Organism X Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When he and I were together, I could feel him. His thoughts and emotions. He was thinking of you," Harriet said.

Tears came like summer rain, rolling down Amelia's cheeks.

"He was?"

Harriet nodded and stepped closer, her body swaying sensually as she did so.

"He loved you, and he passed that love on to me. I saw you through his eyes. I used to hate you, but I can't anymore."

Harriet stood so close that their breasts touched. Amelia felt the girl's body heat and sweat. The smell, oh god, the smell! So sweet and musky and inviting. It made Amelia feel as if she had just taken a shot.

"A little bit of Andy lives inside of me, Amelia."

"It does?" Amelia needed that. She needed something to hold on to.

"Let me give it to you. Then you can have a piece of Andy in you, always."

"Always?"

Harriet smiled and kissed Amelia on the lips. "Always."

She allowed Harriet to consume her, letting her old self die. The bitter buds of hate blossomed into flowers of passion as the bully and the nerd consummated their newfound love. Amelia Gonzales lost her boyfriend that night, but she gained something greater. A family. A sisterhood.

10

It was early morning, an hour before dawn, and the room was dark. The only light seen was a dim, pulsating green glow coming from the handful of unhatched eggs that remained. The floor was littered with torn egg casings and splatters of goo.

Megan Jensen felt safe here, surrounded by the gestating children of the sisterhood. The shadows and the lovely sweet odor enveloped her like warm blankets. The comfort almost made it possible to ignore the pain.

Almost.

Megan fell to her knees and began to sob. Her normally flat belly now bulged as if she were a few months pregnant. In a way, she was pregnant, just not with a human baby.

The product of days of storing sexual energy from feedings thrashed against Megan's innards, desperate to free itself. It was a monster as far as worms went. If Megan had to guess, it was probably even bigger than the one that turned Felicia Owens from an average girl into a muscular goddess.

Megan's baby would not obey. There was a great big world out there for it to explore, and infect. Before Megan knew it, her monstrous offspring was rushing down her birth canal.

"Ugh, wait!"

The monster didn't listen. It erupted from Megan's pussy and stood erect between her legs like the world's biggest, ugliest cock. The creature's skin was shaded but translucent, stretched tight against the slimy green innards. The glow of the thing filled the room, casting emerald light on every surface.

It was definitely bigger than the monster Megan had put inside Felicia. The body was so thick that Megan had to grip it with both hands and even so, she couldn't fully encompass it.

"Not yet!" Megan hissed. "I want to feel you slithering out of me and into someone else."

Megan wondered who that someone else would be. Nina Kota had been her target, but that had been before Ellie and Shelby fucked up and revealed everything to the girl. They never found Nina, so for all Megan knew, their cover was blown.

She didn't think this was the case, however. She had run into Emmy after the incident and nothing seemed off.

None of that really mattered. Nothing could stop what was coming.

Megan gently stroked the phallic behemoth between her legs and wondered what it would do to the poor soul it infected. The last parasite had given Felicia an extra foot of height and an added fifty plus pounds of muscle, plus that gnarly ovipositor. The monster between Megan's legs was considerably larger.

Over half a dozen boys had perished to gestate it. Megan wondered if that counted for something. There was something deeply masculine about this particular worm. All the worms were phallic, given that they were built to invade women's pussies, but this thing was different. The energy it put off was intense and aggressive. In a way, it almost felt like it was concentration of all the masculine energy she had consumed through sex. All of that life force boiled down into something wicked and powerful and deeply male.

Megan wondered if the worm would even fit inside its victim. Her own mutated body seemed capable of stretching and shifting to accommodate the offspring, but what would happen to a normal woman?

There was a knock at the door and Ellie's chipper voice came in a sing-song from the other side.

"Clap your hands, stomp your feet, the sisterhood can't be beat!"

Megan condensed her energy down to a single point and focused it all on her offspring. With concerted effort, she forced it back inside of herself. It disappeared with a loud schlick.

"You know we're not actually becoming cheerleaders," Megan smirked, opening the door.

"Doesn't mean I can't get in the spirit!"

"Oh Ellie, I swear your energy is as infectious as any worm. Let's get the others."

The time was drawing near. Soon, the dominoes would begin to fall.

11

"Look at them! We have our own private army now!" said Lindsay.

She wasn't wrong. The cramped dorm room was packed to the brim with newly transformed sisters, their bodies exuding raw sexual power. The air was filled with the sounds of heavy breathing and moans of pleasure. They had bodies, for sure, but was it worth the risk?

"I just hope we haven't screwed ourselves over," Leah said. "We should have been more cautious."

Lindsay scoffed.

"We were plenty cautious. More cautious than Meg, for sure. We did what we had to."

"I guess."

Leah took inventory of her new recruits, marveling at how radically some of them had changed over the course of the night. Despite having undergone the transformation herself, Leah never ceased to be amazed at what a worm could do to the female body.

"Everyone, eyes on me!" Leah commanded, stepping into the center of the room.

"Yes sir!" Amelia Gonzales replied. Harriet Finkleman burst into a fit of giggles.

"Get dressed and ready to move out. We have big plans this morning."

"Plans for what?" Talia asked, looking up from a makeout session she was enjoying with Janet Miller.

"Bringing in new recruits, I'm guessing," Amelia said, her eyes burning.

Leah didn't like that one. The girl reminded her way too much of Megan.

"Think of it more like a turf war," Leah said. "Some of our sisters were very naughty and need to be brought back under control."

"Ooo, sounds fun!" Amelia said.

Nora Fole spoke up. "We're going outside? Now? But none of my clothes fit!"

"Relax, Nora. Just put on what you wore yesterday. It probably fits better now," Amelia said.

"That's easy for you to say, Amelia! You didn't go from an A to a G in the span of one night."

It was true. Nora Fole's breasts had grown a freakish amount over the course of the night. They had been on the smaller side before she turned. Now she was one of the bustiest sisters. The girl blushed and tried to cover her bosom with her slender arm, only further emphasizing her massive size.

Janet Miller hopped off the bed and put her arm around Nora. With both of them standing side-by-side, it was impossible to tell which of them was younger, despite Janet really being fifty two. The older woman was completely unrecognizable now. All that fat had either rearranged itself on her chest and buttocks or turned into muscle.

"I was on the heavier side before my change. My old clothes will probably fit you quite nicely, honey. I'll find something else to wear."

"Really? Thanks!"

Janet Miller kissed the girl on the lips and went about gathering her old clothes. Leah watched the woman carefully, admiring the way she carried herself. Janet betrayed her age not by how she looked but how she acted. She was the only sister who was also a mother. That maternal instinct had been twisted, but it still remained. Hell, it was probably stronger than ever.

Janet Miller was also enormously powerful. While she didn't have the strength of Felicia, her muscular body was still agile and potent. She was a perfect foot soldier.

Lindsay tapped Leah on the shoulder, bringing her back to the task at hand.

"If I had to guess, Megan took her faction to one of two places. Either they went to Shelby's hallway or Ellie's dorm. Shelby is in this building and I haven't seen a trace of Megan or her ilk, so I'm guessing they're with Ellie."

"Are you sure?"

Lindsay nodded, "almost positive."

Leah turned to the others. "Get dressed and ready to go. We're leaving in five minutes!"

It took longer than five minutes to mobilize the troops, but Leah managed to get the girls ready and out the door by ten after eight. Before they left, she sent another text to Jon, asking for backup. They needed bodies and he was a body.

All she got was radio silence. Clearly, the coward was going to wait and see how things shook out. When he came crawling back to her, she would make him pay for this.

The nine of them rolled out, most of them dressed in the clothes they had been wearing when they were turned -- clothes that now hugged their luscious curves and swells in eye popping ways. They moved across campus like a pack of wolves and drew eyes everywhere they went. For the new girls, this came as a shock. Many of them weren't used to attention, male or otherwise, and the ones that were had never handled it in such a high volume.

Leah and Lindsay were different. They had been sisters long enough to understand the power they held and walked proudly.

When they reached Ellie Thomas's hallway, it became obvious that this was the hideout. Leah could smell it. The sweetness of sisters and worms saturated the air. Smudges of viscous green liquid marked the tile floor and the door and walls. There were signs everywhere of sisters everywhere. There was only one problem. There were no sisters.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Leah muttered.

"It's early. They're probably sleeping," Lindsay reassured her.

Leah glanced over at her little army. Most of the new girls stood side-by-side, looking slightly uncomfortable with their new bodies. Leah had given them precious little information about what they were walking into. Hell, most of these girls didn't even know what they were yet. Leah began to doubt whether they would be much help in a fight.

"First we check Ellie's room, then we do a sweep of the hallway. Someone has to be here."

They tried Ellie's door, and to their surprise found it unlocked. The room was empty, but there were clear signs of activity. Slime covered almost every surface and ruined egg casings littered the floor. Leah drank the scene in with a growing sense of unease. Then her eyes locked on a bright red envelope nestled in the slime on the right hand bed. It was addressed to her.

Leah opened the envelope and read the letter. It simply said "checkmate".

The last thing Leah heard before the world went blank was Lindsay's voice.

"It's nothing personal Leah. I just like Meg's plan better."

Lindsay Maycomb's hands closed around Leah's neck, the palms flashing brighter than the sun. There was light and then there was darkness. And regret.

12

It was ten minutes past the start of practice and Nina Kota was nowhere to be seen. The cheerleaders stood around, chatting in clumps in the gymnasium, waiting for someone to take charge.

"Wendy, I'm worried about Nina. She didn't come back home last night," Emmy said.

"Really?" Wendy felt a pang of guilt for what she said yesterday.

"You were the last one of us she talked to. Did you notice anything?"

"We had an argument."

"An argument about what?"

Wendy didn't want to go into detail, especially not around Nina's best friend and number one supporter.

"Just cheer stuff," Wendy said. "She got upset and decided to take a walk and think things over."

"Great, she could be anywhere. This is bad. We should go looking for her."

Wendy felt her guilt dissipate. Perhaps this was all a big temper tantrum. Nina found out she wasn't doing so hot as team captain, so she ran away to garner sympathy.

"We have practice."

Emmy looked shocked.

"Aren't you worried about her?"

One of the girls called out across the gym, asking if they were going to start practice. Wendy could feel the mantle of responsibility. It hovered just within reach, sparkling like a golden idol. All she had to do was take it for herself.

Nina couldn't really be hurt. This was a safe campus. What probably happened was that Nina had a drunken one night stand or slept over in the library or did a whole host of other things for attention and sympathy. If that was how she behaved when her teammates tried to hold her accountable, she had no business being captain.

"If you want to look for her, you can. I have a practice to lead."

Emmy looked shocked and Wendy felt a smidgen of guilt creep back into her heart.

"She's our friend Wendy. What if she's hurt?"

Wendy turned away from the girl and addressed the whole team. She felt her teammates' eyes fall on her one-by-one. This was what she always wanted. What she deserved.

"I'll be acting captain today, girls. Let's get started with a warm up."

"You're unbelievable," Emmy murmured, skulking out of the room.

Wendy ignored her. For once, she was the captain. This was what she deserved. If it meant taking a little shame on the chin, so be it.

13

The firefighters and police were finishing up. Once they were done, Professor Pierce would be free to retrieve a handful of things from the lab. None of that mattered, however. The cure was gone. The samples were gone. Pierce's laptop was fried from the sprinklers. They were basically starting from scratch.

The seven of them huddled together in the hallway, barely talking. What was there to say? Things looked bleak as hell.

Down the hall, Professor Pierce was explaining to a sobbing, hyperventilating Sarah Decker that her senior project was completely destroyed. The professor seemed to be riding a fine line between apologizing and chastising. On one hand, Sarah's project had exploded under Pierce's watch. On the other hand, Sarah had brought an explosive into the lab.

"It's not hopeless, right?" Bethany said. She trembled as she said it.

There were weak mutters of affirmation from Haley, Penny, and Eliza. Melissa said nothing. It fell on Jessie, like always, to be the voice of reason.

"It's pretty hopeless. Without a lab, Pierce can't mass produce her cure."

"So what, we just leave?" Bethany said. "I bet you would like that."

Jessie closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration. Sure, she had wanted to leave. Then she caught a glimpse of a light at the end of the tunnel. All that suppressed grief came rushing over her like a tidal wave. To be given hope only to have it ripped away was one of life's cruelest experiences.

"I'm just being honest with you."

The group fell silent and remained that way for several minutes. Eventually, a police officer emerged from the ruined laboratory and motioned for Pierce to come in. Sarah Decker followed close behind, looking utterly dejected.

After a couple more minutes, Sarah emerged from the lab wearing her plain brown backpack and carrying her ruined device. Jessie thought the girl looked bad on a normal day. Now Sarah looked a few steps away from total catatonia. She was nothing more than a ghost.

Jessie watched the girl leave, feeling slightly guilty. What they were working on in the lab was a lot more important than Sarah Decker's senior project, but it still seemed wrong that the girl had her academic life ruined for their sake.

As Sarah turned the corner, Jessie swore she saw something move under the surface of the backpack. For a moment, she began to panic, but quickly reminded herself that she had been awake for over twenty four hours at this point. If anything had been left in the lab, one of the police officers or firefighters would have spotted it.

Don't let your imagination get the better of you, Jessie thought.

Professor Pierce came out a few moments later holding a milk crate full of a few odds and ends. The only thing that stood out to Jessie in the mix was the container of bright green mutagen.

Great, she thought. We have all the tools to make things worse and none to make them better.

"The lab is shot," Professor Pierce said. "It won't be usable for weeks. I'm likely to come under some kind of disciplinary charges. Sarah might be expelled. My laptop, with all my notes, is dead. I hate to say it, but I think you girls should leave campus. It will be safer that way."

The professor was trembling badly. Her skin almost looked pale, it was so translucent. Seeing the woman so utterly broken made Jessie sick to her stomach. She didn't always get along with the professor, but she respected the woman. Pierce was a genius. A strong woman. She wasn't supposed to break. If she couldn't keep it together, none of them could.

"We can't just give up!" Bethany cried. "We are so close!"

"We don't have a lab," Jessie answered.

"But we have the professor! That counts for something. Besides, a lab is just a room. Hell, we could probably do this research in our dormitory."

Pierce shook her head.

"We need equipment and appliances and, most of all, space. A dorm room is way too cramped. We cannot risk anything going wrong. Besides, I fear I might not be a professor much longer after this fiasco."

"There has to be something we can do!"

Jessie felt for Bethany. The cure was the only thing that stood between her and a really bad emotional breakdown. Jessie knew what that was like. For a brief moment, she really believed Leah could be saved. Now she didn't even know they could be saved. Hell, half the school could be infected by this point.

"I'm sorry girls. I really am," Professor Pierce said. "Without a lab, we're fragged."

"There have to be other labs. For god's sake, this is a science building!"

"This was the only one I had unrestricted access to. Plus, most of the others aren't equipped for the work I was doing."

"There has to be something," Bethany sobbed. "Please tell me there is something."

Suddenly, a male voice called from down the hall. Jessie turned and saw a boy of medium height and build. He was superficially attractive, but there was something off about him that Jessie could not quite place.

"If you need access to a lab, perhaps I could help," the boy said. "I have a lot of connections."

Bethany went as white as a sheet and her right eye began to twitch as she stared at the boy. For a moment, deafening silence blanketed the hallway.

"Jon," Bethany said, her voice shaking. "I am going to kill you."

14

Nina awoke with the worst headache of her life. Her tongue was swollen and there was a bitter metallic taste in her mouth. In short, she felt awful.

She crawled out of the brush pile and slowly stumbled to her feet. Her body was bloodied and bruised and her head pounded. She tried to remember how she got here, but only managed to conjure up a blurry reel of half baked memories.

Wendy. She had talked to Wendy. No, not talked. Argued. There had been a fight. A revelation. Shame.

Then what? Had she stumbled off into the woods and crawled into a bush for a good night's sleep? That didn't seem right. There was something else.

Glowing green eyes in the dark. A plot. Frightening whispers. A chase.

The memories flooded back in an instant, filling Nina with a sense of overwhelming dread. Her team was in grave danger.

Nina yanked out her phone and saw half a dozen text messages, most of them from Emmy. The most recent one was from a little over an hour ago. It was almost nine. Practice was nearly over.

1...345678