Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other boy, Adam, was pushed to a corner as if he were an animal being saved for slaughter. He tried to push back against his captors, but Professor Maroney's potent voice brought him under control in seconds. Besides, Adam was one of those nerds that was built like a twig. The girls were easily as strong as him and outnumbered him four to one.

After Adam was subjugated, one of the captors spoke up. She was a graceful, buxom goddess with long, straight brown hair and the greenest eyes Amelia had ever seen.

"I'm impressed, Talia! You really outdid yourself. I wasn't sure you had it in you."

"Thanks, Leah. Let's just say I came to an epiphany about my students."

Maroney gave Amelia a hard look as she said this.

The other girl, Leah, turned towards Andrew, who was holding Harriet's crumpled body in his arms. Amelia's heart ached as she watched her boyfriend tenderly stroke the girl's face.

"What do we have here?"

"I couldn't help myself. Harriet is already becoming one of us," Maroney said.

"Is that so? Then she'll need to feed."

"I'm way ahead of you."

Maroney sauntered up next to Andrew and gently kissed him on the cheek. Then she whispered her instructions in his ear.

"Fight her, Andy! You have to fight--"

"Shut the hell up!" Maroney roared.

Amelia felt the psychic power hit her full force in the chest. She crumpled over, her body feeling as if it had been hit by a bus.

Maroney finished giving her instructions to Andrew. The boy gently set Harriet Finkleman down on the floor and started to undress. Then he climbed on top of Harriet's naked body, his rock hard cock already dripping with precum. How long had he been nursing that raging boner? The thought of her boyfriend becoming so aroused over Quasimodo's daughter made her blood boil. It just wasn't fair!

Andrew gave Amelia one final look. That look carried all the boy's sorrow and hopelessness. Then, with a thrust of his hips, Andrew was buried to the hilt inside Harriet.

Harriet stirred awake and moaned softly. Her eyes locked on Andrew and grew large. Her cheeks turned bright red.

"So big!" She whimpered.

"God you're so fucking hot!" Andrew groaned. "How did I not see it before?"

The new couple picked up their pace until they were going as hard as Ricky and the blonde. Soon, the room was filled with the sounds of pleasured moans and flesh squishing against flesh.

Amelia looked away, trying her best to fight back the coming tears.

"Well isn't this fun," Leah said. She then inspected Amelia and the other two girls from the class. "Who's next?"

"Not her," Talia pointed at Amelia. "I'm saving her for last."

"If you say so. I'll take the redhead. Heather, you take the brunette."

The redhead, Claire Biggs, let out a war cry and ran for the door. Leah blocked her way and gave her a death stare, her eyes blazing with light. Amelia couldn't believe it. The girl's eyes were actually glowing like something out of a horror movie.

Claire stopped in her tracks and gazed into Leah's burning eyes.

"Relax, silly girl," Leah said. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Leah kissed Claire on the lips. Claire stood stock still, seemingly incapable of movement as her captor pulled her closer.

Run, idiot! Why are you letting her kiss you?

Amelia already knew the answer. Leah had the same weird power Professor Maroney used to control the class. Claire was hopeless.

Soon enough, Claire wasn't simply standing there, but kissing Leah back.

The remaining girl besides Amelia was named Nora Fole. She was a sweet, quiet girl with short chestnut hair and massive brown eyes. She was so transfixed by what was happening to Claire that she failed to notice the other woman approaching.

The woman Leah referred to as Heather had a sweet, girlish face and the body of a porn star. She was as naked as the day she was born and her fingers were embedded in her dripping wet vagina.

Heather approached Nora, who froze like a deer in the headlights.

"Nora, watch out!" Amelia cried.

Talia, who was busy whispering in Andrew's ear, turned and screamed for Amelia to shut up. Reluctantly, Amelia shut her mouth and stood aside as Heather moved on Nora.

"You're cute," Heather giggled. "Way cuter than the last chick I did this too."

Heather's eyes flitted to the bed Nora and Amelia were propped against. For the first time, Amelia noticed that someone or something was lying in the bed, covered in a heavy mass of blankets. The formless mass beneath the fabric shifted slightly as Amelia stared at it.

A loud squelch brought Amelia's attention back to Nora and her attacker. The girl named Heather lifted her fingers into the air, revealing that they were coated in dense green slime. A sweet odor filled the air. The smell was not unpleasant, but its origin disgusted Amelia all the same. Had that stuff come from Heather's pussy?

Nora Fole trembled in place, her mouth opening and closing as if she were a fish dragged up on land. She seemed so small and fragile at that moment. Amelia's heart ached for Nora. She wanted to help, but couldn't get her body to move.

"Let's get you warmed up," Heather beamed.

What happened next made Ameli gag. Heather took her slime covered fingers and jammed them deep into Nora's pussy.

The spell broke and Nora began to scream like a banshee. Blood trickled down Heather's fingers, mingling with the gunky slime.

"Gah! Get it out! It's burning!"

Nora kicked and flailed, doing her best to escape her captor. She managed to break away and stumble forward two steps before collapsing to her knees. She clawed at her pussy like a mad woman, gibbering "it burns!" And "get it out!" Over and over again.

With an imperious look burning in her eyes, Heather planted her foot on Nora's back and kicked the struggling girl down. Nora collapsed on all fours, her tear stained cheek pressed against the carpet. She begged for help, but no one offered it.

Heather guided Nora into a lewd position with her butt sticking in the air. This exposed the poor girl's pussy, which Heather slathered in even more slime. Amelia saw that her classmate's nether lips and clit were painfully swollen. Fluid leaked from the girl's crotch.

"That's it. Take it all in. Last time I rushed it. This time, I want to take my time and really enjoy it," Heather moaned.

Amelia's head was spinning. The entire room had descended into sexual anarchy.

Leah had her pussy jammed up against Claire's Biggs's. The two girl's were grinding against each other with abandon, slime and vaginal fluid staining their inner thighs. The look in Claire's eyes was horrifying. It was so empty and lost.

Nora wasn't far behind. The more slime Heather shoved in her pussy, the more she seemed to descend into lust and depravity. Despite the horrified look on her face, she was now completely under her attacker's control.

A sharp cry drew Amelia's attention to the center of the room. Immediately, she regretted looking.

Harriet Finkleman had flipped Andrew on his back and was riding his cock as if her life depended on it. Amelia did a double take when she saw the girl. Harriet had boobs! On her previously flat chest a pair of round, perky orbs had formed. Amelia watched in disbelief as the girl's tits bounced and jiggled. Where did those boobs come from?

Professor Maroney came up behind the girl and cupped her nascent boob flesh, kneading the orbs like dough and pinching the fat pink nipples. Harriet swooned, leaning against the professor. In her massive eyes was a strange look, equal parts horny and full of adoration.

"You're coming along so nicely, my daughter," Professor Maroney said. "And this is only the beginning. Something tells me you're going to get even bigger."

Maroney squeezed and hefted her students growing breasts for emphasis, eliciting a soft moan from Harriet's lips.

Amelia stared at the girl, picking up on all kinds of small changes. It wasn't just Harriet's tits that were getting bigger. No, the girl's entire body was changing. It was as if the years of puberty that had ignored Harriet in high school were now crashing down on her in a single evening. Her lips were fuller, her face softer, her eyes brighter. The girl's scrawny hips were widening. Her buttocks were undergoing a similar inflation to her chest. The cumulative effect of all these changes was startling. Harriet was hardly recognizable. The ugly nerd was gone. Harriet had ascended to a new plane of beauty.

Then there was Andrew.

When Amelia first hooked up with Andrew, she hadn't thought much of it. She expected him to be another one night stand she would have to pass awkwardly on the path at school. Instead, something blossomed between the two of them. For the first time in Amelia's life, she was in love -- or so she thought.

Amelia searched her boyfriend's face for a trace of regret. All she found was delirious pleasure. Whatever feelings Andrew had for Amelia had either been suppressed or destroyed. Andrew wanted Harriet Finkleman with all his heart. His cries of passion shook the walls; they were so powerful. Harriet was his girl now.

There was something else. Andrew seemed different -- faded. His normally tan skin seemed pale and clammy and there were dark circles under his eyes that had not been there when they started class. Hell, he even seemed skinnier, as if his muscles were being sucked out of him.

It was all too much to take in. Never in her life had Amelia Gonzales faced this kind of evil. She was surrounded by debauchery and corruption on a scale she could not wrap her head around. Sure, she wasn't perfect. She had been a slut -- and a bitch. She hadn't lived her life well. Harriet was a good reminder of that. Amelia had tormented the poor thing, and why? Because she was ugly? A loser? Now the girl was developing the body of a model and fucking Amelia's boyfriend. Talk about cosmic justice.

Amelia collapsed in on herself, sinking to the floor and covering her eyes with her hands. She didn't want to watch anymore. Hell, she didn't want to live. It was all hopeless.

There was a tap on Amelia's shoulder. She dreaded what this meant and for a moment refused to look. The tapping came again and to Amelia's surprise, she saw her classmate Adam standing over her.

A pang of guilt struck Amelia right in the heart. Adam was another nerd she had mistreated. He hadn't gotten it as bad as Harriet had, but she hadn't exactly been nice to him either.

"They're all distracted," Adam whispered. "This is our only shot."

Amelia shook her head, "if Maroney notices, she'll stop us both."

"If we're quick, she won't notice. She's too busy with Harriet. Besides, if she catches us, I'll, um, give myself up."

Amelia blushed.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

Adam stared down at his shoes, fidgeted with his fingers, and didn't answer for several seconds.

"You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen," he mumbled.

In any other situation, Amelia would have been mortified at this revelation. Instead, she found it unbelievably sweet. Her heart swelled and before she knew it, she was kissing the boy on the cheek.

"Come on," he said. "We have to go."

Adam took Amelia by the hand and started to lead her through the room, past the coupling bodies of their classmates and captors. Maroney didn't notice them, as she was too busy sticking her tongue down Harriet's throat. Leah and Heather didn't seem to notice either. Whatever sick sexual acts they were performing on Amelia's classmates seemed to be approaching a climax.

For a moment, it seemed like they would get away scott free. Amelia's mind raced as she considered what would happen next. They would have to go to the police. Have to tell their story and try to save the others. There was a long road ahead of them and it all seemed so daunting. Part of Amelia, a big part, wanted to crawl in bed and never go outside again.

The sound stopped both of them in their tracks. It was a moan that started soft and then gradually grew to a sensual crescendo. The voice was rich and full and oddly mature.

Amelia turned and looked. She couldn't help it. The rational part of her brain told her to run, but in the face of the madness of that dorm room, its message failed to deliver.

The mass hidden under the covers on the bed nearest to Amelia stirred and then sat up. The blankets peeled away like the sides of a bursting cocoon to reveal a creature of unfathomable beauty and power.

The woman, if you could call her that, had the largest breast Amelia had ever seen. They were massive things with a perfect round shape and unnatural heft. There was not a hint of sagging on those supernatural tits. Amelia blushed as she stared at the woman's tits. She wasn't a lesbian, not even close, but even she couldn't help but look. The woman's chest seemed to have its own gravitational pull, sucking in all attention.

The woman was of medium height (the only unremarkable thing about her body), with a soccer mom haircut and a lovely round face. There was something strangely maternal about the woman's features, even though she looked to be around Amelia's age. Her midsection rippled with washboard abs. In fact, her entire body held a good deal of muscle. Her biceps and triceps swelled nicely and her thighs looked incredibly powerful.

The woman slowly opened her eyes, revealing glowing green irises. As she came to, she seemed to go through a myriad of emotions.

"What happened? I feel so strange."

The woman looked down at her body and gasped. Wandering hands caressed her breasts and patted her muscles.

"Oh my god! How is this possible? So strange!"

The woman looked up and suddenly locked eyes with Adam. Amelia watched in horror as the woman's pupils turned to pin pricks and her entire body tensed.

Adam froze, caught in a staring contest with this gorgeous woman-beast. Amelia froze too, shocked by the strange turn of events.

Run, idiot! This woman is bad news!

Amelia took a deep breath and broke out of her trance, but it was too late. In the next moment, the woman on the bed leaped at Adam with the grace of a hunting leopard. In one fell swoop, she knocked him to the floor and held him down.

"You look a lot like my son," the woman said. "He's a handsome, sensitive boy. A little on the skinny side."

A jet of green slime splashed out of the woman's pussy.

"He's such a nice boy. You remind me of him so much!"

The woman began to rip Adam's clothes off with her bare hands. With her raw strength, it was an easy task. The fabric gave way like tissue paper.

"Get off of me you crazy lady!" Adam cried.

The woman smiled.

"I don't think either of us want that," she ripped his pants and underwear down, revealing a throbbing erection.

The woman placed her slimy, mutant pussy over top of Adam's pulsing member and took the plunge. Adam writhed on the floor as his entire cock became sheathed in the woman's folds.

"You've never done this before, have you?" the woman said softly.

"Ah, oh, ugh no!"

"Don't worry, honey. I'll teach you how it's done."

The woman moved her body in a way that was entirely inhuman. She twisted and turned, allowing her to take Adam's cock into her at different angles for maximum pleasure. Adam tried to fight it, but his will quickly gave out.

Amelia understood. Adam had never had sex before and now this sex goddess was bouncing on his dick. Even the most resolute guy in his position would lose it. Still, it hurt to see Adam fall.

"You're the only one left," Professor Maroney smirked.

All hope was lost. The professor stepped in front of the door, blocking Amelia's exit. The sounds of rape and corruption filled the air around the girl. She wondered if this was what hell sounded like.

The professor stepped closer, taking care to avoid Leah and Claire, who were still writhing together on the ground. Glancing down, Amelia noticed something glistening and black connecting the girls by their vaginas. Whatever it was, it was slithering into Claire's body.

"No one is coming to save you, Amelia. How does it feel to be hopeless?"

Amelia looked around at the carnage and debauchery. She looked down at her boyfriend, who was a shell of his former self. She doubted he would make it another hour. She wondered if she wouldn't even get to mourn his loss.

"Why?" She asked, finally. "Why do you hate me so much?"

"Because I have always had to deal with people like you. Girls with sexy bodies and acid tongues, always reminding the losers where they sat on the food chain. When I first became like this, I was scared. I did something I regret. I didn't want to hurt any more students. I really didn't. Then you came along and reminded me what most students were like. You and your awful friends are monsters. You constantly pick on people who are weaker, making them feel small. Well how does it feel to be small, Amelia?"

Amelia thought back through a hundred different times in which she had snickered or passed a note or made a snide comment. Why did cruelty come so easy for her? She liked to think of herself as a good person; everyone did. However, the more she thought about it, the less she could defend her past behavior. Maroney was right. She had been mean to kids like Harriet, and for what? A momentary thrill? A little social credit? None of it mattered in the long run.

"I'm sorry," Amelia said.

"That's it? That's all you have to say? You humiliated Harriet today. I'm sure you've done worse for countless others. Bringing you into this sisterhood wouldn't be fair. You and your ilk don't deserve this gift. I should let you die with your boyfriend."

"I won't stop you."

Maroney smirked, "you can't."

The professor's eyes blazed as she began to bombard Amelia with commands.

"Stop breathing, Amelia. Even as your lungs burn, you will not breathe!"

Suddenly, taking another breath was as impossible for Amelia Gonzales as flying or lifting a car over her head. She quickly began to panic, realizing she was about to die in this hellish dorm room.

"It's going to be fun killing you!"

Leah, who was clearly in a deep stupor, looked up and moaned at the professor to stop. Whatever had been connecting her vagina to Claire's was gone.

"You aren't in control right now, Leah," Professor Maroney snapped. "Besides, I don't want to share a sisterhood with this bitch. She made fun of my dear, dear Harriet. She ought to pay for doing so. I wonder what else I can do to you, Amelia."

The professor commanded Amelia to begin scratching her face. Amelia tried to fight it, but her hands rose against her will and began to scrape against her face. The scratches left hot trails down her cheeks.

"That's it, bitch! You'll make yourself ugly before you die!"

The look on Maroney's face was one of pure evil. A lifetime of torment and sublimated guilt was erupting out of her like a gout of fire. She was a madwoman. A witch. Unstoppable in her fury.

Suddenly, a new voice cried out.

"Stop it, professor!"

Harriet Finkleman took the professor by the hand and pulled her close. The professor stared at her wide-eyed, her entire body shaking with rage.

"You don't need to do this," Harriet said softly. Her voice had changed; it was no longer scratchy and nasally, but instead soft and breathy. "She's already paid enough."

Harriet glanced down at the floor behind her. Amelia followed her gaze and let out a low moan of sorrow. Andrew was gone, his body withered into a pale, lifeless husk. Amelia wanted to hate Harriet for what she had done, but could not bring herself to do so. Harriet had as much choice as Andrew in the matter.

The two girls stood face-to-face. Amelia was blown away by how much Harriet had changed. Before her stood a goddess. Harriet's posture had improved, rendering the nickname "Quasimodo's daughter" utterly meaningless. The girl stood tall and proud, displaying a newly developed rack that would make a centerfold blush. Everything about Harriet was riper and fuller and softer. Kissable lips and huge green eyes and a body that begged you to touch it. Amelia couldn't believe it, but she envied the girl.

1...345678