it."

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra said, by this time really needing her brother's cock back in her mouth. "My turn again, Mommy! Pleeeease?"

Lisa backed away, looked at the camera and said, "See? My daughter is perfection! You need to show him how much you love his cock, that you need his cock and that you have to have his cock, and of course, his cum."

"I do! I do want his cum so badly, Mommy," Tyra cried out lustfully.

"Then let's work together honey, and together we'll get your brother's creamy load for you," Lisa said. "You suck his cock, and I'll suck his balls."

"Okay Mommy, let's!" Tyra said, resuming her sucking of his cock, moving aside a little, to give her mother room to join her.

"Oh yes, you two sluts, suck me off," Marty moaned, now with two pairs of lips working his package over!

"Yeah, son! From now on, we'll both always be available to serve as your sister and Mommy cock sucking sluts," Lisa purred, as she sucked his balls into her mouth. But then she backed off just long enough to add, "And Marty?"

"Yes Mommy?"

"You may fire when ready!"

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he moaned.

"Mmmmmm," Tyra moaned on his cock, taking two thirds of his monster inside her mouth.

After a minute of this treatment, Marty stood up from his throne, shoved his cock inside his Mom's mouth and began furiously face fucking her!

"Hey! Face fuck me, big brother," Tyra pouted sexily.

Just to put on a show for the members, Marty ordered, "Beg for it, bitch."

Tyra didn't hesitate for a moment! "Please, big brother! Face fuck your slut sister and use me for your bimbo sex slave!" Tyra wickedly and hungrily pleaded.

Marty pulled out of his Mom and slid his entire dick into his sister's mouth and throat!

Tyra gagged a little, but she took the rough face fucking without any complaint.

Marty then continued, switching back and forth between the two eager mouths, this back and forth delaying his inevitable orgasm, before Lisa had a wicked idea and said, "Let's suck him off together."

"What? How?" Tyra asked.

"Give me a nice wet kiss," Lisa said invitingly, pressing her open lips against one side of her son's dick.

"Ohhhhh, yummy," Tyra purred, leaning in and pressing her lips across the width of her brother's dick and against her Mom's.

"Now fuck our lips, son," Lisa instructed, a little muffled.

"Fuck yeah," Marty said, thrusting his hips between his Mom and sister's lips... experiencing yet more new sensations.

His Mom's hand reached around to his ass, caressing it.

"Oh yeah," Marty moaned, his orgasm getting closer.

Lisa's hand slowly slithered across her son's ass cheeks as if it were Thing, and once his groans had increased sufficiently, she quickly, in one smooth motion, stuck her index finger into his asshole!

"Oh! Mommy, what are you doooooooing," Marty gasped, suddenly feeling her finger in his ass, which within a heartbeat triggered his orgasm.

Tyra felt his first spurt of cum strike the side of her cheek, so she opened wide and thrusted her face into the line of fire to catch the rest of her brother's sudden cum explosion!

Marty grabbed his dick and wildly waved it around to shoot his load all over his sister's face... his orgasm so fucking intense!

"Yes! Good job! Come all over your sister's face!" Lia cheered, pulling her finger out of her son's ass.

"So much cum," Tyra gloated while the warm cum coated her face.

"Fuck," Marty grunted, suddenly feeling completely spent. Once he was empty, he collapsed back onto his throne.

Lisa scooped a big wad of cum off of her daughter's cheek and offered it to her, and Tyra opened her mouth and eagerly sucked the cum off her finger.

The mother then leaned in and sucked some of the cum off of her daughter's face before giving her a nice, sticky kiss. "You look so hot with your brother's cum all over your face," she said.

"I feel so wonderfully dirty," Tyra replied.

"You are," Lisa said. "You're now officially your brother's dirty little cock sucking cum slut. As am I, of course."

"I want to swallow his load the next time,' Tyra said.

"Um, about next time," Lisa said. She looked into the camera and asked, "Which of these choices do you guys and gals want to watch tomorrow? Do you want to see a mother and daughter's first lesbian experience, or should my baby girl take her brother's cock inside her virgin pussy for you?"

Take her virginity!

Have him fuck both of his sluts!

Fuck her ass!

69!

Both!

Anything!

Fuck his sister!

Fuck her in multiple positions!

Marty suggested, "We could set up a poll to go live later tonight, and whichever you viewers choose, we could make it happen."

"Okay," Tyra agreed, "although I really hope you pick me giving away my virginity. I can't wait to do that live in front of my fans."

"It would be hard to deny that opportunity to you," Lisa decided. "No survey needed. Tomorrow my daughter takes her brother's big dick inside her virgin pussy."

Fuck yeah!

Can't wait!

Yeah!

God, but that's still 23 hours away. I can't wait either!

Yes, yes, yes!

Fuck your Mommy too!

"Oh, trust me," Lisa said. "My son will be giving it to me, just like he already does every night."

Now!

Please now!

Fuck yes!

Please!

Here's a $1000 dollar bribe. I mean tip!

Lisa checked in with her son, who shrugged, "It's up to you; I'll fuck you anytime, anyplace."

She looked into the camera and said, "Folks, I'm seriously thinking about it. Mommy could really use her son's dick up her pussy about now. But how much is seeing that worth to you?

"But by the way, did you notice he came the very moment I poked my finger in his ass? A man's prostate is ultra sensitive, and when it gets rubbed at the right time, it can make him cum extra hard."

"I certainly did," Marty admitted. "But it felt really weird."

"Of course it did, honey, I finger fucked your ass," Lisa smiled.

The tip jar went absolutely nuts, with more than another $10,000 in only a few minutes!

"Well, fuck! I guess you guys really do want to see Mommy getting railed by her son!" Lisa said, shocked by how much money they'd made in only a couple minutes, and over $25,000 tonight in all. "Think you have a load for Mommy, son?"

"Always for you," Marty bragged. "Get over here and ride the king."

"Mmmmm," Lisa purred, going to her son, "still hard, I see."

"And always loaded," Marty assured her.

"Such a great cock," she said, and she faced him, straddled him, and lowered her very wet pussy onto him. "Ooooooooh!"

"That's it, Mommy slut, ride your son," Marty encouraged her, reaching up and cupping her huge tits.

"Suck on my tits, son," Lisa moaned as she ground slowly on his dick.

"Sure, Mommy!" Marty said, and he leaned forward and started sucking on her hard right nipple.

"That looks so hot!" Tyra said, her own pussy still burning from her marathon dick sucking session.

"It also feels hot! And tomorrow night this dick will be yours," Lisa moaned, working her son's dick over while getting her sensitive nipples sucked.

"I can't wait," Tyra said, bringing a hand to her pussy and masturbating, which was also witnessed by the camera and therefore by all her fans.

"Yeah! Tomorrow I'm going to break that cherry real good," Marty assured her and their audience, switching his mouth to his Mom's other hard nipple.

"Yeah, you'll tear her virginal vee apart with your big cock, baby," Lisa moaned, her orgasm rising quickly after all her lengthy cock teasing.

"I need his dick inside me so bad, Mommy," Tyra moaned.

"I'm sorry about that. It's still my dick tonight. But yes, tomorrow it'll be yours too, " Lisa promised, shifting from slow tight grinding to bouncing on his big cock.

"Oh, fuck Mom! Ride me," Marty moaned.

"Do you like Mommy bouncing on your big cock?" Lisa asked, cupping her own breasts.

"Oh yeah," Marty moaned, his Mom somehow finding a way to tighten her wet pussy around his cock and milk it.

For a couple minutes there was just fucking... Lisa's orgasm rising, yet she was unable to come in this position. She got off her son, got down on all fours and begged, "Please son, come and pound Mommy! She needs a good hard drilling so bad!"

Marty stood up, slid his cock into his sister's mouth as she continued rubbing herself before pulling out, kneeling behind his Mom, and sliding his dick easily back inside her.

"Oh yes, son! Fuck me, fuck me hard," Lisa moaned. She then added to Kyra, "Bring that pussy over here, baby. Let Mommy get you off."

"Oh yes, Mommy," Tyra said excitedly, having enjoyed the brief taste of her Mom's pussy on her brother's dick. She hurried over to her Mom and offered up her very wet pussy.

"So wet, baby," Lisa said, as she buried her face in her daughter's glistening pussy and began licking.

"Sucking Marty's dick got me so hot, Mommy," Tyra moaned, when her Mom's tongue got her pussy burning with even more lust!

"Wait until your brother's dick is slamming into this pretty pink pussy," Lisa said, as she moaned from the slamming she was receiving.