Orgy for 4 Bisexual Lovers Pt. 02

Story Info
We continue our hot, nasty love with Mitch and Carmen.
3.5k words
4.51
4.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all spent the night by Mitch and Carmen's pool cuddled up together. During the night we rearranged. I had gone to sleep holding Carmen but woke up in the strong arms of her husband Mitch. Someone had gotten up to get us blankets, so even though the air cooled off, we were warm. As the sun was beginning to come up, my 3 other lovers began to stir. For a while we just enjoyed the feeling our our naked bodies together then we began to get up.

Mitch was the first to speak and said, "Good morning, let's go clean ourselves up, there's a big day ahead."

He stood up and reached for my hand. I noticed his dick was already semi hard. Mitch took my hand and Carmen took Maya's hand, they led us to our own bathrooms where there were enema kits waiting for us.

Mitch said to me "After you clean yourself out, come to my shower. It's down the hall and the door will be open."

Carmen said something similar to Maya. Apparently we were going to get some one on one action with our new lovers. I jumped into my shower, washed myself, then made sure enema myself till I was squeaky clean. This wasn't hard because I hadn't had anything to eat other than cum for about 40 hours. I was getting hungry but my lust for Mitches cock outweighed any thought I had of food. Besides, I would be getting a mouthful of his luscious semen soon enough.

I walked down the hall to the open door at the end and walked into a huge marble bathroom. On one side was a full sized sunken hot tub which was built for about 6 people. On the other side was a huge walk in shower which also looked like it was built for 6. All around were mirrors. I'm assuming these were so you could watch the perverted acts that happened here.

Mitch stood in the shower facing away from me. His leg was stooped up and I could see him pushing 3 fingers in and out of his sexy asshole as his other hand furiously jacked off his enormous dong. Because of the mirrors, I had a perfect view of both his dick and asshole. His horse sized balls were loose and dangling.

I watched this lovely display for a couple of minutes without Mitch noticing. Then I entered the shower and began licking his beautiful testicles. He withdrew his fingers from his tan asshole so I could access it. I quickly went to work licking, sucking and tung fucking my boyfriend's sexy love button. To my delight he had lubed himself with coconut oil so his beautiful fuck hole tasted sweet.

Mitch enjoyed my rim job for a few minutes then turned around so I could taste his beautiful cock which also was covered with coconut oil. I took his cock all the way down till I was gagging. He forced it in and out of my throat a few times then withdrew and looked down into my eyes lovingly.

He said, "Honey you are so sexy and your asshole is so beautiful, I want to make love to you."

I looked deep into Mitches loving eyes and said, "I'm yours baby, you now own my asshole and I want your huge cock in it so bad. Where do you want to take me from?"

He responded, "I'm gonna take your pretty little fuck hole from behind. Why don't you stoop one leg up on that seat and I'll sodomize you."

I was tickled pink to get my ass fucked any way I could. So I was quickly to my feet and perched my right leg on the shower's bench which was in the dry part of the walk in shower. I gave Mitch a little show. With one hand I opened my butt cheek with the other I began diddling my tight pink asshole. Mitch got some coconut oil. He put some in my asshole and some on his dick. To my delight, Mitch placed a mirror on the floor so if we looked down we would be able to see the beautiful connection between his dick and my asshole. We would also be able to see ourselves from other angles due to all the mirrors in the room.

As a bisexual pornstar my butthole gets fucked almost daily by various men. In fact, at last count, I had taken on over a thousand cocks and often have been double penetrated. Amazingly my asshole has an ability to go right back to its original tightness a couple of hours after a fucking. Today was no exception, my butt hole was perfectly tight. Normally, I would loosen it up with a butt plug, or at least my fingers, but today, I wanted to let Mitch loosen it up with his giant cock. I knew it would probably hurt but that didn't matter, I really wanted to take this stud as raw as I could. I also wanted to give him the pleasure of loosening up my tight sphincter with his dick.

Mitch rested one hand on my butt while the other hand guided his dick to my fuck hole. It looked like there was no way if could possibly fit and I thought it would be hot to play up the fact that Mitch was going to have to force his cock into me.

So I cried out, "I don't think your giant dong is going to fit in my asshole, maybe you should loosen me up first."

To this Mitch, grunted, "I'll make if fit. And you're a good fucking whore, I know you can take it like a man."

To this I replied, "Oh god baby, force your cock into my tight asshole. Make me take it like a man."

Mitch gave my ass a couple of good sharp slaps and began rubbing his giant mushroom head up and down at the entrance of my tiny asshole. He kept spitting on my asshole and began pushing in and trying to force his cock into me. While he was doing this. I pushed out which created just enough of an opening so his cock head could go in. In spite of the resistance from my tight butthole, once his cock head was in, Mitch roughly shoved the rest of his cock in balls deep. He grabbed my hips to steady me.

I cried out in pain "Shit, shit, fuck fuck fuck!" and slapped the wall a few times as his 12+ inch cock began to slide in and out of my bowels. It felt like I was being ripped apart.

By this point Mitch understood that I liked to be handled roughly and could take a little discomfort from a rough and raw dicking. As if forcibly shoving his dick in and out of my tight fuck hole wasn't enough, Mitch began to slap my ass hard and grunted, "That's it you fucking whore, take my dick like a real man. You're a good fucking whore. You deserve to have your asshole full of cum."

My eyes were tearing up and I kept moaning obscenities due to the giant penis splitting my butthole open. In spite of the discomfort, I really loved the dominant treatment I was receiving.

As Mitch continued to roughly pound into my bowels, my discomfort turned to ecstasy and I began moaning in pleasure. Mitch fucked in and out with force and held my hips tight. His loud grunting sounded like an animal. It was a beautiful sight to see his giant tool sawing in and out of my tight ass, pulling my sphincter with it on the out strokes. His loose gorilla sized balls were slapping against my balls on the in strokes. He would occasionally pull out for a few seconds. Each time, my asshole would gape then slowly close up again.

Mitch's whole body was a beautiful bronze color. I was also nicely tanned but my ass was white with sharp tan lines from the speedo I swim in. The contrast between Mitches tan body and my white ass was a truly wonderful sight. We are both muscular studs but I had met my match, as Mitch is considerably stronger and bigger than me. I have the body of a swimmer, while Mitch is more of a hulk.

After about 10 minutes of Mitch mounting me from behind, I felt my bowels began to quiver and my whole body began to shake in a massive orgasm. Its a good thing Mitch had such a tight grip on my hips with his very strong hands because otherwise I surely would have fallen down.

After my orgasm subsided, Mitch pulled out and lovingly ate me out. His tung felt amazing sliding in and out of my asshole which was now lewdly stretched open.

He then instructed, "lie on your back on the rug over there and open your legs, I'm gonna fuck you missionary".

I immediately stepped out of the shower and went to the bearskin rug. I did what I was told, pulling my legs back so he would have easy access to my stretched open fuck hole. Within seconds, Mitch's beautiful love pump was back where it belonged, in my bowels.

This time Mitch kissed me deeply as he pumped his dick in and out. With one hand I reached around to his ass so I could help him fuck in and out of me. He held my free hand over my head. Both of our wedding rings were touching. He wrapped his right hand firmly around my neck. It was the most beautiful sex I had ever had.

When Mitch came up from kissing me, I spontaneously moaned out, "I love you baby".

To my surprise, Mitch respond, "I love you too honey".

I then began moaning, "Oh god stud, cum inside of me. I need your cum so bad. It is the most beautiful thing in the world.".

He responded, "I love your beautiful asshole so much. It was made for my dick. Fucking you is like heaven baby. You're my boyfriend now and I'm gonna keep your bowels full of my cum."

All this dirty talk got Mitch really fired up and the intensity of his thrusts increased. He fucked his giant dick in and out of me at lightning speed. A few minutes later his dick began pumping another massive load of sperm into the depths of my bowels. Right as he came I had another orgasm that spasmed from my bowels and throughout the rest of my body.

Cumming together was one of the most amazing things either of us had ever experienced. We were now fully bonded together as lovers. Taking so much of his cum in my bowels was causing me to fall deeper in love. Mitch produces cum at a near super human rate. As he pulsated inside of my it felt like a firehose was flooding my insides and sure enough he had deposited over a half a cup of cum inside of me.

He was so fucking horny that after he came, his dick stayed hard. This kept our connection sealed up. As we lay there holding each other and deeply kissing, I could feel Mitches beautiful love juice floating around inside of me. Even though we just had the most intense man on man sex I ever experienced Mitch continued to slowly pump in an out of my butthole.

After about 15 minutes of laying together gently fucking, Mitch said it was time for me to eat his cum. While still attached to me, he pulled my body off the rug to the marble floor and withdrew his still hard cock. Immediately almost all of his glistening white sperm flooded out of my gaping asshole and onto the floor. I got on my hands and knees and began lapping it all up.

It tasted sweet and musky like honey mixed with testosterone. The more I ate, the hornier I became. I was literally getting drunk on Mitch's cum. I couldn't get enough so that when I got all I could off the floor, I sucked the residue off of Mitch's cock then stuck part of my hand into my still gaping asshole to try to scope out any leftover love juice.

Mitch commended me on being a really good whore and told me that all the testosterone from his cum was going to make me into a more manly man.

Actually, I could already feel his testosterone coursing through my body. It made me want to keep fucking. Man or women didn't matter, I needed my dick inside of someone and dicks inside of me. It turns out I was going to get exactly what I needed.

Down the hall we heard moaning. Mitch took my hand to help me up. He lead me to another bathroom. As we got closer we could hear Mitches wife Carmen speaking to my wife Maya in a very dominant way.

Carmen said, "You like my fist in your dirty asshole don't you you fucking whore."

Maya responded with her Thai accent, "Yes baby, I fucking love your fist inside of me. Your'e making me fall in love with you."

As we walked in, Maya started screaming "Shit, Shit Shit!!!" as a massive orgasm took control.

Indeed Carmens hand was deep inside of Mayas bowels and her other hand was diddling Mayas pretty little clit. They were making intense eye contact.

My wife Maya had on a diamond studded collar with a black leash attached to it. She had transparent high heeled shoes on her feet along with her large diamond engagement ring, wedding ring, diamond earrings and a nose ring. Carmen was also wearing transparent high heels, a very large engagement ring and her wedding ring. She had a lovely matching pearl necklace, pearl bracelet and pearl waist chain. Below her beautiful black bush, she was wearing a giant 11 inch dildo with big balls and a clit stimulator. The dildo matched her tanned skin perfectly.

After Maya's orgasm subsided, Carmen pulled her hand out of my wife's gaping asshole and replaced it with her dick. She began pounding the living fuck out of Maya's bowels. Her dildo was so large, it was hard to believe it would all fit, but it did. Maya continued to look up at her lover with longing, loving eyes.

Carmen was looking down into Maya's eyes and lightly choking her. She would occasionally spit on her face and call her a whore. She was really into dominating my wife.

After watching the crude sex between the two women for a few minutes, Mitch looked at me and said, "Time to fuck these two whores. I want Maya, you take Carmen."

As both women began to cum, Mitch grabbed Carmen by the hips and roughly lifted her out of my wife's asshole. He was so strong, he easily carried her to me and put her in front of me on the floor. He placed her so she was on all fours with her ass facing me. She was still shaking from her orgasm.

Once her orgasm calmed down, Carmen looked back at me with longing eyes and said, "I've missed you baby and I want you to sodomize me really rough".

I responded, "Fuck yeah whore!"

She then opened up her perfect ass cheeks and exposed her tight asshole.

On the other side of the bathroom, Maya was on her back and pulled her legs back to expose her asshole, which was gaping incredibly wide. Mitch wasted no time filling it with his 12 inch penis and began roughly pounding my wife as hard as he could.

Maya moaned something about how big his dick was in her bowels. Mitch grabbed her leash and began pulling on it to lightly choke her. She was touching her clit with her ring finger. The fucking Mitch was giving her was so intense that her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and she was looked like she was having a continuous orgasm.

Carmen put her head to the floor and I leaned in to taste her sweet brown asshole. It was so tight that I could not get any of my tung inside. As I licked her sweet hole, she began crudely jacking off her 11 inch cock. I would occasionally come up, turn her head around and half kiss, half spit on her face.

After a few minutes eating her out, I got on my knees behind her and gave her ass a few good hard slaps. I then applied coconut oil to my dick and her butthole. I was gonna sodomize this bitch for all she was worth.

I pressed the head of my cock into her very tight sphincter. She reached back with one hand to open her butt cheek, but still her sphincter was so tight, I could not push my cock in. So I shoved three fingers in then withdrew them. Then tried again to press the head of my cock down into her hole. Finally her ass gave way. As it did so, I pushed all the way inside and began fucking Carmen's beautiful ass in deep, strong, steady strokes. I was fucking all the way into her bowels and there was an audible slapping noise each time I bottomed out and my hips hit her ass.

For her part Carmen kept slapping the floor yelling, "Shit, it's so tight in my ass!" Even though she was obviously in discomfort, she said, "You're so fucking good to me baby. I love your dick in my ass!" The whole time she was jacking her large cock.

As I pumped in and out of her rear end, Carmen looked back at me lovingly. From the look in her eyes, she was really enjoying the rough pounding I was giving her. We made intense eye contact and I began to slap her ass.

I started talking super dirty and told her, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're gonna fall in love."

To this she responded, "I already am in love with you Paul."

All I could say was, "Oh fuck, that's beautiful baby. I love you too."

I decided to make love to Carmen in a different position and pulled my dick out of her ass. As I did so, her ass gaped open wide. I went down and stuck my tung in and out a few times which felt amazing.

She then turned and greedily took my glistening cock all the way down her throat. I fucked in and out of her throat for a couple of minutes. Then decided to fuck her asshole again.

Carmen laid on her side so I moved behind her and reinserted my dick into her warm, beautiful bowels. My strokes were still super strong, but now Carmen's body was wrapped in mine and we were making love. With one hand I was lightly choking her and the other playing with her luscious titties. She jacked off her beautiful 11 inch cock which continued to stimulate her clit.

Carmen turned her head and we had a deep loving kiss. I took my left hand off her neck and grabbed her hand so that our wedding bands were together. Sodomizing her in this way was so dirty, yet so beautiful too. It kind of felt right because by wife was also falling in love with her husband Mitch who I also was falling in love with. We were 4 lovers who were deepening our love each time we fucked. Even though our sex was often nasty, rough and lewd, it bonded us together more.

When I looked over, I could see Mitch fucking his giant cock in and out of Maya's pussy. They too were lovingly kissing and holding hands.

Closer to me I could see Carmens beautiful tits bouncing as I fucked in and out of her bowels. Below them was her big, black bush and below that was her dick. Between the ass fucking and the clit stimulator, Carmen began to have almost continuous orgasms.

In between she turned around and said, "I love you baby! I want you to fuck me forever"

I responded "I love you too baby. It's like heaven being inside of you."

Right around then I picked up the pace and began furiously fucking in and out of Carmen's asshole at lightning speed. I felt my testicles begin to boil and soon my whole body was spasming as I pumped a huge load of sperm deep into my lover's beautiful body. Carmen must have felt me spurting cum into her bowels and she had her own uncontrollable orgasm. We came together for over a minute.

Once both our orgasms subsided, we melted into each other for what seemed like hours. I didn't notice much going on outside of our loving embrace, only that Mitch and Maya were also holding each other tight after their own epic love making.