All Comments on 'Onyx Dreams Ch. 04'

by kitazkitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

This is good. Cryus has a good heart in order to offer taking Kennice's punishment for her, plus he must love her a lot. Great story.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 14 years ago
Caning?!

Nice story line, but I'm done. As soon as you had them beating their own daughter, I lost all interest in this story and respect.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
As parents......

As parents, these two should have been barred from breeding. As a writer, you should have looked at the characters, the relationship and realised that it wouldn't work, nor be believable. Whilst every parent wants to protect thier child, and wants thier child to remain chaste for as long as possible, they also know that said child has a will and mind of said childs' own. So, in other words, just because your plot demands that they be strict parents, doesn't mean that it needs to be done. It's been badly written and badly handled. Sorry, you lose.

ZayXandaZayXandaover 11 years ago
Hmm....

Well overall I like the plot the parents are a bit too harsh but I do enjoy the story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkitazkitten@kitazkitten
116 Followers
Writing is in my blood and I love to do it! I love collaborating and these are the fellows who work magic with me. Stories that are starred are written under this name. KinkyJohn: Sorority House of Bondage texweasel: Felinoids series* smegger_29: Onyx Dreams ser...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES