Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," Nina said. "If Megan is joining the team, she will be one of our sisters. We don't speak poorly of our sisters."

Suddenly a new voice joined the fray. It was soft and sweet and a little unsteady. Nina looked up to see Chloe Montrose raising her hand. The girl's big blue eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Isn't our team already at maximum capacity? If we take new members, someone will be on the bench during competitions."

Nina tried to match the overwhelming fear radiating off of Chloe with her lithe dancer body and striking beauty. The girl had hair so black it seemed like it sucked the light out of the air around it and skin as pale as snow. When she performed routines, she did so with a precision that was nearly superhuman. Chloe didn't seem to like cheer. She was a quiet girl with a domineering mother and even college hadn't freed her from that bond. Nina often found herself feeling sorry for Chloe.

"You have nothing to worry about," Nina said with a reassuring smile.

"I know, but still."

Finally, Wendy Terrence spoke up.

"If anyone is going on bench this year, it'll be the newbies. Especially ones with no prior experience with cheer. You girls have nothing to worry about."

Wendy was the apotheosis of American cheerleading. Her blonde hair tumbled down her back like a waterfall of molten gold. She had a doll face with a button nose and ruby red lips. Her body was curvy, but not excessively so. Besides Emmy, Wendy was Nina's closest friend on the Hornettes. She was also a bit of a rival.

It wasn't always easy being an Indian girl on a cheerleading squad, especially one in rural, coastal Virginia. Nina liked to think she was a pretty girl. She kept her body in tip-top shape and her makeup on point. She wore the right clothes and styled her short black hair in the right ways, but she always felt like she was treading water. She was the head of the cheer team, technically, but she saw how the other girls listened to Wendy when the girl spoke.

When people thought of cheerleaders, they thought of buxom blonde white girls and mini skirts. It was an uphill battle to be seen on that level.

Nina tried her best to place her jealousy in a locked cabinet in her mind. Wendy was helping. If all the girls started losing their crap over new arrivals, it would only damage their performance capabilities.

"Wendy is right, girls. You have all been working so hard. You have nothing to worry about."

"That's easy for you to say," Casey Mozzola muttered.

Nina shot her a look. The girl's cynicism was noxious.

Emmy nudged Nina and whispered, "speak of the devil."

Nina looked up to see Megan Jensen making her way over to the Hornettes' table, and she had company.

As Nina watched the girl, she began to wonder about what the other girls had said. When she thought of Megan Jensen, she thought of a cute, if desperate, girl trying way too hard to be noticed. From the handful of times Nina had met Megan, she had gotten an impression of someone constantly chasing boys to no avail, stuffing her bra and plastering on the makeup.

The girl sauntering over to Nina's lunch table looked as if she had no problem bagging any boy she wanted. She filled her shirt out in a way that no amount of stuffing or push-up bras could reproduce. Her body was voluptuous to the point of absurdity. Nina found herself glancing away, as if she were staring into the sun.

Two other girls trailed behind Megan. Like their leader, both girls were insanely attractive. One had a pixie cut dyed bright purple. Nina was pretty sure she had seen that one around, though she had never noticed the girl's curves before. The other, a blonde, looked like she was Taylor Swift's hotter, younger cousin.

"Hello ladies. After a year of begging and pleading, I'm finally giving in. I'm here to become a cheerleader."

"And you brought friends," Nina said, trying to keep her voice under control.

She could feel the nerves of her fellow Hornettes fraying. The new girls were insanely beautiful. Hell, Nina didn't know the female body could get that attractive. What had happened to the awkward, desperate Megan Jensen she used to know? Who were these two goddesses she brought with her?

"This is Shelby," Megan pointed to the purple haired girl. "And this is Ellie. They want to join as well."

Nina greeted the girls each in turn, trying her best to ignore her fellow teammates. Even so, she could feel their eyes burning holes in her.

Cheer was a sport and it took a lot of skill and athleticism. Nina had spent years of her life trying to get other people to recognize how much hard work went into cheer. Even so, looks were still important. When people came to basketball or lacrosse games and gazed down at the cheerleading team from the bleachers, they expected the prettiest girls in the school. A beautiful girl with moderate talent could outshine an ugly girl with incredible talent.

Wendy spoke up, because of course she did. She never failed to recognize a moment where she could farm social credit from her teammates by pretending to be the leader. Sometimes she made Nina's blood boil.

"Welcome! Just so you know, we are several weeks into the Fall season, so you probably won't get to participate in competitions and during games until the Spring."

"That's fine," Megan said. "We're not in any rush."

"Do you even have cheer experience, Megan?" Casey Mozolla said, glaring daggers at the girl.

"Nope! Neither do these lovely ladies."

"Then why are you even signing up?" Casey responded.

"Cheer is a pretty big commitment. It takes a lot of training and athleticism," Mira added. "Are you sure you can handle it?"

The blonde, Ellie, stepped forward. Now that the girl was closer, Nina found herself blown away. Ellie was like a ball of radiant, sexy light. Her breasts defied gravity, bulging out of her top in a creamy helping of cleavage. Her body was the embodiment of the word perky.

"I think you'll find we're full of surprises," the blonde said, smiling brightly.

"Surprises can be bad," Jackie Yang said quietly.

Nina had just about heard enough. She had not worked her ass off for years trying to make the Hornettes an open and inclusive team only to see her teammates throw all that progress in the dumpster over a little insecurity. Sure, these new girls were stunning, but so what? Did their good looks mean they weren't allowed on the team?

This was also an opportunity to stick it to Wendy. That girl had a terrible habit of stepping on Nina's toes and she had chosen to do so in the worst way possible today. Nina decided she would prove to everyone who the real leader of the Hornettes was.

"Everyone calm down. Remember, this team is open to people with experience and beginners. If I don't recall, a good number of you had never done cheer before your freshman year at Bailey."

Several of the girls turned bright red with shame. Good, let them squirm a little. Nina was tired of exclusionary, cliquish behavior. Too many times she had been on the receiving end of that negativity. It wasn't pretty.

"Megan, Shelby, Ellie, we would love to have you try out. Why don't you come by towards the end of practice tomorrow and we can do proper introductions, get you guys oriented, that sort of thing."

"The three girls gave each other strange, knowing looks, giving Nina a slight chill. She tried to brush it off, but the feeling lingered.

"That would be amazing," Megan said finally. "We'll be there."

"Awesome! Tomorrow morning's practice runs from 7:30 to 9:00, so try to be there close to 8:45. By that point, we should be wrapping up."

Megan and her friends thanked Nina and sauntered off, leaving the Hornettes table sitting in silence. Nina wondered whether she had made the right decision. She had, right? Being exclusionary was the very opposite of what the team was supposed to stand for. They were a sisterhood, afterall. Still, Nina couldn't shake the feeling she had made a mistake.

4

"This is bad," Lindsay muttered.

There were three bodies stuffed in the broom closet. God only knew how long they had been in there. It was obvious who put them there.

"Jon was supposed to handle her," Leah said.

"Where is Jon now? Hiding like a bitch?"

"Pretty much. He has found a "secure location" and won't leave until we get Megan and the others back under control."

"What a dweeb, I can't believe we listened to him."

Leah measured Lindsay. Every once in a while, she dropped a little nugget like that, seemingly indicating her doubts about Leah's leadership. She was always careful to cloak her statements in benign words and vageury, but Leah still picked up on the message.

A door opened and closed somewhere off in the administration building, causing the girls to go into full-on panic mode. If they were caught with this closet full of bodies, there would be questions they couldn't answer.

They slammed the closet door and held their breaths as footsteps approached them. This could get messy very quickly.

A moment later, a slight blonde girl rounded the corner. She was walking with a ragged, awkward gate, one hand clutching at her abdomen. Her body displayed the absurd curvaceousness endemic to the sisterhood.

"You came back," Heather Clarke muttered. Her eyes flitted to the closet.

"You've been busy," Leah said.

Heather reacted as if she had been slapped.

"I couldn't help it! After you left, everything happened so fast. My body, it was so different. The urges, they were so strong. And then I made David sick and I was so scared."

"Let me guess," Lindsay said. "David is one of the guys in the closet?"

"David is my fiance. He's at home and very sick. I should be with him, but I don't want to hurt him more. That's why I came back here. I'm not proud of what I've done, but it's the only way I can keep myself under control, don't you understand. You have to understand. You made me like this."

Leah's simmering anger towards Jon grew as she realized just how little he had done to handle this new recruit. How had he convinced her to give him so much responsibility so quickly? He was a pathetic, lowly human being. Nothing more.

"Have you turned anyone?" Leah asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you put a worm in anyone else yet?"

"No!" The corrupted secretary clutched her abdomen and moaned.

"She's got one locked and loaded," Lindsay said. "I wouldn't be surprised if she has more than one in there given how many guys she's been fucking."

"You're going to come with us, Heather."

"I can't! My fiance, he's sick," Heather's expression darkened. "He's sick because of you guys. You made me do this. I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"We'll see about that," Leah said. She nodded to Lindsay, who charged Heather.

The secretary tried to run away, but Lindsay's speed combined with the mass of parasites in her abdomen slowing her pace made it a hopeless attempt. Lindsay seized the woman by the wrists and pinned her to the wall. Several zaps of Lindsay's power and some wet, sloppy kissing brought Heather under control.

As this was happening, Leah began to look around and noticed two very disturbing things. The first was a small black camera perched in one corner of the hallway. It was pointed directly at the three of them. The other, more alarming thing she noticed were approaching footsteps. Someone was coming.

"Lindsay, get off of her!"

"But I'm just starting to have fun!"

"Get off of her, we're on camera."

Reluctantly, Lindsay let go of Heather. The secretary slumped to the ground, her makeup smeared across her face. She was a total mess and more of a liability than ever before.

The footsteps rounded the corner and a plump middle-age woman with a bob of sandy blonde hair came into view. Her round, matronly face was as red as a cherry tomato and contorted in anger. Her beady eyes, magnified by her thick glasses, bared down on the trio. She looked from Lindsay to Leah and then finally down at Heather, her skin turning from red to purple as she did so.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Leah searched her memories for who this woman was. She had seen her before in the administration office. Miller. Janet Miller. Last time, Jon had kept the older woman busy.

Heather Clarke struggled to her feet, a look of terror contorting the otherwise flawless beauty of her face.

"It's nothing Janet! They're um, uh, just students. Yes, students I'm here to help. They need to file, erm, a thing!"

Janet wasn't buying it.

"Why were you on the floor? Why aren't you at your desk? Why has nothing been filed in two days? I swear, overnight you went from a perfect secretary to a complete and utter wreck!"

Janet turned her attention to Leah and Lindsay.

"I don't know who you two are or what you were doing to my secretary, but you need to leave," the administrator narrowed her eyes. "And put on some damn clothes."

The security camera was burning a hole in the back of Leah's head. All of this nonsense was on tape. Soon enough, the administration, public safety, possibly even the police would be after them. Lindsay had basically assaulted the bimbo secretary in front of the entire school. Even worse, this fat old bitch was reading them the riot act and there was nothing they could do.

Leah glared at Janet Miller, trying her best to focus her hypnotic ability. For a moment, the woman's eyes lingered on Leah, but a moment later the spell broke. Janet was too angry and focused to be subdued easily.

"Heather," Janet said. "It is time we had a talk about your performance. Your behavior over the past two days has been completely unacceptable."

"I think you should cut her a break," Lindsay muttered.

Janet Miller's snout-like nose flared with rage. The older woman spun around and got directly in Lindsay's face.

"You need to leave now. You have ten seconds before I call public safety."

"Come on, Lindsay, let's go," Leah said, trying her best to motion towards the camera while still remaining subtle.

Lindsay didn't budge. She loomed over Janet Miller, a smug grin spreading across her face.

"Come on, Lindsay, this isn't worth it."

Still, Lindsay did not move. Janet Miller began to count down.

"Ten, nine, eight."

"Lindsay, I am ordering you to back off!" Leah hissed.

"Seven, six, five, four."

"Goddamnit, Lindsay. Let's go!"

"Three, two, one."

Lindsay put up her hands in a sign of surrender, turning her smirk into a big, harmless grin. Leah sighed in relief and turned to leave, eyeing Heather on her way out. The woman was a complete wreck and was likely about to be fired. That was fine, possibly even good. Once the woman was no longer trying to put up the facade of working, she could instead spend her time devoted to Leah.

Hesitantly, Lindsay followed. She had proven herself to be at least somewhat reliable, despite her hot head. It was all going to be okay.

Then all hell broke loose.

As the girls turned to leave, Janet Miller shook her head and muttered the word "sluts" under her breath.

Lindsay stopped in her tracks.

"What did you say?"

For a moment, Janet Miller's resolve wavered. She stepped back and reddened. Then a burst of confidence pushed her forward.

"You girls are a bunch of sluts!"

Lindsay spun around and punched Janet Miller right in the face. The woman dropped like a sack of bricks, her plump body shaking the hallway as she slammed into the ground.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" Leah screamed.

"You heard her! The bitch insulted us."

"Who cares?"

"I do, Leah! I'm not going to let some fat cow call me names. I've spent too damn long being called names. That shit isn't flying anymore. Not when I look like this."

Lindsay ran a hand over the plump swell of her breast to emphasize her point.

"Do I need to remind you we're on camera? Public safety knows you just punched that lady!"

Lindsay shrugged.

"So what? By the time they rewind the footage and see it, we'll be long gone."

Janet Miller moaned softly on the ground a couple feet away. Leah wondered how badly the woman was hurt. Did she have a concussion? A broken jaw? Missing teeth? Janet was a bitch, and Leah didn't feel sorry for her, but she did worry about how this would look.

"For all we know, public safety could be here before we leave the building. Their office is practically right next door. What do we do then?"

Lindsay smirked, "what we do whenever a man tries to get in our way."

"Except we can't because we're trying to keep a low profile!"

There was another moan from Janet. A moment later, it was met by a second moan, this one softer and higher pitch. Leah turned to look and gasped at what she saw.

In the time Leah and Lindsay had been arguing, Heather Clarke had crawled on top of Janet Miller and pulled down the woman's khaki pants. Heather had her skirt hiked up, revealing her bare crotch. The girls watched as the secretary ripped off Janet's panties and pressed her dripping pussy against the older woman's crotch.

Janet gasped as Heather's slime coated her pussy lips. She feebly tried to push back against Heather, but the blow to her head combined with Heather's breeding strength made it a vain gesture.

"Heather, stop! Stop it! I have a husband! I have kids!"

"I'm sorry, Janet. I can't help it. It needs to come out."

The wet sound of Heather's pussy dilating filled air. A gout of emerald slime splashed onto Janet's pussy, causing her to convulse and moan. It would not be long.

Leah stepped forward to break the two up, still painfully aware of the camera in the corner. However, Lindsay stopped her.

"Let it happen."

That momentary pause was all that was needed. Heather wailed, arching her back and thrusting her large breasts into the air as a black mass emerged from her pussy. The phallic head of the parasite wiggled in the air for a moment, sensing the nearby flesh. Then it struck like a viper, embedding itself in Janet Miller's pussy.

Janet screamed and moaned and cried and fought, but it was all useless. The worm pushed itself deep inside her womanhood. For a moment of terror and bliss, Janet and Heather were connected by a black, slimy tendril of corruption. Then the tail of the beast slipped out of Heather's vagina, flicked through the air, and disappeared among Janet's soft pink folds.

"Oh God I can feel it moving! Get it out! Please, Heather, get it out!"

"It's too late," Heather moaned, pressing her hands against the woman's heavy, shapeless breasts.

Janet Miller arched her back and let out an ear piercing scream as the worm inside her body punched into her spine. Then she was still.

"Well you did want bodies," Lindsay said.

"Destroy the camera," Leah muttered. "We need to get out of here."

"Aye aye, captain."

Lindsay smashed the camera using a broom handle from the closet and tossed the remnants in the trash. What came next was a waiting game. For several minutes, Janet Miller was fully unconscious and unmovable. Minutes passed by, driving Leah nuts. What if someone found them? Even without a security camera tracking their every action, this was still an exposed location.

Finally, Janet Miller awoke, mumbling and groaning softly to herself. Somehow, the three of them were able to get the heavy set woman on her feet and escort her out of the building. It was a slow, painstaking process as Janet could hardly move faster than a pathetic waddle. Finally, they made it back to Leah's dorm room, placing Janet in Jessie's old bed. By that point, Janet Miller was feverish and in the early throws of transformation.

Leah gazed down at the newest sister, who was little more than a lump under blankets and sheets. Janet Miller looked to be in her mid-forties or early fifties. She was overweight, verging on obese and her age was starting to show in little wrinkles at the edges of her eyes and mouth. Her face was not unappealing, but it was modest and motherly, not sexy by any stretch. Whatever figure she once possessed had faded beyond recognition. Leah wondered what the worm would do to the woman. Talia Maroney was close in age to Janet, and her transformation had been radical enough. Still, it was harder to imagine Janet's future. Talia's body had been enhanced, but it was still willowy and slim, close to what it had been. Somehow, Leah doubted Janet would even be recognizable by the time she completed her transformation.

123456...8