Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God, is he okay?

Shelby stood up and squirted viscous fluid out of her vagina. Nina could hear the squelch from several feet away.

"Great, he's dead! You know I wanted a ride on him," Ellie said.

Shelby shrugged. "Find another one."

"It's the principle of the matter! You keep hogging the guys."

Shelby groaned and clutched her abdomen. Even in the dim light, Nina could make out something pressing against the girl's pale flesh.

"Oh God, it's coming!"

Nina watched in horror as something black and glistening erupted from Shelby's crotch, landing on the ground between her legs. Ellie giggled and bent down to pick the mall up. As the blonde held it up, Nina got a better look. It appeared to be a snake or worm, maybe an eel.

"Pretty soon, we'll get to use this."

"I don't want to wait," Shelby said.

At that moment, the worm in Ellie's hand began to go wild, writhing and squirming as if to try and escape.

"Maybe you don't have to," Ellie said.

Both girls looked up and began to search through the trees. With a start, Nina realized that the girls' eyes were glowing green. What the hell were these girls? What had Nina invited into her team?

Two pairs of burning green eyes locked on Nina. If this were a horror movie and Nina was in the audience, she would have been screaming at herself to run, but instead she froze. Like a deer in the headlights, she watched as the two mutants closed the distance, their eyes blazing with unholy light.

The spell broke just as Shelby was getting within grabbing distance. Nina stumbled backwards a few steps and then broke into a sprint.

"Get her!" Ellie screeched.

A hand snagged the back of Nina's shirt and pulled her backwards. A moment later, arms wrapped around Nina's torso. There was hot breath on Nina's neck and it smelled sweet, like candy.

"Oh shit! It's our new team captain!" Shelby crooned. "Quick, give me my worm. I wanna put it inside her."

"No way! You got to have all those boys, I should have her."

"Give me my damn worm!"

Nina didn't even try to parse this argument. All she could think about was escape. While the two girls bickered over her, she closed her eyes, focused, and executed a perfect set of moves. First she thrust her head back and caught Shelby's nose with the back of her skull. The girl howled as the blow broke her nose.

Next, Nina used Shelby's pain and distraction to her advantage, squirming out of the girl's grasp. Finally, she turned and pushed Shelby into the other girl and took off at a dead sprint.

"Don't let her get away!"

"My nose! My fucking nose!"

Nina ignored all of it, running as fast as she could to get away. At first, she ran along the trail, hoping to get to the main path. As she approached her exit, a large figure blocked her way.

In the pale light of the path, Nina made out a tall, well built woman. Her body rippled with muscle, yet was deliciously feminine. The woman's eyes glowed a bright green color.

This time, Nina did not hesitate. She immediately turned off the path and ran down the hill into the woods. Going this way led to a deep thicket by the river. It was her only hope. There were heavy footsteps behind her, indicating that she had been followed. This only pushed Nina to run harder.

Soon, the footsteps grew fainter and the angry voices became distant and unintelligible. For a moment, Nina thought she was safe. Then her foot slipped and she went tumbling down the hill. She tried to right herself, but the ground was soft and muddy from days of rain. The situation was hopeless.

The last thing Nina saw was the bright circle of a full moon in the sky. Then she fell into a dense clump of bushes and slammed her head against a tree trunk. The world went dark.

7

Talia Maroney's last class was also her smallest. There were only seven people: four girls and three boys. She had been dreading it all day.

Leah Bardot's voice had perched like a devil on her left shoulder all day. There had been so many pretty girls and hunky guys passing through her classroom. Seeing them was one thing, but Talia could also smell them, and that was far worse.

"Your worm is ready, why don't you pull Sadie aside after class and stick it in her?" Talia's mental version of Leah would croon.

Talia would reach the brink, ready to give herself over completely. Then she would see Brandon's poor dead face and stop.

This was wrong. Talia knew it was wrong. Her body was driving her to corrupt, but the thought of creating more Brandons made her sick to her stomach.

Talia took a deep breath and entered her classroom. Immediately, all seven pairs of eyes locked onto her. The boys were blunter in how they reacted. Their gazes were fixed on Talia's chest, their eyes glazed over. Talia couldn't really blame her students for their reactions. She wore a simple white button down and a pencil skirt, both of which fit the night before. That was before her breasts had careened down the alphabet, settling at a whopping E Cup. The top three buttons of Talia's shirt refused to button, revealing a slice of cleavage she usually only associated with porn stars and bikini models.

To be lusted after was an alien experience. Even when Talia was young, she was always a wallflower, ignored by men and women alike because of her scrawny body and her frizzy hair and her abysmal lack of social skills. Things only got worse as she got older.

Now here she was, a forty six year old that looked younger than most of her college students. Her body was so full and taught. Every movement made her body jiggle and bounce in all the right places. Talia had never felt more like a woman than at this moment. It was thrilling, but also frightening.

What were her male students imagining? That they wanted to fuck her was a given -- even the ones with girlfriends. However, Talia suspected their fantasies went deeper. After teaching five classes with her new body on display, Talia was beginning to notice how much she affected men. The sway of her hips and ass hypnotized them. A bounce of her breasts gave them seizures. Words failed them when she came near.

Suddenly, every male student in Talia's class had Brandon's pale, dead face. The professor started and tripped over a cord on the ground, nearly falling to the floor in the process. She barely managed to catch herself on her lectern, her breasts heaving and threatening to pop out of her shirt. One of her male students audibly moaned.

Talia righted herself and greeted the class with a shaky voice. The boys were their normal, horny selves again. Still, Talia decided it would be better to focus on the girls for the time being.

Unlike the boys, the girls' reactions were less uniform. One girl seemed as ensconced by lust as the boys. Another simply rolled her eyes and looked away. A third one, who shared the class with her boyfriend, immediately looked to see if he was staring. When she saw that he was, she turned bright red and looked as if she were about to blow a gasket.

Then there was Harriet.

To say that Harriet Finkleman reminded Talia of herself was not entirely accurate. It would be more appropriate to call Harriet Talia on steroids.

She was a freshman, meaning she was probably about eighteen or nineteen, but often appeared much older. This was due in part to the girl's fashion sense, which looked as if it had been cobbled together from a thrift store full of donations from a nursing home. Lots of bulky woolen cardigans and loose, faded button down blouses and shapeless skirts. She had horn rimmed glasses that looked like they had been robbed from the world's mousiest librarian.

Harriet hunched, not just a little, but enough that some of her fellow students called Quasimodo's daughter -- never to her face, mind you. By college, most snickering and bullying was done behind the back. Harriet's posture was a nightmare and it only made her bony, figure-less body seem even less appealing.

When Talia had entered the classroom, Harriet had been the only student who didn't seem completely captivated by the professor's physical changes. The girl looked Talia up and down, squinted, shrugged, and immediately went back to scribbling notes in her notebook.

On one hand, being treated normally by one of her students comforted Talia. On the other, Harriet seemed like a hopeless case. She wasn't a younger version of Talia Maroney, she was much, much worse.

But that could change, a little voice whispered in Talia's mind. It was the voice of Leah Bardot -- the voice of the devil.

The abomination in Talia's womb squirmed, making its presence known. It had been doing that all day, driving her nuts. It was bigger now, stretching her belly so that she looked slightly pregnant.

With the creature's movements came the urges. Talia's eyes flicked between her female students, feeling the raw ache in her pussy deepen as she did so.

It wants them, she thought. But I have to fight it. I'm not letting Leah Bardot back into my head.

Harriet's hand shot up.

"Professor, you look sick."

"I'm fine, Harriet, but thank you for your concern."

"You look pale. Also, you grimaced, seeming to indicate you are in pain."

"I'm really okay," Talia said.

The other students were beginning to pass looks between each other. Harriet had a habit of pushing things too far, speaking in her weird, robotic manner that only drew even more private derision.

"You look different. You've never worn tight clothes like that before. It's weird. Is that why you look so sick? Are you uncomfortable?"

There were snickers in the room. Amelia Gonzales slipped a note to her boyfriend Andrew. Things were getting out of hand and something needed to be done.

"Quiet, everyone," Talia demanded. To her surprise, the room fell silent. "Before we get started today, I want to talk to you about your papers. I have been noticing that some of you are turning in sloppy work with your papers. I've been nice so far, but my grading will be harsher from now on. Words are powerful. They are arguably the most important tools we have. You should always try to use them precisely."

Harriet's hand shot up and Talia's heart sank. She was going to be dealing with this all class.

"Yes Harriet."

"Can you say who is turning in bad work?"

"No."

"I have gotten A's on all of my papers."

Shut up! Stop making yourself a target! Can't you see this is why they hate you? You think it makes you special, but it just makes you seem annoying. Trust me, I know from experience.

"Yes, you have done quite well."

"If you want, you can use my papers as an example for my fellow colleagues."

That was another weird quirk Harriet possessed. She called the other students her "colleagues".

"I don't think that would be appropriate," Talia answered.

Harriet became sullen.

"The offer stands," she muttered.

Talia pushed on, diving into a guided discussion on colonialism in Heart of Darkness. She tried her best to ignore the twinging in her abdomen, but the feeling kept getting worse. Every few minutes, her eyes would wander, landing somewhere they shouldn't. Amelia Gonzeles's plump chest. Nora Fole's lips.

The boys were distracting too. None of them were particularly attractive -- there were no Brandons in this class, however they did smell nice. Talia smelled their sweat, so musky and sweet. It made her skin burn and her heart pound.

The worst, however, was when her eyes landed on Harriet. Harriet Finkleman was the least attractive student in the class, and possibly the entire school. She was a fashion disaster, a social wreck, and a stringbean to boot. However, every time Talia's eyes flicked across the girl's body, she wondered what Harriet could be.

Talia's unholy baby seemed to pick up on her curiosity. Whenever Talia turned to look at Harriet, her growing worm twitched harder, as if it wanted the girl.

Pretty soon, Talia was thoroughly distracted. She struggled to keep the discussion under control even as her own thoughts went berserk.

Harriet, with her complete lack of social skills, managed to be Talia's saving grace. The girl completely monopolized the conversation, at times turning it into a student-run lecture. Talia could see the other students rolling their eyes and grumbling amongst themselves. She wanted to step in and prevent Harriet from being a target, but she just could not focus. The boys smelled so good, the girls looked so good, and her baby was hungry.

I'm not going to hurt anyone else. There will be no more Brandons -- even it would feel so good.

Talia's world seemed bleak. She was caught between two impossible realities. In one, she gave in to her worst impulses and became like Leah, Lindsay, and whoever else had been given this curse. That reality led to a pile of bodies and so many broken hearts.

The other reality was a complete denial of her bodily needs. The urges would mount and mount until mind snapped, leaving her broken and unhinged.

A sharp voice broke Talia out of her anxious spiral of doom. In the time since she last paid attention, a fight had broken out.

"Don't interrupt me!" Harriet snapped.

"You've been talking all class!" Amelia responded.

"That's because I actually have something to say! I bet you were the one with the cruddy essays! Was she, professor?"

Talia cradled her head. It was too much.

"I don't know," she muttered.

"I probably have better grades than you do, you little freak!" Amelia snapped. "All you do is talk with that stupid voice of yours about stuff that isn't even related to the book!"

"It's context!" Harriet shrieked.

"Your mom is context," Amelia's boyfriend said under her breath.

"Nice one, Andrew," Amelia high fived her boyfriend.

"Stop disrespecting me!" Harriet cried. "Professor, please make them stop disrespecting me!"

Talia tried speaking, but when she turned to Harriet, the monster in her womb decided to try and make a break for it. Talia felt it slide down her pussy, its head just barely peeking out from her nether lips. Only by snapping her legs shut was she able to stop it from coming out.

"What a little tattletale! Tattletale! Tattletale!"

"At least I'm not some slut!"

The other students crooned and gasped. Amelia's expression darkened.

"At least I get some. You, meanwhile, are going to die a virgin."

In a sane classroom run by a responsible teacher, this argument never would have gone this far. Unfortunately, Talia was the furthest thing from responsible right now. She was an utter wreck. She could see the disaster unfolding in front of her, but felt powerless to stop it. Her "baby" was still trying to get out.

"Shut up!" Harriet shrieked. "Why does that even matter?" There were tears in her eyes now.

The whole class was snickering now. Talia looked into her students' faces and saw decades worth of mocking and cruelty. She remembered being the Harriet of her class. Out of touch and unattractive, feeling worthless in the presence of beautiful girls with sharp tongues.

"A virgin and a tattletale walk into a classroom. Oh wait, that's just Harriet!"

More laughter from the other students. None of them cared about the damage they were doing. They saw Harriet's tears, they just ignored them.

Brandon was special, Talia thought. These students aren't him. They're little monsters. They deserve to be punished.

Something shifted within Talia. She had been holding back her new urges with all her might, desperately hoping to protect her students. That sense of obligation was all that stood between her and Leah Bardot. Now that dam was crumbling. Rage built in her heart like magma within a volcano.

Talia stood up and shouted, her voice taking on a strange reverberation as she spoke.

"All of you shut up!"

Everyone fell silent immediately. There was no winding down, no muttering under the breath. Everyone simply closed their mouths and stared at her fearfully.

That was interesting, Talia thought. When she spoke, her voice felt powerful, penetrating. It was almost as if she had forced her words into her students like arrows.

"Andrew, stand on one leg." The strange reverb caused Talia's voice to echo in the room.

Andrew obeyed Talia's command, much to his girlfriend's embarrassment.

"Amelia, it's your turn. Tell the class how many sexual partners you've had."

Amelia scrunched her face up and tried to fight the command, but her will was no match for Talia's strange new power.

"Seven, um. Uh, I mean Seventeen."

Andrew's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets; they got so big. He wobbled on one leg, struggling to regain control of himself.

"All of you," Talia said. "You have behaved horribly. You are disrespectful, cruel, and deeply unimpressive. I think corrective measures need to be taken. You will all come with me."

Leah Bardot and her ilk seemed like a perfectly reasonable punishment for the childish, mean-spirited behavior Talia had witnessed from her students. Brandon may have been nice, but he was an outlier.

The epiphany left Talia feeling lighter than she had in years. She didn't need to protect everyone. Most of her students weren't like Brandon, or even Harriet. Most of them were Amelias and Andrews. They deserved what was coming to them.

I don't need to fight my urges, Talia thought with joy. I just have to unleash them on the right people.

Talia turned her attention to Harriet. She softened her voice, but continued channeling power into it.

"Come here, Harriet."

Against her will, Harriet stood up and walked over to the professor. Her eyes were still bloodshot from the tears.

"Take off your shirt."

Harriet tried to fight the command. To Talia's surprise, the girl had a stronger will than Amelia Gonzales. For several seconds, Harriet strugged. Then she began to slowly and clumsily unbutton her ugly blouse. After several seconds of watching the girl fumble, Talia lost patience. She grabbed the fabric and ripped it apart, sending buttons flying here and there.

Harriet let out a shocked whimper at being exposed and tried to hide her chest with her arms. It wasn't particularly hard for her to do so, there was nothing there.

"Don't be afraid," Talia said. "Show me."

Slowly and with a good deal of struggle, Harriet unfurled her arms and let the blouse slip off of her.

"The bra too."

Harriet unclipped what looked like a glorified training bra. It didn't support the girl's chest so much as support the idea of her having a chest. When the beige garment slipped to the floor, Talia finally saw what Harriet had hidden under her ugly old lady clothes.

"They're so small!"

Talia ran her fingers down Harriet Finkleman's flat, boyish chest. The only hint of breasts was the slightest bit of swelling around the girl's pink, dime-sized nipples.

"They're small, so what?"

Talia smiled and pulled the girl closer, reveling in the warm glow of her body heat. Harriet trembled in her grasp. She was so delicate up close, like a doll.

Talia whispered in Harriet's ear, still using her enhanced voice.

"I can make them bigger. I can make you hot, like me."

Harriet gasped and her trembling grew worse.

Suddenly, Talia heard a noise behind her. It was Andrew trying to make a break for it. Apparently, Talia's spell on him had worn off.

"Sit down!" Talia screamed, putting the full force of her strange new power into the words.

Andrew flew backwards, crumpling into a heap on the ground. A stream of blood trickled from his nose.

Talia turned to the rest of the class, nostrils flaring and her eyes blazing with green light.

"If anyone else tries to run, you'll end up worse off than he is! Like I said, words are powerful. Mine especially."

Talia turned her attention back to Harriet Finklelman. She could feel her worm baby wiggling between her legs, its head hanging out of her pussy like an eel peeking out of its burrow. Now that she had given in to her urges, it seemed willing to obey her commands, but it was still hungry.

123456...8