Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can make it so they never make fun of you again," Talia said.

"Yuh-yuh-you c-c-can?"

Talia nodded. "Just look at me. Yesterday I was a boring, middle-aged woman. Now I look like this. Think about how beautiful you could become. For once, you would be on top, Harriet."

"On top? Beautiful?" These were alien concepts to Harriet Finkleman. She had internalized the fact that they would always be out of reach. Now she was faced with the impossible and seemed at a loss for how to react.

"I know what it's like to be a loser. To be the butt of the joke. It's heartbreaking. I can make it all go away. I just need you to accept it. Just say yes."

For a moment, Harriet looked conflicted. Talia watched the girl scrunch up her mousy face as she parsed through her thoughts, noticing that she was actually quite cute when you stripped away the ugly clothes and annoying mannerisms.

"Yes. I accept."

Talia let out a loud, satisfied moan, putting power into the sound. She watched as her students blushed and shifted awkwardly. She could see a bulge in the pants of at least one of her male students.

"Watch closely, class. This will be very instructive."

The captive class watched in shock as Talia began to strip, unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her large, perky breasts and shimmying out of her tight pencil skirt.

"Get that skirt off," Talia said. "Panties too."

Soon, Harriet and Talia were both naked. All seven pairs of eyes moved in the same direction, moving from Talia's buxom chest, down her sculpted midsection and finally settling on the wiggling creature between her legs. Everyone looked horrified. No one could move.

"This is your future," Talia told the class. "Harriet will be the first. The rest of you will follow soon enough. Well, the girls will."

Talia pushed Harriet onto a nearby desk and spread her scrawny legs.

"Wait!" Harriet squealed, her eyes fixed on the black, slimy monster hanging out of Talia's pussy.

"It's too late now!"

Harriet tried to get away. She thrashed and screamed and struggled. Talia knew she could force the girl into submission using her voice, but that just didn't seem fun. The fight was half the fun!

Talia pinned Harriet's wrists and kissed her on the lips. It occurred to the professor that this was likely the girl's first kiss. Talia couldn't think of a better first time.

By now, Talia's parasitic "child" was going wild. It screamed at her, begging for a host. It could sense the sweet juices of Harriet's virgin pussy nearby and desperately wanted to fill it.

You've been so patient, Talia thought. It's okay baby. Have your host. I'm sure she'll be lovely for you.

Talia thrust her hips and the worm did the rest. Harriet screamed as the bulging black head of the worm tore through her hymen. Little drops of blood splattered to the tile floor below, signaling the loss of the girl's virginity.

"Take it! Take my baby, Harriet. Let it fill you and fuck you and make you hot. Brandon died so that you could live!"

For a single glorious moment, Talia felt the worm as if it were part of her own body. She felt it stretching the tight folds of Harriet's pussy, filling her to the brim. Talia felt Harriet too. She could feel the girl's crotch burning as if it were her own. She could feel the terror and exhillaration pouring into her heart into equal measure.

Then the worm disappeared into Harriet's pussy. The girl shook violently for a moment and then went still.

Talia stood up and gazed down at her conquest. Harriet looked fragile and sweet. Her previously flat tummy bulged slightly from accommodating the intruder. That intruder was the closest thing to a child Talia would ever have, made even more precious given that it had been created with Brandon. Now that "child" was part of Harriet Finkleman. Suddenly, Harriet was no longer an embarrassment or a source of pity.

Talia ran her fingers through the girl's messy brown hair and traced the edge of her face. What Talia and Brandon had created would grow within Harriet, transforming her. Their combined essence would etch itself into the fabric of the girl's being. That made Talia love the girl in a way she never loved anyone before.

"My sweet, sweet child," she whispered.

"Holy shit," Amelia Gonzales gasped.

Talia glared at the girl. How many Amelia Gonzales's had there been in her life? Too many. Far too many. Now here was this one, this bully, who had tormented her sweet daughter Harriet. A punishment was necessary.

With a wicked grin, Talia turned to Amelia's boyfriend. Andrew was a little dazed and his nose was still bleeding, but otherwise he seemed alright. Talia beckoned him over, using her power.

The professor wondered how far she could take her new power. She could make people do things, but could she make them feel things as well?

"Andrew, I want you to look closely at Harriet here. She is now the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. You are painfully attracted to her and will do anything to be with her."

"What? No! I, ugh, I have a girlfriend. I have a, ugh, ohhhh-"

Andrew was fighting the command, but he was losing the battle. His eyes were fixed on Harriet's naked body. His erection was already at full mast.

"She's a lovely girl," Talia whispered in the boy's ear. "And she's only going to get lovelier."

"Huh-huh-harriet?" Andrew came close to the girl and gently laid his hand on her belly. As he did so, he moaned and a wet spot formed between his legs.

"Andy, what the fuck?" Amelia snapped.

"I'm sorry babe. Really, I am. I can't help it!"

Andrew's fingers slipped down Harriet's belly and found their way to her pussy. When he fingered her, she stirred slightly, providing an invitation for more. Andrew kissed her on the lips and brushed her tiny breasts with his fingers. His cock throbbed in preparation for the hottest fuck of his life.

"Easy, loverboy," Talia said. "Not yet. I want you to get your new girlfriend's clothes on and carry her. The rest of you, pack your things. We're going on a fieldtrip."

Five minutes later, the classroom was empty. A cohort of students, their eyes glazed and empty, followed their gorgeous professor across campus towards Carter dormitory. They entered the tainted second floor hallway like sheep to a slaughter.

8

"Don't touch that! It may be explosive."

Jessie quickly backed away from an elaborate contraption that took up most of one of the laboratory tables. The contraption had a series of bottles and tubes and, most importantly, a butane tank.

"That's the second time you've yelled at me for touching something, Professor," Jessie said. "What is this thing?"

"I haven't the faintest clue. It's part of Sarah's senior project. I keep meaning to help her with it, but things keep getting in the way."

"That girl seems like a mess. Is that what every senior turns into?"

"It is if you're a STEM major," Molly Dubois answered.

"Got it. No science for me, then. Hey, is this Sarah's?"

Jessie held up a half open brown backpack lying next to the contraption. It was heavy, filled with textbooks and notepads and other brikabrak. It seemed to hold Sarah Decker's entire life in its pockets.

"Oh shoot," Professor Pierce said. "Yeah, put it on the counter or something -- just in case her project goes kablooey."

Jessie set the backpack down a few feet away from Sarah's project and joined Professor Pierce and Molly Dubois on the other side of the lab, casting a glance in Melissa Takizawa's direction as she did so. For all Melissa's hemming and hawing about wanting to help the professor find a cure, the girl had not done much of anything since they got back. When they kicked a very tired and stressed Sarah Decker out of the lab at seven thirty, Melissa had plopped down at one of the tables with a book. It was now well past midnight and she had not gotten up.

Maybe I'm misreading this, Jessie thought. I've gotten so paranoid that I'm seeing everyone as a potential traitor. Sure, Melissa has been acting weird. Really, really weird. But maybe she's just weird. I barely know her. I barely know any of these girls.

Still, something felt fishy. Jessie could not shake the feeling that Melissa was watching them, even as the girl kept her face buried in a book.

Jessie tried to brush her worries away, turning focus instead to the work Professor Pierce and Molly were doing. It was unclear how far the pair had progressed in the last several hours. Pierce was a ball of lightning, moving from one experiment to the next at a breakneck speed. Meanwhile, Molly was steadily running down into complete exhaustion. The girl was a total zombie, her eyes glassy and her movements sluggish. Jessie couldn't blame her. If not for the energy drink Jessie chugged shortly before midnight, she would have been just as bad, and she wasn't even helping out.

After several minutes, Pierce abruptly stood up, cracked her knuckles, clapped her hands, and made an announcement as if the laboratory was filled with a much larger audience than three people.

"I need everyone's attention! I am about to conduct a crucial experiment. I have refined the potential cure and will now apply it to one of our test subjects. The last time I did this, it killed the subject. This time, I'm hoping for a different result."

"What kind of result?" The question was posed by Melissa Takizawa, who had finally put her book down and joined the others.

"That's the key question. You see, I think the worms and the infected girls are all part of the same phenomenon, of which the mutagenic liquid is key. That liquid is kind of an organism in and of itself, though not like any on Earth. My hypothesis is that the mutagen alters any and all life it comes in contact with in order to produce more of itself. The worms, being a simple life form, take on the function of parasites. Their basic physiology lends itself to being a delivery mechanism. Meanwhile, humans are more complex. They think and feel. Humans are transformed to spread the mutagen more intelligently, using strategy and trickery."

"What does this have to do with the experiment?" Jessie asked.

"I was getting there," Pierce said, sticking her tongue out at Jessie. "I'm hoping to reverse the mutation of one of our samples. I figure if we can turn one of the worms back, we can probably save the infected."

"Humans are different from worms," Melissa muttered. "Do you know if the cure will even work on a person?"

Pierce pursed her lips and bit back whatever snide comment she had prepared for the girl.

"Let's save further questions for after the experiment."

Pierce had everyone stand back. She donned thick rubber gloves and pulled the sample parasite out of its glass container. The creature thrashed and wiggled in the professor's grasp, working its hardest to break free of its restraints and find its way inside one of the girls. Just seeing the creature made Jessie shiver.

The professor dropped the parasite into the same glass terrarium from earlier. The shriveled corpse of the previous test subject was still in there, curled up on the opposite side of the box. If the new test subject knew about its predecessor, it certainly didn't show it. Instead, it trained its "eyes" on each girl in turn.

"Sorry big guy," Pierce said. "You aren't getting any pussy today."

Jessie wondered if the Professor ever listened to what came out of her own mouth. She swore the woman's filter was quickly eroding.

Pierce pulled out surgical tubing and attached an aluminum nozzle to one end. The other end she attached a manual pumping system. This pumping system was then connected to a special airtight beaker full of the blue cure solution.

"Fingers crossed," Pierce said.

Pierce started the manual pump. The fluid looked like blue blood pulsing through a vein. Jessie traced its path through the surgical tubing with mild interest, wondering what would happen once the stream reached the nozzle. She wasn't disappointed.

When the liquid made it to the nozzle, it turned to gas and formed a blue cloud within the terrarium. As soon as the gas cloud reached the worm, it began to react.

The worm writhed in seeming agony as the droplets absorbed into its skin. The reaction this time around was not as violent as the first test, but it was still pretty intense. Whatever was happening to the worm, it seemed deeply unpleasant. Even so, Pierce did not stop her pumping. Soon, the entire terrarium had a blue tint to it.

"This version of the cure is highly reactive to air. It immediately begins to evaporate when you expose it. The nozzle further disperses the cure, administering a lower dose. I think this low dose is key to curing rather than killing," Pierce explained.

After around thirty seconds, Jessie began to notice the first physical changes. The green slime coating the worm began to foam and slough off. Then the body began to shrink. It did not shrivel up, like the first test subject, but rather seemed to become slimmer and shorter. The coloring brightened, going from black to purplish-red. By the two minute mark, the creature in the terrarium looked like nothing more than an exceptionally large earthworm.

"I'm about to take a big risk," Pierce announced. "Everyone stand back."

"Hold on, Vanessa. I hope you aren't planning on doing what I think you are," Molly said.

"Stand back! I am certain this will work, but on the off chance things go sideways, I don't want any of you getting hurt."

Jessie put two and two together as the professor reached into the terrarium and pulled the limp worm out. The crazy lady was going to let that thing loose!

There was no way this story was ending well. Jessie tensed every muscle in her body and prepared to jump into action. The last thing they needed was the professor getting herself infected.

Pierce set the worm on the table and then stood before it, presenting her body as an offering. The worm raised its head and pointed it in her direction. For a moment, things were so quiet in the laboratory that you could hear a pin drop. Was the worm going to attack the professor? Would Jessie and the others be able to stop it before it was burrowed inside of the woman? These questions tormented Jessie in the handful of seconds spent waiting for a reaction.

Finally, the worm lowered its head and began to crawl along the table at a very slow pace. Gone was its unnatural speed and strength. This poor, pathetic creature was now mostly an earthworm. Sure, it was bigger than any earthworm Jessie had ever seen, but the behavior was unmistakable.

"I did it!" Pierce exclaimed. "I cured it! I friggin cured it!"

Jessie gazed at the sluggish earthworm in disbelief. For so long, she had treated this situation like it was hopeless. Leah was gone. Megan was gone. They were all gone. That's what she had assumed. Now, faced with evidence flying in the face of that assumption, Jessie couldn't help but get emotional. Tears welled in her eyes as she thought of Leah.

I'm coming for you, bestie. I'm going to save you.

Jessie was so overwhelmed that she failed to notice a sharp clicking sound for several seconds. The professor and Molly were so overjoyed they failed to notice it at all. It was only once it was too late did Jessie pick up on the sound and track it to the other side of the lab.

Turning around, Jessie just managed to glance at Sarah Decker's contraption. A burner at the base of the contraption was burning out of control. A couple of feet away, the remaining parasite samples were clustered together in glass bottles. Then all hell broke loose.

The contraption exploded with a deafening pop. The floor shook, glass shattered, and flames spread across the table. Jessie stumbled backwards and cradled her head as her ears rang.

Jesus, she thought. It really did blow up!

For several seconds after, Jessie was completely disoriented. It was when she heard screaming that she came back to her senses.

She turned to look and saw Molly hopping around, desperately shaking her leg. Something slick and black was crawling up it.

The samples! The blast had shattered the glass containers, setting them free.

Jessie watched in horror as the parasite around Molly's leg moved further and further up. Meanwhile, Pierce was battling with another one, stomping on it with all her might. From Jessie's experience, this was a hopeless fight. Low and behold, the worm eventually curled itself around the professor's ankle and began its assault in full.

It was Melissa, however, that chilled Jessie to the bone. The girl leaned against the counter with her legs spread as a flat, leech-like parasite approached her. The look on her face was one of pure bliss.

You did this, Jessie realized. You let these monsters free.

The feeling of something hot and slimy on Jessie's ankle brought her back to reality. The fourth and final remaining parasite had made itself known. It wanted Jessie and would not take no for an answer.

Jessie looked around desperately, trying to find a solution. Her eyes locked on the half-full beaker of blue liquid sitting nearby. What had the professor said? It was highly reactive with air. It was worth a shot.

Jessie grabbed the beaker, trying her best to ignore the worm crawling up her leg, and threw it on the ground in between the four of them. A moment later, a billowing cloud of blue engulfed them.

There was a shrill hissing noise as the gas began to take effect. Jessie watched with relief as the worm curled around her ankle flopped over and writhed on the floor. Within a handful of seconds, the worm was dead. Glancing over at Molly and the professor, Jessie saw that it was the same case for their worms. Both women looked deeply shaken.

Only then did Jessie notice a crackling sound and saw the flames from the explosion rising into the air. The sprinkler system activated, as did the fire alarm. The laboratory was an absolute wreck.

"We need to get out," Pierce said, working her hardest to keep her voice steady.

Jessie nodded and helped the woman to her feet. She did the same for Molly. All Melissa received was a hate-filled glare.

I know what you did, you fucking bitch.

Melissa met Jessie's gaze with a hollow, emotionless look. Jessie wondered if any of the others had noticed how Melissa reacted. She doubted it. Pierce and Molly had come within literal inches of infection and both looked deeply shaken.

I'll have to find a way to tell them, Jessie thought.

She stepped over three shriveled worm corpses, in her haste failing to remember that there had been a fourth parasite. The flat-bodied leech was nowhere to be found.

Back in the lab, something slithered. The noxious gas had weakened, but not killed it. With the coming of the sprinkler water, the gas had dissipated, but the creature took no chances. It found a nice, dry space to hide within an open backpack left on the counter.

9

Amelia Gonzales thought class was a horror show. Nothing prepared her for what happened when she reached the dorm room.

Professor Maroney compelled the entire cohort into the cramped room where they were greeted by three other women, each possessing the same impossible curves and jaw-dropping beauty as the professor. The look these girls gave Amelia when she was marched in chilled her to the bone.

Professor Maroney was enough of a freak on her own, but apparently there was an entire cadre of these monsters!

Things moved quickly from there. Amelia and the other girls were stripped. One of the boys, Ricky, was immediately taken by a tall, well-built blonde in a leather jacket. She threw him on the bed and began kissing him like a wild woman. For a little bit, Ricky put up a fight, but soon gave in to his lust. Within five minutes, Ricky and the blonde were naked and fucking. Amelia was hardly a prude, as she had been forced to reveal to the entire class, but the raw erotic display still shocked her.

1...345678