OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to London Waterloo's OSO centre, You're here as a slave. If you understand confirm with your head," said a naked woman she had already seen at the centre. She confirmed.

"I am also a slave, but I am in charge of you, and I will use whatever I think necessary to make myself obeyed. I am Karen. Who are you?" Penny hesitated

"This slave's name is Penny, actually Penelope Itakis, Mistress Karen?"

" OK, your registration number is 001-000.02 " Karen said and she put an instrument to Penelope's collarbone, who grimaced in pain, as it injected a chip below her skin.

" Yes, I know, I found that painful too. I'm the one with the 01," she said in a wink.

"I'll put contact lenses on your eyes."

"Is this necessary?"

"Penelope didn't get it, but she let it happen. Anyway, she didn't have much choice.

"I... can't see anything anymore," Penny said.

"That's the point, but it's prettier than a blindfold!"

Penny felt Karen busy behind the crate and the handcuffs fell off, then her feet were released.

Then Karen helped her up.

"I'm here to help you, too," said Alex's voice.

As soon as she was out of the box, her hands were tied behind her back, and a leash was attached to her collar.

"You're not allowed to talk anymore," Alex said as the leash tightened. She followed, uneasily worried about walking without seeing where she was putting her feet, without seeing where she was going.

She entered a warmer, brighter room as well. It was crowded and noisy. There were a lot of people, but all of a sudden there was silence, and the tension on the leash began again. "Watch out there's a step." She grabbed with her foot and climbed up. She felt the draught on her naked skin. The room must have been big.

"This is the only piece in this sale, Penny asked to become a slave just as the law was proclaimed, and it's the first slave sold in this setting. By buying it, you're not only buying a delicious young woman, you're buying a historical monument! »

"The opening is 15."

'Fifteen what?' Penelope was wondering.

"Let's nobody go for 15? »

'And I'm not even worth it,' the policewoman thought.

"15 once, 15 twice, 15 three times... "

"We lower to 12 and a half? »

"Yes, Minister, you take 12 and a half."

"13 to the left"

"14 for the minister? »

"15 in red"

"16 ma'am? »

"17...18...19 for the Minister."

"19, nobody to say 20? »

Then the numbers went up again.

"37, 37 no one more, 37 for the Minister of Slavery."

"37 going once, twice, three times."

"Igor Paulson, you have just bought the first slave in the United Kingdom for £37,000.00 plus tax."

There was a noise and she recognized the voice of the former Mayor of London: "I am happy, and I am thinking of giving it to the London police for their magnificent work!" Igor Paulson stated.

The event was televised, and Audrey was in front of her television set, not losing a bit of it. She was reading an article on the 'Karen's Method of training slaves'. Perhaps a neurologist with a thesis on obedience structures in the human brain would find a job at OSO.

XXI - Anna in the forest.

Anna was kneeling between two groves. Almost naked, she was assessing the position of the sun. It must have been close to noon. She checked her make-up: the black, green and brown traces of shoe polish had worn off and the hunters hadn't found her yet. There were about ten of them trying to capture her. But this time, like the four previous times, she had the upper hand. She was smiling.

But there was a difference today: Her mistress had asked her to lose, but not before noon. So, hidden, she was telling the time by the position of the sun. Then she would have to lose. But not surrender. Her defeat would appear to be a victory for the hunters, they are the customers after all.

So she decided to head for the starting point to find the damn hunters.

'It's terrible, it's almost my job to do their job!' Anna thought as she slipped between the trees and groves. The only sprain to the nakedness was her shoes, and walking in the forest was still very pleasant.

Suddenly she heard a noise, crouched down by a shrub and listened. The noise was coming from the left. She looked, and saw one of them. Dressed in green, with this hypodermic gun in his hand. Just the man had something curious. Something she couldn't identify. Then he turned around and she saw his face, it was a woman.

Anna was confused; the previous times there had only been men. She was surprised and lost her balance. She took a step backwards, and the branch she had just stepped on cracked.

'Damn,' she thought. She looked at the hunter, but she didn't seem to hear. And she was standing from ¾ looking away. Anne was relieved, she thought she'd better not hang around. She went in the opposite direction to the woman's gaze, but that meant going through a large open area. Anna decided to do so after checking the hunter's attitude, but she was moving away. Anna took one step, then a second, and a third, looking back to check on her opponent: the hunter smiled at her, her eye shining, the gun pointed at her. Anna jumped to the side while hearing the trigger of the gun clearly. She saw the arrow and felt it go into her thigh. In a moment she could no longer walk. She let herself fall gently to the ground.

"This is my first hunt, I'm happy with myself," said the hunter, coming out of the handcuffs.

Anna looked at her, already her leg hit by the dart had lost all feeling. She stretched out her arms knowing that any resistance was useless.

"I'm so excited that you're going to lose your sex because of me," said the hunter.

"Yes, Mistress, if I had won today I would have kept it," Anna replied without rejoicing, but inside she was gloating. By losing today she had just won her vaginoplasty, In fact she hadn't really lost her penis, but after the operation it won't be visible any more.