OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna, looked at Jim, who confirmed from the head and Anna stood up.

"Turn around and leave your clothes on." Anna made a whole turn around her, and then slid her skirt sensually. She was a little anxious about how the mistress would react when she was naked, but at the same time, she obeyed what was asked of her.

"Jim, why do you want to introduce me to her in particular? Aren't you going to auction her off? »

"Yes, of course. But I thought you might be interested in its experience," he lied.

"Hmm, not much of a bosom, I see. How do you say, was she born a woman?"

"No indeed, and its transition is not entirely complete."

"I'm not convinced, I don't think my clients will be interested," the Baroness said scornfully. Anna did not allow herself to be touched by these considerations and continued to undress sensually...

"Anna has qualities you're looking for. Already look how it doesn't let itself be distracted by what we say. It is obedient, knows its place. It acknowledges its mistakes. And it is sporty, knows how to hide, to evolve with discretion." Jim explained. Meanwhile Anna, finished undressing, turning her back on the Baroness, to show her her buttocks, then turned around. Quickly enough, she hid her sex between her thighs and got down on her knees.

"It's true that she is muscular," the Baroness said as she stood up.

"Get up, are you on hormones?"

"Yes, Mistress," Anne replied, raising her head to show that she would like to say more, but without doing so.

"And your little birdie, it's still working on?"

"Less and less, Mistress."

"It doesn't seem to bother you. Did you became a slave to get a sex change?" the Baroness asked.

"No, Mistress," replied Anna, stopping, but without lowering her voice, as if she was going to say more, but without doing so.

"You're dying to say more, but you know the rules... Do you want to become my slave?"

"Whether a slave wants or not doesn't make much difference, Mistress. If you tell me what you do with your slaves, I'll tell you whether that slave is suitable or not. "

"Well... I organize manhunts... well, slave hunts... A number of them are released in the early morning, and later on hunters leave. They take advantage of their prey. I'm not sure they'd like to see that," the Baroness finished, showing Anna's sex, which was beginning to swell a bit.

"I understand, Mistress. I've often been the hunter, so I think I can make an interesting prey. As for my sex, it's usually hidden in a chastity belt, and a vaginoplasty has been considered. " Anna detailed, before bowing her head.

"Have you been castrated yet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what's the matter with you now?" asked the Baroness.

"The idea of being a hunted slave, Mistress."

"Do you mind if we cut this?"

"On the contrary, Mistress, but it is not for me to choose."

"Are you offering this vaginoplasty, Jim?"

"Well, I need to see what was planned. If you want it fast, we hardly could have it done... at the same time we're not very equipped for a procedure like this." Jim justified, obviously embarrassed.

"It's an expensive operation, which would limit the value of this slave," the Baroness said.

Anna raised her hand.

"Yes, Anna, what do you mean?"

"This could be the theme of a hunt. If the slave is caught before a certain time, his sex will be cut off. Perhaps some of your clients would pay to catch me before the time said."

"And..."

"If they catch me before the released time, I have surgery, if not, I'm back in the game next week."

"How would that fund your operation?"

"If I get caught the first time, no vaginoplasty, my sex is just cut off and if I remain in the game, the operation can become more... complete."

"Would you be willing to play this game?"

"Yes, but it is not for me to choose, Mistress."

"Don't you talk too much, for a slave?"

"Yes, Mistress. Punish me. May I propose that you have me whipped?"

"This is the punishment you think is appropriate?"

"It doesn't matter, Mistress, it will make you able to judge my endurance," Anna said, swallowing her saliva noisily.

"We're going to make you regret your confidence," said Ravena LeFur with a smirk on her face.

Jim was quite amazed at the offer the slave had made.

They went to another room, and Anna, trembling with fear, walked alone to the wooden structure, and presented her wrists for tying.

"Oh, no. Without being tied, you're going to grab the ropes and hold them." the Baroness declared. Anna opened her eyes in surprise. In her head she was wondering for the implications: she couldn't let herself be hung by the arms. Anna wrapped her hands in the ropes and waited.

"Spread your legs," the Baroness asked. Immediately Anna obeyed. Her heart was pounding. Her proposal of the whip was a bluff, but now she would have to assume.

"You're going to count the blows and thank me."

"Yes, thank you Mistress!"

Anna had already been whipped, so she knew what to expect, when she heard the slap, yet she began to scream in fear, before the pain was felt across her back. The blow was firm, and even rather hard. At the training centre such blows were punishments, not games.

"One, thank you Mistress." Anna was breathless, and realized she didn't know how many blows to expect.

"Two, thank you Mistress," she said again, feeling the burn just below the previous blow. 'This woman knows how to handle a whip,' Anna thought.

"Three, thank You Mistress," this time the blow had fallen above the first.

"Four, thank you Mistress," Anna said after catching her breath. The Baroness seemed to have the precision of a metronome, and her blows drew horizontal stripes on Anna's back, each new blow coming just above, or just below, the already reddened area. To put it mildly, Anna was a bit annoyed by this too regular rhythm, and regretted the breaks in rhythm that John or Konstantin imposed on her. They allowed her to find her breath.

"Ten... Thank you Mistress," Anna finally said in a difficult voice after a blow just above her waist, the previous one having licked her shoulders.

"Do you want to drink, before we go again for another round of 20?" the Baroness asked.

Drink! Anna had a dry throat from screaming under the methodical blows of Ravena LeFur.

"This slave would be grateful if you would give her a drink, Mistress, before going on," said Anna, taking the opportunity to take over the ropes.

Jim came to give her a drink from a gourd, and then the whip cracked again, for a new series of methodical strikes to the right, and to the left of a first stripe that went from the slave's right shoulder to her left hip. The slave's voice was weakening.

Without pause, the Baroness continued on a new series of bands inclined from the left shoulder. With each of her blows, Anna stumbled and fell, held by the ropes that slipped between her hands, and she had barely enough time to get back into position before the next blows fell.

"Thirty, thank you Mistress," said Anna hoping to reach the end of her ordeal.

"Are you taking five more?" the buyer asked.

"I... this slave... doesn't know but can try, Mistress," Anna said. She knew that 'no' was not an acceptable answer.

"Aren't you afraid of a lawsuit from Kris Tate? "Jim asked, looking at the red triangles that were drawn on Anna's back.

"I understand you don't want publicity around this slave, how would she know? But I'm flattered that you compare my work to that artist's." Ravena LeFur replied.

"What's more, we're a long way from Manchester."

The whip cracked, and Anna's scream was heartbreaking. She wasn't expecting a blow to her inner thighs. It took her more time to readjust, to catch the strings and to say:

"Thirty-one, thank you, Mistress." Anna had little doubt about the performer's methodology.

Another crack of the whip, then another cry of distress. Contrary to what Anna thought, it was the inside of the other thigh that was marked. With trembling legs, the slave needed time to get back in place, and to take up the strings in her tears made it difficult to understand her saying: "Thirty-two, thank you Mistress" Anna hoped the torturer would stop there. But no, the whip slammed again, marking one of the thighs a little higher.

"Thirty-three, thank you Mistress!"

This time the whip win over Anna's determination and she let go of one of the ropes and fell to the ground. But she got up, caught the rope. Her whole body was shaking.

"Thirty-four, thank you Mistress"

Ravena Le fur gave another blow from bottom to top between her shaky but spread legs. The strap of the whip went to lick Anna's limb and she uttered a striking scream and put both hands on her genitals, collapsing to the ground and crying.

Ravena LeFur knelt down beside Anna: "I didn't hear anything..."

"Thirty-five, thank you Mistress."

XII - Neighbourhood problems

Penelope was sitting on one of the mattresses and trying to ignore Jenny. The young American girl, she kept talking to her!

"You don't want to eat, you must be hungry, right?"

"At first I was also afraid of gaining weight by eating only cookies, and then apparently not! It doesn't taste too good, but it should contain everything you need."

"There was a time when I was afraid I'd become a gorilla, but I got regular waxing."

"Would you rather shave or wax?"

"If you want I can massage you if you want!"

"But can't you keep quiet?" Penelope finally replied, in a visibly annoyed tone.

"I've been alone for so long, I was glad I wasn't..." Answered Jenny visibly upset.

Penelope felt a little guilty after all.

"You're an American?" she asked.

"Yeah, Fort Worth, Texas. How about you?" the slave-to-be proudly replied, triggering a barely visible slack of disdain from the British woman.

"I'm British, from London," Penelope replied.

"Well, the London police can't be very competent, that's where I was kidnapped!" Jenny replied.

"I'm a policewoman..." Penelope broke.

"If they kidnap the policewomen too!" Jenny exclaimed.

"They didn't kidnap me..." Penelope began without knowing how she was going to explain the rest of her story.

"It doesn't change much, you'll become a slave anyway!" Jenny laughed.

"No, no, I'm not going to let that happen," Penelope replied.

"I didn't want to be pushed, either... and then I realized it wasn't working. You'll see, you'll meet the others who are upstairs and it's better... "

"I don't want to be forced!"

"But they're not forcing you, they're waiting... but do you see where we are? There's nothing to do here."

"You just have to wait..."

"You get tired of doing nothing!" Jenny said.

And silence fell again in the cell, in a heavy atmosphere.

Then Jenny got up and crouched over the bung, and urinated through the chastity belt. Then she knelt down by the bowl of water, and drank, and finally nibbled a biscuit.

"Don't you have anything... to wipe yourself dry?" Penelope asked.

"No more than you do!" Jenny answered.

Once again silence reigned, then the policewoman tried to get up.

"Do you want me to help you?" Jenny asked.

"Uh! Yes, I can't get up... " the British Admitted

"That's why I prefer the chastity belt," Jenny explained simply as she helps Penelope stand up and then steady herself over the bung.

"Don't look at me," she asked.

"What about them, do you think they're asking you?" Jenny said, pointing to the camera. Penelope had trouble letting go and letting the urine flow, but eventually she did. Then she got up and looked at the bowl of water.

"Before you got your chastity belt, were you... were you like me?"

"And yes..."

"How did you manage to drink?"

"You have to get on your knees, swing and lap... sometimes you fall down and spill everything, I help you drink," explained the Texan woman.

"Yes, please" Penelope said, annoyed that she needed her cellmate. But Jenny brought her a bowl of water to her mouth, and when she had finished drinking, offered her some biscuits, which the Londoner swallowed with a grin on her face.

"It's not very good, sometimes we get real food," Jenny said.

"Sometimes? You mean, not even every day?"

"I don't think so, but here you don't see time passing, there isn't even a night or a day!"

Penelope looked up, reflected and asked, "Doesn't the light go down at night?" and Jenny nodded her head.

"But if the light doesn't move, if they don't bring food... ...how do we know how many days we'll be here? "

"I'm counting the showers, but I'm not sure if it's reliable."

"Showers?"

"Yeah, every once in a while, they take us out for a shower. They take the opportunity to clean the cell," explained the American, helping the British woman to sit on one of the mattresses and then she sat down next to her.

"You feel very vulnerable when you're tied up the way you are," said Jenny. Penelope nodded her head.

"And I know it turns me on, not you," she said, sliding her hands on Penelope's thighs, who had trouble reacting.

"No, stop, no," But the nimble fingers slide right up to her sex.

"But if you're all wet!" Jenny exclaimed. Penelope felt humiliated by her body's reaction. She didn't feel excited at all.

"Let me do it."

"No, Jenny, no," Penelope protested, but with her hands behind her back she had trouble reacting, and soon the feeling between her thighs rose and she moaned.

"No, um, Jenny stops, ahhh..." she continued without having the strength to squeeze her thighs with Jenny's hands on her lips.

Jenny stood up: "Let me do it," she said, and she knocked Penelope back, knelt between her legs and kissed the mountain of Venus.

"Nooo, Jenny, please?"

"Isn't it good?"

"Humm, no, yess,..." Penelope wasn't sure what she wanted anymore.

XIII - Pain in the back

The plane had barely taken off when Anna asked if she could kneel next to Jim...

"Do you have a backache?" Jim joked. "Yes, of course Ravena's hand was a little too heavy."

"This slave is sorry she couldn't make through it, Master," Anna said as she moved into position.

"Ravena is very tough in business, and she always hides her game before she gets to talking about money. But she put you to the test, and that's when she stopped. You impressed her."

"Thank you, Master," Anna said.

"And I think your initiatives were appreciated. But be careful anyway. Slaves are not supposed to take initiatives."

"Yes, Master. May this slave take a new initiative?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"To take care of my master, starting with his crotch!"

"Granted."

Anna approached and defied Jim's fly. His sex was already a little tense. For a while, Anna could forget about her aching back.

XIV -- Role switching

Jenny's tongue had gradually overcome Penelope's resistance. But after an orgasm she felt guilty for having let herself be taken in, and by a woman at that. Jenny expected another reaction from Penelope, and settled down on the other mattress. Then after a while :

"I thought you'd appreciate it, and you know here... well... it's best to accept and obey..."

Penelope was revolted. She couldn't wait to be saved. But then once again the events came back into her head: This decision to trap OSO, and how the trap had closed in on her. Still she couldn't believe that she had lost. Of course her recording equipment had been discovered, and someone had returned to London in her place. But this wasn't possible, she was going to be saved. The more she realised that the British police would find it difficult to intervene here without evidence, the angrier she became. The situation was unjust, she had wanted to save the slaves here, and one of them was telling her to let herself be converted into a slave!

"I feel you're angry with me... but you know you just got here. I tried to resist. They don't care. They're waiting for you to crack... if you resist you'll suffer for nothing."

Penelope was shocked, but preferred not to answer. One must always resist...

Then she thought again. Already in her previous cell she had thought about it. She had to resist, but subtly! The best thing was to make them believe that she was no longer resisting, so as not to suffer too much while waiting to be saved.

"I... I will try," she said. She shouldn't appear convinced, it would be suspicious, it was necessary to show that this idea was gaining ground! Then she looked for a way to resume the conversation with Jenny.

"You've often... done this with other slaves?"

"Yes, of course... and vice versa!" Penelope suddenly regretted asking that question.

Some time later, the code's little music began to play. Jenny immediately reacted and got down on her knees, while Penelope couldn't move on her mattress. When she saw Penelope's distress, Jenny went to help her.

Konstantin coughed as Jenny got back into position. Then he put his hand over his crotch.

"Can this slave take care of you, master?" Jenny said under the perplexed eyes of Penelope.

"Yes, Jenny, come. Penelope may come and watch, or even participate," the Russian said, undoing his fly.

Jenny came immediately, but Penelope, on the contrary, stepped back.

"Not today, I think," the Russian finally said. With his other hand he got out of the ankle cuffs and gave them to Jenny: "You put them on Penelope, then you put yours on, I'll lead you to take a shower."

For Penelope it was reassuring to see Jenny manage with the ankle cuffs, then once in the shower room she was relieved to be untied, even if it was only to have her arms tied to a high bar again. The Russian soaped them both, and then rinsed them off. Only then did Penelope realise that Jenny was no longer wearing her chastity belt.

Konstantin rinsed the slaves-to-be. Penelope was very excited to feel the hands of the guard.

"I'm switching things, a little," he said, as he approached Penelope.

"No, no..." she said as she felt the steel buckle close around her waist. But the Russian was used to it, and the Londoner's reactions seemed only to help him grab the piece between her legs and tie the three ends together to lock them with a padlock.

A few minutes later, Konstantin released them from their shackles in their cell, which had just been cleaned. Penelope saw that the bowls had been filled.

"Can you give me some biscuits, please," Jenny asked. Penelope was surprised to realise that Jenny still had her arms tied behind her back...

She picked up some cookies to make the American bite. Then she sat down on one of the mattresses and spread her legs...

"I'd like you to take care of me too."

Penelope was embarrassed.

XV - Massages

"She hasn't missed you, your future owner!" Phoebe said as she helped Anna lie down.

"No, she wanted to know how far I could hold on, I think," Anna replied, she gently laid on the bed.

"I'm going to give you a massage, it's painful at first, but afterwards it will make the pain go away." The former French guard said. He had become a slave and was riding astride the former killer.

"Hmmm," Anna said, grimacing with pain.

"I don't feel like there's a cut, but each blow is very well marked, it's nice work."

"It's certainly cozy!" Anna said

"The blows go around your waist and we'll wait before we put your belt back on."

"Too bad. For the operation, Alex seemed to be saying it was possible..." Anna tried.

"She's shouldn't have promised, we couldn't find a surgeon willing to do it here. But I understand you negotiated that, right?"

"You... you think it worked?"

"Jim seems to be saying that you blew it..." Phoebe replied, massaging the sore back. The pain was beginning to subside, and Anna was letting herself be treated. In her head the ideas were overlapping, had she managed to impress this client, what would her life at home be like? Then her head was empty, deciding to trust, and above all to let herself go.