All Comments on 'Organism X Ch. 13'

by DevilBookCorruptions

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The king has returned!

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for another chapter. I’m really looking forward to the next one.

I’ve enjoyed this series and had begun to worry that it might not get finished. Glad to see your back at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back! Things haven't been the same without you. Man you aren't holding back with your return. I'm happy this series is continuing.

If you're making stories again, please make a series like this but with symbiotes! Hey do you do requests? In honor of Star Wars, I was wondering if you can do a story taking place in Star wars universe where the symbiote bonding with female characters like Ahsoka Tano or Padmé Amidala Spider-Man 3 style? It can happen since any type of alien can exists in Star wars universe. It's okay if you ignore this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good but when is the worms and the girls going to realise that killing all these guys is going to leave them staved with nothing? If they want to spread and survive then they need to start sparing their targets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad your back! This installment was excellent as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super glad to see this again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didnt think this series would ever again see a chapter! Happy to have you back, and hopefully the next one will come soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best thing for our protagonists to do now if they don’t want to leave is probably to gather as much evidence as they can (like photos and samples from the worms) and just run around campus trying to alert as many people as possible, especially the men since there’s no danger of them being already turned. Surely they’re already on high alert from the mysterious deaths so even the most crazy explanations would get some attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great to see you back! And dang, you’re swinging on this one! Really happy to see another chapter in this, and I hope you’re doing well!

DarnusesDarnusesalmost 2 years ago

Hell yeah, I thought this would never come back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Shut up, Meg..."

Hehehehehehe.

Sorry, had to do it.

CrepeCrepealmost 2 years ago

Nice to see you post new work again, thought you said you gave up on this hobby ^.^

Description of struggling against sweet temptation/corruption was really nice. I really like such slow motion corruption... Probably even more than the sex scenes themselves...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eroticism besides, this is some seriously good writing. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevilBookCorruptions@DevilBookCorruptions
I enjoy writing erotica involving demons, corruptions, tentacle things, and others erotic horror nonsense.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES