Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no!" Nina whimpered softly, scrabbling her way out of the brush.

Her sisters were in danger. Something horrible was about to happen, something Nina only barely understood. She reached the path and began to limp towards the athletic building, hoping against hope that she wasn't too late.

Across campus, the hornettes finished up practice and filed into the locker room. It had been a great practice. In fact, it had been the best practice in years.

Wendy Terrence was on top of the world. She was a lightning rod of a team captain, instantly captivating her fellow hornettes and directing them towards greatness. This was the opportunity she needed to prove her point to Nina once and for all.

Wendy entered the locker room and began to rifle through her bag, pulling out her clothes for the day. She was so focused she almost didn't notice Chloe Montrose behind her.

"Hey Wendy," Chloe blushed. "Today's practice was amazing. Thank you."

"No need to thank me! You were killing it out there. I really think you're one of our most talented team members."

"We'll see. We still have three new members coming on board."

Mira Jeffords chimed in, saying, "where are the new recruits? Weren't they supposed to show up at the end of practice."

"I'm not really surprised they aren't here. They're probably too busy doing, uh, you know," Jackie Yang made a naughty hand gesture to emphasize her point.

"Whatever they're reason, they didn't show up. As far as I'm concerned, they don't get a second chance."

Suddenly, a familiar voice rang out across the locker room.

"Oh yeah? Who died and made you captain?" Megan Jensen stood in the doorway, a wicked grin plastering her face.

Wendy watched as Megan's fellow recruits filed in, along with several other girls with similar proportions. They all carried heavy buckets and containers.

Wendy wanted to tell them to leave. To say that this little stunt was only making a bad situation even more embarrassing. Instead, she stared in wonder and horror as the situation became weirder and weirder, her body frozen in shock.

"Ladies," Megan announced. "Welcome to the sisterhood."

Megan's followers dumped the contents of the buckets on the locker room floor. Dozens of writhing black shapes hit the ground and immediately began slithering towards Wendy and her fellow teammates. Soon, the locker room was filled with screams.

1...345678