OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eon's knight?"

"Yes, he was a diplomat of King Louis XV of France. He had been stationed in London for a long time and liked to dress up as a woman. He was apparently credible and took the opportunity to spy. He even beat the knights of Saint-George in fencing when he was dressed as a woman."

"I always thought the French were perverts, but I like French women!" John said kissing the French Alex.

"Anyway, when I had Anna on a medical visit and asked her if she wanted to be feminized, she started saying no. Then she thought about it, and asked me if she could dress like a woman without being feminized. I exaggerated a little bit when I said no.

"And then she asked to be feminized?" John asked.

"Exactly. And for the chastity belts, she asked me which ones hid her penis the most."

"Well, it took her a while to agree to give me a blowjob, and earlier she asked me if I would ever sodomize her."

"She seemed worried or wanting to?" Alex asked.

"It's always hard to say with her, but it came from her."

"Did you do it?"

"No, I was thinking you could participate?" The guard replied, pulling the slave supervisor by the hand.

The noise of the door code had an immediate effect. When John and Alex entered the cell, Anna was in position, on her knees. Always aware of the difficulty of escaping, she had preferred to collaborate from the beginning. She was afraid of losing her muscles because of the captivity, and so she had forced herself into an approximate sports program.

"Hello Anna"

"Hello Alex, hello Master John" replied Anna in a tone that showed the pleasure she had in having visitors.

"Anna, you know that masturbation is forbidden to slaves?" John asked. The two girls were looking at him surprised.

"Master, yes this slave knows, but it wears a belt, how could it has masturbated?

"Weren't you stroking your breasts?"

"Yes Master, This slave was. It is glad to have them, and they're starting to be sensitive... It's sorry; it didn't think it was going to masturbate by stroking them." Anna said.

"What punishment do you deserve?" The guard asked.

"It is up to the master to set a punishment. Undoubtedly it will require a bra that prevents this slave from touching them, because it will have difficulty not manipulating them, Master"

"Would you like to have a bra?" Alex asked.

"Now that this slave has a beginning of chest, yes, Alex, but this slave mentioned a bra with a chastity belt style," Anna replied, with head movements that Alex found really feminine.

"Are you proposing a punishment you like?" John threatened.

"Forgive this slave, Master. Having a chastity bra would not please this slave. On the other hand, it would make it easier for it to obey." Anna said. She was a little confused because she didn't feel like she had done something wrong. She wondered if her obedience was not being tested.

"I think she doesn't know what to propose, Master. Maybe a spanking would be enough. Her fault is not very great and she is just a slave-to-be" Alex pleaded. Anna was relieved by this intervention, but at the same time she found the spanking humiliating.

"Do you agree to a spanking?" John asked.

"It is your decision, Master. How should this slave be placed?" Anna asked with tears in her eyes.

A few moments later, the three of them left Anna's cell to go to a room with a pommel horse. Anna did not wait for instructions, but stood in front of the horse.

"Wait Anna, we'll untie your hands and legs," Alex explained. Anna found herself leaning forward, her hands and feet tied to the horse's feet, her legs wide apart, her belt removed too.

John approached, and stroked Anna's buttocks with his hand, generating a reflex of fear. Then the young slave let herself go to enjoy the caress.

"It's not a real punishment, Anna," John said. Anna was relieved that it was just a test, and she thought she had passed it. At the same time the position was a little humiliating but also quite exciting. She barely realized that the hand was rising. And when she fell back down she was surprised by the noise before feeling the pain and she made a little scream.

But John's hand was petting her butt and lower back. Anna was going to ask what was happening when Alex, who had taken off her leather outfit, just placed herself in front of her.

"He's quite playful," she said, and then she kissed Anna, while the next stroke fell.

Anna was lost between the pleasant caresses interspersed with hits, and Alex's mouth. Tears ran down her cheeks, but she began to stretch her buttocks to the guard's strikes.

For Anna, who had always learned to keep her feelings within her, it was a difficult situation, because too many emotions were colliding. Alex interrupted the kiss and asked her

"Do you like the spanking?"

"I don't know... I think so..." Anna said, she was completely surrendering to her feelings.

"Do you want to try the sodomy?" Alex asked.

"I think so... if Master John wants to" Anna in tears replied.

The guard's hand slid between her buttocks, and made her feel cold. He was lubricating her buttocks. The feeling was quite curious, but in fact the cold after the heat of the spanking was welcome.

Then the fingers passed over her anus. Anna shuddered first before admitting that she liked the feeling.

"Hmm, again," she said.

"Is it the spanking again, or the caresses?" Alex asked.

"The caresses..." Anna began

"Do you give me orders?" John asked.

"Sorry, Master, this slave wanted to tell you that she appreciated your caresses," Anna corrected. But John knocked again before forcing a finger into Anna's anus. She moaned with discomfort at the intrusion, but as soon as the finger was removed she regretted it wasn't there anymore. But it came back very quickly. Anna moaned and refrained from saying that she appreciated it and that she still wanted some. She was always worried; from one due to penis size, there was still work to be done. Alex stopped kissing Anna and disappeared, to let her place to John, whose sex was tense. Anna was already salivating. She knew what she was going to have to do, and she was happy about it.

As John's stick slipped between her lips against her tongue, Anna felt fingers slipping between her buttocks: Alex was playing with her ass.

Anna had learned to use her tongue. She was just embarrassed that she couldn't move as far as she wanted. Moreover, she was distracted by the fingers that were sinking deeper and deeper, more and more numerous in her bottom.

"We'll stop there, otherwise I'll come in your mouth," John said. As the guard moved away, Anna began to panic. Serious things were about to start now.

"I'm afraid!" She was concentrating, not to mention stopping.

A strike on her buttocks called her to order: "Who's afraid?"

"This slave Master! This slave is afraid about what is to happen!"

But immediately she felt his sex between her buttocks. He was pressing, and sinking slowly. She was breathing quickly. Alex gave her instructions, but after a pleasant phase she felt her anus being painfully dilated. The pain could be seen on her face. Yet the head kept pushing and opening it.

Alex guessed Anna's pain and kissed her.

"Oh" Anna said as the head suddenly entered when her ass was sufficiently open. John took a break. His hands were resting on the slave's hips. Tears were flowing.

Then the pressure came back and the stinger resumed its progression. Anna didn't want to complain. The dick was progressing without her being able to do anything. Alex encouraged her not to squeeze her buttocks, but to push. She was tempted not to obey any more. Then the friction against her prostate changed the situation, but not long enough.

She felt the balls of the guard against hers. He was entirely in her. She was proud of it.

Then he went back. It was a relief for Anna. Once again when the tip rubbed on her prostate the pleasant sensations went up. John was about to come out when he sank again.

The anus was almost completely dilated and for Anna, the pain gradually gave way to pleasure and her moans showed it. Alex was smiling at John as he accelerated.

Anna shouted 'thank you' when she came. It made John and Alex to laugh.

Alex decided to take Anna to the shower before locking her chastity belt back.

"But, you, Alex, who takes care of you?" Anna asked, she felt a little guilty.

"Don't worry, Anna... Did you like it?"

"I think I'm going to stroke my breasts a lot!"

"Despite the spanking"

"Hmm... yes... yes... just..."

"Yes?"

"You think you can take it all off," Anna said, showing her sex...

"If I take your balls off, the female hormones will be more powerful," Alex said.

"Let's go" was Anna's determined answer

"For the penis, you have to keep it so you can then make a vagina out of it"

"Thank you Alex!" The slave replied as she kissed the Slave Supervisor

Anna wasn't really thinking about escaping anymore.

V - They really talk nonsense on TV

Stephen Sackur: "Hello, Mr. Paulson, welcome to our show"

Igor Paulson: "Hello, I'm glad to be your guest"

SS: "I think you will understand that we will mainly talk about your law, it is a regression of human rights"

IP: "Not at all. We will ensure that slaves are entitled to respect for their fundamental rights."

SS: "From first reading, I understand that it will be forbidden to kill slaves and that's all! "

IP: "We are thinking about a system that punishes abuse."

SS: "as for animals?"

IP: "Slaves will be persons convicted by the courts, or who have expressed their intention to become slaves with full knowledge of the facts."

SS: "But you expect people who are already enslaved to remain so!"

IP: "Of course, this will encourage their owners to register them, otherwise they will remain illegal"

...

VI - The assault.

Penelope's skin was sweaty as she waited at the reception desk of the building where OSO's headquarters were located. The hostess called her "3rd floor". With certain haste she rushed into the elevator.

"Is this a good idea?" the policewoman asked herself as the cabin went up, but it was too late to back down. When the elevator opened, a man was waiting for her on the landing.

"Hello, Penelope Itakis?" he asked. She whispered a little "yes, I am".

"Follow me. I didn't quite understand why you wanted to meet me. What do you want to sell me?" He asked. Penelope was disappointed. She was in front of the CEO of OSO. She was expecting a tall, impressive, and condescending man. That was not the case.

"Yes, but it's a little peculiar," she managed to articulate.

"I'm not sure I can do anything for you. May I call you Penelope?" He said as he sat in his chair.

"I would like to... sell myself?" she said. She was a little dizzy. What if she was wrong? He'd think she was crazy.

"Hmmm... I'm not sure I understand, Penelope. Can you explain that to me? Is this an original way to look for a job in my company?" He seemed really surprised by her demand.

"I... I would like you to take me as a slave," she tried again. The words hurt her.

"You seem to be well informed. I intend to take a government license to label slaves. But the law has not yet been passed. I have no idea what conditions will be set. It's too early. I suggest you come back to see me in a few months' time" Penelope thought he was making fun of her. Anger began to mingle with the anguish she felt.

"Mr..." she began.

"Please Penelope, call me Jim," he cut it off. For a little bit, he would have destabilized her.

"Jim,... I did my research. I know you sell slaves. I know you kidnap girls in the United Kingdom, but also in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and even Russia. I know they're being sent to a Mediterranean island. I know that they are trained to become slaves there, and I suppose sold as such." She ended up spitting. He listened carefully to her.

"I have detailed all the flight information for your aircraft. You visit this island two to three times a week." She added in a voice that was already weakening.

"You're absolutely right about the flight information: we have a stock on this island. It's in Libya, and we don't pay taxes there." He lied. She knew that. This stock was the slave training centre.

"Jim, I have enough information to cause you countless problems. I also know that your teams have spotted me. I don't want to be kidnapped." She continued. He looked at her with surprise. She had to make him betray himself.

"My God, Penelope, you read too many novels!" He laughed, "We have no intention of kidnapping you. Not you or anyone else. And suppose you have proof, it would be counterproductive. Suppose you're right, I'll offer you the money in exchange for your silence. But you're wrong. Have you already shown your evidence to your superiors?" he asked. He didn't fall into the trap, everything is lost, Penelope told herself.

"I did it... but what I have is not enough," she admitted.

"You see. But if you want, I can offer you to visit our island," he suggested.

"I would be delighted..." she began. Her trap was finally closing.

"I have to leave in a few minutes. If you want to come, you can see for yourself. You'll be back tonight." Penelope was jubilant; going straight into danger had paid off.

She had taken advantage of Jim's car to get to the small airport. As she passed through customs, she smiled at the customs officer to make sure they would remember her. She was panicked at the thought of being kidnapped, but she was reassured by the idea of what she had prepared. She knew she would be held prisoner on the island. But Edward Wallace, his superior would have to react.

Once in the plane, she took a seat and once in the air, Jim offered her a drink.

"Are you a police officer?" He asked.

"Indeed"

Little by little, Penelope explained how she had been on the trail of a killer and her accomplice, Dolores and Ann. She also talked about Paulson's speech in the auditorium. She regretted having explained that she had witnessed the kidnapping of Dolores after the assassination attempt. Jim didn't say much, he preferred to let her talk, and make her explain her role. As the plane was about to land, she realized that she had been the only one to talk. Had she been manipulated?

"The runway is very short," said Jim, just before the plane touched down. The braking was powerful.

As she got out of the plane, she realized that the island was wild except for a concrete block on the hill.

"It's an old military complex, but we've arranged the interior." He explained, as he directed her to the main door. If it were a storage centre, wouldn't there be a ramp to move cargoes easily, she wondered.

He entered a code and the door opened. He asked her to come in. And he passed behind her. It was dark, and her eyes needed time to adjust. She heard the door close again. Finally she saw that she was in a corridor with a staircase on the right, and another on the left. There was also an opening to a courtyard in which there were women dressed only in collars

"A storage centre," she exclaimed with a little joy. He smiled

"Absolutely. All you see here is merchandise!" He replied.

"But they're alive!"

"Cows, pigs, sheep, are just as alive," he said as if it didn't matter.

"I meant they're human beings"

"Yes, they are human slaves. Besides, that's what you wanted to see. And start the beginning. Can I show you something, we'll cross both courtyards, and then go down to the basement?"

Penelope was shocked by Jim's comments, but above all she was delighted with what she saw. Her intuition had been the right one. They crossed the first courtyard and then a second courtyard where there were people dressed. It was less obvious, but these women also wore a collar. Two of them were talking and stopped to look at Jim and Penelope. Of course, Penelope did not recognize Ben and Anna (see Ch.13).

Then they went down into the basement, and Jim hit a code and opened the door. Penelope suspected it was a cell. But what could she do? She came in and was disappointed with the basic comfort: a mattress, and a bung in the ground.

"It is in a cell like this that the people we have collected awaken." Jim began. Penelope could feel her heart rate racing. Now the difficult part was starting, she was going to have to play slaves for a few hours, maybe a few days.

"You have the privilege of arriving conscious, but now you will have to follow the rules of the centre's operation. You asked me to make you a slave. Now, I'm going to ask you to get naked." He continued. Penelope was reluctant to laugh in his face and explain the trap, but he could use the opportunity to erase the evidence. She had to play the game, but it wasn't easy.

"I knew I was going to be... collected, you say? So I think it's better this way. I hope you'll ask your instructors to be gentle with me," Penelope said as she began to take off her suit's jacket. The skirt was more difficult to remove. When she embarked on this plan she thought it would be easier. In fact, she was convinced that they would undress her.

"You always ask the slaves to undress," she asked, and putting her shoes next to her well-folded jacket and skirt. She bought time as much as she could.

"You are not a slave. Just a slave-to-be," he said, giving her goose bumps.

"And to answer your questions, yes, they must undress themselves, in front of guards. This step is always very difficult. Normally they are not allowed to speak. But they did everything they could to save time, as you are doing now," Penelope blushed when she heard it, and felt the adrenaline in her blood. She began to remove her bra with her shaky hands. Once the staples were undone, she realized she was going to reveal her chest to him. Finally she threw the bra on the other clothes. There was only one thing left to remove. She regained courage, slipped her fingers into the elastic waist of her panties, and lowered them. She would hope he wouldn't comment. She was disappointed that he didn't do it, didn't he like what he saw?

"Turn around and I'll tie your hands," he asked. She turned on herself. And felt the leather lace being wrapped around her wrists. She felt at his mercy, and realized that the situation excited her. She wondered if she was really in a hurry for the rescue team to pick her up.

"There is no toilet, you will have to squat above the bunghole. We'll bring you food in a few moments," Jim added, grabbing her clothes. She was shaking when she saw this. What was he going to do with it?

"Usually, the clothes of future slaves are burned in front of them. It helps them to mourn their old lives." he explained. "But I'm sure you don't need that because you're a volunteer. When he came out she approached the door, before realizing that she was naked and with her hands behind her back, she wouldn't go very far;

VII -- Leaving the centre for a while

"Alex, it's still a little small!" Anna protested.

"Yes, but you're the closest person to her. You should be happy to leave the centre for a while!"

"Actually, I like the centre."

A few minutes later Anna got on the plane with Jim. She was surprised not to wear irons. She was dying to ask questions, but had learned that slaves don't have to do it.

"Alex told me you had a clever tongue. I see she wasn't talking about chatting, as soon as the plane leaves, will you come and take care of me?"

"Yes, Master," Anna replied.

Quite soon after take-off, Anna got up and headed for Jim.

"Do you want this slave to undress first, Master?" she asked. She was quite intimidated in front of this character she didn't actually know. He had been there the day she woke up at the centre but never saw him since that day.

"Do you wear panties under your skirt? And you can say 'I' " Jim stated.