OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Phoebe stood up, she added, "We discussed it, and we decided to make you wear this" by putting on the heeled shoes worn the slaves wore prior to be sold.

"Oh, thank you," Anna said, confused. She was proud to receive this award. At the same time it reminded her that she was about to be sold.

"It's not a complete gift," Phoebe laughed.

"I know it's not. But I'm glad I'm wearing heels, even though I know I'm going to regret them when my feet hurt..."

"...and that you won't be able to take them off..." Phoebe laughed.

XVI - Finally alone in her cell

It was John who entered Jenny and Penelope's cell some time later. Both Jenny and Penelope got down on their knees in the cell. That day Penelope was the one who was tied up, but she managed to get herself into a waiting position. John was already satisfied, and waited for the girls' reaction.

"Master, does this slave have to take care of you?" they said at the same time.

"Yes, I think so," said John, lowering his gaze, and the girls got up and when next to him got back on their knees. Jenny, hands free said "Can this slave free your sex " and she took the fly, and waited for John's confirmation before lowering it.

She grabbed the still supple sex and pulled it out of the guard's pants and kissed it. She then handed it to Penelope, who did the same, with some hesitation that John could not say whether it was due to balance or apprehension, yet it was not the first time Penelope had learned to imitate Jenny.

Jenny licked the member's head and Penelope did the same. Then Jenny took the object in her mouth and let Penelope do the same. Then she left the pleasure stick to the former policewoman, and used her hands to caress the balls, and slide over the perineum of the guard who was blowing comfortably.

Penelope paused, and Jenny took over, moaning softly, and left the sex to the policewoman whose balance, with her hands tied behind her back, was more precarious.

It was Penelope who was playing with the member when John could no longer hold his ejaculation. Surprised she began to spit up, before correcting her act.

"Penny, you shouldn't do that," said Jenny, who started licking her to clean the semen from her face.

"Jenny, we were thinking about offering you the collar. Do you know what it means? " John asked.

"Let this slave accept her condition as a slave, and participate in her training, Master," Jenny said, she was excited to get out of the cell.

"You have the right to make a vow, your last vow, since slaves don't have to want." John explained. Jenny turned all red.

"I... this slave... is scared... well I... this slave thinks she.. it should let itself be sodomized... and it wants to learn how to do it so it doesn't hurt, Master. This slave thought that Phoebe... well, this slave may be asking too much... "

Penelope looked at Jenny with her mouth open...

When John agreed and was about to close the door, Penelope waved.

"Master?"

"Yes.

"If Jenny... goes upstairs, will that slave girl be alone in her cell?"

"Yes, Penelope, as slaves normally are," he replied, closing the door.

XVII - Anna and Alex

"Alex, you called me," Anna said as she introduced herself to the slave supervisor.

" Yes, we have two slaves-to-be who will got the collar, and I think you know the second one. You know how when the slaves go up to get their collars, they see a slave doing a test. I was thinking about you for the second one.

"Of course, is this the policewoman who arrived a few days ago?"

"Yes, exactly. Do you have an idea?"

"Maybe a suspension?"

"Do you feel like being tied up and hanging over her?"

"Did you want something else?"

"No... but I have an idea... a little crazy..."

"Can I ask, or are you going to surprise me?"

"It's a very hard idea, even for you!"

"With the blows I took from my future buyer, I have to be prepared for anything!"

"That would be a very uncomfortable position."

"I will do my best, Mistress," Anna said with a slight tug.

"I have no doubt you will," Alex winked back.

"By the way, something about the other slave?"

"Ah, yes, her wish was to learn how to be sodomized without it hurting. She even asked Phoebe to be the one to sodomize her. I thought you could help her with the dilation part."

"Of course, Mistress," replied Anna, biting her lip.

"So follow me, we're going to find Phoebe."

Phoebe was putting on a hood when Alex and Anna came in.

"You're just hanging out," teased Alex.

"Yes, Alex, I hate the hood, and I was afraid to put it on if you weren't here!"

"We're going to work on that," Alex said as he closed the hood over the old guard's head.

"Hmmm!" replied Phoebe, whose hood had no other opening than for the nostrils.

Anna stood next to her and helped Phoebe by holding her arm.

"You put your arms behind your back," Alex said, who grabbed a rope and tied her arms with her wrist against her elbow. Phoebe stood still.

"Alex, it's not going to be easy," Anna began.

"That's where you come in, you're the one who's going to guide them. Here, you can open Pheobe's belt." Alex said. Anna executed herself, and as soon as the belt was opened, the joy stick slowly unfurled.

"Wow, I'm impressed with her manhood," Anna exclaimed.

"Yes, I've injected her with the right stuff," Alex laughed.

A few minutes later, Phoebe was lying down, her sex vertical as if it was indicating where she was.

"It makes me want to," Anna said, salivating a little.

"so do I, too, but it's not for you or me!"

Jenny came into the room a little shaken up, and took a step backwards when she saw a row of dildos arranged from the smallest to the largest, just before a real penis held vertically in front of her.

"Ha, I see..." she exclaimed, clenching her thighs. She was scared, but highly excited.

John on one side, Konstantin on the other removed her shackles. Alex and Anna behind them untied the handcuffs, but took her arms and tied them elbow to wrist.

"Uh... hands tied... how shall I do" Jenny let out.

"You let Anna do it, she'll guide you." Alex said. And Jenny turned to Anna.

"It scares me," she said trembling.

"I know, that's why you asked for this, we'll take our time, Phoebe will resent us, but she'll understand."

"Hmmmpf!" seemed to approve of Phoebe, but perhaps it was the opposite, who knows.

Get down on your knees and lean forward showing me your butt. Jenny obeyed, and found her ass in the air. Anna stood behind her and applied lubricant to the American's butt crack. Each time she pressed a little more on her anus. At first Jenny squeezed her anus, but little by little the feeling seemed to be pleasant, and when she uttered a little moan Anna inserted the tip of a finger.

"Oh" Jenny reacted.

Anna started to pass between her buttocks again, but avoiding the anus, which now seemed to open. And finally Jenny seemed to have a moan of disapproval. Anna smiled, and folded her index finger deeper this time. For a moment Anna wondered what it would feel like if she fucked Jenny, but soon enough she came back to reality, between her limb incapable of an erection and the chastity belt it was impossible. Then she applied herself to pushing her index finger deeper, and went back and forth. Jenny seemed to approve.

"Go easy when you clench your ass," she said.

Then she slipped two fingers, Jenny began to make noises of protest.

"Yes, we're going to get bigger and bigger. If you think it's too much, don't try to close it, just push like you want to get it out."

Immediately Jenny did what Anna told her, facilitating the complete introduction of the former killer's two fingers, and then she even retreated to impale herself on them, moaning. Anna took undisguised pleasure in seeing the frightened slave finally appreciate what was frightening her.

"Well, not too fast, you tell me if it hurts, right?"

"Hmm, this... is... special," replied the beautician.

"Special? Rather we stop, or rather we continue?" Anna asked, but before she'd even finished Jenny replied "Let's continue".

"So I'll slide three fingers," Anna stated, who then inserted three fingers...

"Ohh... easy," Jenny said immediately.

"Does it hurt?"

"Hmm, yes, but no..."

"Yes, but no? " Anna asked for confirmation...

"It's a little painful... but nice at the same time," Jenny tried to explain.

"So, you are going to try the dildos!" Anna declared, and helped Jenny to get up again.

"Am I allowed to have my clit touched?" Jenny asked in a breath.

"Yes, of course, you have the right to do that," Anna immediately answered, she took pleasure in teasing Jenny like that. The other slave moaned, biting her lower lip while squeezing her thighs.

Anna helped her to step over the bench with dilidos on it and to sit on smaller one.

"I guide you, sit on it"

"Oh, I'm afraid I'm going too fast, too far," Jenny breathlessly whispered.

"I'm holding you back," Anna reassured, while guiding Jenny, who was impaling herself on the smaller objects, with a sigh. She spread her thighs as she descended and opened her shiny, lubricated lips. Jenny enjoyed being filled, but was also frustrated that she couldn't touch her clitoris, her hands tied behind her back. She was surprised to feel the bench against her buttocks.

"Oh, I'm there..." she said happily.

"We're moving on to the next one, or not yet," Anna asked.

"Oh, yes," Jenny answered, standing up...

"Easy, Jenny."

And so Jenny tried the first three pals each wider and longer than the previous one.

"Shall We go to the fourth, or shall we go straight to Phoebe," Anna asked.

"I want Phoebe," Jenny said. So Anna helped her clear a bench and crouch over Phoebe's sex.

"So Jenny, there's a test," Alex said.

"You have to make Phoebe come," John explained...

"What must be easy she's been in her belt for a long time," Konstantin added.

"If you don't make it, you'll get whiplashes," John continued.

"and we'll stop when Phoebe ejaculates, or when you can't take it anymore! " Alex finished.

Jenny was crouched over Phoebe. Anna was holding the flesh puck against her vaguely closed anus. And it was with a groan of pleasure that Jenny sank down, her eyes half closed.

She felt like she was being forced to do something taboo. Something she wouldn't have dared to do if she hadn't been kidnapped. She took great perverse pleasure in what she was being made to do, forgetting that it was at her request. Soon enough the stake was completely inside her, and she got up, until the glans reached the level of her sphincter. She then began to go back and forth quickly, moaning and blowing. She would have liked to see Phoebe's face, but her movements showed that she, too, enjoyed it.

Squatting Jenny would have wanted to squeeze her thighs to make her lips and clitoris rub together, but Phoebe's body between her legs didn't allow her to do that, the sensations were good and exciting but not enough for her to come. That's when she felt Phoebe reach out and lift herself up.

"Oh" she said as she felt the twitch of the sex deep inside her. Another movement or two and she was interrupted.

"You did it, Jenny!" Alex declared, who with Anna was helping her get up. Jenny was in a state of intense arousal and her pelvis was undulating in search of stimulation.

"Hmmm... please," Jenny moaned. Feeling one of the guards behind her, she spread her legs and arched her back, touching it with her buttocks. The guard ran his hands over the slave's hips, who groaned in anticipation. Konstantin then arrived in front of her, and crouched down in front of her. Jenny, anticipating caresses, spread her thighs to make it easier for the Russian.

The Russian grabbed the ends of the chastity belt that John was holding behind Jenny, who discovered it with horror.

"Oh, no, no!" she exclaimed, masking the sound of the padlock closing.

XVIII - Penelope goes up

Finding herself alone in her cell, Penelope, or Penny as Jenny called her, had only one idea: to be offered the collar. In fact it took her some effort at first, but soon she too was enjoying sucking the guards, or showing them her butt, to get laid. And she was thrilled when the collar was offered to her. She was going to be reunited with Jenny, she wouldn't have to wear these shackles every time she came out of her cell.

So that when Konstantin and Phoebe came to get her, she was obedient, even anticipating their requests by putting her hands behind her back for example.

She came out of the cell, and was directed to the stairs. The one by which she had come down dressed in her suit. She had a bitter thought. What had she come here for? Why no one seemed interested in her disappearance? At the same time she was excited about what awaited her and what she had asked for. Climbing the stairs with the irons took some effort. But the light from the sky encouraged her, and the smell of iodine, remindied her that she was on an island.

In her field of vision there was a pillar that divided the sky in two. Then as she went up she saw feet resting on either side of the pillar. Going up a little further, she saw the rope holding the ankles of the person who was there.

The policewoman was both frightened and curious. She continued to go up, and saw the person tied up there pushing on its feet to get up, then a few moments later she saw the depilated legs loosen and the person fall back to its original position. She wondered how this woman was tied up, and how it felt to be tied up like that with her legs spread apart.

On her way up she saw the waist of the woman tied up there, and she had to take a break. There was a penis between that legs that she thought were a woman's ones. And this person was having trouble breathing. He stood up to breathe. His naked body was covered in sweat, and he seemed to be in intense pain. She kept going up and saw up the waist, and paused when she saw the chest. She looked at Phoebe. And then she kept going up. And saw the breasted slave crucified in front of her.

The fear was intense, but so was the excitement. What was she supposed to do? Should she suck on this person? Was she going to be crucified too? The thought made her shiver with fear. How did the slave feel on its cross? She imagined a feeling of helplessness and intense humiliation. Then she realised her nipples were hard. The helplessness she had felt since she had been here excited her, and she wondered if the slave felt that way too?

She kept going up and as she stood at the foot of the cross that was focusing her attention on, she realized that the slave was resting on a sedile, which fucked her in the ass when she let herself fall. And then she noticed her face. It took her a while to understand...

"Ann? You're the same person as Dolores... and you're a man?"

In front of her, Anna looked up. Her eyes focused on the policewoman. She pushed on her feet and breathed in

"Yes, and becoming a woman..." she said as she was cut off when she took turns falling.

Once you get your collar, you have to choose events like this. This one's a little extreme, Anna still has 30 minutes left to validate," Phoebe explained.

Penelope trembled as she followed Phoebe to get her slave collar. She couldn't imagine "the top" being like that.

XIX - Anna tattooed

A few days later, Anna still had sore arms. When she heard the plane land on the island... She decided to go down to the yard, maybe she'd hear about its sale. Wearing the shoes she knew it was going to happen. It was anguish, but at the same time... It would take her off Penny! She walked down the steps carefully, when she saw John.

"Ah, Anna, you're coming with me," the guard ordered. Anna wanted to ask why, but knew she shouldn't.

"Yes, Master,"

"The tattoo artist has arrived, he will take care of you."

Anna swallowed, another step announcing her impending sale. She felt the anxiety rising.

Arriving in the small room that was reserved for the tattooist, Anna thanked him right away:

"Hello Sir, this slave is at your disposal" she said.

"I think Anna is nervous, and wants to know if she should take off her skirt," John laughed.

"Anna does take off your skirt, and don't hesitate to make yourself comfortable, it's going to be a little while, and you lie down here."

Anna took off her skirt, then after a little hesitation took off her blouse too, and laid down on the table. The tattoo artist approached her right buttock. And he applied a cotton cloth over her buttocks.

"It's for disinfecting, then I'm going to make some markings. Then I tattoo, okay?"

"It's okay," Anna answered. She looked around her. John was gone. She wanted to ask him when she would be sold. Her throat tightened as she thought about her own auction.

The man drew a circle and then lines, but Anna couldn't see. She stood as still as she could.

"I make the mark a little low because of your chastity belt," the man said.

Anna imagined how the auction was going to be? Were the buyers coming to the island? Where was the auction being held remotely?

We're waiting for the marks to dry," the man said, then he came to the slave. Anna took a moment to understand, and finally laughed at her own misunderstanding: 'a man that would not take advantage of the presence of a slave, it's not possible'.

"Shall I take care of you, sir? "she asked.

"If you suggest it!" the man said, lowering his fly.

"Do you want to take advantage only of my mouth, or of my ass too?" she suggested.

"Hmmm, your mouth now, and your ass when your tattoo is done."

Anna had her butt cheek sore from the tattoo, but enjoyed the tattoo artist's intrusion into her lower intestines. And she screamed out her pleasure when she felt him ejaculate inside her.

"Are you okay, Anna?" John asked.

"Yes, Master," Anna said, twisting herself to try to see the OSO branding.

"Tsk, come with me," John ordered, taking her into the next room. As she entered, Anna turned to John: "Master, I forgot my clothes," she said.

"That's all right, you'll got them back later," he replied.

She turned around and saw a wooden box.

" Would you mind sitting in it and seeing if it's your size? "Alex asked. Anna was shaking.

"Yes, Alex," she said as she approached. She put her hand on the edge of the box and stepped over the edge. Inside there was like a seat and places for the feet. She paused and looked at Alex.

"Yes, it's a delivery crate," Alex said. Anna wanted to ask if it was now, but she didn't, there hadn't been an auction yet. Alex wanted her to try the box only. Anna's heart was beating very fast. She sat down in the box.

"Wait, you have to put this diaper on first." Anna did what she was told and sit.

Alex put a handcuff on her wrist. "You put your hands through these holes."

Anna did so, and Alex accompanied one of the hands, and behind the back of the seat, Anna felt the handcuffs connect her wrists. She couldn't get up now.

"I'm scared," she said to Alex.

"You'll be well protected, don't worry."

That wasn't the answer she was expecting. But Alex was tying her feet opposite to the seat.

"So you won't move," Alex said.

"But..." Anna began...

"I really enjoyed training you as a slave, it's the same product as when you were kidnapped," Alex explained pointing to the needle. Anna followed her with her eyes, the needle pricked her arm and a second later she was unconscious.

When Anna woke up she was still in the box, which was open. It was a joke, she thought. But the iodized, Mediterranean smell of the training centre was gone. In its place was a wetter smell in a closed room. It was colder too. She tried to move.

"Oh, sleeping beauty is waking up," said the Baroness Ravena LeFur's voice.

XX - Penelope sold

A few weeks later, it was Penny who woke up in her transport crate. It was the sound of the top opening that woke her up.