Orgasm Withdrawal - Being a Good Girl

Story Info
Not allowed to cum for 5 days. and getting fucked hard.
1.2k words
3.7
17.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day one :

Sir brought me into my special room and commanded me to strip naked, he then tied my legs and my arms on all four corners of the bed, while I laid on my back. He took a feather and slid it gently all over my body, making me shiver. He then explained to me what was going to happen.

"For the next 5 days you will stay naked in this room, you will make me cum as many times as I want, but you will not be allowed to cum. Is this clear?"

I responded with

"Yes, sir."

He continued to speak.

"If you obey you will be rewarded at the end of the 5 days, but if you disobey you will be punished. Is this clear?"

"Yes, sir."

He slapped my boobs before clipping both of my nipples, make me moan loudly.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me."

"Yes."

He slapped my face hard. "What did you say?" he asked angrily.

"Yes, sir, I'll be a good girl, sir."

"Good."

He then tied a vibrator on my clit and proceeded to sit on a chair in front of the bed. I could see his boner through his jeans, seeing him like this was making me wet. He turned the vibrator on from his phone, making me moan a little. I knew I wouldn't be allowed to cum and already the thought of this was making me suffer. Sir took his dick out and started jerking off, while looking at me spread apart on the bed. While jerking off with his right hand, he was using his left to switch the vibrator back and forth from the highest to the lowest setting.

"Mhmmm."

I was struggling making sure not to cum.

He switched it to the highest setting and said: " It's going to stay on like this until I cum."

"But, sir are you close?"

"Did I give you permission to ask a question?"

"No, sir, I'm sorry, sir."

He got up and with the vibrator still set to the highest level he pressed it even harder onto my clit, all while continuing to rub his dick faster and faster.

"Ahhh, mhmmm, mhm, mhm."

I was moaning and screaming so loud, just trying not to cum.

Finally, he started to moan and rub his dick much faster. I knew he was close. I just had to keep it in a few more seconds.

"Ahhh, fuck, yesss."

He came all over my face. He took the vibrator off, but did not untie me, he left me there for the rest of the night.

Day 2

Sir came back into the special early the next morning and immediately put his dick inside of me, while I was still tied up. He fucked me hard. His dick was going all the inside me spreading me wide and then coming all the way out, just to be thrusted back all the way in again. He made me scream so loud.

"Ahhhh, sirrrr."

But worst of all, I still was not allowed to cum.

My body was shaking and for a moment I thought I might pass out.

After about 15 minutes of being fucked with no mercy, sir finally came deep inside me. After cumming, he untied me and ordered me to go take a shower, which I did gladly, of course he had a camera set up in the shower and kept an eye on me to make sure I didn't masturbate. Once the shower was over, he tied me to the bed again but this time I laid flat on my stomach and only my arms were tied. He left me there for a while and came in later that evening. He first stood in front of me and face fucked me, he held my head, so he was in full control making me deepthroat him. I practically couldn't breathe the whole time. He came pretty quickly though and ordered me to swallow. This was the only thing I'd eaten in over 24 hours; I did drink the water from the shower though. He left the room, leaving me tied to the bed once again.

Day 3:

In the morning sir fed me some bread and a banana. Then he fucked me doggy style, while I was still tied up. He came inside me, then left the room, came back in a little later and fucked me again. This went on all day. He fucked me 6 times. The last time he came in the room, I was expecting him to put his dick inside my pussy again like he had done the past 5 times, but instead he shoved it all the way into my ass.

"Ahhhh, sirrrr, it hurts sirrr."

I had never gotten anything up my ass, but sir had no mercy, he fucked my ass as hard as he could and since he had already cum 5 times, he lasted very long. I scream and cried the whole time.

"Ahhhh, please sirrr."

"Beg me to cum." He asked.

"Sir please cum, ahhhh, cum ahhh, for me, cum in my ass, ohhh, ahhh, please sir."

He came eventually. Tonight, he did untie me, he knew I wouldn't have the energy to masturbate.

Day 4:

Today sir came in and put a vibrator in my pussy and immediately turned it on. He also reminded me that I should under no circumstances cum.

"Mhmmmm"

The vibrator had only been in me a few minutes and already I was struggling. Sir lifted me up and tied me to the chains hanging from the ceiling. With no mercy he slid his dick int my very soar ass. Him fucking me wasn't even the problem, the problem was that every time his dick went in, it pressed the vibrator inside me even more onto my g-spot.

"Ahhhh, sir, I need to cum."

He slapped my ass.

"You know the rules."

I was able to hold it in until he came, but to my surprise he didn't take the vibrator out when he did. No, he left it in for 2 hours.

Day 5:

Today I woke up feeling so excited, I knew I would be allowed to cum today. Sir came in the room and untied me from last night and laid me onto the bed. He said: "You can cum whenever you want today, baby." "Thank you, sir." But he did not make it easy for me. I started by licking my pussy and fingering me very slowly, all while making sure to avoid my clit.

"Mhmm, sir I need more."

Then he started making small circles on my clit with his tongue very slowly, but every time he felt me getting close, he stopped.

"Mhmm sir please, stop teasing me."

Finally, he took out the vibrator and placed it on my clit while it was still turned off. He took a seat in front of me and started jerking off. He knew this would make me super wet and horny. He made himself cum before turning on the vibrator, he knew that watching him moan and cum would drive me crazy. He turned the vibrator on for a couple seconds and off again.

"Mhmmm, sir please, more."

On.

"Mhmm yes sir."

Off.

"Pleaseee"

On.

"Please sir keep it on, mhmm."

Off.

"No please on again sir, please."

On.

"Yes, yes sir, I'm so closeee, mhmmm."

Off.

"Sirrrr, please."

On.

"Mhmmm, mhmmm, yes yes, please, please, please, ahhhhhh, I'm cummingggg. Ahhh, thank you sirrr, mhmmmm."

Off.