All Comments on 'Oops!'

by AlTend

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

Hey, if it was a priest doing house calls, he was right to have suspicions. Probably just fatally interrupted them before they could get to business. Nice 750.

statestreetstatestreet3 months ago

It was an honest one time mistake, your Honor! I swear on all that's holy I won't ever shoot them again!

Hooked1957Hooked19573 months ago

"It was an honest mistake, your honor. I froze on the trigger," I said to the judge.

"Kinda doubtful, Mr. Hooked," he replied. "You emptied the clip, reloaded, then emptied that clip, too, and your gun isn't an automatic."

I shrugged, giving the jury my best innocent look.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale3 months ago

Yikes. Oops indeed.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

A truly unique story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Was she waiting for the blood of christ and the wafer of bread to conclude her confession?

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Hilarious! I wonder if the entitled bitch had time to regret her hateful words about infidelity to her loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And he learned (later) that the priest was only there to hear his wife's confession -- How?

(Oh. Sorry! That would have been too many words!)

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

good twist in the story

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Haha great short story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why was she confessing?

SkaamPlaasMeisieSkaamPlaasMeisie3 months ago

An unexpected ending - love it.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun3 months ago

So well done, especially in so few words. I loved the twist at the end.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Should have pled temporary insanity.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 month ago

Your Honor, I thought that the safety was on, it went off twice before I could get my finger off the triger. It’s an automatic so it fires quickly. Honestly I did not mean to shoot them, I don’t remember having the gun loaded.

InfosaugerInfosauger3 days ago

I don't get it: Why did he shoot them? They were fully closed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous