OnlyFamily Ch. 02: First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you'll be my complete sister slut, once I've pounded your pussy," Marty said, excited about tomorrow even while he was pounding his Mom.

"Focus on your Mommy for now," Lisa reminded him.

"I'll never neglect you Mommy," Marty promised, really slamming into her.

"You better not, you nasty mother fucker," Lisa said with a wild moan, the term 'mother fucker' so hot and nasty.

"Eat me Mommy, eat your daughter's cunt," Tyra moaned, both her and her mother's orgasm imminent.

"Come for Mommy," Lisa ordered, sucking roughly on her daughter's swollen, sensitive clit.

"Oh, fuck Mommy," Tyra bellowed, her legs stiffening from her Mommy's extended clit stimulation.

Marty pounded his Mom hard while Lisa awkwardly attempted to continue servicing her daughter even though her own orgasm was rising rapidly.

"Oh yes, Mommy, fuck Mommy, oh God, Mommy, fuck, fuck, Mommmmmmmmmmmmmy!" Tyra babbled and screamed as her orgasm finally hit her.

That was a GOOD cum!

Now eat my cunt, Mommy! I wish!

Lisa lapped up her daughter's cum even while she moaned to her son, "Harder, mother fucker, fuck Mommy harder!"

"Come for me, Mommy-slut," Marty demanded, by now sweating profusely from this best possible workout.

"Oh yes, son," Lisa moaned, her face still buried in her daughter's leaking pussy. "Fuck Mommy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck Mommy's cunt, yes, yes, oh yes, you Mother-fucking stuuuuuud!"

Lisa came, quaking uncontrollably and collapsing forward onto her daughter.

Marty, not having come this time, and wanting to, ordered, "Sister slut, get over here and I'll give you that load you said you want to swallow."

"Oh, yes!" Tyra said excitedly. She gently pushed her mother off of her, crawled over to her brother, and hungrily took his dick into her mouth. It was wet with their Mom's pussy cum, which was an additional treat!

"Oh, yeah sis, suck it," Marty moaned as she bobbed hungrily.

"Get that load, Babygirl," Lisa encouraged her, while she rolled onto her side to get a better view of her daughter sucking her son.

"Yeah, don't stop, sis," Marty groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Tyra moaned on his cock. Then going for broke, she deep throated it! She gagged a bit... but was determined to do it... so she kept doing it... still gagging a little... and then eventually she was smoothly taking the entire cock in her mouth.

"Oh, yes you slut, deep throat your brother's cock, you nasty whore!" Lisa literally screamed encouragement, her orgasm still sending pleasure pulses through her.

"Oh, fuck sis," Marty moaned, his second orgasm close.

"Come down her throat, son," Lisa said. "Give her that load she craves."

"So close!" Marty moaned, as his sis really worked over his dick.

Comments scrolled down the screen:

Come in her mouth!

Fill her up!

Oh fuck!

Swallow it all!

Come on her face!

Attagirl!

I knew you could do it!

Deep throat me next! I live at 1624... [deleted for your protection]

Best livestream ever!

Skull fuck her!

Orgy!

God, I want to suck that dick too!

I'll eat a cream pie!

69!

Tyra kept sucking and liberally exercising her tongue, until Marty grabbed both sides of her head and literally began face fucking her. Whereupon she just relaxed and focused on breathing through her nose, while she enjoyed the ride.

"Be ready for your brother's load!" Lisa called out, able to see he was about to burst!

"Oh fuck," was all Marty could utter, before he spewed his load into his sister's mouth.

Tyra swallowed it all down, not that she had any choice, feeling rushes of adrenaline while she swallowed her brother's warm, creamy seed.

"So hot," Lisa said, she too now craving a load of her son's cum in her belly... which she promised herself to rectify tonight just before bedtime.

"Oh fuck," Marty repeated, as he finished unloading inside his sister's mouth.

Once he pulled out, Lisa said to the camera, "That's all for tonight, friends. Come back tomorrow so you can watch my baby daughter take my son's big fat cock inside her virgin pussy!"

"And there will be a survey for tomorrow. The question will be where should I shoot my cum tomorrow?" Marty announced. "Inside her pussy, on her tits, on her face, or into her mouth?"

"There you go, be sure to vote where you want to see my son deposit his load on or in my daughter," Lisa said, blowing everyone a kiss, as Tyra took her brother's cock back into her mouth to extract any swimmers that had arrived late to the party.

"And we are off," Marty said.

"Well, that was certainly a wild show," Lisa observed.

"Mmmhmmmm," Tyra agreed, still nursing on her brother's dick.

"Yeah, now we've got to check out all those comments," Lisa said.

"Yeah, I wish I could do that all over again," Marty said.

"I just bet you could, King Marty," Lisa smirked, standing up and French kissing her son.

Tyra backed off of her brother's dick and said, "So tomorrow I'm getting fucked."

"That's right, tomorrow," Lisa affirmed. "Are you nervous about it?"

"Nope. I can't wait," Tyra said.

"We'll have to make it epic," Lisa said.

"I already have a few ideas about how," Tyra smiled.

"Let's go upstairs and talk about them, and also order in some food," Lisa said. "I'm starving."

"For more than cock?" Marty asked.

"Yes. Cum doesn't have a lot of calories," Lisa smiled. "Although it's a great tasting dessert!"

"One more thing," Tyra said. "With all the money we took in tonight, we can pay off all our debts, but we're still a long way from being prosperous again. Shall we keep doing the live show? I know I want to!"

"Definitely!" Lisa said.

"We can't stop now. Even if we weren't making all this money, I'm having the time of my life!" added Marty.

THE END OF PART 2...coming in 2023 OnlyFamily Ch. 03: 1 st Fuck.