OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that include your ass?" Marty questioned, trying to see just how far he could take things, and knowing with his Mom moaning wildly and in lustful passion, she would be more willing to agree to something like that.

"You want to fuck Mommy's asshole?" The mother asked wickedly, since 'asshole' sounded nastier and more erotic than 'ass'.

"You bet I want to fuck my Mommy's asshole," Marty agreed, his balls boiling at the prospect of doing something so wicked.

"You're telling me that you want to turn your Mommy into a three-hole fuck toy for your big fat cock?" Lisa demanded, trying to sound as nasty and sexy as possible.

"Fuck yes," Marty groaned. His Mom's wicked tongue was making this amazing sexually charged encounter feel even more intense.

"And that you want to use your Mommy as your own personal three-hole cum bucket?" she continued, the wicked words spewing out of her mouth enhancing the pleasure already consuming her. While incest had never even crossed her mind in the past, now that she'd taken a few tastes of this forbidden same blood love, there was no going back. She loved her son. She loved being fucked by her son. And she loved being her son's slut!

"Oh, fuck yes," Marty moaned, hearing his Mom's nasty words accelerating his already rapidly rising rapture.

"Come inside your Mommy, son! Breed me with your big load," Lisa cried out, needing to feel his seed erupting inside her.

"Do you two ever stop fucking?" Tyra asked, returning and looking on enviously at the clear ecstasy the two were sharing.

"Never," Lisa moaned, her orgasm close.

"You'll get this dick just as soon as you tello me want it, sis," Marty promised as he slammed into his mother, wanting to put on a dynamite show for his sister, doing his utmost to tempt her into wanting to be his sister slut. "Soon you'll be a brother fucker."

"And his sister slut," Lisa added.

"And a daughter pet," Marty continued.

"The family's pet bitch," Lisa amended.

"Plus our fuck toy," Marty said, looking right into his sister's eyes while he pounded their mother.

"Yes! And our cock-sucking, cunt-munching submissive sister and daughter slut," Lisa listed off, nearing an apocalyptic eruption.

"Jesus!" Tyra exhaled, the litany of things her mother and brother had in mind for her all sounded twisted, yet equally erotic.

"Climb underneath Mommy so you can watch your brother fucking my pussy," Lisa ordered, seeing all that lust in her daughter's eyes.

"What? How?" Tyra asked.

"Get over here, lean your back against the throne and poke your head beneath Mommy's cunt right fucking now, Tyra," Lisa demanded amidst all her moans.

"Yes Mommy!" she responded eagerly, loving to be told what to do now that she understood what was required, and loving how the word 'Mommy' rolled off of her tongue. She scurried over to them, sat down between the coupling couple's two pairs of spread legs and looked upwards. It was a little awkward, but soon she had an up close and personal view of her brother's cock sliding in and out of her Mom's pussy from only a few inches away!

"Do you like that view, honey?" Lisa asked.

"Yes indeed, Mommy," Tyra answered, watching almost hypnotised, and with lust burning in her loins.

"This dick will be breaking that cherry of yours very soon, Babygirl," Lisa promised.

"But Mommy, that's so wrong," Tyra objected, but playfully.

"Does it look wrong from where you're sitting?" Lisa asked.

"No Mommy, it looks really right," Tyra said, wanting to feel that cock inside her.

"Get ready for my load," Marty said, having been holding back for as long as he could.

"Ready! Fill Mommy with your seed," Lisa said, knowing that the moment the load erupted inside her, and his cock twitched uncontrollably inside her pussy, she'd reach her own orgasm.

"Get ready for your cocktail mix, sis," Marty said as he furiously fucked his mother and after just a few more deep thrusts, he grunted and filled up his Mom.

"Oh fuck, you mother fucker!" Lisa screamed, as expected, her orgasm striking the moment she got bred.

As mother and son both climaxed together, Tyra stretched upwards, ready to guzzle down the creampie the moment her brother's dick vacated the playing field.

Which happened about twenty seconds later, and as soon as Marty pulled out, without instruction Tyra leaned up and sucked her Mom's pussy hungrily, extracting as much of masculine and feminine cum cocktail mix as she could.

"Oh, you hungry cum slut," Lisa moaned, loving the sensations of getting her pussy eaten while she was still coming... something she'd never experienced until yesterday.

"Mmmmmmm," Tyra moaned. She just loved the delicious taste of intermingled cum!

"Good slut," Lisa gasped weakly while she enjoyed the feel of her daughter's tongue.

"God, you're turning into one cum-hungry virgin!" Marty admired as he reached for a camera to take a better shot of the incestuous lesbian act.

"I love eating my brother's cum from my Mommy's cunt," Tyra said, trying to sound as wicked as her mother did.

"Soon you'll be eating your brother's cum directly from the source, and feel it exploding

Into your mouth and your pussy," Marty promised, the recently shy guy now oozing with confidence.

"Yes I will, big brother," Tyra agreed mindlessly, ready to do almost anything for her brother... suck his cock... lose her virginity... God did she need to get fucked! Her pussy was burning with need. She knew she'd have to do that during a live show, and this was blowjob night, but maybe her Mommy would allow her to do it tomorrow night. She couldn't wait!

While her daughter kept licking her, Lisa instructed, "Marty, I left an outfit for you on your bed. Go and put it on."

"Um, okay," Marty said, still filming the lesbian act.

"And take a quick shower first," she added.

"Yeah, okay," Marty said, leaving the cameras rolling as he replaced the one he'd been using onto its tripod.

Once he was gone, Lisa stepped away from the throne, pulled Tyra to her feet and kissed her.

And then for three or four minutes they just kissed. Sweet, tender, probing kisses.

When Lisa broke the kiss, she said, "I love you, Tyra."

"I love you too, Mom," Tyra said, looking into her mother's eyes. In this context, 'Mom' felt more appropriate than 'Mommy.'

"And I don't want to push you into doing anything you're not ready to do," Lisa added, worried that maybe she was pushing her too hard and too fast.

"Mom, I appreciate that," Tyra said, "but I am ready."

"Ready for what? If you're saying what I think you are, I don't want to be mistaken."

"I'm ready to give my virginity to my big brother," Tyra said. "I understand why I can't do it tonight, since I'll be sucking my first cock and taking my first facial, and our audience needs to watch me expanding my boundaries, but I hope it will be real soon!"

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa grinned, loving this chance to witness her daughter's sexual awakening before her very eyes. Tyra still being a virgin at twenty-one was its own miracle... and her desire to give it away to her brother was another one.

"But tomorrow... or the next day at the latest... I need Marty's big fat dick breaking my cherry and fucking the shit out of me," Tyra said bluntly, doing her best to impress her nasty mother with her own nasty mouth.

"Be careful how you phrase that sentiment. He may think you're offering him your ass," Lisa cautioned.

"Oh! No, that wasn't what I meant," Tyra said, suddenly feeling flustered.

"I was just teasing," Lisa said, "although a good ass fucking can be very pleasurable too."

"Really?"

"Oh yes," Lisa nodded, already looking forward to her son's dick buried inside her own asshole very soon. "But first things first, so that's for another time. I need to go and get ready for tonight. Why don't you check our messages and respond to any of them that strike your fancy?"

"Okay, sounds good," Tyra said, her pussy still burning.

"I'll be right back," Lisa said.

"And I'll be right here," Tyra said, picking up her phone and beginning to scroll through their comments from today.

.....

At five minutes before showtime, Marty appeared wearing a regal king's outfit, consisting of a dress-like floor length mantle, a heavier open front one, plus a crown and a mask. Very unlike most kings, he was barefoot.

Lisa was wearing a Queen of Darkness costume she'd purchased with the other surprise items, which was a black corset with a very deep and revealing V neckline that accentuated her voluptuous tits wonderfully, and had a lace-up back. The outfit also included a skirt that covered no more than it absolutely had to, black thigh high stockings and boots.

Then at the last minute, Lisa changed her mind, and the corset came off to be replaced with simply a black leather bra and a tiny skirt, if you could even call it that, accessorised with a black thong and matching thigh high stockings. She'd changed the script in her head to an even better one that she thought was wickedly delicious.

Tyra was wearing the long, demure dress they'd purchased for her today, but Lisa had taken a pair of scissors to it, and now it was nothing even approaching demure. It consisted only of a few dozen floor-length strips of material hanging down from her shoulders, and it concealed absolutely nothing!

"Okay, let's do this," Lisa began. "Marty, you'll start with the camera aimed here, and another one opposite it."

"Okay."

"Tyra, you get down on all fours on the floor right here," Lisa pointed, about ten feet away from the throne.

"Why there?" Tyra asked, a little confused.

"Just pose where I order you to," Lisa said. "For our shows to go smoothly, you'll need just to trust me and always do whatever I tell you to. Stop analyzing things."

"Okay, that makes sense," Tyra agreed. "Bottom bitch at your service, ma'am," kneeling on all fours as instructed.

"Not exactly dear, you're our lovable bottom bitch, And we both do love you. Now Marty, when it's time, open the show with just a closeup of Tyra. Then be prepared to zoom out to include me in the shot as well."

"Okay," Marty nodded, his mother having given him a quick run-through.

"And Tyra, begin by flirting with them like you always do," Lisa said. "Do you know what to say? Your instincts in that regard are always excellent."

"Yes, I've got it. Something like 'Welcome to our blowjob show'."

"Then just follow my lead. I don't want tonight to appear too scripted," Lisa said.

"Okay. I don't have a clue what's going on, except that I'll finally get to suck my brother's big, fat cock." Tyra was already craving that so much. She didn't plan on wasting a bunch of time chatting with her followers, tonight was all about doing.

"Good, since that's the plan," Lisa smiled. "Most of them already know you've never given any blowjobs before now, so if you appear a bit anxious and clueless at the beginning, that'll be perfect."

"Okay, I can do that. Because I am feeling anxious and clueless right now," Tyra said.

"One minute until showtime," Marty warned. He got the main camera angled perfectly, and he picked up his phone so he could zoom in and out and switch cameras whenever he needed to.

"Get nice and close. At first, show nothing except your sister's lovely face," Lisa instructed, feeling just as excited as she knew her kids did.

"Got it," Marty said, sitting down and zooming in on his sister's face. "Fifteen seconds," he added.

"Ready, baby girl?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, Mommy," Tyra said, giddy with anticipation... so focused on the cock she was about suck she'd almost forgotten that the main object of this show was raking in lots of cash.

"Five, four, three, two, one... and we're live," Marty counted down, and he pressed the Transmit button.

"Hey there, all my faithful followers and any new subscribers," Tyra smiled warmly. "I hope all of you have had a great day so far." She paused to scan the many comments already rolling down the screen that was placed in front of her and to the left. "Thank you for saying so, last night was indeed lots of fun. In fact I'd like to thank every one of you guys and gals who logged on for last night's show. I had so much fun putting on that show for you. And you guys really showed your girl and my family some love with your generous donations."

Usually Tyra would then tease her audience for a little while longer, but this time her Mom took over right away. Lisa nodded to Marty, who gradually expanded the view, first to show Tyra on all fours in her slutty attire, then to include Lisa's fuck me boots, and then her entire sexy costume.

From the get-go, comments began scrolling down like crazy:

Holy shit!

Jesus!

Hole fuck, that's sexy!

What a perfect position!

Mommy!!!

Marry me!

Sexy!

Show me your tits!

Lisa, her smile wide, said, "Yes, last night was lots of fun, and your generous tips were very much appreciated. And tonight we're ratcheting things up another notch." She then paused to check the litany of comments she knew would follow her opening words.

Lesbian act!

Daughter eat Mommy!

Strap-ons!

Will she suck her brother's cock tonight?

Incest!

What's tonight's plan?

Lisa continued, revealing the plan for tonight, "Tonight I'm going to teach my virginal daughter how to worship her brother's big... fat... cock! So keep those tips coming, guys."

"Mom, you can't possibly expect the first cock I'll ever suck in my entire life to be my very own brother's, can you?" Tyra objected playfully.

"Except for the lezzie things you'll first be doing with me on future shows, your brother will always be your first everything," Lisa teased... more for their audience than her daughter... gazing right into the camera.

"But Mommy, that seems so wrong!" Tyra objected overdramatically.

Lisa kept gazing into the camera. "What do you think, all you Onlyfans fans, is that wrong? Should Mommy not teach her daughter how to suck cock using her brother's very big... very fat... cock? Is that wrong for me to do?"

Yes, use her brother's dick!

So hot!

Suck that dick!

Let's see that dick!

I want a Mommy just like you!

Hell, yeah!

Tyra said, "Well, I guess our fans have spoken, Mommy. I'll just have to bite the bullet and do it for them."

"Yes, they have," Lisa agreed. "They want to watch you sucking your very first cock."

"You mean I'm about to suck my brother's cock," Tyra emphasized.

"Yes, your blood brother's big, fat, cock for the first time," Lisa agreed,

"Mom, you look so hot wearing that outfit," Tyra said, stroking her hand up and down her mother's nylon-clad leg. "Guys, don't you think my Mom looks hot?"

Hottest Mom ever!

Be MY Mommy!

Show us your tits!

Dominatrix Mom is hot!

Black is so sexy!

Like mother, like daughter!

Lisa smiled, looking down at her daughter, "Thank you, sweetie. You look hot too in all those tatters. And so does your brother's big fat cock."

Marty, wearing only his two regal mantles, pulled up the inner one to reveal his large, fully erect dick to his Mom and sister, and switching to another camera, to the audience as well.

Holy fuck!

What a glorious cock!

I want that dick in my mouth!

Fuck your sister. Fuck your Mom. Fuck ME!

What a great dick!

Indeed big and fat!

Sister, you'll look so good with that ramrod in your mouth!

Incest is best!

Tyra resumed speaking, so Marty switched a camera back to her, zooming in for a closeup. "Knowing what I'd be doing tonight, I've been just dying to suck my younger brother's big, fat dick cock all day. And since his cock is that big, I'll be calling him my 'big' brother from here on out."

Nasty!

What a big brother!

I wish I had a big brother just like yours!

More of that dick please!

Marty asked, switching to an extreme closeup of his nine-inch hard cock, "Sister dear, are you sure you're ready to begin worshipping my big, fat cock for the first time?"

Then back to Tyra as she replied, playing up her very real nervousness, "No, I'm not at all ready. But I'll give it all I've got."

He then zoomed back out to show Mommy while she said, "Don't you worry, sweetie. Mommy will be glad to teach you how to worship such a wonderful cock. What do you guys think? Shall I teach my daughter how to suck my son's big, fat cock? Let's see how quickly you guys can tip us another $1000, and then we'll definitely put on a hot show for you."

Fuck yeah!

Everyone pay $50!

Yes, yes, yes!

Suck that cock!

What an amazing Mom!

Within a minute, they'd reached $1300!

Lisa asked, pulling the collar and leash from the bag, "Should I put these on her? Show off my daughter as our family pet?"

"Mommy!" Tyra gasped, spying the collar in her mother's hands for the first time.

"Who wants to donate the seventy dollars it cost me?" Lisa asked.

'I will!' three people said, and the tip jar crossed $2000.

"Thank you so much," Lisa said, blowing a kiss to the camera. She then bent down and fastened the collar around her daughter's neck. She then sexily clasped the leash to the collar and asked, "How does our family pet look with her collar and leash?"

So hot!

Wicked!

I need a family pet too!

God, I'm so hard!

I'd love to see her eat her Mom's pussy!

Fuck!

"Crawl to your brother," Lisa ordered, gently tugging on the leash. "Demonstrate to everyone that you're now literally our bottom bitch."

"Yes Mommy," Tyra said, "since that's what I am now." The camera focused on her as she crawled slowly, hanging her head to put on a show, the few feet to the cock she craved.

"Doesn't my son have a great cock?" Lisa asked.

Fucking huge!

I wish mine was that big!

I'd suck that dick!

Fuck ME, big brother!

So big!

Suck it!

"It's such a big cock," Tyra agreed, now staring at it. She reached up and took the cock in her hand, while Lisa knelt down to join her and cupped his big balls.

"Think we can make it to $3000? Lisa asked. "$700 more, and I'll teach my daughter and everyone watching the proper way to suck a nice... big... hard... cock like this one is."

Tyra rolled her finger over her brother's cock head, as the donations flooded in fast and furious. The total quickly rolled past $3000, and they almost reached $3700.

"I guess all you guys really do want to watch my hot Mommy teaching her daughter how to suck her brother's big... fat... cock.