All Comments on 'Orgy for 4 Bisexual Lovers Pt. 02'

by johnleslie3

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very hot

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke5 months ago

A wonderful story with masterful writing! It's incredibly hot to read moments with explicit scenes and kisses, interspersed with light strangulations and spitting in mouths and faces! We will be excited by even more descriptions of the details of the participants’ appearance and reactions to what is happening.

Could you add another (fairly modest) couple in the sequel, where the wife will be a modest one, whom her more experimental husband decides to introduce into the world of bisexual swinging, and the two main couples will patronize the process of their corruption or (possibly) drag them into a huge bi orgy? This would be a great action and I am sure that many readers would warmly support such a development of the plot (it is no secret that many men (and women too) would love to imagine how their married couple is drawn into dirty group sexual action) !

Our couple thanks you in advance for the future continuation of this exciting, explosive and hot story!.. Yeah..

We are ready! Please lead us and all readers into this fantastic and magical world of bisexual swing and orgasmic orgies!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! Very hot 🔥🔥🔥!! Wished I could've met a couple like this mmm! Definitely very eager for more. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who needs porn when you have such well written, extremely hot stories to read? Eager to read more, greetings & compliments from Italy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best story! Waiting next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous